Video: Prodigy – Money Is A Weapon

114 Responses to “Video: Prodigy – Money Is A Weapon”

1. G7 Says:

punching bag PPPPPPPP

2. Plug Says:

CLUE!!!!!

3. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

“Disco P is working pro bono” (c) Disco Stu

*daps G7 & Plug*

4. Plug Says:

*listens to song*

*falls out of chair*

dog!! P is killin these rappers! P is 9 out of 10 right now. the only soung I didnt like was that song he be singin. and all the yoes love that song when I play it. P is reeeaaalll close to a classic right now. rrreeaaallll close! I just hope the remaining songs aint all g-united out. I focks wit them cats but I aint tryin to hear them. I wanna hear the mobb only. noyd hav, twin and littles

5. G7 Says:

Plug Says:

March 14th, 2008 at 8:16 am
    Sidenote : It’s 40 degrees celcius here in Melbourne today and my nuts are sweating up a storm (nope)
    ——–
    europe lost

====
    check ya map Plug. I don’t think Melbourne is in Europe….lol

6. Plug Says:

And like the shots he fired at joe buddens and them

7. G7 Says:

*daps BCTES*

>>check ya map Plug. I don’t think Melbourne is in Europe….lol

^lol. plug’s geography teacher lost.

9. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

*TURNS UP GZA’S 4th Chamber*

*DOES WU TANG*

It’s Friday bitches*

10. Plug Says:

aint england from england?

11. Plug Says:

12. G7 Says:

>>lol. plug’s geography teacher lost.

^true

13. G7 Says:

>>oh dam austrailia. Im way off. melbourne looks like a pretty nice city. weird… but nice

^you just looked up melbourne on wikipedia, didn’t you? jus kiddin’.

14. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I got the style of a still-born child, I’m ill (c) Prodigy

15. k-rob Says:

as longh as P talk shit and make crazy statement then i know he is in a right state of mind, since P got some ball from them nigga in southside that he been hanging with he really been spittin the gutta shit. but yall need to understand and this goes for g-unit also, niggas dont have the same freedom lyrically to make gutta shit when they doing a real major album.yall need to take these things into consideration and thats why yall stay saying g-unit mixtapes are better than the albums.yall need to learn the business and watch whats going on.
    maybe then you ‘ll figure out why MOP will never drop an album no matter where they go, they not capable of changing styles not even a little.rap blogger please open your minds and think when blogging and hating.peace

16. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

^^^^^^^

Who’s fault is that…

17. spotrusherz Says:

co-signissimo

crazy mufuckas always been the best artists, peep the history books

18. spotrusherz Says:

what song he be singin on though? and i give p his credit for the songs, but shout outs to alchemist for making all these grimy beats

19. spotrusherz Says:

lol @ kool keith

“It’s time for African rappers to jump on. Now let’s get with the African thing. We did the snap. We did the low-riders, bouncing the 6-4s. We did New York with the dogs in front of the building. How about African rappers walking around with hyenas now? Let the African stuff jump off. How about the rebels and everybody rapping? Dude’s rapping with the big banana peelings all around their body and rapping: “Gooka ga-mooka ma-mooka mooka ga-booka gaboo.” Let’s let that jump off. Let’s move on, that’s all. That’s all this is, time for everybody to get your turn.”

20. Digital scales Says:

smh this shit is sad

21. crazy88since88 Says:

Jr.GONG!

22. spotrusherz Says:

alchemist > pete rock

23. Plug Says:

*currently listening to mobb deep “free agents”*

24. Digital scales Says:

alchemist > pete rock
    co sign

25. spotrusherz Says:

i’m listening to spanish joints from when i was a shorty, takes me back

i need some sangria right now

26. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

The reason hip hop is so commercial these days is because of Eminem… Before everyone gets excited listen to what I’m saying first.

Eminem is the first white rapper to be fully accepted as a creditable artist by the industry and fans..

Therefore opening a predominately black market to a white audience. This then makes the tall TI’s at record companys cater to a wider audience and therefore the demand for more pop-hop is greatly increased.

So no longer do artists make the records they want to make they now make records that will please the mass audience and what suffers the “music”

(disclaimer) This aint a shot at Em or at white or black ppl it’s about the music

27. spotrusherz Says:

the second part of this song is craaazy. ima chop this up for sure, gonna be a real dark street banger:

28. Joe 88 Says:

Plug Says:
    March 14th, 2008 at 9:11 am
    *currently listening to mobb deep “free agents”*
    ———————————————————————–
    *Joe 88 takes “free agents” CD out*

*Throws in Rich Boy’s Feel The Wood” (pause)*

That shit rocks. Sounded a lil T.Iish, but hey, it’s still a banger (pause)

29. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

*Ballerina P crickets*

*Lunchtime*

30. b-ease Says:

P is really gunning for album of the year. He’s finally mastered that “lazy” style he started on Infamy. Before “Return of the Mac”, he just sounded like another MC that fell the fuck off. Now it sounds like a ill stylistic change in delivery.

What up nah?

*daps all in vicinity*

31. Digital scales Says:

spotrusherz peep

32. Joe 88 Says:

>Lets get back to real hip hop…Fuck all this snap-hop, boom-bap, hipster shit, give me raw lyrics over dark beats..

^Why? There’s room for all those different styles of music, it’s just they come on the radio more. Most people on here say they don’t listen to the radio, or watch TRL/106 & park, so that would mean they only listen to the music they choose, so why should it matter what dominate the radio when most so-called “real hip hop heads” don’t even listen to the radio?

(No shots fired)

*Turns up Jadakiss verse on “Made you look”*

They said we jumped em, I just let the gun snuff em, cop P the twin turbo soon as they un-cuff em

33. crazy88since88 Says:

“he got iPod Nano, everyone know they for Girls, HAAAAA” (borat)

34. No more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

h 14th, 2008 at 8:40 am
    *listens to song*

*falls out of chair*

…LMAO, I wonder if you even realize you are Prodigy’s very own 2 x’s ?…..shit at least 2 x’s hero can rap when he feels like it, he is just usually to busy counting his money to bother…

sidenote: LMAO @ him saying ” YO straight up and down ” Prodigy must really think it’s early nineties

but seriously this song is a good song I’ll admit but to act like this shit is some ground breaking shit, Like o my god how could one construct such an amazing song, FOH you must be on smoking that sherm with punching bag P

35. Joe 88 Says:

*Looks @ Prodigy video*

Uh guys, I don’t think this is gonna be on his album, that’s “The mechcanic” beat, 50 shit, both was hot, but I like 50 song better. Still good shit tho

36. spotrusherz Says:

>>spotrusherz peep

classic!

37. Big Homie Says:

^ True according to the Rap Up this is the tracklist for HNIC 2. Im glad that Alchemist is all over this one as well. Good shit.

Real Power Is People (Produced by Sid Roams)
    The Life (Produced by The Alchemist)
    Young Veterans (Produced by The Alchemist)
    Illuminati (Produced by The Alchemist)
    New Yitty (Produced by Sid Roams)
    ABC (Produced by Sid Roams)
    Click Clack (Produced by Sid Roams)
    Veterans Memorial Pt. 2 (Produced by The Alchemist)
    Field Marshall P (Produced by Havoc)
    3 Stacks (Produced by Sid Roams)
    When I See You (Produced by Apex)
    Dirty New Yorker (Produced by The Alchemist)
    I Want Out (Produced by Havoc)

38. RAP IS CRAP Says:

I’m sorry, but isn’t this HIV/Cancer patient kermit the Frog looking retard Prodigy suppose to be locked up for riding dirty on parole or something? Why is he still riding around looking all high and out of it taking shit to cameras?Who the Fuck is paying attention except this weeak ass BLOG?

39. green eyes Says:

happy motherfuckin friday!!!!
    morning gentlemen: ty, crazy, big homie, plug, spot, joe,g7, digi, busta,

lol rap is crap

daps green

41. Joe 88 Says:

>>>>Somebody tap this Nigga on the shoulder and tell him its OVER….The ’90s, are OVER!

^LMAO, 2 peice P is cool, but I understand what your saying. I have to tell old heads that atleast 4 times a week. No disrespect to them, but they act like there time was the best ever, instead of living in the present, they’d rather tell you about how rap was really rap back then, & how a dime bag was really a dime (halfbaked). Just chill pops, we respect it, but you was use when you was coming up & you aint wanna hear that shit then, so what makes you think we wanna hear that shit now?

42. Joe 88 Says:

Morning to all

BRB

43. Big Homie Says:

Morning Greenie. How are ya?

44. green eyes Says:

morning cold

45. crazy88since88 Says:

green eyes Says:

March 14th, 2008 at 9:53 am
    happy motherfuckin friday!!!!
    morning gentlemen: ty, crazy, big homie, plug, spot, joe,g7, digi, busta

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

46. No more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

morning greenie, Cold, prop Joe 88 everyone else

i’ll be back in a bit i need to get some breakfast and run some errands ( i.e. : go pick up some home drug testing kits from CVS )

47. green eyes Says:

im sleepy as hell big homie. and still havent listened to that fucking snoop album. smh.

48. crazy88since88 Says:

FINALLY, THE 6 ANSWERS WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR:

Q: WHAT ARE THE SMALL BUMPS AROUND A WOMAN’S NIPPLES FOR?
    A: It’s Braille for ‘SUCK HERE.’

Q: WHAT IS AN AUSTRALIAN KISS?
    A: It’s the same as a French kiss, but ‘down under.’

Q: WHAT DO YOU DO WITH 365 USED CONDOMS?
    A: Melt them down, make a tire, and call it a Goodyear.

Q: WHY WERE HURRICANES ORIGINALLY NAMED AFTER WOMEN?
    A: Because when they come, they’re wild and wet. But when they go, they take your house and car with them.

Q: WHY DO GIRLS RUB THEIR EYES WHEN THEY GET UP IN THE
    MORNING?
    A: Because they don’t have any balls to scratch…

Q: WHAT IS A MAN’S ULTIMATE EMBARRASSMENT?
    A: Running into a wall with an erection and breaking his nose

WOOO!

49. G7 Says:

blue+yellow eyes, bh, cold, ty, crazy88, tahtah88, spot and the rest, good mornin’ and merry fryday!

50. crazy88since88 Says:

G7 Says:

March 14th, 2008 at 10:03 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

51. green eyes Says:

Q: WHAT IS A MAN’S ULTIMATE EMBARRASSMENT?
    A: Running into a wall with an erection and breaking his nose

^ lmao. damn. so sad

52. Joe 88 Says:

*Reads CS88 6 answers*

*Looks for circus cannon*

*Gets inside*

*Aims it at wall*

*Can’t light it from inside the cannon*

*Get’s out*

*Lights cannon*

*Runs to jump inside*

*Cannon ball slaps me in the face (pause)*

*Joe88 flys threw brick wall with cannon ball stuck to my head (n/h)*

*Lands neck first on pavement*

*Dies*

53. crazy88since88 Says:

green eyes Says:

March 14th, 2008 at 10:04 am
    Q: WHAT IS A MAN’S ULTIMATE EMBARRASSMENT?
    A: Running into a wall with an erection and breaking his nose

^ lmao. damn. so sad

i dont get it…

54. pockets Says:

knock knock

55. pockets Says:

Q: WHAT IS A MAN’S ULTIMATE EMBARRASSMENT?
    A: Running into a wall with an erection and breaking his nose

^yo chicks know how good u r in tha sack based on the size of ur nose. true story. i got a yankovitz nose, u feel me.

56. prevster Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    March 14th, 2008 at 9:49 am

Real Power Is People (Produced by Sid Roams)
    The Life (Produced by The Alchemist)
    Young Veterans (Produced by The Alchemist)
    Illuminati (Produced by The Alchemist)
    New Yitty (Produced by Sid Roams)
    ABC (Produced by Sid Roams)
    Click Clack (Produced by Sid Roams)
    Veterans Memorial Pt. 2 (Produced by The Alchemist)
    Field Marshall P (Produced by Havoc)
    3 Stacks (Produced by Sid Roams)
    When I See You (Produced by Apex)
    Dirty New Yorker (Produced by The Alchemist)
    I Want Out (Produced by Havoc)

5 X Sid Roams? Hope he brings the same heat he provided on that evidence-album.. Him and alchemist really get that hard wall-of-sound-type beats. Bangerssss

57. k-rob Says:

some of you niggas just hate for the sake of bloggin lol. when a nigga give you what you been asking for you all still find a way to diss, if you a real hiphop fan you need to start appreciating the music and chill with the siskel and ebert shit.fif is right hiphop bloggers are all a bunch of critics who cant even do what they critiqing.nigga go write a hotline since yall can judge so much.you niggas is hilarious, like amy winehouse being a judge in the miss universe pageant.
    do your thing P and niggas dont understant that when you put out a major album on the majors you cant make songs like this, these dummies dont understand.and for the record to those who say all gunit artiste album flopped.
    well buck sold the least in his 1st week
    buck did like 200k plus
    banks 300k
    do yall know what most rapper 1st week sales are?if a nigga do 175 thats a success so you bitches need to check the business and stop typing

58. green eyes Says:

# pockets Says:
    March 14th, 2008 at 10:08 am

Q: WHAT IS A MAN’S ULTIMATE EMBARRASSMENT?
    A: Running into a wall with an erection and breaking his nose

^ LMAO. ive never done that

59. Big Homie Says:

^ I skimmed through it and the album is okay. I bet you are sleepy as hell from being up all night. Im sorry about that. I downed 3 energy drinks last night.

60. pockets Says:

Q: WHAT ARE WET PAJAMAS?
    A: PAJAMAS U JIZZED ON.

Q: WHY DONT MEN CALL BACK AFTER SEX?
    A: CUZ THEY DONT WANT TO. THEY FUCK AND RUN. DUMB BITCH.

THIS IS SO FUNNY LMFAOFMDFAORKOAOROORAOOOOOOOOOOO

61. pockets Says:

^ LMAO. ive never done that

^www.tinyurl.com/2zg9zq

62. crazy88since88 Says:

k-rob Says:

March 14th, 2008 at 10:10 am
    well buck sold the least in his 1st week
    buck did like 200k plus
    banks 300k

63. green eyes Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    March 14th, 2008 at 10:11 am

^ Lmao.. you.. speaking of.. any one ever try those little 5 hour energy joints? do they work or will they give you a heart attack?

64. BabyDoll Says:

Good Morning Nah *daps and hugs for all* It’s Friday in this bee ya yitch!

65. yaboy Says:

Plug Says:
    March 14th, 2008 at 8:50 am

maybe this explains why plus likes prodigy… both dumb as rocks?

66. green eyes Says:

Plug Says:
    March 14th, 2008 at 8:50 am

^ it is one of the nicest cities anywhere.

67. crazy88since88 Says:

BabyDoll Says:

March 14th, 2008 at 10:15 am
    Good Morning Nah *daps and hugs for all* It’s Friday in this bee ya yitch!

WOOOOOOOOOO!

68. QdotSmith Says:

morning nah

ITSSSSS FRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Peeped that sheek louch last nite…its a decent album…
    peeped the snoop album last nite… i can fox wit it … it aint the best snoop album ever, but its good addition to the catalog.

**Turns up Slick Rick – Sittin in my car **

69. BabyDoll Says:

crazy88since88 Says:

March 14th, 2008 at 10:17 am
    BabyDoll Says:

March 14th, 2008 at 10:15 am
    Good Morning Nah *daps and hugs for all* It’s Friday in this bee ya yitch!

WOOOOOOOOOO!

^WEEEEEEEEEE!

70. pockets Says:

“I’ve been a fan of `One Life to Live’ since I was a baby,” said Snoop

^u gotta love his honesty. tell me how erika ended up saving the life of her brother, who shot her so and then the ninja took off his mask and he was her father, who got horribly scarred in iraq. that shit sounds like rap beef nowadays, nothin but drama.

by the way, i didnt watch that one loaf of bread video by damien marley…but im guessing hes saying he needs one?

71. pockets Says:

^ it is one of the nicest cities anywhere.

^^in brooklyn we dont give a fuck about no rubber band stacks
    niggasll rob u for ur money and give u ur rubber bands back

seriously speaking tho, bk got the illest rats in the world, respekkt.

72. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

green eyes Says:

March 14th, 2008 at 10:14 am
    # Big Homie Says:
    March 14th, 2008 at 10:11 am

***Whaddup, Nah? i skimmed thru that new Snoop jawn, last night…it’s straight, typical Snoop, no real surprises (except for maybe “My Medicine”, lol)…I just downed a 40 of Red Bull myself (none)- the working man’s a sucka (c) Bronx Tale- there’s gotta be a better way than running yourself ragged 40+ hrs a week….

73. CiCi The Intern Says:

Good morning people…*daps*

74. crazy88since88 Says:

BabyDoll Says:

March 14th, 2008 at 10:18 am
    crazy88since88 Says:

March 14th, 2008 at 10:17 am
    BabyDoll Says:

March 14th, 2008 at 10:15 am
    Good Morning Nah *daps and hugs for all* It’s Friday in this bee ya yitch!

WOOOOOOOOOO!

^WEEEEEEEEEE!

*daps Fuxie*

75. SecondBest21 Says:

k-rob Says:

^^^^A. Yo.

spotrusherz Says:

alchemist > pete rock

^^^^let’s see what alchemist is coming up with in 10 years, then we can talk…

crazy88since88 Says:

“he got iPod Nano, everyone know they for Girls, HAAAAA” (borat)

^^^^co-cig…

76. crazy88since88 Says:

BabyDoll Says:

March 14th, 2008 at 10:18 am
    crazy88since88 Says:

March 14th, 2008 at 10:17 am
    BabyDoll Says:

March 14th, 2008 at 10:15 am
    Good Morning Nah *daps and hugs for all* It’s Friday in this bee ya yitch!

WOOOOOOOOOO!

^WEEEEEEEEEE!

*daps Fuxie*

77. green eyes Says:

there’s gotta be a better way than running yourself ragged 40+ hrs a week….

^ im one nigerian bank transfer away from retirement.

78. Big Homie Says:

^ Naw I havent but only one way to find out.

79. QdotSmith Says:

morning CiCi

80. BabyDoll Says:

Morning Ci Ci…

LOL @ Crazy88…that just never gets old

81. pockets Says:

tell me how my squad and i were posted up on the corner last nite, some ninja came up and gave dap to everone but me. even tho im the captain of my squad, i always sit on the middle crate. the dude just walked right by me, so i waited till he got a couple feet away from me. i ran up on dude with the fucking medium range nerf rocket launcher. the squad ran up with the silly string, it was a wrap. the dude was on the floor spazzin out covered in silly string. i said “next time gimme dap bitch” and shot a nerf sphere right in the larynx.

82. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Anybody surprised @ this, LOL…

Steve-O Charged With Possession of Cocaine

Troubled Jackass star Steve-O has been charged with felony possession of cocaine. The 33-year-old – real name Stephen Glover – was arrested on March 3 on suspicion of vandalizing his neighbors’ property in Los Angeles. Police responding reportedly found him with cocaine. The Los Angeles County District Attorney has now charged the prankster with possession of the illegal drug, according to website Tmz.com. The news comes after Steve-O was taken to L.A.’s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Sunday following a reported cry for help – the funnyman allegedly emailed 33 suicide notes to friends. Steve-O was later admitted to the Thalians Mental Health Center, where doctors placed him on a 72-hour hold. That has since been extended to 14 days, according to American magazine Star.

83. green eyes Says:

what up bay

big homie.. try it and lemme know

84. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

green eyes Says:

March 14th, 2008 at 10:23 am
    there’s gotta be a better way than running yourself ragged 40+ hrs a week….

^ im one nigerian bank transfer away from retirement.

***Nigerians? You need to step your game up, bay- I’ve won the Irish Lottery like 12 times, this week…your boy’s on a roll!!!

85. pockets Says:

Troubled Jackass star Steve-O

^i think u can only be considered troubled when u dont think get prodded in the anus with is a great idea. if ur enjoying the shit out of it, ur not troubled…ur enlightened, ur above everyone else.

slight con > Icon

87. Plug Says:

Ty is aggy cause p clowned joe buddens

88. buddyholly Says:

someone tell he how World Star Hip Hop stole on Onsmash? Onsmash USED to be da block…. lol smh

89. green eyes Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    March 14th, 2008 at 10:27 am

green eyes Says:

March 14th, 2008 at 10:23 am
    there’s gotta be a better way than running yourself ragged 40+ hrs a week….

^ im one nigerian bank transfer away from retirement.

^ YESSSSS!!!!!
    on the real though– how about i got an email about a paraguay transfer this morning? guess ppl are untrusting of the nigerians.

90. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LF, but I shaved off my mustache last night- never a good look, always a poor decision, but for some reason, i do it like twice a year (none), lol…when I came downstairs, my son was like, “daddy, what happened to your face”- Kids say the darnedest things (c) Bill Cosby….

91. Big Homie Says:

Not only is Diddy making some serious money from his partnership with Ciroc Vodka, but now he plans to launch a car service for drunk celebs…who probably drank too much Ciroc Vodka. The image above is a photo of Diddy’s soon-to-be #1 clients for this service. This is genius if you ask me. It’s like owning a Roscoe’s Fried Chicken and a gym in the same hood. “Hey eat some of my delicious fried chicken smothered in gravy! (After customer finishes eating) Feeling a little overweight? Well come work out at my gym too!” No b!tch-a$$ness here folks

^ Mmmmmm

92. BabyDoll Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

March 14th, 2008 at 10:28 am

^LOL

93. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cOLD Says:

March 14th, 2008 at 10:28 am
    slight con > Icon

Going upstate on trumped up charges, set up by the man>Coldplay’s dumb ass comments, step ya game up, fam

***j/k, whaddup, Cold? **Daps**

Judge banning weed > Plug stanning P

95. pockets Says:

I shaved off my mustache last night

images2.jokaroo.net/images/moustache.jpg

this ninja must own the federal reserve or something.

96. RIGZ Says:

18 Months later, Damien Marley make a video for Loaf Of Bread. Took ages…Songs classic though. Bars are amazing.

Jr Gong >>>> Every rapper in Hip-Hop, bar none.

Yard music >>>> Hip-Hop & R&B

97. crazy88since88 Says:

*MilkBox Status: Furiou$tylez…I’m So Chicago*

98. pockets Says:

lookalikes: snoop and the black guy from my name is earl

99. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

green eyes Says:

March 14th, 2008 at 10:28 am
    # icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    March 14th, 2008 at 10:27 am

green eyes Says:

March 14th, 2008 at 10:23 am
    there’s gotta be a better way than running yourself ragged 40+ hrs a week….

^ im one nigerian bank transfer away from retirement.

^ YESSSSS!!!!!

****Chris Hanson did an expose on Dateline, “To Catch a Con Man”-from there on out, it was a wrap…

@ pox- co-sign- those Jackass cats are all disturbed..SMH @ 30+ year old men, or any men for that matter, eating piss snowcones and sticking toy cars up their asses- speaking of kids do the darnedest things, there should be a cable versionof that show, called “white boys do the gayest shit”

100. pockets Says:

*MilkBox Status: Furiou$tylez…I’m So Chicago*

^hes not milkbox status, we had one final rap battle on nah, loser had to leave nah foreva. son got beat.

101. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

pockets Says:

March 14th, 2008 at 10:34 am
    lookalikes: snoop and the black guy from my name is earl

^^^^^^^^^^^

Sarah jessica Parker and my right foot..

102. G7 Says:

crazy88since88 Says:

March 14th, 2008 at 10:34 am
    *MilkBox Status: Furiou$tylez…I’m So Chicago*

====
    what the fcuk happened to phuque?

103. SecondBest21 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

^^^^ i guess it’s a matter of cats not acting like they know what’s what. people get to a point where the new shit is trash and they don’t want to hear what cats now are doing. that’s with every generation. no one does it better than how they were doing it when they were growing up. when i was coming up (i’m an 70’s baby. all them niggas who graduated from high school in the 80’s, please stop saying you’re an 80’s baby) hip hop was broke, but we were still talking about flossing just like they do now. we were rocking all the new shit and bragging about it just like they do now. we were bragging about all kinds of shit just like they do now. and most of them cats was broke and talking about shit they don’t have just like they do now. and we had a million trash mcees for every one good mc just like they do now. i think the only problem is… shit, i don’t even think there is one. life goes in cycles. next time some “old head” comes at you about how shit was better back in the day than now, realize that someone will be saying the same shit about you 10 yrs from now. just say if they can’t name the top 100 of the year they graduated from high school, then shut the fuck up because if it WAS all that great, he would be able to…

104. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

pockets Says:

March 14th, 2008 at 10:34 am
    lookalikes: snoop and the black guy from my name is earl

**Spoken like a true middle aged white lady, lol…when I was working at Bed Bath and Beyond back in the day, this one middle age white chick said I looked like Chris Rock…I wanted to DDT her ass, right there on the sales floor- my pops had a similar story, when some white chick at the supermarket mistook him for richard pryor- he was beyond pissed, LOL

105. RIGZ Says:

Why did 50 make a video to Prodigy’s song before Prodigy??? I’m sure he coulda waited a bit.

Damn.

Makes this seem like this is just a freestyle over 50’s beat, when really its the other way around.

106. pockets Says:

^”how bout brown ppl do the funniest smells”

or “black ppl do the slavest shit”

ETHER WARRRRRRRRRR

icon u look like my toilet POST dinner

107. crazy88since88 Says:

G7 Says:

March 14th, 2008 at 10:37 am
    crazy88since88 Says:

March 14th, 2008 at 10:34 am
    *MilkBox Status: Furiou$tylez…I’m So Chicago*

====
    what the fcuk happened to phuque?

greeny said He came down with The klap.
    (88 looks sideways @ Shanti)

108. pockets Says:

btw i felt it was time we had an ether war up in this bitch

109. G7 Says:

if Prodigy was Pinnochio his nose would be touching the moon right now.

110. KilluminattI7 Says:

death by strangulation (sp?)

111. green eyes Says:

# G7 Says:
    March 14th, 2008 at 10:37 am

crazy88since88 Says:

March 14th, 2008 at 10:34 am
    *MilkBox Status: Furiou$tylez…I’m So Chicago*

====
    what the fcuk happened to phuque?

^ he got a new job and took his ass back to school

112. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

pockets Says:

March 14th, 2008 at 10:38 am

^”how bout brown ppl do the funniest smells”

or “black ppl do the slavest shit”

ETHER WARRRRRRRRRR

icon u look like my toilet POST dinner

***Ohhhhhhhhkay- since you spend so much time on Nah, pockets, who’s taking your place as Jonny Quest’s sidekick? No rocks thrown, just curious….

113. No more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

pockets Says:
    March 14th, 2008 at 10:25 am

* dead *

I fell right out my chair when I read I ran up on him with the nerf rocket launcher

114. Ja Rule REMEMBER ME Says:

Progigy got u hater shook

that kid is killin’ you nah right sukaz

FREE my nigga P