Video: Guilty Simpson & Black Milk: Detroit Tour Guides

via Blogs Is Watching.

30 Responses to “Video: Guilty Simpson & Black Milk: Detroit Tour Guides”

1. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

yep

2. chea Says:

the coooooooool

3. Big Homie Says:

No Im not but Im here

4. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

…. I used to be really high all the time but I guess I could control it enough to realize that shit is not funny, man show was sometimes but again very hit or miss

***I haven’t smoked in years, and those shows are pure hilarity to me…I got Wondershowzen on DVD, lol…yoooooooo- speaking of shit that I would like to watch high, though…

5. Casual T Says:

any of ya’ll heard this Fat Cat dude who’s got an album with Black Milk..

Shit is dope..

6. green eyes Says:

# ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:
    April 4th, 2008 at 11:16 am

According to Variety, Dimension Films is remaking that whimsical 80’s classic Short Circuit. S.S. Wilson and Brent Maddock, the writers behind the original two films, are set to write the remake. The film will reportedly be similar in theme to the original, but will factor in advances in technology. Johnny 5, ALIVE!

^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jaWPQ3Z7FE

7. chea Says:

“black milk” sounds nasty

8. catch22 Says:

guilty simpson should have a video that splices footage of himself in a courtroom with the old OJ court footage. judge lance ito and kato kalin and shit, all meshed together like forrest gump style, while he spits his “defense.”
    the verdict: guilty simpson

9. Jud Buechler Says:

# catch22 Says:
    April 4th, 2008 at 11:18 am

Why is the purple looking monster on the backyardigans the best dancer and has a black girl voice?

why was the black power ranger black?
    why was the asian power ranger yellow?
    why was the native american power ranger an alcoholic?

because people are racist behind closed doors. they put on their “i love all colors face” when you are in mixed company, but when they go home, its nigger this, spic that, chink, blah blah blah. some people in show business use not so subtle ways of showing their stereotypes.

All those times when I was little and watched power rangers I never thought about the black dude in black and asian girl in yellow.

Thats a good point though man.

Though….. Vr troopers> power rangers

Beetle borgs> Vr troopers

10. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Jud Buechler Says:

April 4th, 2008 at 11:18 am
    # icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    April 4th, 2008 at 11:13 am

****Nigga, you better have kids (none), lol…

Nah, I don’t have any kids, but I got nieces and lil cousins…..but the show is crack and I catch it on my own a few times out the year.

The show is crack though.

***I can’t really say shit…I watch Fairly Oddparents and Sponge Bob, lol…

11. catch22 Says:

chea Says:

April 4th, 2008 at 11:20 am
    “black milk” sounds nasty

SKEET, SKEET, SKEET.
    (no homo)

12. Dem Says:

i was watching futurama the other night, never realized how funny it was. RIP futurama.

13. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Maaaan, I was watching Transformers during my workout yesterday, and i forgot how dope of a movie it was, but still, damn, why the black character gotta die in cartoons, too? (Jazz)…that shit was uncalled for….

14. No more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    April 4th, 2008 at 11:18 am

LMAO I died at that commercial but the funniest part is before I saw that commercial I had a bunch of friends over one day and my friend passed out wasted early in the family room while wes were watching a football game, and he kept snoring, he also had a box of runts on his stomach so I took 2 of the oranges and plugged them right up his nose to shut him the fuck up ( theres no way a disclaimer is nessecary so don’t even try it ) and it worked

15. BabyDoll Says:

Dem Says:

April 4th, 2008 at 11:22 am

^It is funny…why RIP? Isn’t it on Comedy Central now? Or do you mean because it is only on in syndication?

16. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Dem Says:

April 4th, 2008 at 11:22 am

***I think they’re bringing it back? But in terms of spinoffs,

Futurama>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dumb ass, annoying “American Dad”

17. catch22 Says:

LOL @ the idea of a “black transformer”
    and not to mention his name is “Jazz”

might as well have one named mame.

18. No more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

i’m out I got to go get food and apply to more schools

peace

19. green eyes Says:

***I think they’re bringing it back? But in terms of spinoffs,

Futurama>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dumb ass, annoying “American Dad”

^ hells yeah

20. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

catch22 Says:

April 4th, 2008 at 11:26 am
    LOL @ the idea of a “black transformer”
    and not to mention his name is “Jazz”

might as well have one named mame.

***LOL…Jazz’s first line in the movie, was “What’s happenin’ bitches”

21. Casual T Says:

Casual T Says:

April 4th, 2008 at 11:18 am
    any of ya’ll heard this Fat Cat Ray dude who’s got an album with Black Milk..

Shit is dope..

SMH @ me for always confusig those names..

22. Big Homie Says:

Late pass on this but I laughed for hours when I saw this commercial last night

I was taking shots of Patron Gold by the way

23. catch22 Says:

if they end up making a clevland spinoff, the quality of all three shows, (family guy, american dad- which sucks already, and this new one) will all suffer.

24. Jud Buechler Says:

Does anyone know if that Sagwa cartoon still comes on PBS, I haven’t watched that cartoon in a couple a years?

It was off the chain, sagwa would go on her lil ventures in china. It was like shenmue in the form of a cat.

PBS shows> Disney shows

25. b-ease Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

April 4th, 2008 at 11:24 am

The worst part is that Jazz doing his breakdancing routine during the Transformers introduction was only the second most racist part of the movie. The first was Bernie Mac sayin “mami”. Bernie should be tarred and feathered for that shit.

26. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Word…I look out for shit like that….not only did Bernie say he was gonna bust his “mammy” in the head with a brick, and told his puerto rican employee to tone down the clown makeup so as not to scare white people, and Anthony Anderson was a) yelling “shut up grandma!!!” b) dancing with his fatass cousin (none) and c) acting like a coward throughout the flick, LOL…I still love the movie, though, subtle racism aside….

27. icon (trillbert arenas) Says: