Video: Crooked I’s New West TV Episode 2

I skipped episode 1 because I had already posted the footage. Here he accepts his award for “Best West Coast Lyrical Assasin” at the 1st Annual Hip Hop Regional Awards.

50 Responses to “Video: Crooked I’s New West TV Episode 2”

Chill ahk.

2. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

tappin’ boney heffas > Tabbi Bonney rappin’

4. Ghost Writer Says:

Top 10

5. Big Homie Says:

Landover’s been gone, lol…so is Capital Plaza…all of these town centers are taking over..if you haven’t been to Wheaton Plaza in a minute, you’ll be as shocked as I was- they turned that bitch into Pentagon City, somehow…

^ Wheaton was a shit hole a few years ago. They def turned that place around. They fixed PG Plaza as well but it is still hood. LOL at they call it The Mall at PG Plaza…lmao

6. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

March 7th, 2008 at 3:52 pm
    tappin’ boney heffas > Tabbi Bonney rappin’

Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch!

moresickaMC Says:

March 7th, 2008 at 3:43 pm
    which is a good beat to practoce bars with? im usin cannon instrumental right now

^Jay-Z’s “Breathe Easy” (c) Banks freestyle

8. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

March 7th, 2008 at 3:51 pm

***they call Wheaton Westfield Shoppingtown: Wheaton, now…and every time I go to PG, I keep thinking about back when Len Bias’ little brother Jay got murked in that joint…

9. Da PartyStarter Says:

moresickaMC Says:

March 7th, 2008 at 3:43 pm

Impeach the President- ANY M.C. worth his wieght sould be able to get up in that beat ride the snare, the bass, or hit on any part of that beat.

Try Again Instr., Heard it All Before, Gotta Have It, Soul, Soul, Soul break… ALL M.C. beats

10. Joe 88 Says:

EXCEPT D.C. Those ninjas 1.) don’t like us and we don’t like them, and 2.) they can spot us a mile away and vice versa. Smh @ our bitter rivalry. I joke about it, but that shit is madd serious. I’d never wanna get clipped down there.

^Co-fucking sizzle, when I was younger, it was cool to be on the band wagon like “fuck dem D.C ninjas” but when you get older you like “why don’t I like them again?” (pause) most mofo’s be beefing over shit they don’t even know why, or how it started

i:e Old York V.S McCabe V.S Greenmount

11. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

March 7th, 2008 at 3:54 pm
    moresickaMC Says:

March 7th, 2008 at 3:43 pm

^Jay-Z’s “Breathe Easy” (c) Banks freestyle

yea, that banks workout is a beast, still.

12. green eyes Says:

so.. weekly youtube videos now? someone tell what this about. or did no oe peep it?

Joe 88 Says:

March 7th, 2008 at 3:55 pm

i:e Old York V.S McCabe V.S Greenmount

^Word, I don’t know either. I know it aint over the Bullets, lol. And OYC vs. Greenmount is some OLD ASS beef. Smh @ them ninjas being blocks away from each other and be ready to murk each other. I remember when Pac shouted out OYC on The Show soundtrack. I don’t know about McCabe too tough.

Cherry Hill vs. Westport vs. Mount Winans

That shit was treacherous. Now all 3 areas pretty much look like a ghost town.

14. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Joe 88 Says:

March 7th, 2008 at 3:59 pm

i:e Old York V.S McCabe V.S Greenmount

**Co-sign..I remember when I was younger, Bmore got no respect, but once you hit that joint every now n’ then, it’s not so bad…it’s a nice place to visit, but I wouldn’t wanna live there (c) Bugs Bunny…for real, I’m only like 25,30 minutes away from Bmore now- even less when I lived in Greenbelt, but for some reason, the cultures and attitudes are worlds apart…for what it’s worth, Billz and Joe are some cool ninjas (none)

15. b-ease Says:

I’ve also become reacquainted with the flea market again.

I cant handle Patapsco flea market anymore. The amount of people make me feel like I’m in Calcutta or some shit…

SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

March 7th, 2008 at 3:59 pm
    D. Billz Says:

March 7th, 2008 at 3:54 pm
    moresickaMC Says:

March 7th, 2008 at 3:43 pm

^Jay-Z’s “Breathe Easy” (c) Banks freestyle

yea, that banks workout is a beast, still.

^ lace up the beef n brocollis, peanut butter and jelly

I’m bout to get this deal / and shorty know / that’s why she foamin’ at the grill like a Alkaseltzer pill / I aint loud around a snitch / I don’t crowd around a bitch / the jumpsuit to match with the Carolina kicks

Got damn, I used to think Banks was the future. At the point, I was DARING ninjas to say Fab was better than Banks back in ’03. Now, I don’t care for either. Loso went commercial and Banks just gave up. Though he did have some shining moments on Sabrina’s Baby Boy mixtape.

17. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***It’s probably the same as what we got here with Barry Farms vs. Condon Terrace- niggas fighting to the death over property they don’t own, SMH

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

March 7th, 2008 at 4:05 pm
    Joe 88 Says:

March 7th, 2008 at 3:59 pm

i:e Old York V.S McCabe V.S Greenmount

^Word, you’se a cool mofo. That Patrice O’neal shit still freaks me out, lol.

19. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

the problem in my opinion was the jumpsuit with the carolina kicks

20. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

The good people at /Film are linking to a story at the Times Herald-Record explaining how the manager of the Satin Dolls gentleman’s club recently received a phone request asking him to hold off on some upcoming renovations — which may seem less than germane to the world of film until you realize that Satin Dolls also served as the Bada Bing on The Sopranos. Nick D’Urso, manager of Satin Dolls, relates in the piece how his planned renovations might be held off so as to preserve the, uh, Bing-ness of the location: “I got an inside tip that they’re going to do a movie, so I don’t want to make any major changes … I’m not going to reveal my sources, but we got a call from somebody (working) on the script.”

21. moresickaMC Says:

Crooked I>Papoose right now

if hiphop were alive Crooked should be a double plat artist by now

22. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

(leans back in chair, stratches 4head, stratches ass)

*damn, it aint 5 yet!…fuck!*

23. Joe 88 Says:

>I remember when Pac shouted out OYC on The Show soundtrack.

^Billz tell em, I know atleast 15 niggas that hung with Pac (pause). My peoples use to live atleast 3 blocks away from his old home, I never met him but his legacy around there is priceless, mofo’s got pictures of him coming back thru the hood after he did “Juice”, he thru cookouts around OYC, all that shit. My homie was in the “brenda got a baby” video.

But yeah baltimore has been a battlefield since I could remember, the sad part is mofo’s be right next door to each other shooting ninjas mama mama cribs up.

Bloods & Crips beef back in the day = Baltimore block beefs

I swear I never seen no shit like that, back in the day, you can walk on your porch & see the block you beefing with, WTF? I’m glad I survived that dumb shit, never really got into it, but up northern ninjas would peep where you caught the bus at, & determine if you down with them ninjas or not

b-ease Says:

March 7th, 2008 at 4:05 pm
    I’ve also become reacquainted with the flea market again.

^LOL… It do seem it has become more crowded since my younger days. They got WAYYY more booths outside than it used to be. Even to the point that they have the outside part tented. I resided literally walkin’ distance from there. The whole Southside of B’more stayed DEEP in there. Now even the white ghetto mofos be in there too. Those Landsdowne/Arbutus white dudes and shit. I remember Landsdowne used to be racist as HELL back in the day. Some skinheads tried to get at my pops when I was a yute. Crazy.

25. Ghost Writer Says:

SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

March 7th, 2008 at 4:10 pm
    (leans back in chair, stratches 4head, stratches ass)

*damn, it aint 5 yet!…fuck!*

LOL…..

26. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Damn- me, Billz, Qdot, Big Homie, Joe, now B-ease…the DMV is reppin hard on Nah, today…

27. b-ease Says:

SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

March 7th, 2008 at 4:08 pm

David Chase making ambiguous ending to Sopranos for artistic reasons>>>>David Chase making ambiguos ending to Sopranos because there might be a movie

In all honesty though, I thought it was pretty clear that Tony caught one.

As long as Sunday’s Wire is excellent, I think it’s knocked Tony and company off the greatest drama in TV history pedastal

28. green eyes Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    March 7th, 2008 at 4:12 pm

SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

March 7th, 2008 at 4:10 pm
    (leans back in chair, stratches 4head, stratches ass)

*damn, it aint 5 yet!…fuck!*

LOL…..

^ its only 3!!! WTF!?!!??

29. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

March 7th, 2008 at 4:12 pm
    SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

March 7th, 2008 at 4:10 pm
    (leans back in chair, stratches 4head, stratches ass)

*damn, it aint 5 yet!…fuck!*

LOL…..

real talk! my quaterly bonus hit 2day, bitch i got the itch, might go to Freehold Raceway park…catch a horse race.

30. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

In all honesty though, I thought it was pretty clear that Tony caught one.

**Co-sign…I think they need to leave the Sopranos alone, and stop trying to milk one last buck outta the franchise…I guess whether or not there’s a movie depends on how that Sex in the City flick does @ the box office…

31. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

i lived in DC/VA for 4.5 years so i deserve honorary status

i know the “uhrea” better than anyone else

*flies down GW pkwy in maserati bumpin “money ain’t a thang”*

32. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ chea- did you got to school out here, or something?

33. Joe 88 Says:

>for what it’s worth, Billz and Joe are some cool ninjas (none)

^lol, you a real dude in my eyes (pause), this just goes to show, it’s not where you from, but where you at. It’s funny because we joke on each other sometimes about the culture (B-More, D.C) but never take it serious, we know it’s jokes, & most of them be funny, but it never changed how I looked at you as a person (pause). But still

Club Music > Go-Go

lol

Joe 88 Says:

March 7th, 2008 at 4:11 pm
    >I remember when Pac shouted out OYC on The Show soundtrack.

Bloods & Crips beef back in the day = Baltimore block beefs

^HELLZ YEAH. B’more used to be a fuckin’ war zone. I remember them CBS ninjas was the talk of the town back then. I used to stay outta Westport at ALL costs. Fuck that. Ninjas aint gonna jump me just for the hell of it. Anybody in Cherry Hill will tell you that Southland Ave in Cherry Hill was just one lil’ ass street of the most violence a kid could ever see. Bodies, ninjas beefin’ in front of the buildings, raids, shootouts… I was glad when we moved to the Northeast. Then my freshman year at Northern, me being from the Southside, I aint know ANYBODY. Fuck them buses, I used to walk home, which made more sense because I live across Perring Parkway. Shoutouts to the older ninjas George and Torry from around my way who held me down. Mervo was my savior, lol.

35. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

damn LOL i wish i had a job that lets out at 5

i be here 9 to 9 on the reg and then work from home (i take the plantation with me)

if we’re structuring a large, complex transaction the kid might not bounce till 2 or 3 am real spit

Club Music > Go-Go

^And that’s all that matters, lol.

37. Big Homie Says:

^ Roll call. Where everybody at?

38. Ghost Writer Says:

green eyes Says:

March 7th, 2008 at 4:14 pm
    # Ghost Writer Says:
    March 7th, 2008 at 4:12 pm

SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

March 7th, 2008 at 4:10 pm
    (leans back in chair, stratches 4head, stratches ass)

*damn, it aint 5 yet!…fuck!*

LOL…..

^ its only 3!!! WTF!?!!??

Yeah today is slow as hell….

39. Big Homie Says:

Club Music > Go-Go

^ lol

40. moresickaMC Says:

Da PartyStarter Says:

March 7th, 2008 at 3:55 pm
    moresickaMC Says:

March 7th, 2008 at 3:43 pm

smh…are those r&b beats?

nway i was thinkin fo startin with gangstarrs mass appeal.

41. b-ease Says:

Damn, that is crazy. Dundalk got some redneck mofo’s too.

42. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

aiight, peoples…enjoy ya weekends…Seacrest out

43. SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

March 7th, 2008 at 4:18 pm
    green eyes Says:

March 7th, 2008 at 4:14 pm
    # Ghost Writer Says:
    March 7th, 2008 at 4:12 pm

SNORT_SNORTcrazy88since88 Says:

March 7th, 2008 at 4:10 pm
    (leans back in chair, stratches 4head, stratches ass)

*damn, it aint 5 yet!…fuck!*

LOL…..

^ its only 3!!! WTF!?!!??

Yeah today is slow as hell….

word i cant take it, im gettin Cabin fever, bout to Spazz out!
    (no cmac fuckin Distant girl Cuz @ xMas family reunion)

44. moresickaMC Says:

been procrastinatin on this music sh* for too long. now is the time

Northern High

The only place where a principal suspends a whole school for not showin’ up to homeroom (Google it).

46. Wavy Shprocketts Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

March 7th, 2008 at 4:16 pm
    @ chea- did you got to school out here, or something?

bulldoggin ho’s like dem goergetown hoyas

also came back to do a stint on capitol hill

47. Joe 88 Says:

>>HELLZ YEAH. B’more used to be a fuckin’ war zone. I remember them CBS ninjas was the talk of the town back then. I used to stay outta Westport at ALL costs. Fuck that. Ninjas aint gonna jump me just for the hell of it.

^Real talk. It aint about being scared, it was about being smart, any ole wanna be down ass ninja woulda pop shit just to get a name, & i’ll be damn if you get one off me.

>Anybody in Cherry Hill will tell you that Southland Ave in Cherry Hill was just one lil’ ass street of the most violence a kid could ever see. Bodies, ninjas beefin’ in front of the buildings, raids, shootouts… I was glad when we moved to the Northeast. Then my freshman year at Northern, me being from the Southside, I aint know ANYBODY. Fuck them buses, I used to walk home, which made more sense because I live across Perring Parkway. Shoutouts to the older ninjas George and Torry from around my way who held me down. Mervo was my savior, lol.

^real talk man, Pac even said it, out of all the places he lived he never seen a more ignorant place than baltimore, & Pac lived everywhere, not nothing to be proud of, but making it out that place w/ the brains, & the heart = your a survivor. I don’t have enough fingers to count all the people I met in my life that’s not here anymore, I look in the sky sometimes & say “thank you”

48. Mark Twain Fame Says:

yeah so…eskays server is eatin my comments up!…dammit!

49. Ghost Writer Says:

word i cant take it, im gettin Cabin fever, bout to Spazz out!
    (no cmac fuckin Distant girl Cuz @ xMas family reunion)

Lmao…..word

b-ease

Dundalk has ALWAYS been the white hood. But now that Blacks live over there too it’s a lot of interracial dating goin’ on. You can go right over to White Marsh on any given day and see madd interracial couples. I heard Edgewood is off the hook now. They got the Blood ninjas from NY/NJ/PA and B’more living over there now.