Video: Smif-N-Wessun Diaries – Luzern, Switzerland

Previously: Weinheim, Germany

23 Responses to “Video: Smif-N-Wessun Diaries – Luzern, Switzerland”

1. Big Homie Says:

ya’ll better wreckonize

2. KilluminattI7 Says:

KilluminattI7 Says:

April 22nd, 2008 at 11:45 am
    Steak and Eggs accompanied by a tall Glass OJ and two slices wheat toast has got to be the GOAT “after the club” meals..

I.n M.y H.umble O.pinion

3. G7 Says:

456 Says:

April 22nd, 2008 at 11:38 am
    Nas need to hollar at Alchemist again. They did some nice work together on some of those Lost Tapes songs and God’s Son.

^which tracks did alc do on gods son?

=====
    Book of Rhymes, Revolutionary Warfare, and Mastermind.

4. digital scales Says:

ok ok bout to watch this then im out

be good niggas

5. digital scales Says:

aight i aint got 9 min to spare on no coco brovaz right now

6. digital scales Says:

book of rhymes > that shit kicked off the top

7. Soul Clapper Says:

Luzern… home of the Original Gun Clappaz?

8. 456 Says:

Luzern… home of the Original Gun Clappaz?

^LOL.

9. Oh Brutha Says:

last two Nas albums have been BUTT CHEEKS

Just my opinion.

He is not tying his concepts together as tightly as he used to. I Gave You Power, Rewind, Last Words, etc were well executed (and the beats were hot)

Telling you mahn, Kelis is messing with his mojo (nh)

He’s gonna need to execute on this album, or be written off as the little homie for life. ‘Cos American Gangster was a well executed album. I’ll concept AND execution, not just wishful aspirations of an ill album called “Hip Hop Is Dead”

10. spotrusherz Says:

it’s funny to see all the swiss cities they toured mentioned on nahright – you probably could’ve spotted me somewhere in the crowd in the basel video

11. Big Homie Says:

lol at Soul Clapper

12. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

sleep Says:
    April 22nd, 2008 at 10:59 am
    I’m sick of niggas referring the GOAT as lil homie eskay u need to respect greatness

….. and I’m sick of people calling the little homie the GOAT ……

whats good nah right

13. Joe 88 Says:

>>why when the bouncer started lettin niggas in did his crew step over that nigga and go into the club? lmao and smh @ these niggas leaving him for dead. when the bouncer finally came to clear this cat out the bouncer lifted him and his legs stuck straight out like he had rigamortis. lesson: know who the fuck is in your cipher.

^Dayum, like 2 weeks ago, me & 2 of my goonies was leaving the club, so we’re walking & we see this fine ass light skin breezy walking towards us, before either one of us got to try our jumper, she got close & she had the biggest eye jammie i’ve ever seen on a bitch face, she looked like reds from friday. Anyway we was leaving 7 eleven & going to the car,& we overheard her convo with her homegirl, not only did her homegirl let her get stomped out by bitches & ninjas, but she didn’t even care, after the girl with the eye jammie asked her girl why she aint help, the other bitch was like “eh, whatever” & left with a ninjas she met in the club, I kinda felt bad for shorty, she still looked alright, even with the eye jammie, I would’ve comfort her that night, but she looked like her world caved in, so I fell back. SMH @ Ninjas still tryna holler at shorty after the melee

14. !Ven-Tech? Says:

chea Says:

April 21st, 2008 at 12:05 pm
    yo es you should make yn editor in chief and then fire him an hour later on GP

A day later, still lmao!

what up fam

15. Oh Brutha Says:

as a sidenote,

all the new Nas fans will hail this price of garbage as the most introspective stuff ever! I can’t really blame them either ‘cos they just started listening to Nas when Hip Hop Is Dead came out…

They all need to open wide and back up off the nutsack (c) Me

April 22nd, 2008 at 11:44 am
    yeah well you dont wear an artists shirt when attending one of their concerts, i thought that was a universal rule?

^That is correct. But that mostly pertains to images of a sole artist, i.e. ninjas showin’ up to a Jay concert with his Camel-esqe mug on the front. But a group? That’s fair fame because there’s no idolatry in collectiveness. I would defintiely roll to a D-Block or Boot Camp Clik show rockin’ their respective brand on a hoodie. Hell, I STILL want a D-Block hoodie, but I’ve never been to a show and they never roll thru there so it would just sit in my closet. However, the rule isn’t the same for chicks. They can show up to a ninja’s show with his face screened on a T-shirt because they’re chicks.

Mofos whose brand/crew I’d rock at a show:

Wu
    BCC
    DBlock
    MOP
    Gangstarr
    Blackhand (out of pure stannery)
    State Property (EARLY!)
    Public Enemy (that logo is the best EVER)

@ 456… WAAAOOOOW. Did the dude die? That shit is foul. If he lived he should’ve tore the fur off of all them ninjas and then deaded ’em right afterwards. That’s real though about knowin’ who’s in your cipher. They don’t make niggas like they used to (c) Jamie Foxx, “Booty Talk”

@ Joe88…. Without question, I DEFINITELY got a particular type of style for where ever I’m goin’. I don’t like being in any environment where I’m under- or overdressed. This fool was prepped-out at a hood ass Jerz club. Funny thing is, I met that ninja when me and the homie chilled at his apartment in Hampton when he was goin’ to Hampton U. This ninja had on some brown New B’s with a Patriots jersey. I said to myself, “yeah, I see why money got his ass kicked”, lol. Smh @ movin’ from the hood to a neighborhood full of squares.

17. Joe 88 Says:

>>>This ninja had on some brown New B’s with a Patriots jersey. I said to myself, “yeah, I see why money got his ass kicked”, lol.

*Mortal Kombat Raiden dives out of window*

18. spotrusherz Says:

yeah i hear you billz, i still try to avoid it though. i hardly rock band shirts anymore either way these days.

19. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*late daps to b-ease*

whut up G.

20. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Say whatever you want to about the new Nas track, love it or hate it, but we’re still talking about it more than 24 hrs later….I think that was the whole point….

Nas biting off NYoil and making an interesting track>50 saying him and Yayo was the inspiration behind “Hip Hop Horray”—I mean, there was singing in the HHH hook, but I did’t hear the word “girl” being gently whispered at the end (none)

Joe 88 Says:

April 22nd, 2008 at 11:56 am

^And the moral of the story is: STAY YO’ ASS OUTTA IGUANA, NUKKA!

LOL! Knowin’ me, I’da try to console shorty in some type of way for the math.

I know my homie, Pride, be thinkin’, “damn ninja, I don’t even see why you say I should tag along since I’m nowhere to be found when you start drinkin’ and get around the opposite sex”… lol.

Yeah I like it Rex (none) but it needs some text……..eskay had some good ideas in the last post….

456 what up circle yo hut!

sup billy, big homie,ven,spot, kenard,digi, soul,g7

23. E Says:

Yo man, loving the video diaries.

I actually stayed in that hotel once. Lowengrab or something like that. Place fucking sucks man. they got a pretty nice bar and dance area with a bunch of plasmas, but the rooms are shitty, no tv (but the cells used to have t.v.). Luzern’s a hot place though, all the honeys are in good shape cause they walk everywhere. Of course exchange rate sucks so I dunno why they foaming at the mouth for some booze, instead of paying 300 for a bottle of Dom P, you’d pay like 6. hahha