T.I. Interview w/ the AJC

Tip AJC

After speaking to a group of teenagers at a YMCA in Atlanta this afternoon, Tip sat down with the Atlanta Journal-constitution for his first interview since he plead guilty to federal weapons charges.

Q. Professionally, what did the night of the BET Hip-Hop Awards (Oct. 13) mean for you? You were the top nominee. It was happening in your city. That should have been a great day.

A. It was sort of like a, well, you remember the [last] Super Bowl, right? You know Jeremy Shockey? He broke his leg. He had to sit up in the press box and watch. He couldn’t help his team win. He couldn’t play. The greatest, most talked-about, most publicized Super Bowl in our time and he’s sitting watching; instead of actually being able to participate. Terrible… And I know, I know, I brought it on myself.”

Link: T.I.: ‘I know I brought it on myself’.

Spotted via Randy Exclusive.

47 Responses to “T.I. Interview w/ the AJC”

1. E.Mike Says:

i hate college.

2. No Sir Says:

Me to. It’s why I dropped out.

3. No Sir Says:

too!

4. PHENOMENON Says:

DON’T RUIN MY DREAMS OF COLLEGE!

5. PHENOMENON Says:

GOOD LUCK TO T.I. (AS IN: I HOPE HE DOESN’T SCREW THIS UP.)

I REALLY THOUGHT HE WAS DONE.

BUT THROUGH THE GRACES OF GOD AND A TALL ISREALI (JESUS JEWISH LAWYER) HE GOT A SECOND CHANCE.

6. PHENOMENON Says:

…BUT I THINK WE ALL KNOW WHO’S MOST LIKELY TO WIND UP STUCK IN THAT REVOLVING DOOR OVER AT RIKERS.

7. AJ Says:

3 T.I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. BMUSE Says:

it’sa good thing i never rest

9. Soul Clapper Says:

Downin’ all beer types, from St. Ide’s to Red Stripe,
    The menace stuffin’ mics down motherfuckers windpipes…

10. Digital Scales Says:

shout to my nigga Jaboc thats sitting uptop for getting bagged with a burner…..

ya man ti gets bagged with a few machine guns and a couple silencers and walks off…

shit is crazy

11. Soul Clapper Says:

shit is crazy

============================================

Cash Rules…

12. Digital Scales Says:

rocsi gotta fat pussy and no ass

13. sleep Says:

I’m having egg whites and wheat for breakfast trying to be healthy for 08

14. Digital Scales Says:

Thats your dinner sleep, ol 11-7 ass nigga lol

15. BrownBOI Says:

Algernod sounds Like the Juggernauts Brother

16. Plug Says:

I plan to build myself a facility before I’m forty
    A Molecular Archeo-genetic Laboratory
    That can analyze complex poetry data for me
    Even if it was recorded poorly
    How extraordinary

17. G7 Says:

*officemus prime transforms*
    *sees work lying on desk*
    *blasts proton laser*
    *no evidence of work remains*
    *transforms and rolls out*

18. Plug Says:

*currently eating these for breakfast*

If you dont have these in your city, you lost

19. Plug Says:

Dis you and your man, double the beef
    To tell you the truth I thought your rebuttal was weak
    ‘Round the Outside’ blah blah, etc., etc.
    The body of my literature is bigger than South America

20. D_block_4_life Says:

I wonder when HNIC2 is gonna leak…..Complex said Retrun of the mac was better hmmmm…..

necklace glamorous, breakfast cannabis

22. Plug Says:

When I was really ill
    Putting Planck energy in a rhyme the size of a Tylenol pill
    You want to laugh now? And cast your belligerent doubt
    I’ll show you what poetry is really about
    The side effects will make you pass out
    Followed by skin rash, itching, diarrhea, nausea, and dry mouth

23. Plug Says:

Complex said Retrun of the mac was better hmmmm…..
    ———–
    I agree.

I think I ruined HNIC 2 myself by DL’ing. (no closet fruits)
    By the time the advance came out, I had knew the words to every song just by being too big of a fan.

24. Foekist Says:

LF: Was it JustMe, or was JustBlaze displaying tremendously suspect hand motions in that interview?

25. Foekist Says:

by being too big of a fan

$$

you’re nowhere close to the definition of “too (2x’s) big of a fan”

26. No more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

I seen this on Nah last night and woke up this morning still laughing about it, I realize I’m bound to burn in hell for all eternity so I’m taking the rest of you nahgerrs with me, this shit might be dead wrong but good god it’s hysterical

youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ

27. Plug Says:

LF: I cant wait for this day to be over. I swear I’m gonna post up like a stop sign all weekend. I copped a nice portion of what eskay’s eating for breakfast. Its gonna be massive T storms all weekend. I was gonna take a road trip but I be dam if I drive 9 hours in pouring rain. It aint that deep

28. No more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Foekist Says:
    April 11th, 2008 at 9:05 am

……lmao @ how @ JustMe and no it’s not JustYou Just is always doing that suspect hand motions, I used to think that was a guaranteed tell tale sign but some people are just more animated and can’t control their limbs ( none just in case ) when they are talking ….

29. Big Homie Says:

No more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

April 11th, 2008 at 9:10 am

youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ

^^ ROTFLMMFAO

*gets a ticket hell bound as well*

30. Plug Says:

Just Blaze’s wrists are a little too loose

31. No more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Plug Says:
    April 11th, 2008 at 8:47 am
    Complex said Retrun of the mac was better hmmmm…..
    ———–
    I agree.

I think I ruined HNIC 2 myself by DL’ing. (no closet fruits)

….. I used to do that all the time, it’s been awhile since I’ve done that, I still want the album as soon as it leaks but as for separate songs naw none of that, the shit ruins your overall opinion of the album, I still haven’t listened to one of those roots songs and even the prodigy album I only listened to 1 or 2 songs and just once or twice cause yall ninjas ( and by yall ninjas I mean YOU and Billz ) was ranting and raving about it so much, I didn’t see what the big deal was but I still wanted to fall back so I can hear the whole album at once and then accurately judge the album….

32. electrogremlinCS88 Says:

….BITCH! …GO IN THE CABINET & EAT THE PILLS!

33. No more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

LMAO @ T.I. rubbing salt in Shockey’s wounds

34. Digital Scales Says:

copped a box of strawberry dutchies last night, some new shit to me at least…they were pretty good,ima stick to vanillas tho

35. Big Homie Says:

I think I am going to hold off on dl’ing HNIC 2 and wait for the official joint. Return of the Mac still gets spins

36. Digital Scales Says:

mari gras taping it
    in the club balling
    on your party hard laker shit

(JUMPS ONTOP OF DESK)
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

38. BLAHK DUPPY Says:

a few post back reached linked his name to a battle on youtube, that made me tear.

39. No more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

BLAHK DUPPY Says:
    April 11th, 2008 at 9:29 am

thats what I was talking about here

No more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

April 11th, 2008 at 9:10 am

youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ

seriously I know it’s a 1 way express ticket to hell but it’s worth it, your doing yourself a disservice if you don’t watch

40. BLAHK DUPPY Says:

mornings was hash browns….

41. green eyes Says:

halleujah its friday
    good morning gentlemen: cold, crazy, plug, foe, ty, big homie, es, etc

eli porter > your favorite rapper

42. electrogremlinCS88 Says:

green eyes Says:

April 11th, 2008 at 9:35 am
    halleujah its friday
    good morning gentlemen: cold, crazy, plug, foe, ty, big homie, es, etc

eli porter > your favorite rapper

APPLAUD bitches who be mad & hate you cuz u dont wanna fuck’em… Even when they do EVERyTHING to put the pussy in your face! ….BITCH! WHAT PART OF “YOU MAD” dont you understand!!!

*kisses greenys cheek*
    *smacks her on ass, twards Kitchen*

(20 minutes later)

*88 smelles Turkey bacon, Grits & CrabCakes*

43. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Mornin and happy Friday to greens, Crazy, cOLD, ty ty, woodro, Big Homie, Foe, Plugster, DBlock, etc

*daps and 1 hug where appropriate*

44. BLAHK DUPPY Says:

*daps all*

whats up greenage.

45. BLAHK DUPPY Says:

why’d they do that split screen. oh my goodness

*daps eli*

46. SpotOn Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

April 11th, 2008 at 4:43 am
    DON’T RUIN MY DREAMS OF COLLEGE!

^^^^College is worth it if not just for the access to loads of quality chicks alone. You better go if you can.

47. PHENOMENON Says:

# SpotOn Says:
    April 11th, 2008 at 11:47 am

PHENOMENON Says:

April 11th, 2008 at 4:43 am
    DON’T RUIN MY DREAMS OF COLLEGE!

^ ^ ^ ^

YEA, I KNOW. TRUST ME, I’M GOING!