Wale ft. Bun-B – Go Mode

Wale ft. Bun-B – Go Mode

UPDATE: I deaded this link at the request of Wale’s management. Apparently it wasn’t a finished version.

19 Responses to “Wale ft. Bun-B – Go Mode”

1. blahk Duppy Says:

jail > Wale

2. blahk Duppy Says:

jail > Wale

3. lo k Says:

chirp chirp nukka…

4. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

THUNDERKATS….HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

5. Joe 88 Says:

I told ya’ll niggas D.C dudes can’t dress for shit. This nigga look like after the show he gonna post up infront of McDonalds drive threw & bum for some change

6. lo k Says:

*daps 88*

7. Big Homie Says:

What’s up hooligans

8. Joe 88 Says:

lo k Says:
    February 26th, 2008 at 9:47 am
    *daps 88*

*Both 88’s look at each other (pause)*

*Both have on old school Fila suits*

*Both in B-Boy stance*

*Gives lo k high five*

9. snort_snortCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

10. blahk Duppy Says:

*sees 88’s link*
    *stares at screen*
    *an inner struggle begins*
    *click or dont click*
    *FUCK!!!*
    *decides not to*

morning Nahrizzle.

11. Marylandkev Says:

I swear this nigga is trash lol. If this is the heart of DC you must be on life support over there. His lines are that of a below average rapper, sounds like one of those cats that trys to sell you their cd on Times Square late Friday night, so you give him the $3 just to stop pressing you but when you get to the whip and pop it in you like WHAT THE FUCK this wack ass nigga got me son. Thats how I felt clicking on to this shit.

12. Peter Turbo Says:

how is Wale wack? Yall confound me for real.

13. SELF ESTEEM Says:

Disappointed. I expected a lot better material coming from the likes of Wale and Bun B. The track itself is too busy. Sounds like some amateur GO GO band outta DC practicing. Damn.

14. Marylandkev Says:

Peter Turbo Says:

February 26th, 2008 at 11:11 am
    how is Wale wack? Yall confound me for real.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    How is he nice is the bigger question
    Can you actually buy and listen to an entire album from this bum?
    Come on man be for real, he’s trash period the end. Get it together over there in DC damn. As far as east coast rappers go NY,NJ and Philly set the bar, but Wale aint living up to it point blank.

15. thehaytidream Says:

# Marylandkev Says:
    February 26th, 2008 at 12:11 pm

How is he nice is the bigger question
    Can you actually buy and listen to an entire album from this bum?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I didn’t have to buy “100 Miles & Runnin” but that was EASILY one of the best mixtapes of 2007. 3000 agrees… Kanye agrees… ?uestlove agrees… and honestly they carry a lil more weight than Marylandkev when it comes to a hip hop ear. NY, NJ and Philly aint been settin no bars since 2001. All three cities lack any type of excitement when it comes to hip hop because there are no new voices… the best emcee’s in that area are still Jigga, Nas and the rest.

Wale on the other hand is working with a type of hip hop NY/NJ/Philly hasn’t even HEARD of. Go-go is a damn lifestyle when you get to DC and go farther south and Wale is taking that sound and puttin some dope shit over it. If you can listen to tracks like “Warming Up Cane” or “Rediscover Me” from “100 Miles & Runnin” and tell me he aint puttin out some serious heat, then I’ll buy you a Cassidy album… lmao

16. Marylandkev Says:

thehaytidream Says:

February 26th, 2008 at 12:25 pm
    # Marylandkev Says:
    February 26th, 2008 at 12:11 pm

How is he nice is the bigger question
    Can you actually buy and listen to an entire album from this bum?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I’ll give him credit he has his promotional team working hard as hell today lol.
    I dont give a fuck who co-signs who cause that shit doesn’t add up to hits and or record sales you dumb mother fucker. The people decided and thats that. See ok GO-Go is a lifestyle but is it really a movement? The south had a movement it wasn’t just one state it was quite a few. No one man is going to put DC on the map it takes more than that, plus not him he’s trash lol. He reminds me of NICK CANNON lol

17. thehaytidream Says:

# Marylandkev Says:
    February 26th, 2008 at 12:34 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Internet thugs… Go-Go is definitely bigger than DC, and you can see that by through college crowds in VA, MD, NC, SC and parts of GA. The people ARE deciding that Wale is hot, which is kinda iggin you right now because you don’t like it. He’s sweeping the country and even the white kids are bandwagon riding. He’s doing tracks with Weezy, he’s on the new Roots album and I guess now he’s doing shit with Bun B. DC is already on the map, it just needs something fresh, and he is it.

18. Marylandkev Says:

thehaytidream Says:

February 26th, 2008 at 12:57 pm
    # Marylandkev Says:
    February 26th, 2008 at 12:34 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Lol that promo office is woking hard over there for Wale aka Nick Cannon.
    Sweeping the country? Negro please! He’s going to be sweeping up isle 3 at K-Mart in a few if he doesn’t step his game up. You have to realize some artist make it even with a buzz and some just dont, just like I said the people decide and thats not what we want to hear right now we already have a Nick Cannon lol

19. thehaytidream Says:

You are killin em with the Nick Cannon comparison…