The Cool Kids – Oscar

cool kids

A new joint from the Cool Kids.

The Cool Kids – Oscar

via URB Queue hipster argument in the comments….now!

Previously: The Cool Kids – Black Mags Remix (Live)

63 Responses to “The Cool Kids – Oscar”

1. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

yep

2. BabyDoll Says:

*Algernod Stance*

3. Willy Swagger Says:

Yo I am going to post a pic of my homie Stan, he looks like Mikey Rocks[||]

YO REX WHEN BIG HOMIE. DEVIN THE DUDE I AM THERE EARLLLLYYYYYY

4. rex hussla Says:

I dig these dudes styles…you gotta respect anybody who puts their testicles through that much torture for the sake of fashion.

5. COCCA88CRAZY88since88 Says:

Shanti Says:

April 10th, 2008 at 3:22 pm
    crazy baby!!!! i didnt even realize you were in here. whats been going on with you other than hating bitches, bammas, and babymamas lol.

i love all bitches, bammas & babymommas… HOW DARE YOU!
    (contnues to cross fingers behind back)

6. Willy Swagger Says:

Yo Rex I am going to wear some testicular homicide’d(c)U jeans to see devin…[||]

7. nation Says:

>> Queue hipster argument in the comments….now!

is it wrong to dress like that?

*goes behind the fence* (c) Wilson

8. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LMAO @ *Algernod Stance*

9. landLORD Says:

… these kids is nice on the mic …

10. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

landLORD Says:

April 10th, 2008 at 3:30 pm
    … these kids is nice on the mic …

***Jerry Seinfeld voice: Good luck with aaaaall that!!

11. green eyes Says:

dude in the hat looks embarassed

12. Willy Swagger Says:

word Landlord, they spit

White mags with red rubber tires…….

13. rex hussla Says:

YO REX WHEN BIG HOMIE. DEVIN THE DUDE I AM THERE EARLLLLYYYYYY
    ____________________________________________________________

May 9th with People Under the Stairs…I heard that GZA show was awful, there was a review in Citybeat

14. Dem Says:

Algernod sounds like an exclamation made by german weightlifters during a dead lift.

15. Willy Swagger Says:

do you guys see that hand in the back of the pic? WTF!

16. Willy Swagger Says:

*goes to grab SD Reader* BRB

17. COCCA88CRAZY88since88 Says:

Dude in the bluw hat looks like a fuckin Pervert… a pedophile pervert, not Stacy Dash MILF pervert.

18. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

aiight, jailbreak time

***karate chops guard, rendering him unconscious (none)
    ***Steals keys to cell
    ***Evades motion sensitive infared cameras
    ***scales the barbedwire fence***

***Audi- see y’all on the 5 o’clock news…

19. KLO Says:

LMAO…these niggas look suspect!

20. rex hussla Says:

_________________________________________________________

Isn’t it scary to zip down your zipper with pants that tight?!?! [ll] You don’t want to get the beans above the frank

21. Plug Says:

^ lmao.. like you’ll be anywhere but detroit either night
    ———
    you never know. I might jump in the whip tomorrow and bend down there to the mia

22. Willy Swagger Says:

Nah Rex all my jeans is Button Fly [||]

23. green eyes Says:

todays so fucking slow.. this whole weeks been slow.

dammit

24. KLO Says:

COCCA88CRAZY88since88 Says:

April 10th, 2008 at 3:33 pm

^^^^ LMFAO! Co-Sign!

25. Plug Says:

as much as I love roasting people, I dont see no type of suspectness about that pic. nhjic

26. Willy Swagger Says:

BRB

nah my jeans aint that tight……but that AZ track is bowzer breath hot

27. green eyes Says:

# Plug Says:
    April 10th, 2008 at 3:35 pm

^ lmao.. like you’ll be anywhere but detroit either night
    ———

^ lol.. you should, its fun here

28. SteelzKitchen Says:

Hipster or not …these guys are no good..lol

29. KLO Says:

Willy Swagger Says:

April 10th, 2008 at 3:37 pm
    BRB

nah my jeans aint that tight……but that AZ track is bowzer breath hot

^^ word, I’m going to re burn Undeniable and put that new joint on there!

30. Crossbow Says:

I’m just impressed that they can even find some of the clothes they rock. I seen one cat with a Pistons Bad Boys Tee on, where the fuck do you even find one of those? I had the same one but my shit faded out in like 93.

31. KLO Says:

green eyes Says:

April 10th, 2008 at 3:38 pm
    # Plug Says:
    April 10th, 2008 at 3:35 pm

^ lmao.. like you’ll be anywhere but detroit either night
    ———

^ lol.. you should, its fun here

^^^ @ Greenie I’m still waiting on my invite ma…

32. COCCA88CRAZY88since88 Says:

Plug Says:

April 10th, 2008 at 3:37 pm

i do, the nigga in blue needs a shape up & the other nigga has eyeBrows like Bert. (c: bert & ernie)

33. El Feces Loco Says:

The opposite of peace
    send ya momdukes a wreath
    you talking to the robbery expert

big burn blunts from the bronx to bolivia..so gimmie a..guaranteed to fuck her till her nose bleed

Waddup NRians?
    Came to get the daily scoop..see I missed it….sigh..

Yooo I just came from outside..it’s crazyyyyyy money out there we aint even gotta bag shit up..but this jayz nigga got it locked..Jayz Who?..That skinny nigga on the boat?

34. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*reading rich boy article in Lite*

he aint no regular rappin bamma.

35. Sean Coonery Says:

Dude in the Baby Blue looks like a knock off Q-Tip.

36. COCCA88CRAZY88since88 Says:

Sean Coonery Says:

April 10th, 2008 at 3:41 pm
    Dude in the Baby Blue looks like a knock off Q-Tip.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

37. catch22 Says:

say what you will, but my fashion style is similar to dude on the left. fitteds, karmaloop-lamar&dauley-esque tees, and “regular sized” jeans. no nuthuggin involved. and dunks.
    if that aint hood or whatever, fuck it. im a hipster then.

38. No more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

GOD DAMN it’s hot outside this bitch I was just outside 3 hours ago it wasn’t hot, i stepped outside with a black long sleeve t-shirt on and almost passed out from heat exhaustion immediately

39. BabyDoll Says:

No more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

April 10th, 2008 at 3:44 pm

^*passes ty a church fan*

40. 305BoLo Says:

when did tone loc and bobby brown’s son form a group

41. BLAHK DUPPY Says:

That skinny nigga on the boat?

^you mean that in my life time nigga?

42. COCCA88CRAZY88since88 Says:

No more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

April 10th, 2008 at 3:44 pm

JERSEY STAND THE FUCK UP!!!!!!

43. green eyes Says:

# No more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:
    April 10th, 2008 at 3:44 pm

^ jersey lost

come on down klo

hi feces

44. BLAHK DUPPY Says:

JERSEY STAND THE FUCK UP!!!!!!

^pretty much.

45. Sean Coonery Says:

90% of Nahright’s dialogue is about Nut Hugging Jeans….awkward yet funny at the same time.

46. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Flowers for Algernod.

47. rex hussla Says:

Mark Twain, what are you doing here?!?!?! You need to be in Nah Right Lite for Rockers (c)Two-Times

48. No more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

BabyDoll Says:
    April 10th, 2008 at 3:45 pm
    No more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

April 10th, 2008 at 3:44 pm

^*passes ty a church fan*

…lmao… good looks I need it ….

green eyes Says:
    April 10th, 2008 at 3:46 pm
    # No more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:
    April 10th, 2008 at 3:44 pm

^ jersey lost

… who YOU kidding, I said it’s hot as hell here but you’d probably want to throw on a winter coat and a beanie f you was up here, it’s only like 74 but it just jumped like 20 degrees in a matter of a couple of hours and I HATE the heat….. I start sweating instantly once it cracks 70 ….

49. KLO Says:

catch22 Says:

April 10th, 2008 at 3:43 pm
    if that aint hood or whatever, fuck it. im a hipster then.

Thurmuls, LRG hoodies, Cavalli Jeans, Coogie shirts, Levis, Timbs, Uptowns, Nike Boots, Black Label shirts and jeans prada shoes/sneaker and gucci shoes/snakers = Makes KLO cypher complete!

50. Sean Coonery Says:

What is Algernod? Some inside joke?

LMFAO @ Algernod being a word…

51. El Feces Loco Says:

She say she waan me
    Mi know she waan mi
    Squeeze are breast dem like di trigga of my gun
    Turn her backways fuck har hard an mek she cum
    an a bedroom she run
    mi nuh know ah weh she tun

Co sign the heat..I seen mad breasticles today

Dont say my car is topless..say the titties is out

52. Shot Says:

this is the worst shit i ever heard

53. trevor Says:

noooooooooo.

BIG TUCK wins

Aint a damn stain on me

54. goodtimes Says:

that mc search vid is funny. the dancing was so corny but funny. they beefed at hammer?

55. elle Says:

congrats to them!

myspace.com/superstarvic for some new music and new single called “get silly” produced by SOULJA BOY for anyone interestd in checking out some new music

56. Marcus McFly Says:

Love These dudes Music

57. biz Says:

CHUCK > J DILLA.
    real shit….

58. Thepunkguy » In Armenian it translates to… more links please. Says:

[…] d. Nah Right has a new COOL KIDS song HERE. […]

59. SWITCHâ„¢ Says:

pac div > cool kids

60. Pesky Says:

Word! I thought Steady B was still locked up.. Must be out and shopping for low interest rate mortgages in Williamsburg.. Props to Tat Money!

61. chedderr Says:

the skinny one is only 19. I guarantee he will be a problem.

62. greg Says:

^^^agreed…and no one cares what you wear catch 22, this isn’t niketalk, and lemaur and dauley sucks

63. april Says: