Video: Ya Boy – 100 Bars of Death

123 Responses to “Video: Ya Boy – 100 Bars of Death”

1. !Ven-Tech? Says:

I put inn work in the streets too!

*thinks about Red Roof Inn applications I left on the street this morning*

2. !Ven-Tech? Says:

All by myself, can’t even watch this

3. green eyes Says:

lol @ red roof inn. classy

this kid went in

5. D_block_4_life Says:

Cant F%@$in see videos @ work, Sufferin’ Succotash!!

6. !Ven-Tech? Says:

cOLD Says:

April 15th, 2008 at 10:02 am
    I put inn work in the streets too!

*thinks about Red Roof Inn applications I left on the street this morning*

^what up Ven, the bait wasnt meant for you, so your sarcasm is rejected.

*cuts the grass*

lol, nah I was fuckin around because I said the same thing this morning. It’s funny when people are like “This rapper gonna get fucked up by that rapper’s street team.”

Dr. Dre said it best on “The Show” Soundtrack. It’s called “entertainment”

7. !Ven-Tech? Says:

oh yeah,

*daps cOLD*

8. Mark Twain Fame Says:

anybody clicked play yet?

9. MIke Says:

fuck yall that shit was fire. The west is on some shit right now. The east need to stop self destructing. The south need cats like 3000, The Knux, Jay Electronica, to join Bun B and start pulling some of these cats up out of that dirty dirty. We got too much talent down here for Shawty Lo to be the biggest thing (no disrespect to his hustle.)

10. green eyes Says:

# Mark Twain Fame Says:
    April 15th, 2008 at 10:09 am

anybody clicked play yet?

^ eskay

11. Plug Says:

is that Y_A_B_O_Y from here?

12. catch22 Says:

good mornian

its games weed carrier.

13. green eyes Says:

# cOLD Says:
    April 15th, 2008 at 10:06 am

thee emaculate green eyes ladies and gentlemen.

*opens matrix door to alumnah*
    *reads greenies latest entry*
    *hates life even more*

^ aww.. dont hate life.. life is meant to bitten into and savored like a ripe mango.
    to bad mangos arent yet in season.

14. Plug Says:

Sex therapists have determined that optimal length of time for intercourse is 3-13 minutes.
    ———–
    cats be killin me talkin bout they be smashin for 8 hours. I have forplay for an hour and smash for like 5 minutes. If I like the chick, I’ll stay up and give her a another 5 minutes

15. Mark Twain Fame Says:

greenie I wanna marry you…for that alumnah post.

16. D_block_4_life Says:

whooaa

17. Mark Twain Fame Says:

not the taxes one(havent read that yet)…but the Hip Hop one ha.

whats the history of this guy, sounds a lil like game, spit game is dope. But isnt that nostra shit everlast and em. boston shit. Fuck is going on.

19. catch22 Says:

LOL @ “and not in the good Karrine Stefans way”

20. green eyes Says:

wasnt this cat in dipset?

lol.. thank you twain.

plug- im sayin.. 8 hours straight aint happening, chafing will occur thats no fun for anyone. 3 minutes though.. i still think thats rather short

>>But isnt that nostra shit everlast and em. boston shit. Fuck is going on.

relax, he’s wearing the t-shirt. and not for nothing, but Ill Bill has some spit.

22. pockets Says:

cats be killin me talkin bout they be smashin for 8 hours.

^dont be hatin

23. Plug Says:

——–
    sometimes the best lovin in only 3 minutes.

24. pockets Says:

when i first discovered jackin off, i did that shit 8 times in one hour oddly enough, during oprah, altho she had nothing to do with it honest.

25. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Plug Says:

April 15th, 2008 at 10:14 am

If I like the chick, I’ll take a nap at her house. If not it’s:

“Ayo, I left my cell phone in my car, let me go grab it right quick…”

Then you hear my tires screaching and see smoke.

*maniacal laughter*

26. pockets Says:

yo cmon eight hours isnt event that long, but u have to be watching a movie at the same time. i watched the godfather trilogy during sex once.

27. green eyes Says:

# Plug Says:
    April 15th, 2008 at 10:20 am

——–
    sometimes the best lovin in only 3 minutes.

^ lol.. true.. like i said.. ive never actually timed it, so maybe ive had more 3 minutes than im aware of.. but just looking at the number seems brief.

LMAO @ pockets

28. spotrusherz Says:

whaddup nahrightland.

29. 456 Says:

foreplay: anywhere from 30 mins to all day
    smash: 5 to 20 mins., depending on the punani
    tantra smash: 1 hour – 3 hours

30 minutes is the minimum, step your smash game up.

31. Plug Says:

The first time i beat off, I thought I had broken something. I was watchin the new dance show. (local soul train). I was scared out of my mind and too embarrased to tell anybody

32. catch22 Says:

i watched the godfather trilogy during sex once.

ok, i’m actually smashing right now. in my cubicle, while posting on NR and editing some memos.

33. blahk duppy Says:

foreplay: anywhere from 30 mins to all day
    smash: 5 to 20 mins., depending on the punani
    tantra smash: 1 hour – 3 hours

^damn I thought spitting on the twat was suffice foreplay.

34. !Ven-Tech? Says:

eskay Says:

April 15th, 2008 at 10:24 am
    30 minutes is the minimum, step your smash game up.

Why? There’s no reason to smash bustdowns for 30 minutes.

Now if this is wifey then that’s a different story

35. green eyes Says:

foreplay: anywhere from 30 mins to all day
    smash: 5 to 20 mins., depending on the punani
    tantra smash: 1 hour – 3 hours
    nap
    another round of foreplay
    more smashin
    repeat a few mo times
    = greenie’ll cook for you the next morning, or evening… or whenever the fuck we finish…

36. sleep Says:

Smh @ carmelo driving drunk after taking a L on the court but they still made the playoff I thought a.I and melo would have way more runins with the law when A.I got traded last year

37. spotrusherz Says:

they just conducted a study, 13 minutes is the average preferred duration of straight banging

38. catch22 Says:

Why? There’s no reason to smash bustdowns for 30 minutes
    because jump-offs talk to their jump-off friends.

39. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Plug Says:

April 15th, 2008 at 10:20 am
    ——–
    sometimes the best lovin in only 3 minutes.

8hours?!…thats a bunch of bull, I think I would creating a forest fire by the amount of chaffing going on by then.

40. CS88_Rich_Uncle_Pennybags Says:

Applaud Slim snowflakes with REAL BUBBLE asses… GATTTTDamn!
    (continues to look @ coworkers ass)

41. !Ven-Tech? Says:

catch22 Says:

April 15th, 2008 at 10:25 am
    i watched the godfather trilogy during sex once.

LOL, Didn’t yall just have some Colonel get in trouble for that shit?

42. Plug Says:

30 minutes is the minimum, step your smash game up.
    ——
    I wish I would smash 30 minutes everytime i got some action. Thats a waste of time. Plus the longer you wait to get one off, the less good it feels. 10- 15 minutes is my average. but aint no shame in my 3 minute game. All that extra time is reserved for when I get a wifey

43. Casual T Says:

30 minutes is the minimum, step your smash game up.

I employ the ‘whisky dick’ technique… Its never let me down..

44. Soul Clapper Says:

“Like Rosie O’Donnell at a bisexual bridal shower” >>>>>>>>> “Blame Oliver North and Iran Contra, I ran contraband that they sponsored”

45. green eyes Says:

# blahk duppy Says:
    April 15th, 2008 at 10:26 am

foreplay: anywhere from 30 mins to all day
    smash: 5 to 20 mins., depending on the punani
    tantra smash: 1 hour – 3 hours

^damn I thought spitting on the twat was suffice foreplay.

^ “spitting in the twat” better be slang for nice long kitty tongue bathe otherwise boo this man

46. 456 Says:

because jump-offs talk to their jump-off friends.

^whoop whoop!

47. blahk duppy Says:

because jump-offs talk to their jump-off friends.

^thats true.

48. pockets Says:

^semi-cosign, no homo, but i wasnt watching soul train…wat had happned was i heard soem chick in my class asking some dude how jerking off works, do u just shake ur limp dick? and the dude is like nah bitch, u gotta get hard first, then u shake it. i was at the crib, lampin while watching oprah (i think she was buying someone a new life, u know that shit she does)…then i was like aii lemme try this shit. i saw white stuff come out, i was like oh shit i broke it, i gotta call 911…which woulda been hilarious in hindsight…but i just put it back in and vowed never to do it again.

49. !Ven-Tech? Says:

catch22 Says:

April 15th, 2008 at 10:27 am
    Why? There’s no reason to smash bustdowns for 30 minutes
    because jump-offs talk to their jump-off friends.

They’ll still fuck anyway, it matters not.

50. Mark Twain Fame Says:

eskay Says:

April 15th, 2008 at 10:24 am
    30 minutes is the minimum, step your smash game up.

lyign ass mutha…thats why his we have those random days where we be on thre same post for like 3 hours posting up to 5-600 comments and we asking “shit eskay get kidnapped”

naw he jsut smashing for 3 hours straight!…*smh*

I swear more than a hour and I need a IV hooked up or sumthin.

51. pockets Says:

eww u guys mess with hos? u have to have feelings for the bitch before u put it in. thats how Gs do it.

52. blahk duppy Says:

Applaud Slim snowflakes with REAL BUBBLE asses… GATTTTDamn!
    (continues to look @ coworkers ass)

*applauds*

^thats the greatest thing since wireless technology.

53. Mark Twain Fame Says:

pockets Says:

April 15th, 2008 at 10:29 am

*crying while smh*

cause I thought the same thing…like wtf is this shit?!?! thought I sick or sumthin ha.

54. catch22 Says:

I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANY MORE “THE FIRST TIME I BEAT OFF” STORIES.
    HOMO-OVERLOAD.

55. 456 Says:

^damn I thought spitting on the twat was suffice foreplay.

^then lay on top of her and mumble “put it in yourself”

56. Plug Says:

——–
    true story: My boy told me the he used to squeeze his nuts because thats what he thought he had to do to buss one… get it? buss a nutt? lmao. that still one of the funniest stories I ever heard.

57. pockets Says:

like wtf is this shit?!?! thought I sick or sumthin ha.

^werd, no homo, but for me i was like i vow never to do it again, and three weeks later i was a veteren at that shit

58. k-rob Says:

dude is nice and thats why he left BWS and now he is an affiliate, game is all about himself and name dropping.and i also made an observation 90% of games “skills” comes from his voice.you wack ass niggas only like is flow and voice when all he does is a celebrity roll call.
    yal can say he has a flow and a good studio voice but he damn sure aint no lyricist and dont get fooled by 300 bars, am sure crooked I and even murder mook can do the same.game is s show and damn near the britney spears of rap.he is a entertainment piece because of his bi-polar and his fake ways.he is the only nigg who say he a gangtsa and no one can co-sign his activities

59. k-rob Says:

60. KLO Says:

The Game, Crooked I and Ya Boy = presently the best the West Coast have right now! (not really a Blu fan)

61. Mark Twain Fame Says:

^damn I thought spitting on the twat was suffice foreplay.

*ghostrides Sex Talk w/ Sue Johansen show*

62. k-rob Says:

63. green eyes Says:

^ a damn.. lmfao.. i didnt realize it was so complicated for ya’ll

64. pockets Says:

LMAO @ plug….that would be inconvenient during sex….”hold up bitch, lemme squeeze my nuts and get this over with”

65. Soul Clapper Says:

SMH @ you ninjas talking about wanking

Not SMH at Greenie giving detailed instructions on how she likes to get down.

66. !Ven-Tech? Says:

pockets Says:

April 15th, 2008 at 10:31 am

Real G’s don’t have feelings. Co-sign 88, I been in “Rabbit Season” for about a month now.

67. CS88_Rich_Uncle_Pennybags Says:

“I KILL RASZKLOT PUSSYHOLE PEOPLE’FI’FUN!!!” (c: lenox)

68. 456 Says:

(not really a Blu fan)

^me neiver

69. pockets Says:

^ a damn.. lmfao.. i didnt realize it was so complicated for ya’ll

^well its easy for chicks, u guys just need to stick objects into ur neverending black hole and get pleasure out of it…theres no work involved

70. CS88_Rich_Uncle_Pennybags Says:

blahk duppy Says:

April 15th, 2008 at 10:31 am
    Applaud Slim snowflakes with REAL BUBBLE asses… GATTTTDamn!
    (continues to look @ coworkers ass)

*applauds*

^thats the greatest thing since wireless technology.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

71. catch22 Says:

snowflakes with REAL BUBBLE asses

thank God for that Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite!

72. Mark Twain Fame Says:

green eyes Says:

April 15th, 2008 at 10:35 am

^ a damn.. lmfao.. i didnt realize it was so complicated for ya’ll

shit was like a new toy with no instructions…you had to squeeze, smack, shake, rub, fondle, etc to figure out how to play with it properly…(nhjic)

man where’s fuxie at…dude’s missin like his favorite kind of convos…ha.

and damn Plug…your boy trying to really hurt himself with that…ouchie!

73. green eyes Says:

# pockets Says:
    April 15th, 2008 at 10:37 am

^ a damn.. lmfao.. i didnt realize it was so complicated for ya’ll

^ never ending black hole… dmn poc.. what extra loose ones have you been with?

74. sleep Says:

My average is 20mins but when a chick ride me I’m a 3 min man and I don’t give a fuck as long as I come I’m happy but if its my shortie I would want to make her cum

75. blahk duppy Says:

*turns up Nah’s homo meter*

*gays it up* lol (c) fux, (thats one funny nigga Arab)

76. pockets Says:

snowflakes

^yo true story, i was at the pizzeria and there was one of these snowflakes…she was like can u pass the hot peppers and i was like “aii” and then i passed them to her.

77. catch22 Says:

y’all niggas is gay (c) riley

78. !Ven-Tech? Says:

pockets Says:

April 15th, 2008 at 10:37 am
    ^ a damn.. lmfao.. i didnt realize it was so complicated for ya’ll

Yeah it’s funny you say that, I was having a conversation with a woman about this very subject. So I asked her, “If I get off, do you think it’s because your ham wallet is good?” To this, she replied yes.

This is nonsense. We all done fucked ugly chicks (or at least I have) and not realized how ugly they were until after skeeting.

*Somethin I learned*
    Havin troubles makin her get off? Put her on top…

79. pockets Says:

dmn poc.. what extra loose ones have you been with?

^u dont even wanna know, even grand canyons make 747’s look tiny

80. green eyes Says:

# sleep Says:
    April 15th, 2008 at 10:39 am

^ aw.. how generous of you. but yeah.. if you want her to give you a minute to breathe before round two.. make sure she gets off before you. he comes before me.. smh.. we aint done yet motherfucker.

81. Mark Twain Fame Says:

catch22 Says:

April 15th, 2008 at 10:33 am
    I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANY MORE “THE FIRST TIME I BEAT OFF” STORIES.
    HOMO-OVERLOAD.

yeah…sure buddy thats coming from your punk-ass!…sheesh.

lol.

@Crazy…great name bro…ha.

82. nation Says:

>> 30 minutes is the minimum, step your smash game up.

11 Minutes (c) Paulo Coelho

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11_minutes (e-books available)

83. nation Says:

>> 30 minutes is the minimum, step your smash game up.

11 Minutes (c) Paulo Coelho

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11_minutes (e-books available)

84. Soul Clapper Says:

Eskay… new post needed please, bruh.

I can’t read any more of this “I last 20 minutes”, “I eat twat for 3 hours” bullshit. It’s fuckin’ up my day.

(That’s because I last 45 seconds at the most and shit out liquid excrement when I come. Bitches dig it.)

85. Mark Twain Fame Says:

one more week…then some more ill midwestern white boy hip hop.

86. pockets Says:

SMH @ you ninjas talking about wanking

^nah its all good, just put on ur no-fag-helmet and body suit and ur good.

87. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Moral off the story? A woman’s punaan being good or bad doesn’t matter, niggas will skeet anyway. The fact that niggas beat off just proves my theory

88. catch22 Says:

If I get off, do you think it’s because your ham wallet is good?”

ha, that is hilarious.
    its not so much the ham wallet as what its attached to.

89. 456 Says:

^*falls into a vat of mozzarella

90. green eyes Says:

# !Ven-Tech? Says:
    April 15th, 2008 at 10:44 am

^ so… what do you need us for? sammiches?

91. blahk duppy Says:

shouldnt yall be having this conversation on greenies blog. Just saying. yall can gay it up over there.

92. pockets Says:

Havin troubles makin her get off? Put her on top…

^just keep a chloroform soaked ragg in the drawer

93. catch22 Says:

^ so… what do you need us for? sammiches

94. CS88_Rich_Uncle_Pennybags Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

April 15th, 2008 at 10:42 am
    catch22 Says:

April 15th, 2008 at 10:33 am
    I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANY MORE “THE FIRST TIME I BEAT OFF” STORIES.
    HOMO-OVERLOAD.

yeah…sure buddy thats coming from your punk-ass!…sheesh.

lol.

@Crazy…great name bro…ha.

*daps MTF*
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

95. 456 Says:

if you dont know that pussy varies in quality you aint doin it right

96. catch22 Says:

*pimp slaps MTF*

97. pockets Says:

i was once inclined to shave my pubes and i assumed everyone did that, so i shaved and it was itchy as a motherfucker…i was scratching my nuts while walking in the middle of times square and i didnt even give a fuck

and with that im off to class

98. G7 Says:

ah wha’ di rassclaat ah gwan in yah? buncha bwoy ah share sex seekret.
    *shake my dreads*
    nh

99. green eyes Says:

hi g7

100. CS88_Rich_Uncle_Pennybags Says:

BITCH’I’LL’KEWLL’YOUH!! (c: Ike “GOONHAND” Turner)

101. catch22 Says:

456 Says:

April 15th, 2008 at 10:48 am
    if you dont know that pussy varies in quality you aint doin it right

how does the quality of the pussy have anything to do with what you are doing to it?
    if your technique is on point and the pussy is like the elastic on a 12 year old pair of drawls, that aint your fault.

102. 456 Says:

Moral off the story? A woman’s punaan being good or bad doesn’t matter,

^*ayo meter explodes

103. Mark Twain Fame Says:

green eyes Says:

April 15th, 2008 at 10:42 am
    # sleep Says:
    April 15th, 2008 at 10:39 am

on no b.s., lying, or hyping up myself style…I make my chick bust every time we handle some bizness, and I try to make her cum first, I usually do too, gotta take care of ya chicks…dont just think you the man cause ya stick it in her and ram her for a good 5 mins…

104. !Ven-Tech? Says:

green eyes Says:

April 15th, 2008 at 10:45 am
    # !Ven-Tech? Says:
    April 15th, 2008 at 10:44 am

^ so… what do you need us for? sammiches?

I’m speakin from a “1 night stand/take home from the club” stance. Like I said, wife/girl you’re dating/girl you fuck on the regular is a totally different situation.

@456

I once heard all pussy was the same. Smells like the ocean, tastes like the sea (c) Toni Morrisson’s Song of Solomon

105. green eyes Says:

# catch22 Says:
    April 15th, 2008 at 10:47 am

^ so… what do you need us for? sammiches

^ lol.. i havent liked a cat enough to cook for him or pour him a glass of milk long minute.. thats kinda sad

106. Son of Ether Says:

Back off the Bday hiatus..Waddup NRians..What’s good up in dis piece?

Greeny I see you..Fellas dap yourselves.

107. blahk duppy Says:

if you dont know that pussy varies in quality scent you aint doin it right

^its all the same like catch said earlier its more of whats attached to it. Then it becomes a mental thing of you psyching ya self out. You think the Pussy is sent from the heavens when its really the same old stanky twat that bleeds montly, and took a vinegar bath minutes before you jumped over hurdles to get to it.

108. Plug Says:

*currently listening to Mozart Piano Concerto No. 23 in an A major*

109. spotrusherz Says:

i hope you’re all married or you will burn in hell. also, everybody typing about masturbartion, enjoy it while you can cause soon your hands will rot and fall off.

110. 456 Says:

^if you think the wack pussy you describe above is the same as some tender meat that has been exercised and tended to and gets extra wet then like i said you doin somethin wrong.

111. G7 Says:

hi greenie, mtf, four56, poc, crazy, catch, ven, soul and the rest.
    anybody in here taking notes? lol.

112. green eyes Says:

# Son of Ether Says:
    April 15th, 2008 at 10:54 am

Back off the Bday hiatus..Waddup NRians..What’s good up in dis piece?

Greeny I see you..Fellas dap yourselves.

^ happy birthday

113. Mark Twain Fame Says:

pockets Says:

April 15th, 2008 at 10:49 am

and with that im off to class

LMAO…this dude…pockets is like Fuxie and Chea on steroids.

114. catch22 Says:

of course they aren’t the same. but what i think ven meant was that whether its sloppy or its tight or somewhere in between, you’ll still get off.
    the quality of the nana don’t matter with regards to getting your nut.

115. Son of Ether Says:

Greeny I see you..Fellas dap yourselves.

^ happy birthday

^^^You always bringin up old shit…lol waddup tho?

116. spotrusherz Says:

*currently listening to Mozart Piano Concerto No. 23 in an A major*

you cracka ass son of white honky

*quickly turns down the smiths playing on his ipod*

117. green eyes Says:

# catch22 Says:
    April 15th, 2008 at 10:58 am

the quality of the nana don’t matter with regards to getting your nut.

^ the quality of your nuts got nothing to do with the quality of the pussy? you get the same nut with grade a prime pussy as you do with loosey goosey ran through twat?

118. Plug Says:

Yall smoking rocks if you think all pootang is the same. Some is small, some is big some is wetter, squirters, some can move it, some is deeper, some is less deep, Some chicks have the ability to make a man fall under spells, they can make it put the root on you

119. 456 Says:

^nah. i’m an aficionado. you judge punani by wetness/readiness, tightness, labia size, fleshiness, clit availability, cleanliness/smell, punani architecture and holographic power, lol

120. yaboy Says:

*reads post*

this is fuckin hilarity…

121. yaboy Says:

*reads post and comments*

this is fuckin hilarity…

122. choyce Says:

i thought this was about ya boy wtf?

123. mf air Says:

he bit eminem

“i’m the muufuckin spitful, delightful eyeful, the new ice cube”