The Knux – Cappuccino (Remix)

Official remix. I’m gonna stream this low quality version for now, check back later for the CDQ download.

The Knux – Capuccino (Remix)

195 Responses to “The Knux – Cappuccino (Remix)”

1. green eyes Says:

whoa.. time warp

2. green eyes Says:

im not really feeling 80s fashion making a comeback.

3. KilluminattI7 Says:

4. Soul Clapper Says:

Aside from a few tracks on The Carter II, Tha Mobb and what have you, I don’t particularly like Wayne’s music. I think he does his thing, and he tries to set trends rather than follow them, so he’s no villain of Hip Hop to me, but I don’t support the dude in any way, shape or form.

But the kissing his daddy issue, the kid is not gay for that. I haven’t shook my fathers hand in a minute, never mind put my lips to the dude, but Wayne and Baby are acting out some Mafia fantasy, not a homo-erotic one. They think they are bosses, and that is some respectful, “blood is thicker than water”-type shit to do. They think they are showing love. It’s misguided, and sad. But those dudes are not cockboys.

5. KilluminattI7 Says:

yup

@ what greeny said

6. KilluminattI7 Says:

redneck crakkers pressin slime from a wart>>> new jack rappers reppin in a time warp

7. Joe 88 Says:

But the kissing his daddy issue, the kid is not gay for that.

^So 2 men kissing isnt gay? Since when? There isnt any exceptions to being gay, unless you was raped as a child, & wayne could’ve voted around the time him & baby kissed

8. Willy Swagger Says:

I liked the ORiginal version, clicks song, No Hipster Dufus rap!

9. moresickaMC Says:

If I was one of the Cool Kids i would probably make a diss track about these dudes. straight jacked their swag

10. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

WHERE THE, WHAT THE…
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

11. fifty cents Says:

dude on the right looks like the 2008 Little Richard

12. Willy Swagger Says:

As long as the beats are hard and lyrics fresh, how can I hate? No Garment related Hate

13. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

The US Air Force mistakenly shipped fuses that are used in nuclear weapons to Taiwan in 2006, believing the crates contained helicopter batteries, officials at the Pentagon announced this morning.

not! (c: borat)

14. moresickaMC Says:

# green eyes Says:
    March 25th, 2008 at 2:27 pm

im not really feeling 80s fashion making a comeback.
    80s hiphop fashion>any other era

15. AJ Says:

lol wack

16. fifty cents Says:

Soul Clapper Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 2:27 pm

why you defending flamers, them cats like greg lougainis and boy george

17. Jamz Says:

Speaking of fruit cups…

18. CiCi The Intern Says:

I’m usually the first person to defend an artist who doesn’t classify as a hipster but shit right there … I’m going to wave the white flag on this one …

wow, this is beyond doo doo.

20. Willy Swagger Says:

and today’s topic is: what does Kareem think when people ask why he’s always so angry? “What’s weird about it is that every morning when I get out of bed, bluebirds, squirrels, and deer help me get dressed while we sing ‘We Are the World.’ By the way, squirrels really suck at tying shoes. And deer often mumble the lyrics. Even that doesn’t make me angry. What’s interesting about the question is that the person who asked the question is white. In fact, no black person has ever asked that question. That’s because they already know the answer. In the 1960s and 1970s, when the civil rights movement was at its most intense and volatile level, I often used my celebrity to speak out against certain injustices. This seemed to irritate some people who expected black athletes to simply be silently grateful for their opportunities and not rock the boat. However, being given this tremendous opportunity to play college basketball at UCLA, how could I not speak out to help the many other black athletes who were not being given the same opportunity? To not stand up for integration of college athletics would be to dishonor the brave heroes who spoke out and made my opportunities possible. People like Bill Garrett (who is sometimes called the Jackie Robinson of college basketball), Oscar Robertson, Bill Russell, and dozens of others. How could I not be angry to realize that many great players were being denied a college education and/or the chance to play before larger crowds( and therefore be more valuable if they chose to turn professional)? They were being denied a future. The integration of college sports would have happened without me. But I like to think that I made some small contribution by adding my voice to those who fought to make this a better world. For some, my voice may have seemed shrill or angry; but for those on the right side of the issue, it seemed loyal and compassionate. How do I feel now? Grateful that we’ve come so far. Encouraged that so many people are still adding their voices to the fight for equality for all people. In other words, I feel happy. Just ask the bluebirds.”(c) Kareem

21. fifty cents Says:

*daps the brother from another mother*

sup fux

22. Joe 88 Says:

Where the fuck do these niggas find these get ups at? So I wont never go to that store, not to pass judgement, but these niggas look gay, really the one with the mo-hawk.

>>>Joe I never shitted on Mega, you should know those QB MC’s are some of the greatest to bless the mic.

^Co-sign, I always said if they would have stuck together they would’ve been unstoppable, from 96-2000, QB was the strongest force in the game

23. Young Diplomat Says:

I like this muchhhh better than the original. As for the 80s swag, it seems these guys have some talent behind their gimmick. Mickey Factz>>>knux

24. green eyes Says:

so heres the thing about these hipster rappers, who based on the attire, im assuming these cats are. and i readily admit i haven’t listened to this song (sorry es) or most other “hipster” ish so, yes, i say in advance im making uneducated generalization. deal with it.

but heres the thing- these cats seem like they’re trying TOO hard to be the anti-rap rap. “were not rappers, were too cool to be rappers, we rhyme, blah blah blah” Its as if the pendulum few WAAAAAYY the fuck too far into the “party & bullshit & thuggification” zone, and now its swung back, skipped the middle and is hovering in “anti-rap too cool for school” zone. as a listener, im turned off. wheres the middle ground? the budden, lil brother ground. average cats who rap about the bullshit and who arent caught up in the rap scene enough to be caught up the glitter and effects.

25. Jamz Says:

Yo, Greena FF?

26. moresickaMC Says:

# moresickaMC Says:
    March 25th, 2008 at 2:31 pm

even tho I’m feelin the track…lol

27. Soul Clapper Says:

Joe 88 Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 2:30 pm
    But the kissing his daddy issue, the kid is not gay for that.

==============================================

LOL. Yeah, you’re right Joe, I can’t front… two men kissing is a gay thing to do!

But really, I can’t see those ninjas actually being gay. They may have some supressed homosexual tendancies, but the kissing on the lips thing is an affectation. They are trying to be something they are not (no, not gay!). They think they are doing some Mobb shit, when in fact, they are doing some gay shit. But I don’t think either of them go out on a Friday night to cockboy clubs and try to pick up ninjas who have tits and a dick!

28. fifty cents Says:

this song remind me of some old outkast for some reason, not too bad

but my question is why these dudes dressin like gay homosexuals (c) south park

29. Willy Swagger Says:

Whats Good Cents?

30. NYCe Says:

why do these niggas look like 1988? smh. fuckin hipsters.

31. catch22 Says:

# green eyes Says:
    March 25th, 2008 at 2:27 pm

im not really feeling 80s fashion making a comeback.

theres certain elements of 80’s fashion that i don’t mind. but the first mother fucker wearing a members only jacket is getting his kufi kangol smacked off.

32. KilluminattI7 Says:

But the kissing his daddy issue, the kid is not gay for that.

^So 2 men kissing isnt gay? Since when?

———-

uh-oh… I don’t know/ care to know who actually typed that first comment but…

FOR THE RECORD

I said adn will continue to say tha twayne (and whoever else Beans Q-Tip, DMX across the rumor board) should be judged by music fans- musically for THEIR MUSIC

all the other shit.. .hey man, thats they business

but I CAN’T CONDONE, DEFEND NOR ACCEPT ANY RELATIONS OF A PHYSICAL OR SEXUAL MANNER BETWEEN TWO MEN

THAT shit is DISGUSTINGLY UNNATURAL AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, HARAM

Once AGAIN to rew-iterate I AIN’T and NEVER WILL defend a man’s CLEARLY GAY actions…

but lesbian shit is cool by me though..

33. moresickaMC Says:

# green eyes Says:
    March 25th, 2008 at 2:35 pm

I’m feelin some of the new hipster movement. its better than the ignorant sh*t.

co-sizzle PacDiv

34. green eyes Says:

hey jamz!

35. fifty cents Says:

Willy Swagger Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 2:36 pm
    Whats Good Cents?

its chea homie

36. King Stink Says:

This shit is stupid hot. Reminds me of the old Hiero remixes, where they’d basically make a whole new song that just has little echos of the original.

Sidebar: why do any of you give a shit how these dudes dress? do you stare at pictures of your favorite rappers while you listen to their music?

37. NYCe Says:

too late. shit is outta hand. niggas in the hood aint checking for “Cappacino’s”

38. fifty cents Says:

KilluminattI7 Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 2:37 pm

but lesbian shit is cool by me though..

co-sig like some flower tucci and olivia o’lovely together, that shit seems pretty natch to me and terrific to be specific (c) fux

39. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Study: Comprehensive Sex Ed Helps Reduce Pregnancies
    InjuryBoard.com – 1 hour ago
    It is called comprehensive sex education and it includes information about birth control, condoms, sexually transmitted disease and pregnancy as well as sex in general.

Yes…cuz the teachers are fuckin the students, dickhead.

40. Willy Swagger Says:

I knew, Chea I was just going with your flow, no threesome gone array(sp?)

41. b-ease Says:

from 96-2000, QB was the strongest force in the game

you mean lyrically?

The dude on the right looks like Ernie’s Hudson non-flame retardant nephew.

42. green eyes Says:

the thing about fashion comebacks is they usually come back, updated.. you know.. 80s but with a new millennium twist, most of the 80s shit ive seen as of late looks straight jacked from 88. im waiting for the flash bracelets.

43. fifty cents Says:

Willy Swagger Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 2:39 pm
    I knew, Chea I was just going with your flow, no threesome gone array(sp?)

lol i lost you but all good, sometimes the fux grammar is too gully

did you mean awry?

44. Willy Swagger Says:

Yo Chea you see my easter swag, You would feel it since you’re of my type of clothing aesthitic, None!

45. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

fifty cents Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 2:39 pm
    KilluminattI7 Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 2:37 pm

but lesbian shit is cool by me though..

aint nothing wrong with suckin pussy, no matter how u look @ it. Unless ur driving and see wome whitechick drive’n & her teacup dog keeps his head in her crotch… nasty bitches.

46. Jamz Says:

green eyes Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 2:38 pm
    hey jamz!

Yo, did you make yourself check out Tyler P’s new flick over the weekend. Since, you probably had on your yellow dress and patton pleather heels with a matching pocket book, I figured you may have seen it? :) Gotta go some where on Easter all dressed up…

47. CiCi The Intern Says:

Pacific Division don’t classify as hipsters to me … they come off like regular dudes, there’s nothing elitist about them.

48. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Report: Sonics would leave name in Seattle
    FOXSports.com – 1 hour ago
    by FOXSports.com You can take the Sonics out of Seattle, but if you do, they won’t be the Sonics anymore. Sonics chairman Clay Bennett told team sponsors at a function in Santa Monica, Calif.

WOOO!

49. catch22 Says:

titty titty ass nipple, my favorite subject.

50. Willy Swagger Says:

yes awry. whatever nigga, lol. My spelling is bad but my vocab is thorough

51. b-ease Says:

Remy is looking pretty SOL at this point. Now, the defense is not that she didnt shoot her friend, just that it was an accident. Which could have provided enought reasonable doubt had she not sped away so fast that she crashed the getaway whip. Jesus.

52. Willy Swagger Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 2:41 pm

^^ Word just some regular dudes who mix and match their ish and rap about everyday male in their mid 20’s type shit. Something I can feel readily

>>Compared to other artists who think their clothing style constitutes them as being high and mighty.

just curious….where are ya’ll getting this from? what artist or group is acting like their clothes make them high and mighty? and isn’t being high and mighty part of being a rapper?

54. catch22 Says:

how can you actually make that judgement though? do they say that?

55. Joe 88 Says:

I understand what your saying soul & I co-sign, I don’t they boned before, or even want too, I just think they made a bad choice of showing love to each other. Just imagine how that conversation came up about them start kissing to show love to each other

Baby: Hey Weezy

WeezY: Yea pops

Baby: I was looking at “The Godfather” yesterday, & I was just thinking, instead of slapping fives before we part, I think we should kiss instead, cause you know you might of been touching your balls or something & forgot to wash yo hands before you give me 5, & I don’t want no ball sack residue on my million dolla hands

*Silence*

Baby: But it aint on no gay shit, it’s on some “real nigga, I love you to death” type shit

Weezy: So uh, you serious?

Baby: uh, is you wit it?

Weezy: I don’t care, i’m that birdman JR anyway, so w/e

Baby: Good, lets pratice right now

lol

56. Jamz Says:

green eyes Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 2:40 pm

^^Plus, a lot of that 80’s gear was corny ass hell even back then doesn’t help any! That’s why applaud Cee-Lo Green for putting the male sun/wedding dress gear on the map…

57. green eyes Says:

^ get em cici

58. Dart Parker Says:

y’all some fashion conscious rap commentors! ahahhaa

59. Willy Swagger Says:

If I get a sneer cuz My J’s arent exclusive enough or my jeans aint selvegde, I could give a fuck less. True story I actually own Gucci shit and not some streetwear copying their design.

60. Dem Says:

if 80s fashion makes a full on comeback, imma just be one outta style muthafucker.

61. Willy Swagger Says:

word to chea!

62. green eyes Says:

# eskay Says:
    March 25th, 2008 at 2:44 pm

just curious….where are ya’ll getting this from? what artist or group is acting like their clothes make them high and mighty? and isn’t being high and might part of being a rapper?

^ again. generally speaking, where asshole hip hop fans who hate everything on GP for being too much alike and not “thinking out of the box” until someone comes along and does something different,in which case, on GP we hate that as well. because were asshole hip hop fans who are never happy.

63. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Dem Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 2:46 pm

dont worry, it wont… back then everybody was try’n to out do eachother on some fly shit, and the small number of cats that do it now, look like cornballs… or as people from the 80s would say… Poo’Putts.

64. clyde Says:

its funny that all these kids rapping about beepers and shit but they were born AFTER the era of beepers…..when they gonna start rapping bout sidekick pagers….shit if they wanna take it back they better start rapping about Murray’s hair grease…..now thats some hipster shit!

65. catch22 Says:

@cici, what about the above picture 9or people dressed like em) says “high and mighty”?

does a picture of any other rapper with a big ass chain, $500 kicks, $1000 jeans, bentley in the back, etc…. not say “high and mighty”?

66. fifty cents Says:

Willy Swagger Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 2:46 pm

i’ve been sayin that forever

67. green eyes Says:

oh and jamz.. i missed mr perrys latest offering. i stayed my fishnets and patentleather home instead (wait that sounded wrong….)

68. Willy Swagger Says:

yo footlongs is 5 bucks at subway, for the price conscience people

69. KilluminattI7 Says:

very well put.. no me on the green

70. Willy Swagger Says:

btw it isnt necessary to wear a du-rag under a fitted is it? Damn that ish looks tasteless, if you ask me

71. moresickaMC Says:

# green eyes Says:
    March 25th, 2008 at 2:40 pm

the only 80s swag ive been rockin so far are the high hi-tops.
    i cant front im on my marty mcfly ish. dont sleep,lol

I dont think ill be goin any further into the 80s than that

>>generally speaking, where asshole hip hop fans who hate everything on GP for being too much alike and not “thinking out of the box” until someone comes along and does something different,in which case, on GP we hate that as well. because were asshole hip hop fans who are never happy.

oh ok, that’s what I figured was going on but I wanted to make sure.

carry on.

73. Jamz Says:

Willy Swagger Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 2:49 pm
    yo footlongs is 5 bucks at subway, for the price conscience people

^^Please, reword this…

74. Joe 88 Says:

>>>yo footlongs is 5 bucks

*Wait for it, wait for it, GO! (c) Katt Williams*

A-fuckin-yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol J/K

75. Dem Says:

dont worry, it wont…

^ *exhales, wipes brow, packs one-hitter, calms down*

76. Call Me? Says:

Good GOD!

When will it end?

Mark These Words: The Gay Emo Hipster Rapper movement is going to be the final nail in “Hip-Hop’s Coffin”

77. RL Says:

90s fashion > 80s fashion…sorry

78. clyde Says:

is this shit nahRight or some effing fashion blog?

79. Call Me? Says:

Man -o – Man would look at this Faggetry!

Look, if you have to go shopping at the Good Will to get on stage you need to SIT THE FUK DOWN!

80. Willy Swagger Says:

moresickaMC, no disrespect but you come off like a young teen whiteboy, soaking in wack juice. I havent paid attention to your comments in quite some time, something gone awry in your family dynamic? Seriously, No Shots! I am out till later Nah.

81. green eyes Says:

oh & es.. three months from now some vet will comment saying “oh, i just heard this song Capucchino by these cats the Knux.. dope shit” at which point everyone will say, “word, got a link” and proceed to big it up. at which point you’ll bang your head against the desk and debate the merits of retiring from blogging.

82. KilluminattI7 Says:

btw it isnt necessary to wear a du-rag under a fitted is it?

no, not if you are trying to obtain th ecapability to sport waves i.e wave conscience.. Otherwise, A RESOUNDING YES esp if your name is Marshall Mathers, or Malix Cox

83. Dem Says:

oh, i just heard this song Capucchino by these cats the Knux.. dope shit

84. moresickaMC Says:

# Willy Swagger Says:
    March 25th, 2008 at 2:53 pm

smh. jus coz i’m not on the wayne bandwagon?

85. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

RL Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 2:52 pm
    90s fashion > 80s fashion…sorry

i agree. AirMax95’s > AirForces (aka UPTOWNS)

86. Jamz Says:

Fashion trends are overrated…

87. CiCi The Intern Says:

# catch22 Says:
    March 25th, 2008 at 2:44 pm

how can you actually make that judgement though? do they say that?

They don’t have to say, you see it. Especially now with this whole ‘I’m better than you because I can pull my whole wardrobe off the Hypebeast” crowd we have going on out here.

Confidence, braggadocio, whatever you want to call it is essential to any MC and if you don’t have it, you’ll fail. I accept that and won’t argue with that. But when you main selling point is the “exclusivity” of your clothing and sneakers, it’s like how do you want me to look past that.

It’s like “Look at, I can rhyme … but more importantly, look at me. Look at my dunks, look at my Diamond Supply, look at my (insert whatever brand Hypebeasters cream themselves over at night about) … oh yeah, by the way, I can rhyme too.”

88. clyde Says:

du rags under fitteds is trash
    i’d rather wear my scarf on top my head like juelz than that…

89. yaboy Says:

Willy Swagger Says:
    March 25th, 2008 at 2:53 pm

CO-SIGN.

*puts on vest, black gloves*
    *checks chamber*
    *waits*

90. green eyes Says:

# Dem Says:
    March 25th, 2008 at 2:55 pm

oh, i just heard this song Capucchino by these cats the Knux.. dope shit

^ word? got a link?

91. Joe 88 Says:

90s fashion > 80s fashion…sorry

^I don’t know bout that, the last thing I need to see is a nigga wearing a first down bubble coat, some size 46 jeans sagging to his knee caps, & some dead ass butters with the tounge flipped down. My opinion, I think some of the fashion out today is the best ever in hip hop, even tho some is retro, it takes more than just throwing on a lumberjack coat & twisting your hair up into lil twisties & leaving out the house. Now you look like your about to cut down trees with spiders two stepping on your head

Being clean > Being grimey

92. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Jamz Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 2:56 pm
    Fashion trends are overrated…

i agree… LADIES…PLEASE… PULL’YA TITTIES OUT!

>>oh, i just heard this song Capucchino by these cats the Knux.. dope shit

>>^ word? got a link?

*swallows bottle of Tylenol*

94. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

clyde Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 2:56 pm
    du rags under fitteds is trash
    i’d rather wear my scarf on top my head like juelz than that…

KEYWORDS: TRASH, LIKE, JUELZ.

95. moresickaMC Says:

fashion has always been hiphop ..smh@dusty ninjaz hatin.

96. Dem Says:

*swallows bottle of Tylenol*

^ SUCCESS!

97. clyde Says:

moresickaMC sounds like a nigga who sells XXL MAG half off on 125th.

98. clyde Says:

CO-SIGN.

99. catch22 Says:

yeah but you’re just singling out the “hypebeast-wearing” crowd. everyone in hip-hop brags about what they wear. “look i can rhyme but look at my gucci loafers…. i can rhyme but look at my airmax 95….i can rhyme but look at my tims….i can rhyme but look at my stan smiths, my adidas, my chain, my red monkeys, my evisu, my fitted, my cartiers, my bapes… and so on and so on.

100. green eyes Says:

snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    i agree… LADIES…PLEASE… PULL’YA TITTIES OUT!

^ im saving that post for when alumnah goes pay per view.

Dem Says:
    *swallows bottle of Tylenol*
    ^ SUCCESS!

^ aw. thats mean. dont die eskay.

101. Joe 88 Says:

Any era in hip hop > Shiny suits

the 90’s came out with some of the flyest tennis ever, but some of the most corniest clothes ever, from Wu-Wear, to Maruice Malone, to FuBu. SMH @ niggas really wearing that shit back in the day, those the pictures your moms show your girlfriend, she looks at you totally differently from then on out

102. moresickaMC Says:

Jamz Says:
    March 25th, 2008 at 2:56 pm

Fashion trends are overrated
    I take it uve been rockin the same sh* for a decade or so

103. Dem Says:

# green eyes Says:
    March 25th, 2008 at 2:57 pm

# Dem Says:
    March 25th, 2008 at 2:55 pm

oh, i just heard this song Capucchino by these cats the Knux.. dope shit

^ word? got a link?

…but dont click it. i think the universe might implode.

104. b-ease Says:

Otherwise, A RESOUNDING YES esp if your name is Marshall Mathers, or Malix Cox

LOL, I’ve been laughing at M.Eazy’s du-rags for years now.

105. clyde Says:

catch22

CO-SIGN.

to single out the kids for rapping bout that shit is stupid…..EVERYONE brags in hiphop….get over it!

106. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

b-ease Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:03 pm
    Otherwise, A RESOUNDING YES esp if your name is Marshall Mathers, or Malix Cox

LOL, I’ve been laughing at M.Eazy’s du-rags for years now.

Yea, Memp looks like he fix carburetors for a living.

107. yaboy Says:

moresickaMC sounds like the ninja pestering you about buying his cd at the mall

108. clyde Says:

moresickaMC

109. Joe 88 Says:

Yea, Memp looks like he fix carburetors for a living.

^Wit a newport hanging from the side of his mouth & one behind each ear.

110. CiCi The Intern Says:

# catch22 Says:
    March 25th, 2008 at 3:02 pm

I don’t like that shit either. My thing is that if you like your “appearance” outshine you as an MC, you lost. If you spend more time in the mirror than you rhyme, you lost. If the only thing I can say about you is that “He was fly as hell … but he was an aight MC,” you lost.

111. catch22 Says:

hey green, stay away from downtown miami construction sites.

112. Dem Says:

aw. thats mean. dont die eskay.

^ c’moooon coma…

113. green eyes Says:

catch22 Says:

hey green, stay away from downtown miami construction sites.

^ what happened?

114. clyde Says:

moresickaMC = Omar’s new boyfriend?

115. Darth Cipher Says:

Call it what you wanna call it, i call it good music
    feeling it, but mans looking a lil fagelish for me

116. catch22 Says:

i agree, it is kinda wack,… but name 5 emcees who haven’t bragged about their gear

117. Darth Cipher Says:

oh and… Wuddup nah right???
    been a minute my nappy headed ninjas

118. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

clyde Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:04 pm
    catch22

CO-SIGN.

fuck that, THESE NIGGAS LOOK LIKE FUCKIN CLOWNS… IF THE NIGGAS WERE OLD ENUFF TO ROCK FLY SHIT BACK THEN, THEY WOULD NOT TOUCH THE SHIT THEY GOT ON NOW… NIGGAS AINT WEAR TIGHT ASS STREIGHT LEG JEANS WITH THE FIRST JORDANS & A FUCKIN SWEATSUIT JACKET… THESE COCKSUCKAS MAKE 80’s FASHION LOOK BAD… Fuckin Cocksuckas.

119. clyde Says:

yaboy Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:07 pm
    moresickaMC sounds like the ninja pestering you about buying his cd at the mall

lmao!!!! co sign

120. catch22 Says:

turn on the news green. CNN or something.
    accident at a miami skyscraper. 2 dead.

121. moresickaMC Says:

# clyde Says:
    March 25th, 2008 at 3:08 pm

moresickaMC = Omar’s new boyfriend?
    Omar died…u lost

122. Darth Cipher Says:

hip hop has been just as much appearance as it has been about the rhyme as well… don’t mix the fashion and the rapping together cause they’re different elements of the whole, this is just another movement, taking that 80’s swag and mixing it with other cultures to create a familiar but fresher look… i for one like the idea and push its making (though i shall never support skinny jeans, fitted is aiight, but when your balls can’t breathe you crossing the line)

123. green eyes Says:

catch – just [epe it damn

on a fashion tip– i swear of a man i was dating EVER rocked those skin tight acid washed jeans.. he’d never get any from me again.

124. Joe 88 Says:

*Sees 3+ NR commentors going @ moresickaMC*

Uh oh, can we get a etherbowl cracking up N dis beeeeeeitch? I haven’t been to one of those in a while

125. green eyes Says:

*peeped

126. clyde Says:

moresickaMC sold Ozone and Turbo second hand knee pads and fingerless gloves.

127. catch22 Says:

@ 88, i’m not defending their look, i was just responding to what cici said about them “thinking their clothing style constitutes them as being high and mighty.”

128. Joe 88 Says:

^Icon lost, lol J/K

129. Jamz Says:

moresickaMC Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:03 pm
    Jamz Says:
    March 25th, 2008 at 2:56 pm

Fashion trends are overrated
    I take it uve been rockin the same sh* for a decade or so

^^Nah, but I’m an individual that doesn’t need some rapper or anyone for that matter telling me what’s hot or not! Plus, it’s an enormous waste of money, so the next time you hit Sears up for some gear buy what you like and not what Lil’ Romeo told you is the new hotness…

130. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

green eyes Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:12 pm
    catch – just [epe it damn

KEYWORD: AGAIN.

131. yaboy Says:

moresickaMC sounds like that dude that smokes too much weed and think he can rhyme

132. clyde Says:

moresickaMC is teh ghey

133. CiCi The Intern Says:

# catch22 Says:
    March 25th, 2008 at 3:09 pm

I don’t think I can name one … so on that point, you got me …

I think what’s bothering me is that some artists across the board are using their style as the ONLY reason they’re good emcees. Let me figure that out for myself …

134. catch22 Says:

yaboy Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:14 pm

moresickaMC is tony yayo?

135. clyde Says:

moresickaMC picks his haircut from a chart and think Gaymonn is sexy

136. fifty cents Says:

green eyes Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:12 pm
    catch – just [epe it damn

i don’t know why but there’s something special about greens rappin bout givin it up (or witholding it)

137. yaboy Says:

clyde Says:
    March 25th, 2008 at 3:16 pm

moresickaMC picks his haircut from a chart

*climbs into miami skyscraper…………………..*

138. clyde Says:

moresickaMC wears skin tight acid washed jeans

139. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

catch22 Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:13 pm

these niggas look like fuckin Homos! i dont give a fuck who likes these niggas… i dont remember NOOOO niggas dressin like these faggits, even back in 85 when niggas was wearin LEEs and Shelltoes, the fuckin Lees was’int that tight & i was rockin dem shit… and niggas was rockin the cazal shades with NO lenses… these Niggas even fuck that up… These Niggas is corny!

140. Joe 88 Says:

You the type to panic with the gat, my goons the type to beat granny with a bat – Lil Wayne

Truthfully speaking, if I see a rapper wearing something, & just so happen I like it, i’m not gonna “not” buy it because a rapper had it on, that going against the grain of yourself, if you like it, get it flatout. anybody that wont wear something because “a rapper” wore it, lost big time.

141. clyde Says:

moresickaMC left nahright and went to cry

142. moresickaMC Says:

# Jamz Says:
    March 25th, 2008 at 3:13 pm

moresickaMC Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:03 pm
    Jamz Says:
    March 25th, 2008 at 2:56 pm

Fashion trends are overrated
    I take it uve been rockin the same sh* for a decade or so

im hardly one for trends myself, but it affects what you wear in some shape or form. unless u wear suits on the daily

143. catch22 Says:

actually, my first thought was ” this nigga looks like a broke ass plug one. ol stakes is high, potholes-in-my-lawn ass nigga.”

144. Dem Says:

moresickaMC is ignoring you guys right now, but the next step is to notify a teacher so be careful.

145. clyde Says:

catch22 Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:15 pm
    yaboy Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:14 pm

moresickaMC is tony yayo?

LMAO

146. Joe 88 Says:

>and niggas was rockin the cazal shades with NO lenses… these Niggas even fuck that up… These Niggas is corny!

^I have to agree with you on that, the perfect example of reenacting the 80’s was “Paid In Full”, everything looked so ginuine in that movie, except the one nigga that had on the jordan 17’s when Ace came home, lol. Other than that, it’ll never done better than that

147. clyde Says:

moresickaMC is tony yayo’s weed carrier

148. clyde Says:

moresickaMC = Lil Romeo

149. RIGZ Says:

Hip-Hop HAS BEEN & ALWAYS WILL BE about being FRESH.

Fresh Beats.
    Fresh Rhymes.
    Fresh Opinions.
    Fresh Money.
    Fresh Garms.
    Fresh Creps.
    Fresh Sex-lives.

All of these things are fodder for rhymes.

Why else was god-body Rakim holding stacks of money on his album cover, flaunting his jewellery? Why did Rick have 100 chains? Why did Kane have women feeding him grapes? Why was Marley sporting a Ferrari on his LP cover?

I could go on for days…Hip Hop has always been an ego-fest. Thats why we have battles (where you BETTER be looking FRESH, or your gonna get buried). Thats why we brag so much.

Hip-Hop is centered on EGO. Being fresh…What look you find fresh is opinion…

*Goes back into the real world*

150. clyde Says:

RIGZ Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:23 pm
    Hip-Hop HAS BEEN & ALWAYS WILL BE about being FRESH.

Fresh Beats.
    Fresh Rhymes.
    Fresh Opinions.
    Fresh Money.
    Fresh Garms.
    Fresh Creps.
    Fresh Sex-lives.

All of these things are fodder for rhymes.

Hip-Hop is centered on EGO. Being fresh…What look you find fresh is opinion…

*Goes back into the real world*

CO-SIGN

151. fifty cents Says:

*rocks out with cock out*

*accidentally brushes cock against greens*

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeet my bad yo :)

152. catch22 Says:

*daydreams about fresh crepes* (n/h)

153. moresickaMC Says:

hi Im moresickaMC and I fuck young boys like michael jackson

154. Jamz Says:

Cazal must = Gazelles, right?

155. catch22 Says:

oh my my bad. it wasn’t crepes, it was creps…..what the fuck is a crep?

156. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:21 pm

yup… and even that movie was not 100, EVERY nigga back then, from NY to Philly, soon as niggas made money, Niggas Got a whip & Put Kits on they shit, and i mean EVERYTHING… Niggas put kits on fuckin Scooters… and got the seats done… that was like “Dr*gDealer 101″…got a whip, BBS’s or MOMOs… Seats, PipedOut, Kit’d up…

157. steelzkitchen Says:

Nahright is hipster friendly …

158. moresickaMC Says:

# RIGZ Says:
    March 25th, 2008 at 3:23 pm

Hip-Hop HAS BEEN & ALWAYS WILL BE about being FRESH.

Fresh Beats.
    Fresh Rhymes.
    Fresh Opinions.
    Fresh Money.
    Fresh Garms.
    Fresh Creps.
    Fresh Sex-lives.

All of these things are fodder for rhymes.

Hip-Hop is centered on EGO. Being fresh…What look you find fresh is opinion…

*Goes back into the real world*
    co-siz 100

159. moresicka-MC Says:

hi Im moresickaMC and I do young boys like michael jackson

160. catch22 Says:

Jamz Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:26 pm
    Cazal must = Gazelles, right?

thats actually how you spell it. my guess is jamz isnt an 80s baby.

161. RIGZ Says:

A Crep = A sneaker = A trainer.

Yardie language. I forgot where i was for a minute…

Aight, shit to do. I’m gone for real now.

Peace.

162. catch22 Says:

bill clinton lied about smoking weed and getting head.
    hillary clinton lied about getting shot at.

50 wants to sign them to g-unit.

163. clyde Says:

164. clyde Says:

catch22 Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:29 pm
    bill clinton lied about smoking weed and getting head.
    hillary clinton lied about getting shot at.

50 wants to sign them to g-unit.

LMAO

165. Plug Says:

BEFORE MARRIAGE
    John – Ah…At last. I can hardly wait!
    Jane – Do you want me to leave?
    John – NO! Don’t even think of it.
    Jane – Do you love me?
    John – Of course! Always have and always will!
    Jane – Have you ever cheated on me?
    John – NO! Why are you even asking?
    Jane – Will you kiss me?
    John – Every chance I get!
    Jane – Will you hit me?
    John – Heck no! Are you crazy?
    Jane – Can I trust you?
    John – Yes
    Jane – Darling!

AFTER MARRIAGE
    Read from the bottom back to the top
    ———-
    hilarious

166. CiCi The Intern Says:

LF: Pac Man Jones is going to Hell …

tinyurl.com/34ejep

Why would you put your face on this knowing damn well the shit it got you in … smh

167. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

catch22 Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:29 pm
    bill clinton lied about smoking weed and getting head.
    hillary clinton lied about getting shot at.

50 wants to sign them to g-unit.

IF that bitch would give some head, she would never have that problem from the jump… How you gonna be wifey and not suck ya man off… Prude ass bitches…

168. clyde Says:

shake got the cdq

169. clyde Says:

PROPPERS:

Plug Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:30 pm
    BEFORE MARRIAGE
    John – Ah…At last. I can hardly wait!
    Jane – Do you want me to leave?
    John – NO! Don’t even think of it.
    Jane – Do you love me?
    John – Of course! Always have and always will!
    Jane – Have you ever cheated on me?
    John – NO! Why are you even asking?
    Jane – Will you kiss me?
    John – Every chance I get!
    Jane – Will you hit me?
    John – Heck no! Are you crazy?
    Jane – Can I trust you?
    John – Yes
    Jane – Darling!

AFTER MARRIAGE
    Read from the bottom back to the top
    ———-
    hilarious

170. Jamz Says:

catch22 Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:27 pm
    Jamz Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:26 pm
    Cazal must = Gazelles, right?

thats actually how you spell it. my guess is jamz isnt an 80s baby.

^^I’m just talking about a different brand of glasses…LOL

171. catch22 Says:

How you gonna be wifey and not suck ya man off… Prude ass bitches…

marry a bitch and you’ll find out real quick.

172. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Jamz Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:34 pm
    catch22 Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:27 pm
    Jamz Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:26 pm
    Cazal must = Gazelles, right?

thats actually how you spell it. my guess is jamz isnt an 80s baby.

^^I’m just talking about a different brand of glasses…LOL

applaud Smuckers.

173. green eyes Says:

# catch22 Says:
    March 25th, 2008 at 3:34 pm

How you gonna be wifey and not suck ya man off… Prude ass bitches…

marry a bitch and you’ll find out real quick.

^ dont marry a bitch then. a good woman will do you right

174. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

catch22 Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:34 pm
    How you gonna be wifey and not suck ya man off… Prude ass bitches…

marry a bitch and you’ll find out real quick.

Sheeeeit… Not mine. thats goin into the pre’nub.
    “Thou Shal Suckith Thy Husbands Kock, when Minstration or LateNight Urges come about”

*Bangs Manlaw Hammer*

175. b-ease Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:30 pm
    LF: Pac Man Jones is going to Hell …

tinyurl.com/34ejep

I’m crying right now from laughter. Literally.

176. Jamz Says:

green eyes Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:36 pm
    # catch22 Says:
    March 25th, 2008 at 3:34 pm

How you gonna be wifey and not suck ya man off… Prude ass bitches…

marry a bitch and you’ll find out real quick.

^ dont marry a bitch then. a good woman will do you right

^^You tell’em FF…

177. catch22 Says:

marry a bitch just about any woman and you’ll find out real quick.

178. catch22 Says:

giving head is like the worm on the hook. once they hooked a nigga that shit stops. ask your married homeboys.

179. green eyes Says:

how many bitches you married catch?

180. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

catch22 Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:41 pm

all my maried friends fuck they slut wives sisters…
    (real talk)

181. b-ease Says:

If your wife’s not sucking you off, then you’re either a.)a lame, or b.)she’s sucking another dude off. Probably a combination of both.

182. Willy Swagger Says:

tinyurl.com/34ejep

^^^^^WTF! Damn this is the dumbest dude or smartest dude ever. He can wrassle for a living now. The wierd thing is that he was nice on the gridirion(sp) for real. LOL at posting a comment about Sickamc and causing an ether war

183. catch22 Says:

one, but thats why i said to ask your friends. if you ask your married friends they will tell you that the freaky shit your wife did before they got married stops.

“how am i going to ask the woman who makes my kids lunches every morning to spread her ass like a geometry compass?” (c) Weeds.

184. Willy Swagger Says:

yo if you’re providing a stable home and living for your wife, the least she can do is suck you off and keep it tight(her body)

185. b-ease Says:

all my maried friends fuck they slut wives sisters…
    (real talk)

Sisters are grimy. Word to Moment of Truth (the show, not the amazing Ganstarr album). There was a dude on there (yea, I’ve caught it a few times, whats it to ya?) that had smashed two of his wife’s sisters (alledgedly before they got married, but I’m not buying that shit).

186. Willy Swagger Says:

homie text: ‘Yo what you say the other day about Fabe Dogg’

I say ‘that he is more like a lady tigerrrrrrrrr’

he sends text ‘lol ahhhhh shit that even tickles me in text form, no homo’

187. steelzkitchen Says:

b-ease

^^^^^
    True…

188. catch22 Says:

b-ease Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:44 pm

let me know how that line of thinking works out for you when you get married.

189. fifty cents Says:

catch22 Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:29 pm
    bill clinton lied about smoking weed and getting head.
    hillary clinton lied about getting shot at.

50 wants to sign them to g-unit.

looooooooooooool

Willy Swagger Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:46 pm

if your wife doesn’t suck you off u lost badly

————-

b-ease Says:

March 25th, 2008 at 3:47 pm
    all my maried friends fuck they slut wives sisters…
    (real talk)

Sisters are grimy.

i lost, my wife ain’t got no grimey sisters smh but i wish that shit was poppin (no cherry poppins)

190. green eyes Says:

i dont have a sister for which im quite thankful.

191. Jamz Says:

Catch sounds like Cliff Huxtable up in here…LOL!

192. b-ease Says:

let me know how that line of thinking works out for you when you get married.

You’ll be the first to know homey (pause)

193. BLACK WOVE Says:

Im tired ov deez rapperz tryna exploit streetwear. Know nothin about Rocksmith, 3Sixteen, The Hundreds, Mishka, etc. none ov dat but got the nerve to rock it and dey dont respect the streetwear culture at all.

194. BLACK WOVE Says:

195. Par-City Says:

Their sound isn’t too bad, but that look is terrible. Dudes is definatley starting to overdo the 80’s look. And somethin tells me its not genuinely them, just some shit they thought they’d try to go along wit the trend.