Video: Izza Kizza ft. Missy Elliott – Walk The Dog

Featuring the cast of The Family Guy.

Previously: Izza Kizza ft. Missy Elliott – Walk The Dog

21 Responses to “Video: Izza Kizza ft. Missy Elliott – Walk The Dog”

1. QdotSmith Says:

yea

2. Ghost Writer Says:

*does the WAM*

3. Ghost Writer Says:

*does the WAM*

4. moresickaMC Says:

WTF?

eskay Says:

April 3rd, 2008 at 5:28 pm
    >>Nigga please. You have documented biased as to who you sided with even without hearin’ Jay’s side. So whatever you’re tryin’ to sell, I’m not buyin’ it.

I’m saying, I’m a Jay fan and I support the dude. So when some bums pop up on Youtube talking about him, I’m gonna give him the benefit of the doubt, not them. At the end of the day, I don’t know what the facts are, Jay could very well be a snake. but until someone shows me some proof beyond a Youtube video, then that’s that.

^Keyword is “fan”. Not a relative, friend, etc. Therefore, if I’m not impressed with what’s goin’ on then I have just as much right to alter how I feel based on the information given. I’m still a fan of his music (when he not being lazy), but I’m damn sure not gonna let him slide just because of his status. He’s Jay. And? I don’t care who it is. As a Black man, I want us all to prosper. But if I see one our actions as being detrimental to us a whole then that will also be addressed. Gotta take the good with the bad.

you riding with DeHaven Billz?

^That ninja look like he need a ride.

6. moresickaMC Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    April 3rd, 2008 at 5:37 pm

*does the WAM*
    u lost

I still love you Billzy. No homo.

8. No more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:
    April 3rd, 2008 at 5:28 pm
    Ty you type to fuckin fast! sheesh…

…or is it that I type that frickin slow…

damn.

…..lmao, probably eskay posting to fast, what you trying to set a record of most pots in a day ninja lmao…..

9. Ghost Writer Says:

*does the WAM again just because*

10. moresickaMC Says:

# eskay Says:
    April 3rd, 2008 at 5:38 pm

I still love you Billzy. No homo.
    *pauses, ffwds*

11. landLORD Says:

eskay Says:

April 3rd, 2008 at 5:38 pm
    I still love you Billzy. No homo.

——————

… disclaimer denied … not only did you profess love for him … but the word still, implies that you have harbored these tender feelings for quite some time …

12. Willy Swagger Says:

YO ON THE REAL NOBODY HERE IS PRIVY TO WTF JAY REALLY DOES OR DID OR IS DOING, SO KIM!

eskay Says:

April 3rd, 2008 at 5:38 pm
    I still love you Billzy. No homo.

^ Sall love eskay (no group hug).

14. Jud Buechler Says:

Groupie manager- I fux
    frenemy goon- Two times

Rest of could care less

15. BK2LV Says:

awwww

*hope evryone comes to vegas for june 14th*

knows the biggest shit talkers will be on a love fest…lol

16. QdotSmith Says:

landLORD Says:

April 3rd, 2008 at 5:41 pm
    eskay Says:

April 3rd, 2008 at 5:38 pm
    I still love you Billzy. No homo.

——————

jury says “you gotta be carefull how you use the english language on nah…”

LMFAO @ landLORD

*gets nervous*

*quickly thinks of manly act*

*rips hair from chest*

*refrains from whincing*

18. Jud Buechler Says:

Is jay-z really that important for us to be saying his actions are detrimental?

I mean, the average person isn’t putting all the time and effort to know what his endeavors are.

Are you people giving jay-z this much power, that his actions are a big deal?

Is jay-z a big deal

19. No more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

eskay Says:
    April 3rd, 2008 at 5:30 pm
    >>but Billz is right everyone who is associated with him has denounced him EVERYONE

I don’t know about that.

… again that was standard internet rhetoric exagerration ( man I really need to take the time to figure out how to spell that word, ahhh fuck it ) ….. I use to defend Jay all the time when it comes to this shit too but like the old saying goes, where there smokes theres fire, and the reason i don’t think he does much for anyone is like I said he was supposed to become president and the artist were looking at some help and understanding from their boss, someone who knows what its like to be dismissed no matter how much you believe in yourself and Jay was supposed to try and help these guys better their career get them more advertising, now I’m not saying abadanon the r&b but you can’t argue that he could of and should for done a lot more to help everyone that was one the DJ roster except the one person who least deserves it Bleek, and as for other shit man that ninja is off in dubi or his own private yatch(sp?) with B to worry about anyone else, thats how the rich get richer they learn to forget about or just capitilze off the little people, the ones who continously help the people ultimately don’t reach his status

20. Hip-Hop Babe Says:

I like Missy Elliott however this aint for me….

21. Billy Islam Says:

No more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:

April 3rd, 2008 at 5:47 pm
    eskay Says:
    April 3rd, 2008 at 5:30 pm

I don’t know about that.

where there smokes theres fire

so if I spread a rumour that you were, for example, gay (no homophobia), everyone would believe it because “where there smokes theres fire”. A truly shitty argument sir.