Onyx to Release Video Retrospective

From CMJ:

Let it never be said that Queens hip-hop roughnecks Onyx skimp on the added value. Their upcoming retrospective, ONYX – 15 Years Of Videos, History & Violence (Major Independent), due on June 10, will not only include 22 uncensored music videos and, uh, violence, but such bonus goodies as a photo gallery, commentary from Fredro Starr and Sticky Fingaz and, intriguingly enough, something called “slam karaoke.” The DVD will also include live performances, studio sessions, interviews, freestyles and “personal moments.”

Above: The video for “React” featuring a young Curtis Jackson.

78 Responses to “Onyx to Release Video Retrospective”

1. Hatrick Swayze Says:

plug click my name and watch the clip I posted

2. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

fux – best clip in history – that kid is my hero *daps*

3. Two-Times Says:

Onyx > Lox

The Lost Boyz > Lox

4. green eyes Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    April 30th, 2008 at 12:49 pm

LF: what happens to deleted emails, files and such.

***Jesus puts them in his magical sack (none), hops on a unicorn, and slides across a rainbow to turn the letters into books, and give them to poor children….(no blasphemy)

nah, for real…the FBI puts them into a file, to build its case against you…

^ LMAO
    good one bay

5. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

fux what did you think of my latarian comments on your site

6. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

whaddup, bay bay?

7. lurker Says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

8. D_Block_4_life Says:

*Currently listening to Dirty New Yorker*

9. Two-Times Says:

that shit was funny lurker…i seen a few people do Jay impressions pretty good..

10. green eyes Says:

green eyes Says:

April 30th, 2008 at 1:09 pm
    # icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    April 30th, 2008 at 1:04 pm

whaddup, bay bay?

^ sleepy. how you?

**About the same as usual…tired, unmotivated…at this point, I’m like a drug free stoner, lol…

15. Plug Says:

LMAO @ the new text messages that leaked. They are gonna run his name thru the ground yet

Earlier that month, on April 8, 2003, Beatty wrote: “You told me that you would be my boyfriend everyday until I was your wife. Are you renigging?”

Kilpatrick replied: “Hell no! Don’t start none. Won’t be none …! LOL”.

Kilpatrick remains married to his wife, Carlita. Beatty left her husband at the end of April 2003, according to the document.

On April 13, 2003, Beatty wrote to Kilpatrick: “It is sometimes so amazing how much I love you. I can’t even describe most of the time how I feel inside when I think about you. You are an amazing man. Everything about you makes me love you. Your passion about life, your sense of humor, your presence, and your love of family.”

The intimacy and another reference to marriage was part of an April 25, 2003 exchange.

Beatty wrote: “No. I’m not gone from you. I never am. Every second that I was quiet, I thinking about you.”

Kilpatrick replied: “Thinking about what?”

Beatty: “Thinking about doing a lot of things! Thinking that how hard you diss me, I still want to be in your arms, kiss you, hug you, love you. Listening to you speak and wishing that you were my husband.”

16. green eyes Says:

# blahk duppy Says:
    April 30th, 2008 at 1:10 pm

*does hoodrat stuff*

^ that child needs to be beaten
    what up cooooooooooooold

17. lurker Says:

@2 his 50 cent impression was funny as shit! Channeled denzel pretty good too

18. D_Block_4_life Says:

Charlie Hustle…… Bk stand up

19. green eyes Says:

@ plug– i peeped the whole transcript last night…. smh. ol girl seemed more caught up then he did though. damn shame.

*prays icon’s magical unicorn story really is true re: my text message library*

20. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

SMH @ hip hop getting even gayer (according to AHH):

Internet blogger/TV personality Perez Hilton will join Miss Jones’ Morning Show next week on New York Hip-Hop station Hot 97, AllHipHop.com has learned. Hilton, who was labeled the #1 web celebrity by Forbes Magazine in 2007, will join Miss Jones starting May 5th. The gossip blogger will provide Miss Jones with the “Hot 97 Perez Hilton Update,” which is a minute long synopsis of the latest celebrity gossip that will air everyday at 8:00 am. “Perez Hilton is an amazing personality with unprecedented Hollywood access, and making him part of the HOT 97 family adds another dimension to the legendary HOT 97 brand,” said Ebro Darden, HOT 97 Program Director.

21. blahk duppy Says:

bored at work? Nahright server doing the Yayo dance?

(pause)

22. Plug Says:

lol @ the text where she told him she wanted to serve him up. I cant find that one.

The mayors situation is a primer example of how batches will uff you your whole shyt up (c) DMX

23. G7 Says:

speed test

24. Da PartyStarter Says:

# blahk duppy Says:
    April 30th, 2008 at 1:16 pm

bored at work? Nahright server doing the Yayo dance?

(pause)

LMAO!! How do you say “AYO” in German?

25. green eyes Says:

^ booo.
    although ol girl is pretty stupid.

26. G7 Says:

50 was flowin’ in this video. he fell off ridiculous amounts.

27. electroGREMLINcs88 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

April 30th, 2008 at 1:15 pm
    SMH @ hip hop getting even gayer (according to AHH):

that bitch hates Miss Info… Sloppy HOG.

28. lurker Says: