Sheriff Says DMX Animal Abuse Case Still Active

DMX

Crazy ass Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio says that his animal abuse case against DMX will be “resolved” soon. That could either mean that he’s going to eventually file charges against Earl, or he’s going to end up eating a big plate of crow.

From KTAR

The sheriff said the DMX case is still active.

“When I say I’m going to do something, I do it, okay? Some of you may think I do it just to get publicity and then hide. No. The DMX investigation is in full progress. Very soon, I will announce a resolution to that case,” Arpaio said.

What a dick, I hate that guy.

64 Responses to “Sheriff Says DMX Animal Abuse Case Still Active”

1. G7 Says:

*DMX voice* here we go agaaaaiiinn

2. electrogremlinSC88 Says:

CRACKROCKS!

3. Hatrick Swayze Says:

fuck a dog with a broomstick *launches Pit into orbit*

4. D_Block_4_life Says:

Olivia > Havana

5. G7 Says:

imma walk these dogs til mike vick get out(c)skillz

6. electrogremlinSC88 Says:

10. G7 Says:

>>fuck a dog with a broomstick *launches Pit into orbit*

^damn dawg! lol.

11. Hatrick Swayze Says:

that Jeezy and Yeezy track is mesquite on grill hot. *daps Chea*

12. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

miss info could get it, but only if she wears a new era while i’m up in there….that fivehead she got would fuck up my flow.

13. fivemicfelon Says:

first! dmx dmx arf arf what the deal

14. Belize Says:

What a dick, I hate that guy.

*salute*

Most cats in AZ would love to piss in his mouth

15. D_Block_4_life Says:

that Jeezy and Yeezy track is mesquite on grill hot
    I need the dirty version, if anyone has it link please..

16. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

May 7th, 2008 at 1:56 pm
    Olivia > Havana

why not

p.s. georgia peach = crack

17. electrogremlinSC88 Says:

GTA4 = $500 Mill in 1 week.
    GAAATTTTTTTT!

18. electrogremlinSC88 Says:

Microsoft May Build A Copyright Cop Into Every Zune
    New York Times – 2 hours ago
    By Saul Hansell If you like to download the latest episodes of “Heroes” or other NBC shows from BitTorrent, maybe you shouldn’t buy a Microsoft Zune to watch them on.

GATTTTTTTT!

19. Dem Says:

swear to god, arpaio is bitch made… she tried to arrest a couple journalists because they published his address not too long ago… she’s taken it upon himself to go after illegal immigrants by targeting areas where many mexicans live and profiling them… and then theres this.

20. D_Block_4_life Says:

GTA4 = $500 Mill in 1 week.
    GAAATTTTTTTT!

Thats just uncivilized

21. CiCi The Intern Says:

up in here … up in here

22. Hatrick Swayze Says:

that bitch arpio is the dude that came up with the Pink jail unis right

>>Microsoft May Build A Copyright Cop Into Every Zune

that’s why I have two Zunes still in the original packaging.

24. Dem Says:

that bitch arpio is the dude that came up with the Pink jail unis right

^ yep… and tent city… .50 meals… all that shit.

__

25. BK2LV Says:

GTA4 = Fucking Freezing peice of shit…..

Damn im pissed……

26. Belize Says:

Zunesucks.com

27. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

eskay Says:

May 7th, 2008 at 2:07 pm
    >>Microsoft May Build A Copyright Cop Into Every Zune

that’s why I have two Zunes still in the original packaging.

lol

peep this comment from the nyt bits blog re: this new innovation from zune:

1.May 7th,
    2008
    11:28 am Wow, people are sure going to flock to Zune with more restrictions built in. Zune & Vista like Peanut Butter & Jelly. Watch out Apple!!!

— Posted by Mitch

*dies*

28. RIGZ Says:

# electrogremlinSC88 Says:
    May 7th, 2008 at 2:03 pm

GTA4 = $500 Mill in 1 week.
    GAAATTTTTTTT!

^^^^^^^^^

Sheesh. I contributed my £40

29. moresickaMC Says:

eskay Says:

May 7th, 2008 at 2:07 pm
    >>Microsoft May Build A Copyright Cop Into Every Zune

that’s why I have two Zunes still in the original packaging.
    what?! bummer…theyll probably sneak it in one of the updates. in that case i wont update my Zune

>>yo.. i was just about to ask who actually owns a zune… i know you aint buy that shit es.

nah, they were both freebies.

31. electrogremlinSC88 Says:

eskay Says:

May 7th, 2008 at 2:07 pm
    >>Microsoft May Build A Copyright Cop Into Every Zune

that’s why I have two Zunes still in the original packaging.

GATTTTTTT, damn.

32. RIGZ Says:

Archos >>> Zune

33. Dem Says:

yall heard EA wants to buy the company, that owns the company that makes GTA.

34. Hatrick Swayze Says:

I unlocked my iTouch …….60 NES games …kind of hard to play but it looks cool….. I got 20 movies on that jawn

35. D_Block_4_life Says:

EA > Rockstar

36. moresickaMC Says:

heres part 2 of the interview Es
    tinyurl.com/6f3dwb

..by the way the new Zune Social is sick!

37. Hatrick Swayze Says:

ESKAY GOOD LOOKING I GOT MY WIRE season.4 DVD yesterday

38. D_Block_4_life Says:

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon made headlines in an alleged wedding this month. Now, people can take the “alleged” out of the sentence. The couple has confirmed reports that the two stars held their wedding in late April.
    “We really do feel we are soulmates,” Carey told People. “I never felt a love like this was in the cards for me.” Cannon added that Carey is “beautiful on the outside and 10 times as beautiful on the inside.”

SMH.

39. Dem Says:

beautiful on the outside and 10 times as beautiful on the inside = i like her body and the amount of commas in her bank account, but the tightness of her asshole is otherworldly.

40. electrogremlinSC88 Says:

Dem Says:

May 7th, 2008 at 2:14 pm
    yall heard EA wants to buy the company, that owns the company that makes GTA.

yea, they made the offer of 2B, they turned them down… and with $500 mill in 1 week, it was a good call.

41. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

nick cannon is gayer than brian boitano and elton john in a bathtub together

42. CiCi The Intern Says:

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon: Why the concept of love is dead …

43. Big Homie Says:

Who’s Nick Cannon?

44. electrogremlinSC88 Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:

May 7th, 2008 at 2:21 pm

SMH.

everytime he kisses her, hes suckin Cams nuts.
    *KILLA!*

I prefer Christina Milain over Mariah

50. Hatrick Swayze Says:

fuck Nick Cannon on every level……corny nigga at its finest

51. CiCi The Intern Says:

# electrogremlinSC88 Says:
    May 7th, 2008 at 2:27 pm

everytime he kisses her, hes suckin Cams nuts.
    *KILLA

Thank you for the mental picture, Crazy

*pukes*

52. electrogremlinSC88 Says:

moresickaMC Says:

May 7th, 2008 at 2:28 pm
    Wavy Shprocketts Says:

May 7th, 2008 at 2:24 pm
    nick cannon is gayer than brian boitano and elton john in a bathtub together
    I cant even hate on that cat…he bagged Mariah man

AND so has Dame, Jay, Da Brat, Missy, Em, Cam, a gang of italian niggas… and a handfull of others.

fuck the money, shes still a woman… Good Game = You can Smash M.C, too.

53. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

cuz my seconds, minutes, hours go to the almighty dolla
    and the almighty power of…ALLAH

lololololololol i can’t lie, when wayne is trying, he’s sickly on the mic, he just doesn’t try any more

54. RIGZ Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    May 7th, 2008 at 2:31 pm

I prefer Christina Milain over Mariah

^^^^^^

Of course.

Mariah aint seeing Christina

55. Hatrick Swayze Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=vxGz6_23tUo

^^ Delonte West 3:20 in this shit obliterates the funny meter

56. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Big Homie Says:
    May 7th, 2008 at 2:31 pm
    I prefer Christina Milain over Mariah

… co-sign but thats like not a bad consolation prize …. that is one lucky bastard

57. BK2LV Says:

stop it everytime i hear wayne with that dumb ass vocorder i immediately press delete….

and Bun B should have slapped him when he did his verse with the vocorder on Buns song

Frog in heat > Wayne with Vocorder

58. electrogremlinSC88 Says:

“YOU WANNA SEE I.D.? NIGGA ITS D.I.P.”
    *killa!*

“my gun is such a clutch shooter I nicknamed the burner Horry…”

60. nation Says:

Yonkers stand up.

Man, that shit was hot
    Pause.. I hope nobody’s mad about that
    I just had to get some shit off my chest
    Matter fact, my man, FUCK YOU!!
    You don’t appreciate a nigga gettin’ money
    You don’t appreciate a muthafucka that knows how to hustle
    You don’t appreciate a nigga that’s seen a million dollars
    And in that case, you ain’t never gone see it
    Niggas better get they mind right
    ‘Cause I got enough fresh for one-thousand days straight!!
    I could pop tags everyday for the rest of the decade!!
    I’M DAME DASH!!! HOLLA!!!

61. Dem Says:

*thinks vocoder*

*thinks ‘Butternut Reduction’*

*dies suddenly*

62. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Hatrick Swayze Says:
    May 7th, 2008 at 2:34 pm
    youtube.com/watch?v=vxGz6_23tUo

^^ Delonte West 3:20 in this shit obliterates the funny meter

________

i’ve said it before delonte west sounds like mos def in 16 blocks

63. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Sheriff Fires Shaq Over Kobe Dis Says:

[…] Ha ha, this is some funny shit. Maricopa Sheriff Crazy Joe Arpaio, the same dude who has a boner for DMX, says he’s confiscating Shaq’s deputies badges because of the language he used during his Kobe dis freestyle in New York the other night. In case you don’t know, Shaq likes to run around pretending he’s law enforcement and so I’m guessing he feels like certain rules and standards don’t apply to him, just like actual cops do. […]

64. Nah Right » Video: DMX: “Stay the F*ck Outta Arizona” Says:

[…] speaks to TMZ about his jail experience in Arizona, says “Fuck Sheriff Joe”, watches some fruit basket sing and spits a […]