TMTD x LRG Limited Edition Tee

Just Blaze has teamed up with LRG to create this limited edition tee promoting his site. Go here and follow the instructions and you might get one in the mail.

29 Responses to “TMTD x LRG Limited Edition Tee”

1. reggaetonslasher Says:

Gluttony, greed, sloth, envy, wrath, pride, and lust

2. electrogremlinCS88 Says:

SWALLOW SOME, BEYOOOOOOOOOOOOCH!

3. BabyDoll Says:

Hmmmmm….

4. rex hussla Says:

LRG shirt designs have been falling off lately…this ones pretty fresh though

5. BabyDoll Says:

Why did my comment have to appear after 88’s? SMH

6. Foekist Says:

OK Lupe… enough is enough. He ridin “superstar” till the wheels fall off. Got damn man, just drop another hot single for crying out loud.

7. young luck Says:

Yeah that was a bad look
    @babydoll

8. kost2kost Says:

Yo so i keep on seeing this name Wiz Khalfi. who the hell is he all i know is he has a single named say yeah!! and i cant find it. can anybody help me? please

9. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

BabyDoll Says:

April 8th, 2008 at 2:35 pm
    Why did my comment have to appear after 88’s? SMH

**LMAO

10. Da PartyStarter Says:

# BabyDoll Says:
    April 8th, 2008 at 2:35 pm

Why did my comment have to appear after 88’s? SMH

Why do I get suckered into clicking his lnks….EVERYTIME?

Welcome to my world. LOL
    Wassup,BD, C88S88, RH, Ike, RTS and the rest of the clique(nomo for useing clique and a double nomo for using the -que)

11. b-ease Says:

kost2kost Says:

April 8th, 2008 at 2:37 pm
    If you go back a couple pages, I think Eskay posted the song a little while ago.

12. ian Says:

Eskay, U need a Nah Right t!

13. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

DPS- whaddup?

14. No more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

type in wiz khalfi in the search spot at the top right of this screen, eskay has it posted like 6 times a couple videos/ live performances

whats good nah right

15. electrogremlinCS88 Says:

Da PartyStarter Says:

April 8th, 2008 at 2:39 pm
    # BabyDoll Says:
    April 8th, 2008 at 2:35 pm

Why did my comment have to appear after 88’s? SMH

Why do I get suckered into clicking his lnks….EVERYTIME?

Welcome to my world. LOL

*daps DiscoStu*

16. BabyDoll Says:

LOL @ DPS…what up

17. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

No more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

April 8th, 2008 at 2:41 pm

whats good nah right

***Whaddup, Buuuuuuuuuuuud (c) Rudy from the Cosby Show (none)

18. b-ease Says:

BabyDoll Says:

April 8th, 2008 at 2:35 pm
    Why did my comment have to appear after 88’s? SMH

Because fate has an incredible sense of humor.

19. Da PartyStarter Says:

Ain’t nuffin’ Ike. Jes’ chillin’…

20. young luck Says:

How foul iz 50?
    Dude iz funny!
    They like my little brothers
    Doing shit 4 attention
    Then……young buck aint part of da group but he signed 2 da label
    He trapped 4 life

21. b-ease Says:

Whats good Ty, PS?

22. BabyDoll Says:

kost2kost Says:

April 8th, 2008 at 2:37 pm

^no shots but if you are searching for his name, you have it wrong. I believe it is WIZ KHALIFA

23. Mark Twain Fame Says:

shit…muthafuckas messin shit up with these orders…time to charlie murphy smack these bidgesssss…be back later.

24. Willy Swagger Says:

Yo Speaking of Wiz Khalifa heard his song ‘Say yeah’ on the POP station, when riding with my chick , she was like I love that beat…..

Hey Yo

25. Big Homie Says:

*Just got back from Popyes*
    *has the worst itis*

26. rex hussla Says:

kost2kost is on some lame promo shit…he was bigging up Wiz Khalifa last week. Next he’s gonna tell us to check for some lame shit featuring Souljah Boi, I hope nobody’s paying you ’cause your slacking on your job.

27. Da PartyStarter Says:

Wassup B-ease?

Speaking of WK, IMO, his latetest single sounds a lil “Luda-esque”

28. reggaetonslasher Says:

just took a dump and yelled you got bodiiiiied to the toilet before flushing.

the kid wiz khalifa is not terrible.

29. kaybronson Says:

ooh, wow let me cop that because just blaze is in on it.
    that shirt is whack, it looks like a mtv commercial or some shit. LRG fell off hard.