Video: Smoothe Da Hustla & Trigga The Gambler on Freestyle 101

Previously: Smoothe Da Hustla – Wayback Pioneer

53 Responses to “Video: Smoothe Da Hustla & Trigga The Gambler on Freestyle 101”

1. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

yezzur

2. THE-XFACTA Says:

Eskay is on that hard today

3. Ghost Writer Says:

Crooked I Says:

May 27th, 2008 at 1:13 pm
    snitches > Ghost writer

I’m saying who you ghost write for living on an island of 10 people and 2 fish.

Just proves you’re not the real Crooked I……..it’s sad to see a grown man pretending to be another man……that’s some weak shit…..Identity theft

4. RIGZ Says:

# G7 Says:
    May 27th, 2008 at 1:13 pm

anybody who understands patois needs to check this out

*dies*

lol G7 that link, mek mi laff you see…blooooood

===
    mi nearly shit up mi’self terrahtid

9. RIGZ Says:

It’s your Pops!

10. Eastern_Digital Says:

i was bumpin that smoothe da hustla album once upon a time today…dope shit.

11. sleep Says:

There always that one barber who is always free or only the little kids go to him

12. Crooked I Says:

mi nearly shit up mi’self terrahtid

you kno a lang time mi no here dat deh word terrahtid. But what is this.

on your brow?

^how you mean?

13. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

****LOL..”Aye, dog, you waiting for somebody” (none)?

14. RIGZ Says:

This video’s ill

They was vibin in the booth

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

May 27th, 2008 at 1:23 pm

****LOL..”Aye, dog, you waiting for somebody” (none)?

^Word to nukka named Fonz @ Nile Style. Get your shit correct (c) Lil Cease

16. THE-XFACTA Says:

I have not had a haircut since ’96

17. G7 Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:

May 27th, 2008 at 1:22 pm
    i was bumpin that smoothe da hustla album once upon a time today…dope shit.

=====
    forgotten classic

18. G7 Says:

dv alias khryst > nate dogg

19. Ghost Writer Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

May 27th, 2008 at 1:29 pm
    I have not had a haircut since ‘96

Damn……I’m thinking about letting my shit grow for the bitches…..

20. crazy88since88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

May 27th, 2008 at 1:29 pm
    I have not had a haircut since ‘96

NIGGA got head lobsters, fuck lice…lol. (pause)

21. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

G7 Says:

May 27th, 2008 at 1:29 pm
    Eastern_Digital Says:

May 27th, 2008 at 1:22 pm
    i was bumpin that smoothe da hustla album once upon a time today…dope shit.

=====
    forgotten classic

***There was so much dope shit to choose from, in that era, though, so if an artist’s promo/collabo game wasn’t on point, it was easy for a ninja to slip thru the cracks (none)

22. moresickaMC Says:

cold=crooked? or so i heard

23. Crooked I Says:

^ether of sorts.

24. Crooked I Says:

cold=crooked? or so i heard

^yea you don know

25. G7 Says:

====
    true. and that smoothe album dropped in 96. that was a crazy year.

26. Ghost Writer Says:

moresickaMC Says:

May 27th, 2008 at 1:31 pm
    cold=crooked? or so i heard

Yup…..cause he uses the same jokes towards me…..I expected better from my homie cOLD though……why Crooked I?

27. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***That’s why I was thinking it was possibly the real CI….like, who would impersonate that dude?

28. Crooked I Says:

^snitches, this wasnt some type joke, the cats been out the bag the same day i commented as crooked. It happened the day there was a mass ethering of Crooked I. Lead by the usual culprits Land and a few others. I simply joined in the festivities as crooked no big deal keep up, like the saying miss a day miss a whole lot.

29. Ghost Writer Says:

LF: R. Les got crazy talent…..all the new RnB dudes should just give up right now…..

30. Crooked I Says:

^peep game no boosie

31. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

like the saying miss a day miss a whole lot.

***He ain’t lyin!! (c) random old nigga

32. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

May 27th, 2008 at 1:39 pm

***no-sign

yeen know?

34. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

So, was the new Indy blicka as bad as I’ve been hearing?

35. lo k Says:

*daps the mayor*

yo Billz, you seen that movie “Executive Action” from the 70’s?

36. Ghost Writer Says:

Crooked I Says:

May 27th, 2008 at 1:38 pm

Well forgive me for being too busy to be on NahRight……I’ll try to keep up sir

37. crazy88since88 Says:

Crooked I Says:

May 27th, 2008 at 1:39 pm
    nahright.com/2008/05/23/ac-lollipop-remix/#comment-1081574

^peep game no boosie

Yup…1 more reason to say: FUCK THE SOUTH.

So, was the new Indy blicka as bad as I’ve been hearing?

^got through 15 mins before my junior started wildin’, but the intro was good lol.

39. RIGZ Says:

Well forgive me for being too busy to be on NahRight……I’ll try to keep up sir

^^^^^

*Chuckles*

(no rugrats)

40. Plug Says:

cOLD you a-hole. I thought that was really crooked I.

*loads ether cartridge*

41. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cOLD Says:

May 27th, 2008 at 1:44 pm
    So, was the new Indy blicka as bad as I’ve been hearing?

***LOL…word? My son’s amped to see it…he’s older than your seed- 8. I jive wanna see that Kung Fu Panda flick—-lol @ the ironic role reversal (none)

42. THE-XFACTA Says:

Oh shit Cold is Crooked I?? No disrespect earlier dog, I thought you really was that garbage ass, below average rapper that keeps getting posts on this site, but I was wrong… my bad

Well forgive me for being too busy to be on NahRight……I’ll try to keep up sir

^no problem life isnt fair at times. (c) my past 4 years

44. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LF- Quizno’s salads can’t be good for you…how the fuck I got the itis after eating a salad? LOL….

45. crazy88since88 Says:

Cold aint The REAL Crooked I…

(cuts on Rick James “Cold Blooded”)

*does MEAN 2step*

46. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

May 27th, 2008 at 1:47 pm

***LOL…I wasted good ether with that Circle of Bosses/Group hug comment—***Sends cOLD the bill***

47. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cOLD as Crooked I>Boosie as that one “lads” guy

48. RIGZ Says:

*sees acrobats, caged beasts, unicycle & painted faces*

49. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

**Turns up silence***

50. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

RIGZ Says:

May 27th, 2008 at 1:51 pm
    *sees acrobats, caged beasts, unicycle & painted faces*

***visiting B-more for the long weekend?

51. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^^^nhjic

52. G7 Says:

>>I thought that was really crooked I.

^smh

53. Check yourself Says:

YESSSS!!! Real Hip Hop Returns!!!