Diddy, Jimmy Henchman Respond to Allegations

Both Diddy and Henchman have responded to the allegations made by Chuck Philips in today’s L.A. Times piece about Tupac’s 1994 shooting.

Says Puff:

"This story is beyond ridiculous and is completely false.Neither Biggie nor I had any knowledge of any attack before, during, or after it happened. It is a complete lie to suggest that there was any involvement by Biggie or myself.  I am shocked that the Los Angeles Times would be so irresponsible as to publish such a baseless and completely untrue story."

Says Henchmen:

“In the past 14 years, I have not even been questioned by law enforcement with regard to the assault of Tupac Shakur, let alone brought up on charges. Chuck Phillips, the writer who in the past has falsely claimed that the Notorious Biggie Smalls was in Las Vegas when Tupac was murdered and that Biggie supplied the gun that killed Tupac — only to be proven wrong as Biggie was in New Jersey recuperating from a car accident, has reached a new low by employing fourth-hand information from desperate jailhouse informants along with ancient FBI reports to create this fabrication. I simply ask for all Rap fans and fans of Tupac to analyze this fiction for what it is along with Phillips’ motives behind it. I am baffled as to why the LA Times would print this on its website when a simple and fair investigation would reveal that the allegations are false. I am currently consulting with my attorneys about my legal rights regarding this libelous piece of garbage.”

Previously: LA Times Article on The Quad Shooting

UPDATE: Chuck Philips responds to Puff and Rosemond’s responses…

151 Responses to “Diddy, Jimmy Henchman Respond to Allegations”

1. Molanza Says:

2. b-ease Says:

b-ease Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 12:49 pm
    E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 12:47 pm
    AZ’s best album is _______ ?

I’d say Pieces of a man, with Doe or Die at an extremely close second. I havent heard his last two tho. The one after “9 Lives” was kind of dop as well.

3. El Feces Loco Says:

Mofukkas making green pizza in NY..gotta love the Irish-Italians.

**********

‘cos when the pistol blows that’s when a murder be the cool one

^^Cause when the pistol blows the one that’s murdered’ll be the cool one”

*edit….no need to thank me Cold..you had most of it right haha.

*************

Babydolly..Happy St. Fatty’s Days.

4. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

“Jimmy Henchman has 911 on speed dial” (c) 2X

5. catch22 Says:

El Feces Loco Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 12:50 pm
    Mofukkas making green pizza in NY..gotta love the Irish-Italians.

gotta love irish-italian bitches.

6. Mark Twain Fame Says:

damn this response didnt take long…

dman lunch time…later homies.

My skin is a art gallery, right
    With paintings of crucifixes
    Hopin’ to save me from all the dangers in the music business
    Was once a young gangsta hangin’ with youth offenders
    But since I tasted paper it started losin the friendships
    Watchin’ kids freeze in winters, they still poor
    How could I tease them with Benz’s and feel no remorse
    Drivin’ past them in the lively fashion, diamond colors clashin’
    Red stones, blue stones, red bones and black ones
    Fuck did I expect with bucket seats in a Lex
    And spendin’ time in Chuckie Cheese with Little Des
    Got guns when I’m with my daughter
    Hate to bring a violent aura in her presence
    She knows what daddy taught her, it’s lessons
    Black princess it’s a ugly world
    I put my life up for yours, see I love that girl
    Could you believe even my shadow’s jealous
    My skin is mad at my flesh, my flesh hates my own bones
    My brain hates my heart, my heart makes the songs
    Though my songs come from the Father
    I’m lonely…
    Hold me, it’s gettin’ darker

^one of Nas’s greater verses.

8. El Feces Loco Says:

Chuck Phillpis article was basura..this piece of shit he wrote in the Times today was some bullshit, recycled trash. Some ole “Baltimore Sun reporter saying the homeless killer drives a grey van bullshit”

9. BabyDoll Says:

El Feces Loco Says:

Babydolly..Happy St. Fatty’s Days.

^LOL…thanks

10. Ghost Writer Says:

*walks into this post wearin’ pissed colored Air Forces and shit colored jeans*

11. Lubara Simpkins Says:

what is the LA times doing lads. They’re throwing up old dirt. It’s ridiculous and just want to sell papers. These lads are out of their mind.

12. Willy Swagger Says:

*fixes bedazzled Head Band* *reads Palms*

13. catch22 Says:

when they claim you shot Pac
    tell em gangsta rap made you do it

14. Plug Says:

set you up. you couldn’t make it to the elevator

Lubara Simpkins

^eng rep?

“he never used a condom give him head he gotcha”

17. Plug Says:

SMH @ me tryin to go downtown on my lunch. All these fake Irishmen got every bar on lock.

SMH @ Chicago turning there river green for St. Wacktricks day. They gonna fock up the eco system. If you wanna get shytfaced is one thing, but why oh why would you put tons of dye in the water to turn it green?

18. Plug Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:03 pm
    “he never used a condom give him head he gotcha”
    ———
    cat’s aint wore Iverson jerseys since

^its eco friendly

20. Mo Betta the Go Getta Says:

*walks in wearing Green Fitted* I am going to die my dick green fellas *half hugs and handshakes all around*

21. ThatDude Says:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

22. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

**Tries to be open minded (none)**
    **Clicks Glasses Malone’s “Certified” remix
    hears: “AKON AND GLASS-SAY-HEZZZZZZZZZZZ”
    ***Logs off
    ***At least I tried

23. Plug Says:

^its eco friendly
    ——–
    Its not mathematically possible. How is putting artifical anything in water “eco friendly”?

24. catch22 Says:

the doctor said I need to stop going raw I am going to die, my dick is green fellas

25. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

western confrence games >>>>>>

the top 8 teams in the west are all stacked(no homo)

26. Mo Betta the Go Getta Says:

that song is fire Icon, you seem to be a little bitch.

27. Ghost Writer Says:

*throws up $10 in ones*

Happy whatever day this is……

I know some bitches who be sleeping on niggas dreams
    They leave when they nigga blow she the first bitch on her knees

29. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Amy Winehouse’s new video

30. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Mo Betta the Go Getta Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:11 pm
    that song is fire Icon, you seem to be a little bitch.

***Your father

31. Mo Betta the Go Getta Says:

^^^^*dead*

32. catch22 Says:

LF: i wonder if japanese people are offended by the name “teriyaki boyz”?
    that be like a puerto rican group called the rice and beaners or black dudes called the fried chicken niggas.

^its like Koolaid Plug

34. b-ease Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:13 pm

Amy Winehouse’s new video

That first shot scared the shit out of me.

35. Plug Says:

its like Koolaid Plug
    ——-
    My point. Koolaid is poison

36. b-ease Says:

catch22 Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:14 pm

black dudes called the fried chicken niggas.

I’m willing to bet money that there’s a rap group below the Mason Dixon with that name doing shows and selling independently as we speak.

37. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

**Tries to be open minded (none)**
    **Clicks Glasses Malone’s “Certified” remix
    Kam and Ya Boy(not the guy on NR) both had good verse

Knowing dudes thats neglecting their seeds
    Instead of taking care of em they spending money on trees

^smh at niggas who dont take care of their kids, even if they beefing with the moms, no excuse.

39. b-ease Says:

Plug Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:17 pm
    its like Koolaid Plug
    ——-
    My point. Koolaid is poison

No, my friend. Cocaine is poison. Kool-Aid is fucking delicious (pause).

40. b-ease Says:

I pray for those dead beat daddies, cuz when they’re grown you’re getting shitted on.

41. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:17 pm
    **Tries to be open minded (none)**
    **Clicks Glasses Malone’s “Certified” remix
    Kam and Ya Boy(not the guy on NR) both had good verse

**I’ll listen to it, later, then…that generic ass beat and Akon’s presence were unsettling…

42. Mo Betta the Go Getta Says:

i know a homie goes in 2500 a month on child support and spousal(sp?) ……. he lost

43. Ghost Writer Says:

Plug Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:17 pm
    its like Koolaid Plug
    ——-
    My point. Koolaid is poison

You’re right……see eskay’s ad……

My point. Koolaid is poison

^blankest stare in the World.

Koolaid uses natural food coloring

45. Mo Betta the Go Getta Says:

What you know about COCAINE

46. Plug Says:

——-
    Cosign. but in “some” dudes defense… and I do mean SOME, I’ve learned that some women wont allow a man to properly take care of there kids. ie, plug jr’s mom wouldnt let me see him on his 1st birthday.

I woundn’t wish baby mama drama on my worse enemy

47. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

black dudes called the fried chicken niggas.
    youtube.com/watch?v=rGrqW3nx5HM

I woundn’t wish baby mama drama on my worse enemy

^cosign, but usually after she realizes she’ll never find a man being so miserable she’ll straighten up.

49. Plug Says:

Koolaid uses natural food coloring
    —–
    what foods do you know thats dark purple?

50. El Feces Loco Says:

Carry guns when I’m with my daughter
    vote for Obama
    cause there’s only one girl imma always be in support of(c)SOE

Seeing Nas lyrics make a nigga wanna take the day off and go write ryhmes in the park while doin calisthenics

*********

^^Some other girls I’d support..NSFW..

51. Plug Says:

———
    How long does that take?

52. b-ease Says:

b-ease Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:17 pm
    catch22 Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:14 pm

black dudes called the fried chicken niggas.

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:22 pm
    black dudes called the fried chicken niggas.
    youtube.com/watch?v=rGrqW3nx5HM

Close enough. I remember seeing this vid a while ago. It took me over two months to completely erase it from my subconcious. Now its back. Thanks E.

53. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Nah Right
    ——————————————————————————–
    « Video: AZ – UndeniableDiddy, Jimmy Henchman Respond to Allegations

Says Puff:

“This story is beyond ridiculous and is completely false.Neither Biggie nor I had any knowledge of any attack before, during, or after it happened. It is a complete lie to suggest that there was any involvement by Biggie or myself. I am shocked that the Los Angeles Times would be so irresponsible as to publish such a baseless and completely untrue story.”

Says Henchmen:

Previously: LA Times Article on The Quad Shooting

This entry was posted on Monday, March 17th, 2008 at 12:47 pm and is filed under Miscellaneous, News, Music. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

46 Responses to “Diddy, Jimmy Henchman Respond to Allegations”
    Molanza Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 12:48 pm

b-ease Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 12:49 pm
    b-ease Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 12:49 pm
    E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 12:47 pm
    AZ’s best album is _______ ?

El Feces Loco Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 12:50 pm
    Mofukkas making green pizza in NY..gotta love the Irish-Italians.

**********

‘cos when the pistol blows that’s when a murder be the cool one

^^Cause when the pistol blows the one that’s murdered’ll be the cool one”

*edit….no need to thank me Cold..you had most of it right haha.

*************

Babydolly..Happy St. Fatty’s Days.

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 12:50 pm
    “Jimmy Henchman has 911 on speed dial” (c) 2X

catch22 Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 12:52 pm
    El Feces Loco Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 12:50 pm
    Mofukkas making green pizza in NY..gotta love the Irish-Italians.

gotta love irish-italian bitches.

Mark Twain Fame Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 12:52 pm
    damn this response didnt take long…

dman lunch time…later homies.

March 17th, 2008 at 12:53 pm
    My skin is a art gallery, right
    With paintings of crucifixes
    Hopin’ to save me from all the dangers in the music business
    Was once a young gangsta hangin’ with youth offenders
    But since I tasted paper it started losin the friendships
    Watchin’ kids freeze in winters, they still poor
    How could I tease them with Benz’s and feel no remorse
    Drivin’ past them in the lively fashion, diamond colors clashin’
    Red stones, blue stones, red bones and black ones
    Fuck did I expect with bucket seats in a Lex
    And spendin’ time in Chuckie Cheese with Little Des
    Got guns when I’m with my daughter
    Hate to bring a violent aura in her presence
    She knows what daddy taught her, it’s lessons
    Black princess it’s a ugly world
    I put my life up for yours, see I love that girl
    Could you believe even my shadow’s jealous
    My skin is mad at my flesh, my flesh hates my own bones
    My brain hates my heart, my heart makes the songs
    Though my songs come from the Father
    I’m lonely…
    Hold me, it’s gettin’ darker

^one of Nas’s greater verses.

El Feces Loco Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 12:53 pm

BabyDoll Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 12:53 pm
    El Feces Loco Says:

Babydolly..Happy St. Fatty’s Days.

^LOL…thanks

March 17th, 2008 at 1:00 pm
    set you up. you couldn’t make it to the elevator

March 17th, 2008 at 1:00 pm
    Lubara Simpkins

^eng rep?

March 17th, 2008 at 1:03 pm
    “he never used a condom give him head he gotcha”

Plug Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:04 pm

Plug Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:05 pm

March 17th, 2008 at 1:03 pm
    “he never used a condom give him head he gotcha”
    ———
    cat’s aint wore Iverson jerseys since

March 17th, 2008 at 1:05 pm

^its eco friendly

Mo Betta the Go Getta Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:06 pm

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:08 pm
    **Tries to be open minded (none)**
    **Clicks Glasses Malone’s “Certified” remix
    hears: “AKON AND GLASS-SAY-HEZZZZZZZZZZZ”
    ***Logs off
    ***At least I tried

Plug Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:10 pm
    ^its eco friendly
    ——–

catch22 Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:10 pm

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:10 pm
    western confrence games >>>>>>

the top 8 teams in the west are all stacked(no homo)

Mo Betta the Go Getta Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:11 pm
    that song is fire Icon, you seem to be a little bitch.

Ghost Writer Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:13 pm
    *throws up $10 in ones*

Happy whatever day this is……

March 17th, 2008 at 1:13 pm
    I know some bitches who be sleeping on niggas dreams
    They leave when they nigga blow she the first bitch on her knees

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:13 pm

Amy Winehouse’s new video

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:13 pm
    Mo Betta the Go Getta Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:11 pm
    that song is fire Icon, you seem to be a little bitch.

***Your father

Mo Betta the Go Getta Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:14 pm
    ^^^^*dead*

catch22 Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:14 pm
    LF: i wonder if japanese people are offended by the name “teriyaki boyz”?

March 17th, 2008 at 1:14 pm

^its like Koolaid Plug

b-ease Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:15 pm
    E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:13 pm

Amy Winehouse’s new video

That first shot scared the shit out of me.

Plug Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:17 pm
    its like Koolaid Plug
    ——-
    My point. Koolaid is poison

b-ease Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:17 pm
    catch22 Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:14 pm

black dudes called the fried chicken niggas.

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:18 pm
    Plug Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:17 pm
    its like Koolaid Plug
    ——-
    My point. Koolaid is poison

No, my friend. Cocaine is poison. Kool-Aid is fucking delicious (pause).

b-ease Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:20 pm
    Plug Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:17 pm
    its like Koolaid Plug
    ——-
    My point. Koolaid is poison

You’re right……see eskay’s ad……

March 17th, 2008 at 1:20 pm
    My point. Koolaid is poison

^blankest stare in the World.

Koolaid uses natural food coloring

Mo Betta the Go Getta Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:21 pm
    What you know about COCAINE

Plug Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:22 pm
    ——-

I woundn’t wish baby mama drama on my worse enemy

**Co-sign- I have a homie whose baby’s moms is well off, and she told him not to worry about child support, but don’t even bother ever trying to see the kid- what kind of shit is that?

54. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I haven’t done that in a while…my bad…

———
    How long does that take?

^lol, she lives in the D right. lol.

Plug you’re not still slamming it are you?

56. Ghost Writer Says:

Lol @ icon

57. Mo Betta the Go Getta Says:

WTF was that *shoots Icon with Old Country Man jumpoff*

ike=copy paste king

59. Two-Times Says:

Jimmy Henchmen is the NEW Sammy the Bull….

Jimmy Henchmen is also related by blood to TI’s bodyguard

60. Plug Says:

^lol, she lives in the D right. lol.

Plug you’re not still slamming it are you?
    ——
    not since 06. thats what so aggrevating. I purposely didnt smash to make sure there was no confusion… but she still trippin

61. game over Says:

puff will be suing by tuesday morning

62. Mo Betta the Go Getta Says:

2x Howdy, When Dickriding is in inevitable, 2x will always surface.

63. game over Says:

SMH @ henchman saying ‘notorious biggie smalls’

that’s something a 58 year old white guy would say

how about makaveli tupac shakur?

LOL.

64. Two-Times Says:

Jimmy Henchmen T-Moblie Fav 5

1. NYPD Informant Squad
    2. Witness Protection Program
    3. Nicky Barnes
    4. Henry Hill (Goodfellas)
    5. 911

2x Howdy, When Dickriding is in inevitable, 2x will always surface.

^damn you took a shot soon as he came through the door, like you got a contract on 2x’s or some shit,. .. what gives?

^really plug seems like you got a live one on your hands,.. all I can do is wish you the best homie. thug it out.

67. Two-Times Says:

Mo Betta the Go Getta Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:29 pm
    2x Howdy, When Dickriding is in inevitable, 2x will always surface.

^^^^^
    your bitch is riding my dick…i told you that already…Ifux, quit tryin so hard to be funny, it comes off lame and corny..

68. electrogremlinCS88 Says:

iCon = 5 thumb ass nigga. (nope)

69. Two-Times Says:

ifux should be easy….

I dont think thats fux 2x’s, he never hid behind a name, and is the most brutally honest person here.

71. Mo Betta the Go Getta Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:32 pm
    2x Howdy, When Dickriding is in inevitable, 2x will always surface.

^^ Well since I ride dick expertly, I have a bone to pick with people who ride dick and deny i.e. 2x and a few others.

72. catch22 Says:

Two-Times Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:31 pm
    Jimmy Henchmen T-Moblie Fav 5

1. NYPD Informant Squad
    2. Witness Protection Program
    3. Nicky Barnes
    4. Henry Hill (Goodfellas)
    5. 911

quit tryin so hard to be funny, it comes off lame and corny..

73. Willy Swagger Says:

I am here though lurking

74. Two-Times Says:

quit tryin so hard to be funny, it comes off lame and corny..

nah what’s lame is you copyin me,

props on being mad and not orginial…

^Ike’s hand

76. Two-Times Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:34 pm

^^^^^^
    it’s him..don’t fool yourself…

77. electrogremlinCS88 Says:

Catch22 Vs. 2’X’s = 44’4’s (Hov Won!)
    *turns up In My Lifetime Remix*

78. catch22 Says:

props on being mad and not orginial…

says the guy who echoes whatever g-unit trash 50 spits

79. Lubara Simpkins Says:

Putting natural food coloring in water doesnt harm water at all. It’s just a chemical substance to turn the water a different color, but it doesn’t alter the water itself or changes its bonds. You lads got me off topic but some of you can be so ignorant.

^whoa, forget I asked

*washes finger tips*

81. Two-Times Says:

plug, cold, icon…what’s good

82. Plug Says:

^^^^^^
    it’s him..don’t fool yourself…
    ——-
    I think thats chea

83. Ghost Writer Says:

Whoa shots being from all directions (n/h)

*sneaks out the back with blue AF1 and green FUBU shirt on*

84. Willy Swagger Says:

lads

^^WTF is a this Lad shit, are you one of those dudes with a ‘Tail'[||] …..you know one of them Norwegians or Hobbits or whatever

85. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***WTF?

co-sign plug- it’s prolly chea- IFux’s stan…

86. Two-Times Says:

catch22 Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:37 pm
    props on being mad and not orginial…

says the guy who echoes whatever g-unit trash 50 spits

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

so you admit to being unorignial and copy me, right?

you seem mad & depressed….

does it hurt your feelings i wrote Henchmen’s top 5 ….

go bang your head on a brick wall then…

87. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

Willy Swagger Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 12:55 pm
    *fixes bedazzled Head Band*

DIPSET…AYE

88. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

whaddup, 2x?

89. Two-Times Says:

crazy88..what’s good

^*shots fired from across the English Channel*

91. Willy Swagger Says:

Nah Chea and I are on equal footing, No stan shit just appreciation. SMH at dudes calling “Stanism” when 2x is showing us what ‘Stanning’ is all about without a degree of difficulty, He is the besttttttttttttttttttttt

92. Willy Swagger Says:

I run laps around the english channel, Neptunes got a cocker spaniel(c) Nore and obvious shots at Pharrel and Chads relationship

93. Mac Brown Says:

@ Plug

Your baby moms should have her uterus forcefully removed!!

*daps 2x’s 2x’s*

95. Plug Says:

—————-
    SMH…yeah you right. people CAN be ignorent. People forget about the animals and plant life.

96. Ghost Writer Says:

*daps 2x*

97. Two-Times Says:

Two-Times Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:31 pm
    Jimmy Henchmen T-Moblie Fav 5

1. NYPD Informant Squad
    2. Witness Protection Program
    3. Nicky Barnes
    4. Henry Hill (Goodfellas)
    5. 911

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

what i said is orginial…didn’t copy it from nobody…

and then I said,

quit tryin so hard to be funny, it comes off lame and corny..

and the depression patient “catch 22” says:

——————-

catch22 Says:

quit tryin so hard to be funny, it comes off lame and corny..

^^^^^^^^^^^
    now who’s fake, who’s copyin, who’s unorginial, who’s depressed, who’s angered…..

it seems like a catch 22 huh?

98. electrogremlinCS88 Says:

Two-Times Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:40 pm
    crazy88..what’s good

*daps 2’X’s*
    ….Ae! on some real shit… that Re’UP Gang Mixtape & Gunit BodySnatchers is Still in heavy Rotate….
    Mixtapes > Retail CDs

chemical substance doesnt mean its not natural Plug. Just means it can be mixed with other substances to form some reaction.

100. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Willy Swagger Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:41 pm

***You say that now, but don’t say I didn’t warn you, when you start “coincidentally” bumping into dude in TJ, and he asks you to sign his little brother’s Starter cap…

101. Two-Times Says:

Willy Swagger Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:41 pm

^^^^^^^^^
    shut the fuck up

i told you your bitch, your hoe, is a stan of my dick…. check her phone…

102. Mac Brown Says:

**craps pants***

103. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:44 pm

***Detroit’s public schools are the Miami Heat of education…

104. electrogremlinCS88 Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:44 pm

1 part Ripple + 1 Part Cream = Cripple. (c: Fred G. Sanford)

^whoa Ike, what are you implying?

106. catch22 Says:

no i dont admit being unoriginal. i was pointing out the fact that you tried to call fux (or mo betta) out on trying to hard to make a joke, when you just posted a wack joke about henchman. i was pointin out the irony in your statement. and then when you tried to say i was unoriginal, i was pointing out the irony in saying that since you are the ultimate g-unit dickrider. you like who 50 likes, hate who 50 hates. you endorse whatever basura he pushes and you want to call me unoriginal.
    and dont get it twisted, i’m not mad. you arent worth the sweat from my balls.

this aint beef. it aint beef when a niggas whistling.
    *whistles*

107. Willy Swagger Says:

2x why you mad? I show you mad love[||] by going in on you. If I didnt think you were cool, I wouldnt fire mad shots…. its all love

108. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:46 pm

^whoa Ike, what are you implying?

***LOL…I’m just referencing the song “Stan”…it’s all jokes, no real shots fired…

109. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

is B.G still on d rugs

shut the fuck up

i told you your bitch, your hoe, is a stan of my dick…. check her phone…

^never knew there was annimosity between fux and two. miss a day miss a whole lot foreal.

111. Willy Swagger Says:

^^^^^WTF……..LOL this isnt even remotely possible

112. Two-Times Says:

@Ghost/snitches….what’s good…

yo keep workin on them beats, 1 day your shit gonna be on one of these gunit mixtapes that gets heard by millions around the world, and then after that the money starts comin in…

@ crazy88…

word, yeah the G-Unit mixtapes are like albums…not just throway mixtapes… what u think of Snoop’s album…

113. Mark Twain Fame Says:

you know whut word I like to shit on…”lads”.

114. Willy Swagger Says:

*daps Mac Brown* Yo Mac I got an original Fux production up at ALumnah, catch it when you can holmes

115. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:48 pm
    you know whut word I like to shit on…”lads”.

**Co-sign, MTF, who the fuck is this Sean Connery/Fat Bastard from “Austin Powers” talking bama, anyways?

116. 456 Says:

chuck phillips needs his ass kicked

117. Two-Times Says:

so catch22 got emotional cause I made a funny joke about Jimmy Henchmen…

somebody send this guy some tissues….

118. Mac Brown Says:

Willy Swagger Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:49 pm

^^will do. A bruvah been toooo busy to check up on all my NR bredren.

Daps 2x’s, Ike, 88, and the rest

119. Willy Swagger Says:

50 cent likes to hold dick[||]

smartenupnas.com/2007/06/20/50-cent-holding-dildos-nh/

120. Lubara Simpkins Says:

Plug Says:
    March 17th, 2008 at 1:43 pm

—————-

****

You lads are just ignorant on here, and to think I wanted to talk hip-hop. A chemical substance doesnt mean a nuclear process and putting all sorts of chemicals in a test tube lad. Ice to water is a chemical process lad. What the fuck does that have to do with plant life Lad? Go purchase a chemistry book lad and learn all about it. Butter is a chemical substance and when you heat it, thats a chemical process. A chemical substance can be natural lad in its own habitat, and the chemicals that were placed in the water are not some Bill nye the science guy shit that you watch on your tv Lad. Placing a color alteration in water does not change it’s bonds to be harmful. It merely changes the water. It doesnt change the taste it doesnt add any more hydgrogens or oxygens to alter it in anyway shape or form. Do you know chemistry or did you just sleep through it? You lads are crazy on here.

121. Willy Swagger Says:

being busy > being broke

122. Two-Times Says:

Mac …what’s good..it’s been a minute…hows I-10..lol

123. Willy Swagger Says:

lubara = Boosie

124. Mac Brown Says:

Willy Swagger Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:52 pm
    being busy > being broke

^^fuck yeah…. for me
    being busy=stackin a mini fortune!!

125. Plug Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:44 pm
    ——–
    SMH… you of all people…

126. catch22 Says:

son, i dont give a shit about henchmen either

127. electrogremlinCS88 Says:

Billboard
    updated 2 hours, 57 minutes ago
    DENVER – The online release of the new Nine Inch Nails album, “Ghosts I-IV,” resulted in just under 800,000 transactions in its first week, totaling $1.6 million in revenue, the industrial-rock band has revealed.

The tally includes free and paid downloads, as well as advance orders for physical configurations like various limited-edition vinyl releases, CDs, and a boxed set.

“Ghosts I-IV,” the band’s first release since becoming a free agent last October, went on sale March 2 at its Web site, http://www.nin.com. Fans can receive the first nine songs from the 36-track project for free, or can pay $5 for the entire digital album.

… Which hip-hop artist will follow suit with a Major Project?

128. Two-Times Says:

Lubara Simpkins = Boosie

129. Mac Brown Says:

Two-Times Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:52 pm
    Mac …what’s good..it’s been a minute…hows I-10..lol

^^LOL……man I-10 is shitty as ever.

I was in your neck of the woods a couple of weeks back (san antone right?)

Lubara Simpkins where you from dude, (no homo)

131. electrogremlinCS88 Says:

*daps MacBrown* (no DoDoBrown, c: B-More)

132. Mac Brown Says:

oops my bad…. 2xs you in austin

so never mind.

133. LL(not the rappa) Says:

*peeps in* *sees new and old facesnahggers* *daps, hugs, leaves*

134. Mac Brown Says:

chow time……later

135. Two-Times Says:

catch22 Says:

son, i dont give a shit about henchmen either

^^^^^^^
    you sound real mad right there!!

if i stop crackin jokes about Henchmen, are you gonna stop cryin?

136. Lubara Simpkins Says:

I am from the U.S. but my parents immigrated from scotland.

137. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

138. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LL(not the rappa) Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:55 pm
    *peeps in* *sees new and old facesnahggers* *daps, hugs, leaves*

***Aaaw, why you gone tease like that…(none)

139. Two-Times Says:

Lubara Simpkins Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:56 pm
    I am from the U.S. but my parents immigrated from scotland.

^^^^^
    lmao

140. Lubara Simpkins Says:

Come on lads, I dont listen to lil Boosie, he’s trash. I like real hip-hop.

141. Plug Says:

142. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    March 17th, 2008 at 1:57 pm

LL(not the rappa) Says:

March 17th, 2008 at 1:55 pm
    *peeps in* *sees new and old facesnahggers* *daps, hugs, leaves*

***Aaaw, why you gone tease like that…(none)

^^^^^lol…*x-tra hugs for you* be back lata..maybe

143. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Come on lads

***Michael Jackson, is that you?

144. Mark Twain Fame Says:

yeah I just thought about that fuxie…

lad guy = boosie

come on boosie, just use ya regular name…

*comes back from lunch with flowers, tie dye t-shirts, s’mores, an acoustic guitar, and some cat stevens cassettes*

*sees ether, dirty remarks, and e-smacking in abundance*

oh, wrong time I guess…oh shit…

*runs outta room*

145. Lubara Simpkins Says:

Plug explain how butter comes to fruition lad?

146. Jersey Spic Says:

The LA Times is highly reputable and has to THOROUGHLY proof and research their stories. He might have made a claim or two in the past that turned out to be false. That doesnt mean these findings arent true. So far they seem to be very substantial. He isnt saying they were involved in the shooting, only that they had prior knowledge. Shit at least the dude was still looking for the truth behind Biggie’s murder and found a shitload of new and relevant information. “Jimmy Henchmen, the real Jimmy Henchmen!” – Game. Lol so much for that shit. That is the last affiliation you want to have right about now homey.

147. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Diddy Could Be Liable for $130 in Shyne Case Says:

[…] Damn, they’re really going in on you today Puff, what’s really good? MTV News reports that Diddy recently wrapped up his deposition for the civil suit that is still pending against him and Shyne for the ‘99 Club New York shooting.  According to Shyne’s legal counsel, Oscar Michelen, Diddy completed his deposition on Wednesday, which now puts the wheels in motion for a trial date to be set, possibly as soon as early 2009. […]

148. sooch Says:

it was a nigga named kevin with a mack eleven

149. C RANX Says:

His face looks devilish:(

150. NerdwithSwag.com » Blog Archive » Now in NWS News: Obama Address All The Shenanigans Regarding Him In The News… Says:

[…] P.Diddy and Henchman retort to the allegations made by Chuck Philips in the L.A. Times piece. {NahRight} […]

151. daily dos: feed me on mun2 :: Spictacular! Says:

[…] The Los Angeles Times reports that there is new evidence to support claims that Diddy was involved in the 1994 shooting of Tupac Shakur. Diddy’s response: “This story is beyond ridiculous and is completely false.” (via Nah Right) […]