KRS-One ft. Various Artists – Self Construction

Featuring verses from Nelly, Styles P, Redman, The Game, Method Man, Busta, Talib & some other people whose voices I don’t immediately recognize. Kris reportedly brought in 55 MCs to lay verses so this can’t possibly be the final version.

KRS-One ft. Various Artists – Self Construction

Courtesy of Stop Beefin, Start Eatin Radio

127 Responses to “KRS-One ft. Various Artists – Self Construction”

1. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

D. Billz Says:
    April 22nd, 2008 at 12:56 pm
    shit people would probably offer to try and escort you ( none of course ) over by the dugout and try and get Jeter to sign it for nearest exit and beat the brakes off of you …….

^Ninja I can read between the lines. Lol

_______

lmao, you spent too much time in NY to let that get by you, after they beat you senseless they would steal the shirt and get Jeter to sign it for them and frame that shit somewhere

2. THE-XFACTA Says:

BX STAND THE UP

3. Willy Swagger Says:

Yo So NERD killed it and they did ‘ALl the girls…..achoooo’ …. My Girlfriend was like WTF is that I like it …… SHe also said the coolest dude at the whole show was Gemini aka GemStones ….she was like ‘He seems so happy to be here, who is he’ I say ‘Lupe’s artist Gemini aka Gemstones’ and she says ‘cool look at him he is all dancing and hyper i like him, do you have some of his music’ I say ‘Ya but its lyrical type shit’ she says ‘Whatever I want to listen to him cuz he seems like he is just so happy to be onstage, He is my favorite now’ …… I was like ‘ok’ *sarcastic face*

THE-XFACTA Says:

April 22nd, 2008 at 12:59 pm
    BX STAND THE UP

^Why, exactly?

*dapz Xfacta*

5. THE-XFACTA Says:

WHY THIS PRIMARY IS REALLY HISTORIC

The white man (no MTF) has to make a big decision this primary. A decision that over 400 years would never have been a thought. Who does the white man hate less?? Bitches or Niggas… Stay tuned!

6. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Sees no one else here from the Bronx*

*Daps the Mayor*

*Kicks Rocks*

THE-XFACTA Says:

April 22nd, 2008 at 12:59 pm
    BX STAND THE UP

^Also you lost on the accounts that:

1. You left a key word out for your grand entrance.

8. 456 Says:

BX STAND THE UP

^*attempting a grand entrance x-facta stumbles in

9. green eyes Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    April 22nd, 2008 at 1:03 pm

THE-XFACTA Says:

April 22nd, 2008 at 12:59 pm
    BX STAND THE UP

^Also you lost on the accounts that:

1. You left a key word out for your grand entrance.

^ lmao

what up X

10. Ghost Writer Says:

The white man (no MTF)
    lmao

11. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Sees all the best comments about me missing a key word*

*Kicks rock and stubs toe*

12. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Hugs Greenie*

“Damn girl you smell go today”

Remy bout to do a bid
    Fat Joe is embarrassing
    Lord Tariq too old to be beefin’
    Mysonne admitted he’s gimmicking himself
    Cory Gunz renegaded Wayne but won’t ever drop
    Cory’s father is also non-existent
    KRS is tarnishing a classic with this sub-par sequel
    Yall can’t get the buildin’ where hip hop started as a landmark…

However, GWB > Tunnel when entering the city.

Lol

14. THE-XFACTA Says:

…. Truth is, the reason I stopped showering daily is because of the severe drought in the mid-atlantic. And to be honest, once you’re around me enough you get used to it

15. green eyes Says:

yo joe– whats your email so i can sennd you those algernod tracks?

16. G7 Says:

FuckUPayMe618 Says:

April 22nd, 2008 at 12:41 pm

^^smh

====
    co-sign. shit’s pathetic. Game is such a herb.

17. 456 Says:

“Damn girl you smell go today”

^*after falling on face, x brushes himself off and attempts “smooth” move on female.

*repeat

18. THE-XFACTA Says:

FuckUPayMe618 Says:

April 22nd, 2008 at 12:41 pm

^^smh

====
    co-sign. shit’s pathetic. Game is such a herb.

———–

I thought I heard this Gayme album is being pushed by 50 to drop that Hot Rod and Spyder Loc mixtape?

19. Joe 88 Says:

Darealjoe88@yahoo.com

Thanx Green

20. Jamz Says:

Whatup katz and kittenz…

Can anyone openly say that they are a genuine Nelly fan?

21. green eyes Says:

what up jamz

22. G7 Says:

whudup Jamz. to answer your question, no.

23. THE-XFACTA Says:

456 Says:

April 22nd, 2008 at 1:12 pm
    “Damn girl you smell go today”

*repeat

————–

WTF is this “Pile on the Bronx” day??? I don’t mind the talk about Lord Tariq and Peter Gunz cause those niggas are really from Scarsdale, NY like Eskay, but to talk shit about me and KRS! is just total disrespect.

*BX MOUNT UP* (c) Renegades

24. no more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Willy Swagger Says:
    April 22nd, 2008 at 12:57 pm
    Ya Ty Kids get a pass…… I got a picture of My daughter at about a year old with Eric Chavez holding her…..

…… when i was a kid living in Oakland I went to an A’s game and had both Canseco and Mcgwiure tell me to fuck off, and I was there like 3 hours before the game during BP just to get an autograph, I’ve hated them 2 pieces of shit ever since and they damn sure havent done anything to change that, my pops got my Nolan Ryan to autograph a plaque for me since his secretary at the time lived down the street from him and he managed Phil Sims and and bunch of other Giants autographs for me when they had some Exxon vs. the Giants basketball game for charity, matter of fact my autograph collection is deep, I got all the 86′ Mets on a ball a baseball with all the 77′ Yankees ….. but I haven’t gotten one since I was like 10

25. RIGZ Says:

# FuckUPayMe618 Says:
    April 22nd, 2008 at 12:09 pm

This Congo face ass nigga

^^^^^^^

Niggerish.

SMH.

26. 456 Says:

# G7 Says:
    April 22nd, 2008 at 1:11 pm

FuckUPayMe618 Says:

April 22nd, 2008 at 12:41 pm

^^smh

====
    co-sign. shit’s pathetic. Game is such a herb.

^damn. cdude don’t even know how NOT to dickride. SMFH

27. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Buckshot Records for “Self Construction” Says:

[…] Buckshot lays his verse for KRS-One’s Stop The Violence ‘08 anthem, “Self Construction.” Previously: Redman Recording for “Self Construction” 2012 […]