Stat Quo – Double Bubble

stat-quo2.jpg

I did not like this guy the first time I heard him. I’m still not too sure where I stand. I’ve been meaning to spend some time with one of his mixtapes.

Stat Quo – Double Bubble

60 Responses to “Stat Quo – Double Bubble”

1. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

yep

2. Big Homie Says:

HUUUUU!! LMAO

3. electrogremlinCS88 Says:

COCKSLAPPIN BITCHES, SINCE88!

4. juju757 Says:

MAX B.-PUBLIC DOMAIN 3(DOMAIN PAIN):THE ADVENTURES OF WAVY CROCKET :-)

5. juju757 Says:

MAX B.-PUBLIC DOMAIN 3(DOMAIN PAIN):THE ADVENTURES OF WAVY CROCKET :-)

6. juju757 Says:

MAX B.-PUBLIC DOMAIN 3(DOMAIN PAIN):THE ADVENTURES OF WAVY CROCKET :-)

7. Paperstacker Says:

Every fucking community college is basically 13th/14th grade, thats why the only reason to go to one is if you plan on transferring to a 4 year university. Ain’t niggas figure this out by now? Shit save money too. You do one or two years and maintain a high gpa and you’ll get into most mid range 4 year universities. As long as you had a decent high school gpa/act score you good.

8. BabyDoll Says:

Double Bubble…hmmmmm, now what could this be about?

*contemplates on whether or not to click link*

9. green eyes Says:

what the fucks a juju? go away. shoo.

10. Paperstacker Says:

That was a response to 88 comment.

11. Soul Clapper Says:

Stat Quo… never heard the man rhyme. Is he signed to Shady Aftermath?

LF: Has Eminem ever hooked up a good beat?

12. Paperstacker Says:

juju=chea?

13. Big Homie Says:

Double Bubble…hmmmmm, now what could this be about?

^ I know exactly what he is talking about now that you made your presence.

14. Paperstacker Says:

Stat Quo

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He’s garbage. From what I’ve heard. Had like 2 decent songs.

LF: Has Eminem ever hooked up a good beat?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Em has got like a handful of good beats you can count of the top. It’s pretty much hit and miss with dude. Renegade was nice imo.

15. sleep Says:

Now that jay-z and beyonce are married those that mean their considered billionares

16. Matt Says:

He didn’t go to Law School cause ‘Face told him rapping would be his career. The length of time he’s been shelved by Shady, he would have finished Law School by now. No clue what Shady is doing with this dude.

17. sleep Says:

Does not those

18. Soul Clapper Says:

LF: Has Eminem ever hooked up a good beat?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

==============================================

Paper… Renegade would be his best beat for me. Plus, if he hooked up the beat for the Benzino diss track ‘Nail In The Coffin’, then that was pretty tight too. A lot of that shit sounds alike though, huh?

19. Maurice Garland Says:

is that BOB on the hook?

20. electrogremlinCS88 Says:

sleep Says:

April 8th, 2008 at 11:31 am

21. Purpose Says:

Not feeling this

The “Underground Atlanta Vol. 4” tape has some good shit on it though.

22. sleep Says:

I never like this guy when I first heard him and I heard a couple more trace and I know where I stand he sucks

23. Soul Clapper Says:

A lot of that shit sounds alike though, huh?

^ Although now I said that, alot of producers beats sound similar (Preemo, Swizz, Neptunes, Black Milk etc) but that doesn’t make them weak.

I suppose I’m just not a big fan of Marshall behind the boards.

24. green eyes Says:

# sleep Says:
    April 8th, 2008 at 11:31 am

^ i dont think their combined wealth was that much, but im not all up in their bank accounts so who knows. ask eskay.

25. Paperstacker Says:

actually I should have said every community college + lower competitive colleges like Howard’s etc should be used as transfer opportunities. More like a stepping stone to a better university/graduate school if you put your effort into it.

26. Foekist Says:

this stat quo ish is trash. esk’ you know you ain’t no good, i’m SURE he had SOMETHIN better than this shit you could’ve posted, lol

27. Paperstacker Says:

Soul cosign that though. Em’s beats seem to be limited as far as versatility goes. Other shit i thought he put effort into was “im supposed to die tonight” of the Assacre cd. Em had 2 beats on the get rich or die trying album that were nice. “Don’t Push me” is one of ems best beats.

28. reggaetonslasher Says:

I’m still not too sure where I stand.

^the niggas cheeks eskay.

29. electrogremlinCS88 Says:

…applaud every bitch who went away to college & got turned out, knocked up & ended up Stayin in that town, not moving back home. LMAO.

30. Foekist Says:

eskay is losing big time every minute that STATQUO is at the top of the screen when someone stops by. Hurr’up and submit a new post i don’t wanna see you do this 2 yourself eskay

31. reggaetonslasher Says:

who knows. ask eskay.

*ponders idea* hmmm.

www .whoknowsaskeskay.com

electrogremlinCS88 Says:

April 8th, 2008 at 11:46 am

^HELLZ YEAH! Lol. It’s madd heffas I met in B’more from other states that “settled down” once they got here. Smh

33. RIGZ Says:

Big Tune.

34. Mark Twain Fame Says:

duke’s voice is kinda eh…he okay, but I’d rather hear that stuck in the creek dude.

35. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Since when is Howard a “lower competitive college”- it’s a legendary HBCU

36. electrogremlinCS88 Says:

(opens Complex mag)

(sees Mila Kunis)

Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurch!

37. Foekist Says:

electrogremlinCS88 Says:

April 8th, 2008 at 11:46 am

$$

i think everybody knows one or two chicks that meets that description. i know one in nashville that i thought of as soon as i read that, lol

38. young luck Says:

Em toy soilder beat was ill and that gatman beat I’m I kno those r loop beats but they still hot

39. green eyes Says:

# reggaetonslasher Says:
    April 8th, 2008 at 11:48 am

who knows. ask eskay.

*ponders idea* hmmm.

www .whoknowsaskeskay.com

^ we could make WWED bracelets. eskay talking bobble heads that say shit like “kill yourself” “ill punch you in your mouth while you eat” “nas lost”

yo es.. lemme be yo manager.

40. reggaetonslasher Says:

why every black woman gotta be a bitch or a heffa, these are our queens, bearer of our seed. Have they not suffered enough turmoil and strife.

41. electrogremlinCS88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 8th, 2008 at 11:48 am
    electrogremlinCS88 Says:

April 8th, 2008 at 11:46 am

LMFAO!

42. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

reggaetonslasher Says:

April 8th, 2008 at 11:53 am

***word…let them bitches breathe

43. Jud Buechler Says:

Why are we so quick to down black HBCU’s? People are so quick to tear black schools down, but that’s where most of your black leaders came from.

As far as Hoeness, Southern> any HBCU

44. reggaetonslasher Says:

^lol and dont forget the “fuck tard”

45. Mark Twain Fame Says:

“..i’m trying to find a balance, trying to build a balance…”

46. electrogremlinCS88 Says:

reggaetonslasher Says:

April 8th, 2008 at 11:53 am

“I’ll tell you what you do, you go get you a gun and all those black folks you keep doin’ so much talkin’ about get guns, and come back ready to go down, then I’ll be right down front killin’ whitey. But until you can do that, you go sing your marching songs some place else. Now we’re through talkin” (c: Youngblood Priest)

47. reggaetonslasher Says:

***word…let them bitches breathe

^this is hurtful, you too Icon?

48. RIGZ Says:

“ill punch you in your mouth while you eat”

^^^^^

*Heart Failure*

49. Paperstacker Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yeah co-sign that. The ignorance levels stay skyrocketing on so many subjects.

50. b-ease Says:

reggaetonslasher Says:

April 8th, 2008 at 11:53 am

I agree with this statement slasher, but I thought you logged off in disgust after the last post. Are you here to enlighten us further? I would appreciate it, I feel like my thoughts havent been righteous enough lately.

51. reggaetonslasher Says:

^not talking about a revolution, just saying be a little tactful when talking about your aunts nieces moms, grandma’s little sisters etc.

52. electrogremlinCS88 Says:

Paperstacker Says:

April 8th, 2008 at 11:59 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yeah co-sign that. The ignorance levels stay skyrocketing on so many subjects.

who the fuck said “black women were bitches”?
    …but i’ll be clear, …applaud every “BLACK, LATIN, WHITE & MIXED” bitch who went away to college & got turned out, knocked up & ended up Stayin in that town, not moving back home.

53. Mark Twain Fame Says:

PREACH!

54. Soul Clapper Says:

“Don’t Push me” is one of ems best beats.

^ I’ll check that track out.

@ RIGZ – What you think of Chester P/Task Force/Mud Fam bruh?

55. reggaetonslasher Says:

^ b-ease, from time to time I like to ruffle some feathers, switch shit up a little bit from the same mundane bantar that is nahright. I can be just as reckless as the next man. Allow me this time to switch gears will you.

56. Paperstacker Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL AND SMH

57. reggaetonslasher Says:

on my way to work today I passed by a grave yard, normally I wouldnt think twice about the scenery, today was different. I saw trash dumped along side of the grave yard throughout. If we dont respect the dead, how on earth are we to respect the living. My people is it too late for us to have some self respect.

58. young luck Says:

I wuz reading about some producer that did some beats for jim jones H.A.G. Mixtape
    Dude said jim aint pay him 4 his beats shit made me laugh cuz I no this kid I want 2 high skool wit who said that he had a meetin wit jim played some beats jim was like yo these a b hot for mixtapes so I’m wondering do u
    A) as a up and coming producer get raped for the money just 2 b displayed
    b) wait till u can get paid cuz dude beats r sick

59. nation Says:

spend some time

^ the first time I heard him

60. rhymeandreason Says:

Maurice Garland Says:
    is that BOB on the hook?

Yes, it’s B.o.B. is on the hook and production.