Video: F.I.L.T.H.E.E. ft. Ice-T & Grandmaster Caz – Ay, Ay, Aya

Apparently the guys at rakontur, the production company that did the Cocaine Cowboys documentary, have gotten into the music business. This is a video from their first artist F.I.L.T.H.E.E. with an assist from Ice-T and Grandmaster Caz. This entire thing is so random.

Previously: Video: N.O.R.E. – Cocaine Cowboys

31 Responses to “Video: F.I.L.T.H.E.E. ft. Ice-T & Grandmaster Caz – Ay, Ay, Aya”

1. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

yep

2. nation Says:

Filthy Tunes?

>>what happends to “Loose Ends” w/ like 4+ New leaks?

those days will be returning soon

4. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cOLD Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 3:45 pm
    yo Icon, is that kobe’s wifey gyrating frantically in the front seat of the 64 impala?

***ionno, I just remember niggas was clowning duke on the Thong Song connection, way back then….

5. electrogremlinCS88 Says:

eskay Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 3:48 pm
    >>what happends to “Loose Ends” w/ like 4+ New leaks?

those days will be returning soon

Eskay = WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (pause)

6. nation Says:

nation Says:
    March 17th, 2008 at 3:44 pm

>> what are you lads up to?

real talk? I’m working on the new Nah Right comp… we haven’t gotten one in 2008 yet.

I was thinking:

1. Lil Wayne feat. Craig David – Lad-i-pop
    2. Young Dro feat. Jadakiss – I Can’t Call It (Darkchild RMX)
    3. Obie Trice feat. Roc Caf̩ РGuess Who
    4. Fabolous feat. Ne-Yo, Chris Brown, Chrisette Michelle, Rihanna & The Dream – Champions (Def Jam RMX)
    5. DJ Khaled feat. Rick Ross & Fat Joe – Back Like Fried Chicken & Coke
    6. DJ Drama feat. Gillie Da Kid & Willie Da Kid – Dedication III (Lil Wayne Diss)
    7. Bilal feat. Paco & I Fux – Cock Me
    8. what else

7. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

***She started out in “the Thong Song” video, right? Didn’t he meet her on the set, or some shit?
    yeah,

related fun fact: I went to the same grade school as her for awhile

8. Willy Swagger Says:

nation Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 3:47 pm
    7. Bilal feat. Paco & I Fux – Cock Me

^^*stands up and applauds Nacion* Cock Me is a pun for , hit me off ….. a girl asking for Cock over Text messaging.

9. Foekist Says:

hoe shit! you mean to tell me that’s NOT Sean Paul?

10. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

the guy from F.I.L.T.H.E.E. Immigrants?

11. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

And you think Storch fucked up his money? Jesus….

online.wsj.com/article/SB120571021671940207.html?mod=yhoofront

British billionaire Joseph Lewis made his fortune gambling on currencies. His recent investment in Bear Stearns Cos. has turned out to be a disastrous bet.

The elusive septuagenarian is one the biggest losers from the New York investment bank’s problems. In just a few months, he has paper losses of about $800 million on his roughly 9.6% stake in Bear, whose share price has cratered in recent days.

12. electrogremlinCS88 Says:

SAY WORD! this chick @ the job Titties is Hangin EXTRA overtime! …she must be on her Period. titties look like new Soccer balls.

you just know this post is getting murked

14. Willy Swagger Says:

@Icon he aint no jew I tell you that

15. nation Says:

I don’t know why I like this song

T-Pain’s voice is impeccably gay, but I don’t hate it. Fab’s verse is pretty dope…

“… okay can we go now? …”

16. Mac Brown Says:

losing 800 mil!!!???

I’d dissembowel myself.

17. catch22 Says:

ice-t is a rapper? i just thought he was that nigga on law and order with the big booty white wife.

18. Drugs Kill HipHop Says:

SUN’S BACK WITH THE MOON TO BALANCE OUT
    HOW WE SHINES ON THE PLANET
    AND YOU TRY TO UNDERSTAND IT BUT YOU CANT (c) BLU

19. Plug Says:

… you have got to be kidding me, I must recommend you start doing some research on the Human Brain, start watching the discovery channel theres this show they have been repeatedly playing called the Human Body : pushing itself to the limits, last night I watched the one on brain power and did you realize the human brain operates millions of times faster than any computer/machine ever could, the human brain processes trillions of thoughts per second, the Human Brain can go into survival mode to trick you into thinking you want things you would normally find gross but need to do for survival under extreme circumstances, how can animals be smarter than man when they can’t reason or apply logic ? GTFOH …. again the Human brain is more complex than any computer even Nasa computers and your telling me an animal is smarter than humans ?
    —————–
    LOL. these are the same brains that uses cigarettes for stress relief. the same ones that process foods to make them not rot

man made processed foods

man gets sick

man makes computers to find out what makes him sick

man figures out processed foods caused cancer

man figures out computers caused cancer

man drinks green beer and changes color of water for amusement

fish is smart enough to swim away

man loses

20. Willy Swagger Says:

Nation I am a self admitting fan of T-Pains efforts, for the past two years he has been going in with much ablomb

21. CiCi The Intern Says:

# electrogremlinCS88 Says:
    March 17th, 2008 at 3:47 pm

Ol’Pussy ass nigga… he aint No REAL philly nigga… Philly niggas woulda hadd niggas WHOLE CRIB shot the fuck up, Kill the Cats & The Dogs! (c: Any Day, Philly News)

Let’s get this right. Kobe is from Lower Merion, the Main Line. He ain’t ever set a foot in Philly in his life , only to play ball for a few hours or drive through it.

22. electrogremlinCS88 Says:

nation Says:
    March 17th, 2008 at 3:44 pm

>> what are you lads up to?

I was thinking:

1. Lil Wayne feat. Craig David – Lad-i-pop
    2. Young Dro feat. Jadakiss – I Can’t Call It (Darkchild RMX)
    3. Obie Trice feat. Roc Caf̩ РGuess Who
    5. DJ Khaled feat. Rick Ross & Fat Joe – Back Like Fried Chicken & Coke
    7. Bilal feat. Paco & I Fux – Cock Me
    8. what else

Put It In Your Mouth, Pt.2 (feat: Wayne & Baby)

23. KilluminattI7 Says:

And you think Storch fucked up his money? Jesus….

online.wsj.com/article/SB120571021671940207.html?mod=yhoofront

OUCH. BLOOODCLOT!!

guess I should feel so bad bout losing my measly 5bucks bettin that PacMan would stop Marquez inside of 8 rounds this weekend

24. Mac Brown Says:

electrogremlinCS88 Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 3:50 pm

**yeah… the tittays gets heavy like wet sandbags during “that time”

25. catch22 Says:

T-Pain’s voice admitting that ray-j has “huge meat” is impeccably gay,

26. nation Says:

yo es why didn’t you ever post those vintage 2Pac & Ice-T videos

27. KilluminattI7 Says:

shever me timbers

28. Willy Swagger Says:

I put a hunny for a hunny on PacMan , Mexican Homies having the thought I copped a plea on some snitching charge or some shit

29. electrogremlinCS88 Says:

Mac Brown Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 3:53 pm
    electrogremlinCS88 Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 3:50 pm

**yeah… the tittays gets heavy like wet sandbags during “that time”

“TITTYMEAT”

30. Foekist Says:

$$

from the articles and shit i’ve read and seen on CNN about philly, what’s wrong with that?

drive faster kobe!

31. J.Marinko Says:

As long as no ghostwriters were used in this song…I can dig it!