T.I. To Plead Guilty to Federal Weapons Charges

According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Tip is expected to plead guilty to his federal weapons charges later today.

Although details of the announcement were not disclosed, federal prosecutors and Harris’ defense team have been engaged in intense plea negotiations the past several weeks. The plea agreement must be approved by a federal judge. The case has been assigned to Charles Pannell Jr.

Damn homey. I wonder what he’s looking at. I’ll update when the plea is announced.

UPDATE: So the AP has some info about the plea. If this turns out to be true, Clifford is making off like a bandit:

The 27-year-old singer, whose real name is Clifford Harris, was expected to be sentenced to 1,500 hours of community service talking to youth groups around the country, followed by about 12 months in prison, according to two people familiar with the negotiations who spoke on condition of anonymity because the plea deal had not been finalized yet Thursday morning.

179 Responses to “T.I. To Plead Guilty to Federal Weapons Charges”

1. Digital scales Says:

watch him get 2 years

2. Big Homie Says:

I knew this was going to happen. There was no way Clifford was going to beat this case.

3. Soul Clapper Says:

I’m waving automatic guns at nuns…

4. G7 Says:

Shanti must be stressed rigtht now

5. Digital scales Says:

they gon give him 5 and he can be eligable for parole in 2 and a half

iCon… Plug… cOLD… BigHomie… G7… DScales… SoulClap…

What it is?

7. Soul Clapper Says:

Poor old Stevie Lucas… wasted talent (c) Bob D in Bronx Tale

8. Plug Says:

xfacta said

You’re a better man then me (||) I ain’t supporting no gay dudes!
    ——————-
    you already have I’m sure of it. you just dont know it. do you really beleive there are no dookey shooting rappers in your top 25? Its not mathematically possible. think about all the butch brauds out there. the ratio of fruity chicks to fruity dudes aint accurate. somebodys lyin… nhjic

9. b-ease Says:

Damn, I honestly wasnt expecting this. I was positive he was gonna pull a Irv and just expend every dime he had to beat this. Looking at it tho, this is probably a better move. Still, if he gets more than 3 I’ll be shocked as shit.

10. Foekist Says:

what’s poppin round heeyah

11. Soul Clapper Says:

D. Billz Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:13 am
    iCon… Plug… cOLD… BigHomie… G7… DScales… SoulClap…

What it is?

============================================

* daps D. Nero*

12. b-ease Says:

Billz, whats good?

*daps Plug and the rest of the crew*

Digital scales Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:06 am
    these niggas dont even care about lyrics, they like a niggas swag, they like the type of niggas they wanna be like, ol i wanna be like mike ass niggas laying up the ball with your tounge out

^You aint never lied. It’s great if a MC has personality i.e. their “true” self. But judgin’ MC’s on “swag” is somethin’ the Dips created and ninjas ran with it. A lot of these ninjas (fans) desperately wanna be “somebody” and attach themselves with a celebrity. Idolatry is the gateway for faggotry.

14. buddyholly Says:

Plug is right… how the fuck can you think they ain’t no rappers in the closet? niggas can’t be this stupid… damn

15. Soul Clapper Says:

=============================================

Co-operative signatory.

Is anyone paying any attention to politics. Every major scandal thats broke lately within the past few years, is centered around Pussy, in some way shape or form. When will someone have the chutzpah to address this honestly. Its clear that man was’nt meant to be with one vagina for life. Someone needs to tear down the idiology that a man can sustain having one lazy ass pussy for life, and that his need to inhale fresh twat and squirt in a young chicks face is as inherent as eating and shiting. No more should we stand aside as men, and allow the faggotry run media to force false ideals on us. The spitzer’s Kilpatrick’s and the Bill Clintons of the World need to stand up and address this plight. Expose the truth for the next generations to come. This is one of the reasons I support the islamic belief of multiple wives.

17. Digital scales Says:

dam freeky zeeky gotta a video from a security cam that capture the night him and his man E got shot

18. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

whaddup, peoples?

I’m surprised @ Plug’s new gay friendly stance- I guess you’re being more open minded, though, fam, and that’s a sign of maturity**DAPS***

***Plug Leaves, whistling “Lady Marmalade”***
    ***Icon looks into camera, and does that little “tinkerbell sign” that Mr. Roper used to do on “Three’s Company” (index finger and thumb touching, other fingers extended, horizontal back and forth wave of the hand)- LOL and n/h….

19. Plug Says:

————
    Up here you get 2 years if you get caught wit a burner. dude got caught wit 30. and half were fully auto spitters. He might have enough cat to keep him in the crib though

20. Big Homie Says:

*daps Foe, Billz, Soul. Plug, Ease*

21. DKFeogin Says:

Even if its true, dropping a couple albums while he’s locked up will still
    guarantee platinum sales. And when he’s released it’ll be WAYY bigger than Pimp C’s gettin’ release.

22. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Idolatry is the gateway for faggotry.

**A gateway drug to getting raped by thugs, lol…(nhjic)

23. G7 Says:

*daps morning team*

24. G7 Says:

co-sign cold @ nine18

b-ease… Foe…

What it is?

26. Digital scales Says:

whats good billz

yo buddyholly, there prob is faggot rappers, but who gives a fuck

27. Foekist Says:

b-ease Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:14 am

$$

all i know is my homey had a chance to plea guilty and get 2 years… he tried to fight it and got Life.

28. AJ Says:

LIFE!

29. buddyholly Says:

Its to early in the morning for gay rappers, multiple wives and getting gang raped by thugs discussions…. please switch lanes negros

30. Plug Says:

————-
    I’m still not a fan of fruit punch azz ninjas, but I thought lil wayne was nice before the picture of him smooching leaked. It would be fake of me to say he cant spit now that I know he smoochin his old man, weather he’s gay or not. dnhjic

Truefully, I think baby is the real donut puncher

31. Foekist Says:

Digital scales Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:19 am

$$

link?

32. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Damn, that’s foul….I’d spend the rest of my days in the pen trying to invent a time machine….

^word he gonna do about 5 years, but still have a shot at a career when he come home.

34. Digital scales Says:

If you found out Eskay is gay, you gon stop fucking with NAHRIGHT?

Nah, right?

welll that makes you a GAY too cause i would, id dead nahright and go make a username on SOHH

35. Shanti Says:

woahhh… I wonder when he’ll be sentenced. what up nah?

36. Big Homie Says:

My guess is he will get only a few years…no more than 5 years

buddyholly Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:17 am

^Hov and Diddy are prime candidates.

*puts on riot gear*

38. Plug Says:

——–
    holy smokes. I didnt know he coulda took that route. When the last time you talked to him?

39. Digital scales Says:

Foe go to World star hip hop

40. electroGREMLINcs88 Says:

…W’We’Outa’here’baby!

41. Foekist Says:

cOLD Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:18 am

$$

i agree wholeheartedly. either that or the Christian church is right about it’s theory about the devil’s pull to get us to commit adultery. My argument with that is that that frame of mind sucks becaus

42. Digital scales Says:

who goes from 2 years to life????

sounds suspect, even niggas killing kids is getting 25 years

Clifford bout to get the whole book thrown at him. Prodigy will be home first. The South lost. Lol

44. electroGREMLINcs88 Says:

Shanti Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:25 am
    woahhh… I wonder when he’ll be sentenced. what up nah?

dont cry, cute stuff… He’ll be out in 24 months.

45. Foekist Says:

e it forces you to live a life with a constant mental struggle and that doesn’t seem fair

CS88… What it is?

47. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Truefully, I think baby is the real donut puncher

***LOL @ “Fruit Punch ass ninjas”, but for real, I think that Wayne and Baby just were in a no-win position- if that was his father figure (no George Michael), a dap, or a kiss on the cheek @ most woulda sufficed, but I guess they didn’t think so, and since it got documented on film, of course it got blown up…personally, I like to give every man the benefit of the doubt, when it comes to accusing ninjas of faggotry, because i really can’t see why anybody would make that choice- especially ninjas like Wayne and Baby who probably have damned near unlimited access to dymes (none)…

48. Foekist Says:

Digital scales Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:27 am
    who goes from 2 years to life????

sounds suspect, even niggas killing kids is getting 25 years

$$

nah he had did a 7 year bid about 5 years prior to the latest incident. He had richard PRIORS

49. Big Homie Says:

Shanti Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:25 am
    woahhh… I wonder when he’ll be sentenced. what up nah?

^ Shanti, are you hangin in there?

50. Digital scales Says:

i aint never like that nigga t.i. anyway (C) local hater

51. Foekist Says:

*leaves for world* hiphop*

52. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Shanteezy- whassup?

53. G7 Says:

when is John Forte out?

54. Ghost Writer Says:

When keepin’ it real goes wrong……

Mavado went to jail last night for popping off his guns……..dang ninjas just won’t learn…..

55. Big Homie Says:

G7 Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:30 am
    when is John Forte out?

^ Who is that again? lol

56. electroGREMLINcs88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:28 am
    CS88… What it is?

*daps The Mayor*

57. Digital scales Says:

that bitch that shot her fireman husband is getting life, they should stuff that bitch and eat her on thanksgiving

58. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

G7 Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:30 am
    when is John Forte out?

***His release will be specifically timed to coincide with “Detox”

59. Ghost Writer Says:

“Free Hip Hop” ………………I’m selling shirts online…..holla if u want one

60. buddyholly Says:

I blame Scarface the movie for all this shit…. “entertainment” my ass

61. Ghost Writer Says:

Free Hip Hop

Anybody:

This Lloyd song titled “Valentine” is a sho’nuff swack of a MJ song but I can’t think of the title. Somebody help a brotha out (no street bum).

63. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:33 am
    “Free Hip Hop” ………………I’m selling shirts online…..holla if u want one

***LOL…that works on two levels- niggas getting locked up, and all of the downloading going on….

64. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***”Michael Jackson is not a genre of music” (c) Aaron MacGruder

65. Ghost Writer Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:35 am
    Ghost Writer Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:33 am
    “Free Hip Hop” ………………I’m selling shirts online…..holla if u want one

Yup……that’s exactly what I was getting at…..

66. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Reads heading*

*Hate Spews*

I hope he gets 45 years

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:35 am

***”Michael Jackson is not a genre of music” (c) Aaron MacGruder

^Ninja just give me the damn answer, lol.

68. D_block_4_life Says:

Top 5 Dead or Alive……..

^ this is true, but the more you supress something the greater the uprising. This is just nature putting things back in order. the mind is mighty and a great tool, but mother nature always wins in the end. Fact is you can tell youself everyday all day that you love your chick and you will never smash another chick. The temptations will be great but the mind is also great.
    so what happens is you may make it a few years shutting your urges down at every turn. Ultimately you’re going to have to become one with the Earth again. This is when mother nature takes control and synchronizes your ass. At that point the uprising begins and you become a rogue monster seeking what the bodies needs.

XFacta… What it is?

71. THE-XFACTA Says:

What’s poppin’ Sir Mayor

72. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***”Michael Jackson is not a genre of music” (c) Aaron MacGruder

^Ninja just give me the damn answer, lol.

***LOL…Ionno- haven’t heard the Lloyd joint, yet, but I’m sure it’s a bonafide MJ knockoff- can’t be anywhere near as bad as Rihanna sampling “Wanna Be Startin’ Something” on that “Please don’t stop the music” garbage…that joint, the Good Life, every R&B singer out now is biting Mike (no Corey Feldman)- we need a board…

73. buddyholly Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says: Michael Jackson is not a genre of music” (c) Aaron MacGruder

^^^ I love all the MJ hate… like niggas didn’t go bananas(-) when dude came up in the 80’s smh

74. Ghost Writer Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:36 am
    *Reads heading*

*Hate Spews*

I hope he gets 45 years

Dang that’s it? (nh)

Free Hip Hop

75. Big Homie Says:

This turkey sausage, egg and cheese croissant is crack

76. b-ease Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:24 am

LOL

77. SpotOn Says:

what it is peoples?
    __________________________

Ghost Writer Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:35 am
    icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:35 am
    Ghost Writer Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:33 am
    “Free Hip Hop” ………………I’m selling shirts online…..holla if u want one

Yup……that’s exactly what I was getting at…..

^^^I just (c) the slogan, you too slow ninja.

Any venture capital people ready to invest in Free T.I. tshirts?

Rappers with guns are definetly being rounded up. Maybe ninjas will tone down the gun-talk (who am I kidding?)

78. Shanti Says:

lol @ crazy and big homie. yes u guys I am fine hahaha.

chillin icon…checkin nah from my phone and I come across this shit.

I wonder when TI is gonna drop that new album…at least this situation seems to have him writing better lyrics (i.e. superstar remix). I hope they don’t throw the book at dude tho.

buddyholly Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:39 am

^I don’t think he was hatin’ on MJ. Just needed a reason to use that McGruder quote, lol.

80. bestyouevaheardabout Says:

TIP is getting around 12 months (might be less) and 1,500 hours of community service…peep the story with actual details:

@ iCon

82. THE-XFACTA Says:

Shanti Says:

———-

Word?!? So he’s upgraded to using 3 syllables now? We iz so proud of TI.

83. eefer Says:

tip only gon do a year at most. either he got some good ass lawyers or he snitchin

84. b-ease Says:

buddyholly Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:39 am

What MJ hate??? The quote from McGruder was a critique of the fact that heads bite MJ’s style like biting is acceptable.

LOL @ XFacta. He lost when he conformed to his natural overt bamma-isms.

86. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***LOL- exactly…Aaron M. was just pointing out that half of the ninjas out are Michael Jackson clones, yet MJ is supposedly irrelevant- don’t get it twisted, I grew up on Mike (no reason why MacCauley Culkin fell off), and I respect the innovation and talent he brought into the game- I still consider myself to be a fan…Hands down, on one of the most, if not the most, influential pop musicians of all time- if you don’t like “Thriller” and “Off the Wall”, something’s wrong with YOU…..

87. Digital scales Says:

In no order, true to the heart top 5

nas
    biggie
    big pun
    woodro
    rakim

88. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*walks into room with much swag, temerity, and chutzpah*
    *notice that I got that spring in my step*
    *10 lbs lighter in this bitch*

that Sai snippet sound decent…gotta here the whole thing though.

tired of these snippets and bullshit though…album already. sheesh.

watched that Atonment blicka (c) fuxito, with the wifey last nite…shit was def different but also interesting.

lol @ buddyholly gettin’ verbally roundhoused from different directions early in the mornin’.

It’s always funny to see mofos get on the defense (c) me: JoeBudden, Peedi Crakk, Loaded Lux, etc.

90. b-ease Says:

is woodro ghost or rae? (pardon my ignorance)

91. D_block_4_life Says:

Random Order:

Hov
    Biggie
    Kiss
    nas
    Pac

Rakim is from a diff era

92. Mark Twain Fame Says:

anybody dload and listen to the 88 Keys mixtape yet?…

got it off 2 dope boyz.

bout to listen…

93. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ Billz- very Jacksonesque, lol….reminds me a lot of “Butterflies”, but not exactly…also doesn’t sound anything like Lloyd…..

94. b-ease Says:

yea, wifey dragged me to that joint too. not half as excruciating as I thought it would be…

95. Digital scales Says:

id also put saigon on that list, thats just me tho

Mark Twain Fame Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:45 am
    *walks into room with much swag, temerity, and chutzpah*

^Smh @ you adapting to the AYO Society of Nah.

97. Mark Twain Fame Says:

also I forgot *daps the fellas, the regs, all else attending, lurkers that sit and giggle quietly at the computer screens*

*hugs the ladies of NR, you know who your are*

98. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

D_block_4_life Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:46 am
    Random Order:

Hov
    Biggie
    Kiss
    nas
    Pac

Rakim is from a diff era

***Fuck that….Rakim transcends eras (no Rey’s hat size)

99. D_block_4_life Says:

Digital scales Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:48 am
    id also put saigon on that list, thats just me tho
    If you put Sai then ill also add Buddens

100. Ghost Writer (Free Hip Hop) Says:

Test

101. Mark Twain Fame Says:

D. Billz Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:48 am
    Mark Twain Fame Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:45 am
    *walks into room with much swag, temerity, and chutzpah*

^Smh @ you adapting to the AYO Society of Nah.

*daps da mayor*

“come dude, all the cool kids are doing it” (c) random after schoool special

102. b-ease Says:

Big
    Jay
    3000
    Ghost
    Nas

103. SpotOn Says:

D. Billz Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:42 am
    @ iCon

^^^^what is “I cant help it” Alex ? (or break of dawn)

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:47 am

^yeah, I’m tryin’ to figure out which of Mike’s albums this song he sampled. I’m gonna have to get my Google on. As for Lloyd, last year some chick was playin’ his album while I was at her crib. As we sipped wine, all I kept thinkin’ was, “damn, this album aint half bad.” I thought it was the wine talkin’ but it actually isn’t bad though, lol.

105. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Blicka= I-C-O-N, not Fux….Jesus, Christ…now I know how Little Richard feels (none)- I am the originator!!! I am the innovator, lol…

106. Digital scales Says:

Hov
    Biggie
    Kiss
    nas
    Pac

Rakim is from a diff era

***Fuck that….Rakim transcends eras (no Rey’s hat size)
    So if thats the case we have to add G Rap & Daddy cain no?

108. Mark Twain Fame Says:

b-ease Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:47 am

yeah same here b-ease, I thought it would be alot worse. also woodro is digi scales, thats dudes rap name. he’s a confident guy ya know ha.

109. b-ease Says:

^^^^what is “I cant help it” Alex ? (or break of dawn)

Yea, its sounds like tracks 4-7 off Invincible. Not a direct bite but its real similar to a couple MJ joints. REAL similar.

110. Shanti Says:

lol @ “ayo society”…k, gotta skate…1.

111. electroGREMLINcs88 Says:

…man, that bitch smell like Newports & neck’Sweat.

112. D_block_4_life Says:

Digital scales Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:51 am
    word id put buddens too, and thats basically all i listen too

group of all time

Capone and Noreaga

and again thats just me
    ^^^^^^
    Fair enough but i would say The Lox

Terms of the plea added to the post.

Left field: Clifford murked the Superstar Remix, but I wonder if he should’ve been saying things like: “My peoples flip more yay that Cirque du Soleil” while under federal indictment.

114. Joe 88 Says:

Hopefully everything works out for the best with Clifford, shanti’s been stressed since the news broke, lol.

What up fam? Just breezing thru, i’ll be back!

115. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

^^^^what is “I cant help it” Alex ? (or break of dawn)

**Break of Dawn? Might could be (random ninja with bad grammar)…I didn’t really hear Invincible, except for the tracks they play on Pandora….

116. SpotOn Says:

There is so much midi melody biting of old songs going on in popular music today, that it should be a crime. I do it too though.

117. b-ease Says:

So if thats the case we have to add G Rap & Daddy cain no?

Nope, cuz Hov’s better than Kane and Nas is better than G Rap.

*dodges projectiles*

118. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    March 27th, 2008 at 9:27 am

Whenever Prodigy goes to jail. Wasn’t he supposed to start his state-sanctioned vacation last month?

What up peoples … Billz, Digital, icon, MTF, b-ease, x-facta, Ghost, foe, crazy, etc …

119. D_block_4_life Says:

b-ease Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:52 am
    So if thats the case we have to add G Rap & Daddy cain no?

Nope, cuz Hov’s better than Kane and Nas is better than G Rap.

*dodges projectiles*

Ill co-sign that but there diff era’s, hard to compare….i was saying fi your gonna add rakim then you have to factor in G-rap and D.Cain

120. b-ease Says:

whats good wit u ci?

121. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW (c) Flavor Flav…who was his lawyer, the ghost of Johnnie Cochran (sp?)

122. Digital scales Says:

Just to name a few……Top 12 dead or alive

SpotOn Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:50 am
    D. Billz Says:

March 27th, 2008 at 9:42 am
    @ iCon

^^^^what is “I cant help it” Alex ? (or break of dawn)

^OnPoint… you ol’ DJ’ing ass ninja, I figured you would know. Lol.

What it is?

126. b-ease Says:

Ill co-sign that but there diff era’s, hard to compare

True. Time tends to turn debates like this into apples/oranges.

127. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ GW- Tom Brook?

You gotta add the Stylistics to the list…them boys was good!!!(none)

128. Mark Twain Fame Says:

sorry Ike…jeez. sheesh.

BLICKA = ICON (C)!

its jsut fuxie used it so much that I didnt pay attention who originated it.

my bad homie.