Video: John Brown – Ain’t No Future In Yo Frontin’ (Game Response)

John Brown remakes MC Breed’s classic and takes a minute to respond to The Game’s recent comments to Mass Appeal about the (White) Rapper Show. Incidentally, Breed was arrested on Wednesday for $220,000 in unpaid child support.

89 Responses to “Video: John Brown – Ain’t No Future In Yo Frontin’ (Game Response)”

1. chea Says:

i rocked black patent leather Bally’s (no tupac) @ my wedding, with the black tux and burberry tie shit looked terrific to be specific

2. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*watches video*

eskay I want a refund.

are you frickin serious?!?!…

dog I’m more gangster than John Brown…
    dude talkin bout gettin guns, shootin guns…what at a gun range?!…you paintballin?…

gtfoh…dude needs to get lost in the Bermuda Triangle.

lol @ Foe… What it is?

4. reggaetonslasher Says:

^ didnt you rock a fitted? i saw them pics

I threw the Yankee on after the jump

5. chea Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

April 4th, 2008 at 4:42 pm

eskay I want a refund.

that’s what i’m talkin bout i hope the labels pay eskay well to post this stupidity, if not he lost

6. green eyes Says:

# reggaetonslasher Says:
    April 4th, 2008 at 4:43 pm

^ didnt you rock a fitted? i saw them pics

I threw the Yankee on after the jump

^ booo. i had more respect for you if you rocked it during. fuck tradition.
    wed harder.

7. chea Says:

green eyes Says:

April 4th, 2008 at 4:44 pm
    # reggaetonslasher Says:
    April 4th, 2008 at 4:43 pm

^ didnt you rock a fitted? i saw them pics

I threw the Yankee on after the jump

^ booo. i had more respect for you if you rocked it during. fuck tradition.
    wed harder.

*weds green hard*

The sad part about the Prada kicks is that them shits been out since ’02. Then here come T.I.’s bamma ass in the “What You Know” video in ’06 like that was some new shit. Then they started gettin’ bootlegged heavy since then.

9. reggaetonslasher Says:

fuck tradition.
    wed harder.

^NICE LOL.

10. Foekist Says:

LF: so… what the fuck is wrong with snoop makin these comments about obama? So what if he’s getting money from KKK. Any (partly or whatever) black man that can get a white supremicist team to sponsor them gets my vote off rip.

one word: capris

^Two colors: orange & green

one word: capris

^Two colors: orange & green

>>^ is that eskay sneaking into the wedding?

yo, I ain’t even gonna lie, that looks exactly like my boy Ern too.

14. BabyDoll Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 4th, 2008 at 4:45 pm
    The sad part about the Prada kicks is that them shits been out since ‘02. Then here come T.I.’s bamma ass in the “What You Know” video in ‘06 like that was some new shit. Then they started gettin’ bootlegged heavy since then.

^Seems like they been out longer than that…I remember back in the day all the D boys used to make special trips to Georgetown just to cop them…LOL

15. Foekist Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 4th, 2008 at 4:43 pm
    lol @ Foe… What it is?

$$

shit. bout to check these tenants in and find the weed man.

capris > Miami fashion

17. Foekist Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 4th, 2008 at 4:45 pm

$$

dude i know got some fila’s that look just like them prada boots/shoes

18. green eyes Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    April 4th, 2008 at 4:49 pm

capris > Miami fashion

^ dont be jealous that we rock leather shorts and wife bs harder than you ever could. i know it hurts. the sooner you accept your loss, the easier itll be. hug?

BabyDoll Says:

April 4th, 2008 at 4:48 pm
    D. Billz Says:

April 4th, 2008 at 4:45 pm

^Coulda been. I know they were made for to celebrate some olympic sport, but I don’t know if it was a winter olympic or summer olympic sport. If Summer, then 2000 could be the year. If Winter, then 2002.

20. BabyDoll Says:

Foekist Says:

April 4th, 2008 at 4:50 pm
    D. Billz Says:

April 4th, 2008 at 4:45 pm

$$

dude i know got some fila’s that look just like them prada boots/shoes

^LMAO…them Hurricane Chris ones! LOL!

21. green eyes Says:

10 minutes!!!

22. BabyDoll Says:

green eyes Says:

April 4th, 2008 at 4:51 pm
    10 minutes!!!

^WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (c) 88

23. D_block_4_life Says:

10 Min’s (c) Joe Buddens

green eyes Says:

April 4th, 2008 at 4:50 pm
    # D. Billz Says:
    April 4th, 2008 at 4:49 pm

capris > Miami fashion

^lmao @ pleather shorts. Like, that totally defeats the purpose.

coogi shorts > leather shorts

The old Coogi outfits (before they sold their rights, which is why they have been urbanized) have some of the best color patterns. Looked very Afrikan.

At least Hurricane Chris is being compensated. Everybody else wit’ em = lost.

26. green eyes Says:

# eskay Says:
    April 4th, 2008 at 4:47 pm

>>^ is that eskay sneaking into the wedding?

yo, I ain’t even gonna lie, that looks exactly like my boy Ern too.

^ lmao.

27. chea Says:

lol + smh @ the fucking hurricane chris fila pradas, shits are disturbing

28. Mark Twain Fame Says:

bored bored bored.

29. BabyDoll Says:

chea Says:

April 4th, 2008 at 4:55 pm
    lol + smh @ the fucking hurricane chris fila pradas, shits are disturbing

^very…when I saw that commercial I damn near fell out of my chair…LOL!

30. JDizzel3000 Says:

Man this cat is a straight clown,but i gotta respect him for rockin that clean ass mac dre shirt….keep it lit

31. That Man Says:

KING OF THE BURBS

32. young luck Says:

we push the hottest v’s, peel fast
    through the city, play monopoly with real cash
    me and biggie and the models be, trickin ace, siddu ass
    and parotta (prada) be, somethin you cats got to see

33. choyce Says:

he got a Mac Dre shirt on. love it he got at the game track was wack thou

34. BMUSE Says:

John brown is as hard as a down pillow.

35. fermancanada Says:

clown

36. Damien Says:

Ain’t no future after he got slapped in the face with a dildo and lost the tv show… This dudes a clown.

37. Mann Says:

I don’t care for Game or this one dude, but this was the worse response song I’ve heard in a while. He may have proven Game’s point in the first 10 bars.

38. dCs Says:

john brown > game

39. dre fan Says:

this guys a joke wot cn he do

hahah so disapointing in the white rappa show…………