Brooklyn Rapper Cavlar Slain

Cavlar

So today the Daily News is reporting that Brooklyn rapper Cavlar got murked in front of a fish store in Fort Greene yesterday. My condolences to his friends and family.

On another note, which I’m sure is unrelated, dude had a long running beef with Uncle Murda and was aligned with Papoose.

193 Responses to “Brooklyn Rapper Cavlar Slain”

1. THE-XFACTA Says:

who?

2. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

R.I.P..never heard of dude, though…

3. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

a “36 yr old aspiring rapper”?

4. catch22 Says:

maybe “cavlar” (kevlar) wasn’t the best name then huh?

5. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I hope this post gets murked soon (no pun intended),so that I don’t have to look @ that suspect pic every time I refresh…I would imagine there weren’t many pics of dude to choose from, though…

6. Enon Says:

LMAO….this nigga look gay, and this picture is some gay shit.

Why does eskay like posting the gayest pictures of rappers, then gets mad and tries to defend it?

7. green eyes Says:

ooooooo eskays all instigating saying tio murder did it. ooooooooo!!

but yeah.. 36 y/o aspiring rapper? get a job homie.

but you know, RIP

8. b-ease Says:

“You’re nobody till somebody…”

9. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

catch22 Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 12:33 pm
    maybe “cavlar” (kevlar) wasn’t the best name then huh?

***I was thinking the same thing, but it seemed kinda…iono, tasteless for an R.I.P. post…

10. Ghost Writer Says:

R.I.P.

11. Big Homie Says:

Look like a broke Loon. RIP though

12. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

….Nigga Clip up! YOUKNOOOOOOW!

13. G7 Says:

>>a “36 yr old aspiring rapper”?

^lol!! r.i.p. though.

14. b-ease Says:

Enon Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 12:34 pm
    LMAO….this nigga look gay, and this picture is some gay shit.

LOL

15. cMac Says:

that picture is so whack. I was laying on a bed of $20 bills when I was like 17.

16. Willy Swagger Says:

Yo For Real *hugs greens* I got the dopest most incredible shit up at alumnah ^^^Click The Name^^^ this isnt a joke. I Cant believe it hasnt blown up around New York where all the Latinos love Reggeaton and shit. This Dude’s name is Nigga and his youtube videos are up over 5million views and shit…………*dead*

17. Dem Says:

Dead rappers get better promotion.

18. b-ease Says:

b-ease Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 12:28 pm
    catch22 Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 12:24 pm
    The girls even looked alike, tan with dark hair.”

somebody on here was saying he liked short blonde fatties

Yea, Ike was saying he read it in the DC city paper. Both reports could be true. The DC area isnt the best place to go if you’re looking for bad snow bunnies so maybe was just working with what was there. Or he read the City Paper article and realized he needed to step his shit up.

19. cMac Says:

….now that I read thepost, i’m sorry to hear that.

20. catch22 Says:

papoose will release an “ode to cavlar” rhyme within 24 hours.
    negrodamus has spoken.

21. Enon Says:

This nigga got killed over a fish sandwich

22. cMac Says:

Green!!!

I thought you fell off a crane girl!

23. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cMac Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 12:38 pm

***????? What kind of Jena 6 shit???

24. Dem Says:

Look like a broke Loon.

^ i’m not sure, but that might be redundant.

25. El Feces Loco Says:

Wassup Greeny?

RIP Cav..

Yo the comments after the story is mad funny..people be cold. I can just imagine when I die…everyone saying “he never hurt nobody..whyyyyyyyyy, he was a good dude”…knowing damn well they lying.

26. green eyes Says:

cMac Says:
    March 26th, 2008 at 12:39 pm

Green!!!

I thought you fell off a crane girl!

^ lol. nope, im good.

27. catch22 Says:

Enon Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 12:39 pm
    This nigga got killed over a fish sandwich
    —————————-
    Look like a broke Loon.

^ i’m not sure, but that might be redundant.

LMAO @ at both comments

28. Willy Swagger Says:

Loon sold bootleg boost mobile phones in the Ivory Coast and got hemmed up, last I heard!

29. Enon Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    March 26th, 2008 at 12:39 pm

cMac Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 12:38 pm

_____________________________________________________

With your birthday money.

30. catch22 Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 12:41 pm

that shit is backwards. its usually african niggas sellin bootleg phones here. thats where he fucked up.

31. El Feces Loco Says:

Living your life as a crack peddling, non child support paying, womanizing baby momma beater….only to be eulogized as a hardworking, caring father and loving baby father who would never harm a fly.

32. 456 Says:

i’m not sure, but that might be redundant.

^hilarity

33. Willy Swagger Says:

^^^^ CLICK for sure you guys havent heard of this singer named NIGGA

34. cMac Says:

cMac Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 12:38 pm

_____________________________________________________

With your birthday money
    __________

Get that shit right nigga, that was YOUR birthday money.

35. El Feces Loco Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 12:44 pm

^^^^ CLICK for sure you guys havent heard of this singer named NIGGA

^^^you need more latepasses

36. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

El Feces Loco Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 12:43 pm

***LOL, word- everybody who dies is automatically elevated 10 levels above who they were, when they pass…just like shitty old black and white movies, and 1980 rap songs where they say shit like “sheebidy deebity woppity doo” become classics, lol—nostalgia’s a m’fukka

37. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Get that shit right nigga, that was YOUR birthday money.

***another nigga’s birthday money+ laying on the bed posing with it= AYOOOOOOOOOO?

38. Plug Says:

dang. the work spot got cmac’s site blocked. thats wack. did you ever smash that chick you posted or her 2 friends?

39. Edward Barton Says:

Yo eskay i’m sure you’re condolences are deeply felt when you say that he got “murked”. You clown. Just kidding you’re the man.

40. cMac Says:

@plug…. i changed my link to myspace.

but you can always hit up

and no… I never hit any of my models

41. AD Says:

T.I. = Down South Jiggaman

Jay Electronica = Down South Nas

Ludacris = Down South Busta Rhymes

Lil Wayne = Down South Flavor Flav

Shawty Lo 50 Cent = Down South 50 Cent

“I whuuup yo head booooooi! U kno I weeeeeeeeeiiiiiilllllll”

*ducks*

42. Willy Swagger Says:

for real Feces you heard of him? Just wondering dude is huge over here

43. AD Says:

catch22 Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 12:43 pm

March 26th, 2008 at 12:41 pm

^^^^^^
    LMAO

44. Dem Says:

El Feces Loco Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 12:43 pm

^ *daps el*

i was pondering that the other day. seems like in the history of human consciousness theres only like 2 people in hell… hitler and the VT shooter… everyone else got a pass.

45. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

cMac Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 12:51 pm
    @plug…. i changed my link to myspace.

but you can always hit up

and no… I never hit any of my models

(88 throws Bottles @ cmac)
    …fuckin MoMo…

46. Plug Says:

and no… I never hit any of my models
    ———
    am I gonna havta radio security?

47. Willy Swagger Says:

Word I hate when People say ‘He was a good kid’ GTFOH the kid was banging and fucking up random people while peddling rock and stealing, Where the constitutes good I dont know…….. There response ‘He had a Good Heart’

48. cMac Says:

88 shadddupp

49. Plug Says:

One chick I peeped on the site was a little… for lack of a better word… an ugmo…

50. SpotOn Says:

whut up folk, fam, foes

__________________

^^^Ay Icon, let me get a link to your mixtape (lol)

51. El Feces Loco Says:

^^^I said that cause I seen Cavlar on some DVD threatening other rappers with bodily harm, but on the comments after the article people talkin bout him like he was a saint..niggas is too old for that dumb shit..nigga 36 fightin over a dying (hip hop)market.

Eulogy= Lies told by the living about the dead

________________

Waddup Dem?..

Yo Swagger his buzz was poppin about 4 weeks ago..amid all the Nas Nigger hype…

52. SpotOn Says:

^^^that looks like my ex….chill wit that mac

53. Willy Swagger Says:

^^^^^Yo Since we’re sharing pics an ‘Old friend’ sent me this to say she was upset for me not wanting to hang with her last night

54. duyukid Says:

Nice beats @ Ghost Writer.

55. SpotOn Says:

*ninja vanish*

56. cMac Says:

im done… it’s time for zaxby’s

57. Plug Says:

SpotOn Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 1:02 pm

^^^that looks like my ex….
    —————
    lies

58. El Feces Loco Says:

I stole like 5 bitches off of Cmac’s friendlist already…I closed his page when I scrolled down and seen Boris Kudjoe in his top 8…shit made me feel dirty.

Photographers get all the pussy…..nothin a chick loves more than constantly bein told she’s “beautiful” for 200 pics and 2 hours

59. D_block_4_life Says:

When does HNIC2 officially drop, anyone know?

60. Plug Says:

———
    I like when white and spanish chicks make them faces.

61. Plug Says:

When does HNIC2 officially drop, anyone know?
    —–
    I think the end of april

62. Willy Swagger Says:

Ya she is latina Plug, I used to hit but we are still cool have drinks occasionally. I guess she gets aggy now that I got a girlfriend and I cant ‘see her’ Like I used too

63. G7 Says:

SpotOn Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 12:58 pm
    whut up folk, fam, foes

__________________

^^^Ay Icon, let me get a link to your mixtape (lol)

====
    lol @ Icon getting a user rating of 2.5 outta 5

64. The Truth... Says:

I swear to God, some people on here are just straight up retarded….

65. Plug Says:

is that really icons mixtape?

66. Willy Swagger Says:

I grab the mic like an Icon, with grips of a python(c) Masta Killa……I am paraphrasing but that line was hard

67. Willy Swagger Says:

ICon goes to college he dont rap, He will probably start his rap career at 35, Word to Kavlar, no disrespect.

68. El Feces Loco Says:

The Truth… Says:
    March 26th, 2008 at 1:09 pm

I swear to God, some people on here are just straight up retarded….

^^Link or Perish

69. fifty cents Says:

“JUST ANOTHER DAY IN THE LIFE OF A COT DAMN BAWSSSSSSS”

70. catch22 Says:

LF: jose canseco is a fucking snitch. what satisfaction (besides book sales) does he get from naming names. it comes across as desperate. like a chance to clear his name if he takes people down with him .if i was a-rod, ordonez, clemens or anyone else he talked shit about, jose would catch a bat across the jaw. ol’ “but he did it too” ass nigga.

71. Willy Swagger Says:

Chea you see the pic of that honey I linked too? *daps*

72. roback1991 Says:

SMH at people making fun of this dude’s death.
    -_-

73. G7 Says:

>>is that really icons mixtape?

^naw, just jokes.

74. Willy Swagger Says:

ol ‘I cant do all this time by myself’ ass nigga…….

75. El Feces Loco Says:

Imma use my $1200 rebate check and buy a house.

76. Willy Swagger Says:

Cavlar (born Leval Lyde), 36, had just begun to garner a name for himself with his own music and “Step Up Your Game” DVDs featuring well-known stars when he met an early demise.

^^^^WOW RIP, Dude was on the come up for real!

77. Willy Swagger Says:

El Feces Loco Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 1:15 pm
    Imma use my $1200 rebate check and buy a house Hut in Zaire next to 456’s

78. Dem Says:

Imma use my $1200 rebate check and buy a house.

^ rumor has it they base the time that your check gets sent out on the last 2 of your SSN… i dont get my shit until september. this nicca bush cant even give money away right.

79. Willy Swagger Says:

Ya Dem I posted the dates a while back, I dont know if I am getting ish I fell right around the Mendoza line

80. Willy Swagger Says:

its dead here today……..

81. catch22 Says:

its dead here today……..

*thinks about making a cavlar joke*

82. El Feces Loco Says:

# Willy Swagger Says:
    March 26th, 2008 at 1:17 pm

El Feces Loco Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 1:15 pm
    Imma use my $1200 rebate check and buy a house Hut in Zaire next to 456’s

^^Check the NASdaq figures…DOW is down 126..New home sales fell 50% compared to last year…Scott Storch sold his 22 million yacht for 60 bucks..I’m telling you homie..$1200 gonna be able to buy 2 houses by Christmas.

83. Dem Says:

I think we’re talking thru the moment of silence.

84. El Feces Loco Says:

# Willy Swagger Says:
    March 26th, 2008 at 1:22 pm

its dead here today……..

^^^Word I be taking that shit personal too…watch when I leave and come back gonna be like 20 posts and 5 million comments…When I’m busy everyone else be here loafing….and versa vicey.

85. Willy Swagger Says:

in all honesty Cavlar was 36 so lets say these punks jump up to him, spew a little moronic shit and Cavlar says nothing and gets in his car, do you think he lives today?

86. fifty cents Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 1:14 pm
    Chea you see the pic of that honey I linked too? *daps*

nah all that youtube shit is blocked here at the plantation jo

87. Willy Swagger Says:

_________ Nah this right here Chea

88. El Feces Loco Says:

Ford sells Land Rover and Jaguar to Tata Motors for 2 billion..less than half what the companies are worth..Tata Motors home of the Nano…the first $2500 car.

*adjusts Charles Shwaab portfolio accordingly*

89. catch22 Says:

El Feces Loco Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 1:29 pm

you can probably use that tax rebate to by a few rovers or couple of jags

90. Two-Times Says:

I heard about it yesterday…this is unfortuante…

Cavlar was real G, somethin yall internet bloggers don’t know nothing about…

he was well respected in ny…

Enon Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 12:06 pm
    The funniest rapper dancing however was 8 off the assassin who’s now super gangster and known as Agallah. Gonnahead and youtube “Ghetto Girl” by 8 off and prepare to shake harlemly

^YOOOOOOOOOO! lmao. FAM! That ninja was dancin’ like somebody bribed a thug into doin’ his best moves for money and his response was, “iight, but I’m gonna dance as hard as possible and make sure I keep my ice grill on the entire time to show ninjas I aint no pussy”…

______________________________________________

Shit was comed.

What was up with Loaded Lux and his choreographed dance moves?

I’m all for a nigga dancing, but that shit was funny.

^LOL! I gave him a pass because he actually made it look like he was havin’ fun. That, and my stannery. Sue me.

@ Foe… to answer your question in the last thread: repressed desires. That’s why people dance when they drink though they normally wouldn’t. They’re probably too shy/scared/reluctant to dance because they’re worried about what other people might say about them. Usually comes from a childhood moment… probably was laughed at while tryin’ to “bust a move” (c) Father MC (?) and vowed they would never dance in public again.

92. catch22 Says:

*rolls eyes*

93. fifty cents Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 1:29 pm

_________ Nah this right here Chea

lol all the latina breezies in SoCal are mad that fux is taken hahahaha

tell those ho’s get in line and wait till your shit falls apart with the current chick

94. Willy Swagger Says:

catch22 Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 1:34 pm
    *rolls eyes*

^^^^^^^*dies*

95. Soul Clapper Says:

I am sofa king…

96. AD Says:

cMac Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 1:04 pm
    im done… it’s time for zaxby’s

^^^^^^
    I lost for movin out of ATL…damn

97. fifty cents Says:

was anyone actually a fan of this dude caviar b/c i never heard of him

98. El Feces Loco Says:

^^Maybe..by age 36 he should already acquire the street sense to be able to

A) talk his way out of beef since he’s unarmed and about to eat.
    B)flex his muscle and neighborhood rep to make niggas think 2x?
    C)delay the shootout till he has a chance to go and get HIS own gun

All this shit is buffoonery tho..blacks killin blacks over DVD’s and funny hand signs. RIP Cav..You in a better place.

You got all these young niggas talkin bout “he was respected” for what? For killing and stabbing other black people..

His bodies aint no greater than His body…do the dishes.

99. G7 Says:

>>“bust a move” (c) Father MC (?)

^Young MC

100. Two-Times Says:

Cavlar with Dead Eye and click clack gang in Far Rock

I know the dude who shot this DVD…sevblack..I just talked to him last week.. He just gave me a new Cavlar track…and now this shit happens…smh

101. Willy Swagger Says:

Chea I used to smash, we had a good formula when I was single……. we would have drinks once a week, fuck each other thoroughly and meet up again the next week, while we dated other people in between, since she didnt want to fuck a new nigga until she was ready and she was comfortable fucking me as I was some ‘Known Dick’ …… the minute I got hemmed up she got aggy, but we still cool. My Homie Hit, thats How I roll

102. catch22 Says:

LOL @ caviar

103. fifty cents Says:

btw notice that even when a dude dies es still won’t stop postin homo shots of them

lol

no respek for the dead

104. Willy Swagger Says:

come on 2x I never once heard you mention duke’s name before now. Not Hating just stating

cMac Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 12:38 pm

^Boy, I thought I told you to give that rent money to your mother.

106. Willy Swagger Says:

His bodies aint no greater than His body…do the dishes.

^^ Connect Four not Shutes and ladders…….. hence its about Thought not Luck

107. El Feces Loco Says:

sofa king we todd it….I swear I made that joke up on the internet like 8 years ago.

___________
    you can probably use that tax rebate to by a few rovers or couple of jags

^^Them shits is useless now..Ford says its gonna keep building them for the next 5 years tho but damn..nigga pushin a Tata Rover?..shit don’t even sound kosher…sound like Jayz bought his BFF a whip.

G7… I thought it was him. Good lookin’ out. What it is?

109. Willy Swagger Says:

sofa king

^^^^^AHHHHHH GOOD TIMES , I miss Howard Stern at times

110. fifty cents Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 1:38 pm

My Homie Hit, thats How I roll

fabe?

111. Two-Times Says:

El Feces Loco Says:

Maybe..by age 36 he should already acquire the street sense to be able to

A) talk his way out of beef since he’s unarmed and about to eat.
    B)flex his muscle and neighborhood rep to make niggas think 2x?
    C)delay the shootout till he has a chance to go and get HIS own gun

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Come on Feces, your kidding right?…. you know how it goes on the streets, your not new to all this homie..you know.. It ain’t no joke, anybody can get it at any time…

Cavlar was well respected by most real street dudes..

he wasn’t even really a rapper….not really. He put out them Step Your Game up DVD’s and was heavy in the streets…

and your right this is very unfortunate…

112. fifty cents Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 1:42 pm
    sofa king

^^^^^AHHHHHH GOOD TIMES , I miss Howard Stern at times

that’s aqua teen hunger force b

113. CiCi The Intern Says:

A Pennsylvania man, who electrocuted his wife during kinky sex, faces murder charges after a coroner ruled her death a homicide, authorities said.

Kirsten Taylor, 27, was found Jan. 23 unconscious and suffering from severe burns on her nipples in her York County mobile home. She was rushed to York Hospital where she was pronounced dead, police said.

Her husband, Toby Taylor, was charged the next day with involuntary manslaughter and reckless endangerment by the Lower Windsor Township police. He was arrested and released after posting $100,000 bail.

114. Willy Swagger Says:

go to an Iraq dump nothing but Ranges and shit ……. The most thorough car on the street over there is a Landcruiser, also what I happen to have

115. fifty cents Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 1:40 pm
    His bodies aint no greater than His body…do the dishes.

^^ Connect Four not Shutes and ladders

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ever since i said “chess not checkers sounds corny,” fux been on this connect 4 ish lolol bringin back memoreez (NONE)

116. Mark Twain Fame Says:

wow…we still on this post?!?!

117. G7 Says:

>>G7… I thought it was him. Good lookin’ out. What it is?

^chillin’ DB. been an all around boring day, on nah and real life. lol.

118. Willy Swagger Says:

word Chea Chess not checkers sounds like some corny ass shit, smart dumb cats say

119. Mark Twain Fame Says:

fuxie, chea, rest of you suckas that wasnt here this mornin…whudup.

120. Two-Times Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 1:39 pm

^^^^^^^^
    what the fuck is that supposed to mean???

why the fuck would i need to mention his name to some lame internet geeks e-thugs around here who are just gonna make fun of him for no reason?…for what purpose?

There’s alot of people i know that I don’t mention on here, does that mean i don’t know them or who they are..?…no…

smh…

and your wrong, cause i remember me & Diggy talkin about Cavlar awhile ago….

121. Willy Swagger Says:

fifty cents Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 1:42 pm

March 26th, 2008 at 1:38 pm

My Homie Hit, thats How I roll

fabe?

^^^ Nah CAMEL ……. We call him Camel cuz he looks like a Mexican Hov …. I never did the hood-look-alike with him cuz he said he would fuck me up

122. G7 Says:

>>was anyone actually a fan of this dude caviar b/c i never heard of him

^*struggles not to laugh*

123. fifty cents Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 1:47 pm
    fifty cents Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 1:42 pm

March 26th, 2008 at 1:38 pm

My Homie Hit, thats How I roll

fabe?

*dieeeeeeeeees*

aight off to lunch brb holla

124. Willy Swagger Says:

ok 2x then you mentioned him. I am just stating if Maz Fox died tomorrow and you came here talking about his greatness, I would be like yup 2x was championing dude for real. I just get aggy when people die and all of a sudden they were great/nice people or some ish like that

125. G7 Says:

lmao@ a Mexican Hov.
    *ghostrides the watercooler*

126. catch22 Says:

*puts headphones*

*cycles thru ipod*

*cues up cavlar mixtape downloaded over a year ago*

*feels elitist*

127. Joe 88 Says:

Damn cavlar dead? He the dude that make some DVD, (I forgot which one) but I remember seeing him before, (when the hip hop DVD game was poppin). it’s funny cause I was looking @ uncle murder footage earlier & dude was chopping it up with the nigga big truck. Cavlar was cool with foxy too, or one of dem broads. Is he the first rapper to die this year?

128. G7 Says:

*daps all keeping this post afloat over the last hour*

129. catch22 Says:

Is he the first rapper to die this year?

*waits for a 2x, fat joe funeral joke*

130. Two-Times Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I never said nothing like that…….. get aggy at somebody else….

I didn’t know duke personally, but i know some people who knew him, and his name was well respected with alot of people in the game and streets…

131. Joe 88 Says:

*Forsees another one of those stack bundles type arguements*

Niggas went on with that for like 7 days, niggas from other sites was mad at landLord.

132. AD Says:

Who IS this kid? (c) Kobe

133. Dem Says:

yo wheres landlord to eulogize this cat?

134. Willy Swagger Says:

I heard Hitler was beloved by many people and he was good to millions.

135. G7 Says:

AD Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 1:54 pm
    Who IS this kid? (c) Kobe

====
    he’s probably old enough to be your father

136. Willy Swagger Says:

Yo 2x I would never get aggy at you. I said I get aggy at People, I consider you something from another realm of life. No shots.

137. Two-Times Says:

Willy Swagger Says:

I consider you something from another realm of life. No shots

lmao…

138. The Truth... Says:

roback1991 Says:

SMH at people making fun of this dude’s death.
    ________________

That’s what I’m sayin…..bunch of internet herbs.

139. catch22 Says:

lunchtime…
    this put me in the mood for a fish sammich.

140. Dem Says:

“great minds” @ joe88

141. Willy Swagger Says:

this put me in the mood for a fish sammich.

^^*jumps into fish grease*

142. Two-Times Says:

The Truth… Says:

roback1991 Says:

SMH at people making fun of this dude’s death.
    ________________

That’s what I’m sayin…..bunch of internet herbs.

^^^^^^^^^^^

co-sign exactly…but what do you expect…Nahright is infested with a bunch of e-thugs…

143. The Truth... Says:

2x….don’t waste your time. You can’t teach respect. How can you talk game with losers?! I remember why I stopped commenting here or even reading the comments….

144. Mark Twain Fame Says:

never hear dof dude but yeah r.i.p.

and like my homie Meka poste din a blog on DX today…why celebrate dude’s deatha dn the day he died…no one tlaks about a dead rappers day of birth…*smh*

145. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Willy Swagger Says:
    March 26th, 2008 at 1:59 pm

this put me in the mood for a fish sammich.

^^*jumps into fish grease*

That’s not nice

… lol

146. El Feces Loco Says:

36 is only old in hip hop and online dating.

If you’re 36 y.o. white male your life is just beginning..If you black you should be looking to make a will…word to all the upstart white bands at CBGB’s

147. Mark Twain Fame Says:

damn what happened 2x and truth?!…I missed alot on this post I guess.
    people saying jokes bout dukes death…

148. G7 Says:

>> I remember why I stopped commenting here or even reading the comments….

^just couldn’t stay away huh?

149. Willy Swagger Says:

Cici I know you’re in Philly and I dont know the Latino population over there, but this Reggeaton singer named NIGGA is huge down here. Click The name and watch the video……..LMAO no amount of words for this shit

150. Willy Swagger Says:

G7 Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 2:03 pm
    >> I remember why I stopped commenting here or even reading the comments….

^just couldn’t stay away huh?

^^^^^ RIght thats what I was thinking. We go so hard dudes unretire and come back. Anybody here from Landlord since his wife came looking for him?

151. G7 Says:

it’s only entertainment!!!(c) Shawn Corey

152. Mark Twain Fame Says:

El Feces Loco Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 2:03 pm
    36 is only old in hip hop and online dating.

lmao…yeah so8unds aobut right.

*sees that yes I am infact a YT*

*tigger woods fist*

“yessssss!” (c) Marv Albert

oh sorry…

153. Joe 88 Says:

Dem Says:
    March 26th, 2008 at 1:59 pm
    “great minds” @ joe88

^Lol, if land was here, he’d turn this thread upside down.

154. Dem Says:

Anybody here from Landlord since his wife came looking for him?

^ say what now?

155. Two-Times Says:

The Truth… Says:

your absoluetyl right… I really don’t bother anymore…plus im real busy right now anyways…

156. Mark Twain Fame Says:

so damn the bad repsonses from the song really made the Roots take that b-day girl song off they album?…wow.

never thought that would happen…next everybody gonna tell the roots how to make they entire album, linear notes, title names, etc.

sheesh.

157. G7 Says:

>>RIght thats what I was thinking. We go so hard dudes unretire and come back.

^lol…word! dudes complaining and bitching about the content on here, but still be getting pulled in by the nah magnet. n/h

158. moresickaMC Says:

# Two-Times Says:
    March 26th, 2008 at 2:00 pm

The Truth… Says:

roback1991 Says:

SMH at people making fun of this dude’s death.
    ________________

That’s what I’m sayin…..bunch of internet herbs.

^^^^^^^^^^^

co-sizzle

159. El Feces Loco Says:

lol MTF..white boys be looking 42 and be 18 tho..word to my college dorm.

Big Ups to my wigga Charles Hagy aka pops..the first 18 yr old white boy I ever met with a fully receded hairline..pwahahaha..homie introduced me to venison tho..cool ass WB.

160. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Willy Swagger Says:
    March 26th, 2008 at 2:03 pm

We got a nice Latino population here …

but come on, he got his name because he …”sang like a black guy from Jamaica” … SMH.

161. Willy Swagger Says:

ladylord came here last week looking for Landlord on some ‘Land is answering his phone cell or work’ if he comes here tell him I am looking for him…. The classicest moment ever on Nah

162. BabyDoll Says:

*walks in to Nah right and looks around the room* Hey…I’m back

163. Mark Twain Fame Says:

I thought I saw Land commenting on a post yesterday…pretty sure.

164. moresickaMC Says:

# Mark Twain Fame Says:
    March 26th, 2008 at 2:08 pm

sheesh.
    I dont co-sign stoppin artists tryin new stuff. but sometimes new ish can be wack ish.

165. AD Says:

*Mazeradi Fox post crickets*

166. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mark Twain Fame Says:
    March 26th, 2008 at 2:08 pm

sheesh.

They caved … oh well, they haven’t really abandoned the song.

167. 2am Says:

Dude looks like Tracy Morgan

168. Two-Times Says:

what’s crazy is that they got Cavlar in broad day in the street…. you know its real then..

real unfortunate…smh

169. Joe 88 Says:

^You cannot be fucking serious? Your old lady looking for you on the internet? No amount of……………can save face, that alone is enough ether to supply a whole small island. Was she signed in under ladylord? I remember her doing that before

*Grabs free for one jump “skydiving lesson” tickets*

*Shake hands with thee instructor (n/h)*

*Totally ignore his instructions*

*Gets prepaired to jump out plane*

*Leaves parachute on plane*

*Swan dives out of plane*

170. Mark Twain Fame Says:

El Feces Loco Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 2:10 pm
    lol MTF..white boys be looking 42 and be 18 tho..word to my college dorm.

yeah some of us YT’s do be having that 40 year old reciding hairlines and bald spots before we reach 25…lmao. I’m good though, my shit is low cut, and once I see any blad spots I’m gonna do that Bruce Willis style.

171. k-rob Says:

why you niggas always say a picture look gay, funny his your man is probably a fag and yall have no clue lol.dude stop calling niggas gay on a pic alone, you think prince is gay?lol
    RIP ti cavlar dude dvd series was really about to pop, so what he 36 yrs old, ereryone aint as luck as jay and 50 etc.i know cavlar is heavy in far rock but i dont know about fort green.in the street anybody can get it, you nety thugs better recognize.am from linden and flatbush so i know wassup.all you geeks thinks shit is sweet until that hammer fly.this could get ugly am sure niggas know who did it, papoose is bushwick side and murda is fort green so who know(not snitchin)but murda be screaming east ny but he cant even go there.fort green adopted him.we will see how this play out

172. QdotSmith Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

March 26th, 2008 at 2:08 pm

sheesh.

_______________

maybe they decided to leave it off their American release because their american fans werent feeling it. Why leave the song on the their if your fans dont like it.

Their european release however will keep the song…meaning it was recieved better over there and has a better chance of being a successfull single across the water.

its smart. why put out a track that you already know aint gonna be appreciated on your album…

Had to come out of lurking for a minute. *daps* waddup MTF and the rest of the nahggers

173. SecondBest21 Says:

El Feces Loco Says:

lol MTF..white boys be looking 42 and be 18 tho..word to my college dorm.

^^^^that’s my homey todd from back in the day. what made it worse was he already looked like a high principle and he wasn’t even out of school yet. a year after knowing him, his hairline started dippin’ off and i can’t think of another male i ever felt more sorry for…

174. UsuallyanEskhayfan Says:

Eskay — if you didn’t want to post this, you didn’t have to. Don’t front like you give your condolences to his family and then trivialize the man’s murder with your cavaleer, tongue-in-cheek post about how he got “murked in front of a fish store” and “So today…” like this is some gossip. I’m usually a fan but that’s some weak shit, especially for someone who knows how journalists are supposed to get down. You may not have meant to come off like that, but when talking about a man’s death / murder, you might want to put a little extra time into your post to make sure.

175. Cboals Says:

“got murked” followed by “my condolences” I don’t think that’s very considerate.

176. Ziploc Moe Says:

Cavlar banged in the streets for real. That nigga had caught bodies. There is no tellin who murked him, but you net-geeks should respect the dead. I know you have no experiences when it comes to the streets and laws of the hood since most of yall are white kids who stay in the burbs.

177. Ziploc Moe Says:

From what I hear, he had alot of enemies. He probably had it coming to him, but for some lame ass herbs who have never been involved in any real beef to mock that nigga is some bullshit.

R.I.P. Cavlar

178. Ron Says:

Well too bad another black man died on some bullshit BUT there’s a price to pay when you talkin all greazy on some I run Brooklyn shit. He talkin like he was movin like Tut , Pappy, Damencio,or real 50. Besides, the nigga that did it didn’t even give a fuck, Fulton and Clinton is a busy intersection at 5:00PM.
    At 36, you too old to be on DVD’s poppin shit to kids.

179. I miss you CAV Says:

1st & foremost, R.I.P baby, I was mad at you for a minute, but I’ll love you for life!!! Anyone that knows anything about CAv, regardless his age, started his own company called EarthQuakeCamp which put out numerous Step Your Game Up Dvd volumes!!! He did it ALL BY HIM SELF!! 2nd, even though this shit hit me personally, he’s still another black man gone!! No matter what, he has family and friends who care about him and we’re here left to deal with the tragic loss. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone. I LOVE YOU CAV. YOU’RE RESTING NOW..I GOT WORK TO DO DOWN HERE, I’LL SEE YOU LATER ON.. LOVE YOU BABY.

180. GlacierDon Says:

May Cavlar rest in piece. He was one of BK’s most respected. He had one of the best DVD series on the streets.

181. Sindy Says:

This is what happens when you decide to keep it real and stay in the hood. Cavlar had some status and dough he should have moved. Success bred eny and hate especially in the hood. Your own people who you grow up with well set you up on the strength of jealousy.

182. Frank White Says:

GMG

183. Cavlarghost Says:

You know, at 36 you just have to let sh&* slide..unless it was a setup, I cannot imagine him talking slick to 3 hombres while carrying a fish sandwich to his jag. No kevlar vest or goons to hold you down, you know you have to just fall back. In hindsight he would agree with everything i just said and will miss his three children, his family and those sweet brooklyn vaginas.. Word to the wise, it ain’t worth it..Walk away from the dumb stuff my dude. You’ll live longer. hell, i would even roll with off-duty fuzz to get from point A to point B in Brooklyn..I mean he was a business and you have to separate that from the street sh**.. (no joke fish and crustaceans got some bangin fish sandwiches..)

184. Vibe Says:

This dude cavlar was from brooklyn..he been doin his thing with them dvd’s for a minute..his raps was garbage but his grind was non stop..thats the streets for ya..rest in peace..

185. iron86 Says:

Big Homie Says:
    March 26th, 2008 at 12:37 pm

Look like a broke Loon. RIP though

RIP – that comment had me rollin Big Homie

186. BKNYC Says:

THE MAN IS DEAD…….AND SOME OF THESE PPL ON HERE ARE MAKING INSENTIVE COMMENTS TO A SENSELESS DEATH!!!

I MEAN …..

WE’RE KILLING EACH OTHER ON THE STREETS!

MAYBE IF IT WAS YOUR FATHER, BROTHER OR FRIEND I WONDER IF IT WOULD BE JUST AS FUNNY!!!

THINK ABOUT-

RIP CAVLAR.

END OF STORY!

187. crackheadsdvd Says:

let me tell you all about mr cavlar, i knew homey personally. we once sold drugs together to and for eachother on the streets of brooklyn. he turned his life into what he was bred from. homey was about getting money and women and at any course. that being said he went about everyday life being a gangsta. he intimidated both regular and street dudes and he really was about his business. thats why he was killed, he ran across the same type of individual that he himself was and he got caught with a sandwich instead of his gun in his hand. dont get it twisted it could have easily been the other three people who approached him that couldve been left on the ground. thats how he lived. hip hop.

188. R.I.P BABY Says:

I LOVE YOU BABY. I KNEW ABOUT YOUR PAST, WASN’T PROUD OF IT BUT YOU WERE TRYING TO MAKE IT BETTER. THAT I KNOW!! I LOVED YOU FOR WHO YOU WERE. I’M IN SHOCK THAT YOU’RE GONE. I MISS YOU SO MUCH. NOW YOU’RE RESTING IN PEACE. SAVE A SEAT NEXT YOU FOR ME IN PARADISE. LOVE YOU.

189. RIP CAV Says:

YO ALL YALL INSENSITIVE ASS NIGGA MAKE ME SICK… IT DONT MATTER HOW OLD HE WAS… OR IF HE WAS A UP N COMING RAPPER… HE WAS KILLED JUST LIKE ALOT OF OTHER YOUNG BLACK MEN… CAV WAS A GOOD DUDE WITH HIS FAULTS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE… HE WAS A FATHER N ALL YALL TALKIN SHIT IS REALLY FUCKED UP… WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE AINT GOT NO RESPECT FOR THE DEAD ANYMORE… TALKIN BOUT HE LOOK GAY HE WS FAR FROM GAY… HE PROBABLY FUCKED YALL BITCHS A FEW TIMES… N THE ASSHOLE TALKIN BOUT HE AINT TAKE CARE OF HIS KIDS IS JUST THAT A ASSHOLE… CAV WAS A TRUE FATHER THAT SPENT TIME WITH HIS SEEDS N GAVE TO HIS SEEDS UNLIKE SOME OF YALL THATS PROBABLY UP HERE… YALL R REALLY DISRESPECTFUL N YALL SHOULD B A SHAMED… I WONDER WHAT THE FUCK YALL EULOGYS WILL LOOK LIKE…. RIP CAV U WILL B MISSED N UR 2 BEAUTIFL ANGELS WILL B TAKEN CARE OF… REST IN PEACE….

190. FERNROC Says:

@ RIP CAV

start of rant/ Ah man, caps kill kid…dont get clapped over caps.. /End of rant

191. I miss you CAV Says:

what’s up baby?? i miss u like day one.. what is dark will eventually come to light.. i’m not even worried. i know you’re watching and protecting us. who god bless, no man can curse!!! i’ll represent the good in you for life!!

192. BuffaloNY Says:

RIP CAVLAR

ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT DONT KNOW DUDE— YALL NOT RAP HEADS

PICK UP A REAL MIX TAPE–

193. ......... Says:

Im glad this bitch ass homo got smoked. He probably yelled louder than an opera.