Jay-Z Sued for $5 Billion

Jay

No, that’s not a typo, Kool Herc some dude with Kool Herc’s government is suing Jay-Z, developer Bruce Ratner and Barclay’s Bank for a cool 5 bil over slavery reparations.

Mr. Ratner, Jay-Z, and Barclay’s are all linked through the $4 billion Atlantic Yards project in Brooklyn, for which Mr. Ratner plans to build a Frank Gehry-designed basketball arena for the Nets and more than 6,000 apartments. Jay-Z, a partial owner of the Nets, has been a major supporter of the project, appearing at press conferences to tout its merits. Barclays owns the naming rights to the arena, and has been accused of having links with the slave trade—an accusation the bank denies.

In the claim, Mr. Campbell said that Mr. Ratner and Jay-Z worked “in concert” with Barclays, and “profited from the African Slave Trade and continue to profit from these gains, through a conspiracy dating back hundreds of years and continue to date to oppress Black people, enslave them, unlawfully deport them to all corners of the Earth.”

I honestly don’t even know what to say about this one. I’m guessing Herc this other dude is just doing this to make a point, because that suit is going to get tossed out the window quicker than a Tony Yayo double album.

UPDATE: It turns out that the guy suing Jay and company is in fact not Kool Herc, but another guy named Clive Campbell from Brooklyn. Here is the link to the corrected story.

143 Responses to “Jay-Z Sued for $5 Billion”

1. chea Says:

the cooool

2. green eyes Says:

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnnnnn

3. G7 Says:

LMAO!

ROTFLMFFAO

5. chea Says:

herc has some milli vanilli to his swag

^Anything to get a rise outta 2x (none)

7. No more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

allow the name change eskay

let this bitch breath

8. Son of Ether Says:

Kool Herc..The father of hip hop…A Jamaican….Sue dem bloodclaat yes..how yuh mean? babylon fi dead.

9. No more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

word good looks eskay

what it is nah right

10. rex hussla Says:

herc has some milli vanilli to his swag
    _______________________________

I have a little Brent Barry/Dan Majerle to my swag

11. blahk Duppy Says:

oh shit…

12. Governor Slugwell Says:

Watch Ya Mouth CHEA! Show some ucking RESPECT!

13. 456 Says:

i knew jay was old but 4 centuries? he must be drinking a lot of water.

14. Shanti Says:

@ fux and green

sent.

15. blahk Duppy Says:

niggas done let the boy in (nil)

16. Son of Ether Says:

Eskay should have used that pic of Herc driving around the So BX with the 2 house speakers in the convertible….KH invented swag on that very day he did that.

17. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Son of Ether Says:
    February 25th, 2008 at 2:14 pm

Sean and Nasir’s Ultimate Adventure

^^ *dead*

18. 456 Says:

Governor Slugwell

^ a star is born

19. No more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

@ son of ether – yo I saw what you said in the post about Vilma and I’d like to double down on that LMAO, I fell right out of bed laughing when i saw that on the espn ticker as I was waking up this morning, FUCK the Pats they need LB help bad so they can’t let him go there, hopefully they get more than they got for Abraham though

20. chea Says:

Governor Slugwell Says:

February 25th, 2008 at 2:34 pm
    Watch Ya Mouth CHEA! Show some ucking RESPECT!

easy i respek the legends but hajji aka “let me find the msot embarassing photo of you on the net and post it” invites these comments

look @ this cat gripping the cowboy belt buckle lookin like a wil wil west version of milli, hajji is on a cowboy frenzy (c) ra, camp lo, jim jones

21. 456 Says:

February 25th, 2008 at 2:35 pm
    # Son of Ether Says:
    February 25th, 2008 at 2:14 pm

Sean and Nasir’s Ultimate Adventure

^^ *dead*

* multiple homicide *

They say Jay be doin’ the Shawty Lo dance in the club.

25. Son of Ether Says:

Big Ups @ Kenard…the battybuoy killa.

How yall celebrate all these faggs(no decody) Lil Wayne, Omar? Niggas was talkin bout they wanted cry cause he died…di man ah bumboclaat fassey..ah kiss up kissup man..anna chat bout himma gangsta.

26. chea Says:

456 Says:

February 25th, 2008 at 2:37 pm
    Son of Ether Says:
    February 25th, 2008 at 2:32 pm

^bullet!

BOCK BOCK BOCK BOCK BOCK BOCK BOCK

*extended reggae foghorn*

27. Mac Brown Says:

WOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!! (c) california raisin

28. chea Says:

is “MM3: the album” going to have the same cuts as MM3.5?

29. blahk Duppy Says:

Son of Ether Says:
    February 25th, 2008 at 2:32 pm

^ babylon ah foot soldja mon, if you whan fi stop opression, you haffy shoot di bloodclaat puppet massa.

30. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    February 25th, 2008 at 2:38 pm

They say Jay be doin’ the Shawty Lo dance in the club.

^^ and Bey does the Cupid Shuffle…

31. blahk Duppy Says:

I’m not scared of dying, I’m afraid of not trying.

32. Joey Profit$ Says:

I’m still stuck on the classic ending – because that suit is going to get tossed out the window quicker than a Tony Yayo double album.

Dam! that’s great now what’s that who’s suing who? lol.

33. Son of Ether Says:

# No more ty big’s just call me Kenard Says:
    February 25th, 2008 at 2:36 pm

^^Yo Biggs…He gonna end up with Detroit, they love him I hope we can Fleece Detroit for Roy Williams and Shawn Rogers..for Vilma, draft picks and or Chad…Or even Coles…

The jets with Rogers and Williams > The jets with Vilma, Chad and extra picks..I love Coles but damn homie..he got 2 years left on his contract man..chillout a lil.

34. green eyes Says:

theres a shawty lo dance?

35. rex hussla Says:

Anybody at home?

Do you have HBO OnDemand?

Is episode 9 of the Wire on there?

*Prepares “Not feeling too good today boss, my throat is killing me, I’ve got that bug that’s been floating around” speech

36. Mac Brown Says:

^^ and Bey does the Cupid Shuffle…

**she does……..she realllly does

37. No more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

I remember hearing all the talk about the Barclay’s and their ties to slavery and shit but my question is why is Kool Herc filing this suit ? So because the Barclay’s were involved in slave trade before any of us were born Kool Herc should be paid 5 billion ? not any one else just Kool Herc ?

I mean sure maybe he should get a check for helping birth hip-hop but 5 Billion just to him ? and as much of a bad look it can be for Hov people still have to realize Jay-z has such a minority share in the Nets it’s ridiculous, he has absolutely no say what so ever in who Bruce Ratner decides to partner with, if he did the Nets wouldn’t be playing in the IZOD center they’d be playing in the Roc or the Castle of Hov or some shit

38. Will U. Ho aka Phil da Advil aka Will Jacksome Jackson aka William Swagspeare aka Dick Widthenberry Says:

5 Billion Nigga, Damn I guess 1 Billion doesnt buy you what it used too….

Shanti Thank You ba’bee

39. blahk Duppy Says:

^aaaa fuckin Yooooooooooooo!

40. G7 Says:

>>blahk Duppy

^lol

41. rex hussla Says:

Shawty Lo’s from D4L right? If so you all LOST!!!!!

42. chea Says:

yo fux what up G?

we want stories from the weekend

43. Big Homie Says:

Damn 5 bil??? Ouch

44. No more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

Son of Ether Says:
    February 25th, 2008 at 2:38 pm
    Big Ups @ Kenard…the battybuoy killa.

…… you got to admit despite his faggyness dude was one of the most gangster characters ever, he stood on his own and wrecked havoc on anyone and everyone, but I did never by any means celebrate his faggyness, I would of been pissed if it happened another way just cause it wouldn’t of felt like it fit in the show but the way he went out fit perfect for how the show goes…….

45. Son of Ether Says:

@Blahk Duppy..haha at that name by the way..yuh done know areddi star..fiyah bun di whole a dem.

BRB..I gotta go sue the deli for a spiced turkey and cheese wedge and a dollar bag of Lays for oppressing my stomach for the past 4 hours.

LF: Anyone else in here be putting potato chips on their sandwiches? …Crackmeat(none)

46. b-ease Says:

Funniest…shit…ever…

Also, is Herc still smoking that ready rock?

47. green eyes Says:

^ lol

>>I mean sure maybe he should get a check for helping birth hip-hop but 5 Billion just to him ?

It’s not just Herc filing the suit, and I’m sure he’s not asking that it be paid to him.

49. blahk Duppy Says:

Ifux story from the weekend as told by blahk duppy:

I boned a girl in her eye socket, yea took her eyeball right out. lol then me and fabe dogg experienced multiple orgasms boning a hindu broad with 8 arms … yes 8 arms I couldnt beleive that shit yo. After that I drove to a bar where topless midgets had on capes and was pussy poppin on their heads.

50. rex hussla Says:

^aaaa fuckin Yooooooooooooo!
    ____________________________________________________________

Let’s check with the judges…your ayo meter is a little premature…actually you’re the one who took it to a faggotry-type level…if you associate a sore throat to what I think you’re associating it with, you must know from experience

51. Big Homie Says:

Shawty Lo’s from D4L right? If so you all LOST!!!!!

^ I think with that track it is the beat because alot of people go ape shit over it when it plays in the club. I find myself doing the dance as well after a few Henneys

52. Will U. Ho aka Phil da Advil aka Will Jacksome Jackson aka William Swagspeare aka Dick Widthenberry Says:

blahk Duppy Says:

^^^^^^*DEAD*

Chea whats good homie, nothing majah…..I went out, banged my chick a hundred times, the normal shit…………..Took My daughter to Chuck E Cheese last night and there was 25 minute wait to get in, WTF is that ……. I had to have atleast 3 beers to sit through that shit, place smelling like sweaty feet and dirty kids ……Only one rule I tell my daughter “No Playin in the Balls or with the Balls, Forever Baby”

53. 456 Says:

this sound like a doctor evil scheme

“i will sue him for 5 MIL – BILLION DOLLARS. MWAUHAHAHA”

54. Shanti Says:

lol @ 456

55. No more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

…… yeah but Coles is just speaking up now so he can get what he deserves, He puts his body on the line and at risk more than almost anyone and is definitely a leader of that team and deserves to be rewarded, it’s not like they are strapped for cash they got mad room under the cap and they can pro-rate it so it won’t hurt them, he won’t complain much and a deal will get done,

Vilma to the Lions would be dope cause I always liked the Lions and I still think Vilma is a beast but he just doesn’t fit in a 3-4 and as long as Mangini insists on running it we need to base the team on it and with the way Harris played and if they get the kid Gholsten from Ohio State he will be replaceable, I doubt the Lions will give up any players for Vilma though I’m thinking Draft picks thats usually the only way teams trade really solid players in the NFL and they better get a # 1 for him

56. G7 Says:

its about time Herc got paid, but i wasn’t thinking this much though.

57. green eyes Says:

# blahk Duppy Says:
    February 25th, 2008 at 2:50 pm

Ifux story from the weekend as told by blahk duppy:

^LMAO

58. blahk Duppy Says:

^you took the bait Rex, men dont get sore throats anyway lol, thats some homo type shit.

59. chea Says:

blahk Duppy Says:

February 25th, 2008 at 2:50 pm
    Ifux story from the weekend as told by blahk duppy:

*strangled by all 64 arms of vishnu and brahma*

60. Shanti Says:

^^yeah its always his beats…same with i’m the man and done done it all.

61. Son of Ether Says:

^^^I concur at his gulliness(no) but I mean mofukkas is “celebrating” his character like and many people I spoke to were visibly upset and almost despondent after seeing him die..One guy I heard say ” I turned the TV off after he got shot”…I dunno..I guess? i cant call it homie..It is what it is(c) Mcnamee

62. chea Says:

February 25th, 2008 at 2:50 pm
    blahk Duppy Says:

^^^^^^*DEAD*

yeah kids be pissin their pants in the balls and then be acting like it’s all good

63. rex hussla Says:

__________________________________________________________

Damn…what kinda vitamins do you take? Crystal Meth?

64. blahk Duppy Says:

^yea the found fecal matter in there too, (no disrespect to feces)

65. No more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

eskay Says:
    February 25th, 2008 at 2:49 pm

……. ok word that makes a lot more sense I was just wondering ….. but still people need to realize jay-z has no say what so ever in who Bruce Ratner decides to Partner with, now if you wanna get mad at Jay for supporting the arena that is chasing people out of their homes that they have lived in for the past god knows how many years so they can build a Arena and make more money than OK I can get with that because he helped push for the support of the deal but as far as choosing to team with the Barclay’s jay couldn’t of had any say in that…..

66. Will U. Ho aka Phil da Advil aka Will Jacksome Jackson aka William Swagspeare aka Dick Widthenberry Says:

(no disrespect to feces)

^^AHAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA(c) Rat Face Nelson

green eyes Says:

February 25th, 2008 at 2:43 pm
    theres a shawty lo dance?

^That swackery of the shit drum majors in HBCU bands be doin’.

lol @ rex

68. blahk Duppy Says:

Damn…what kinda vitamins do you take? Crystal Meth?

Yo rex on some real shit though, the wire is gully.

69. No more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

rex hussla Says:
    February 25th, 2008 at 2:50 pm

^aaaa fuckin Yooooooooooooo!
    ____________________________________________________________

…….. and the Judge rules in favor of rex hussla…..he was obviously talking about him being sick so he could leave work early to watch THE WIRE, anyone who automatically associates a sore throat with faggotry had to make that jump on their own and thats more suspect than pretending to be sick with a common sickness, who hasn’t tried to use a sore throat as an excuse to get out of work or school before ?

70. green eyes Says:

how do brooklynites feel about the arena?

71. CiCi The Intern Says:

D. Billz Says:
    February 25th, 2008 at 2:59 pm

green eyes Says:

February 25th, 2008 at 2:43 pm
    theres a shawty lo dance?

^That swackery of the shit drum majors in HBCU bands be doin’.

^^ I don’t know, its looks more like a chimp jumping up and down laughing to me…

72. Son of Ether Says:

LOl @ Greeny
    ____________________

^^We wont get a number 1 for Vilma but with you know who running the show up in Detroit..I think we can get Roy and Shawn off their hands for the right pieces of garbage..as long as we dress em up nice Matt wont care…Marinelli already showed his hand by proclaimin his love for Vilma and they are listening to offers of number 3’s for Shawn…Just package Vilma/Coles/cash and pics or even Robertson even tho I wanna keep him.(naw)

Drob / Rogers/ Ellis is a hell of a front 3 Gholston / harris/ Barton/ BT…Thats a hell of a front 7.

PS That kid Athya Rubin is a beast..I was peeping his combine workout earlier.

Aight I really gotta go..Im famished..be back in 2 n 2.

73. rex hussla Says:

On the real…my throat is a little sore…it could get REALLY sore if that new episode is available OnDemand LMAO

LF: Do you guys phonetically try to pronounce internet terms?

When I read LMAO, I really say to myself something to the effect of LUHMAYO…hahaha

74. Foe Show Says:

green eyes Says:

February 25th, 2008 at 3:00 pm
    how do brooklynites feel about the arena?

$$

they SHOULD be happy with it, should create some custodial jobs for the dope fiends and shit.

75. No more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

…… word see thats how I felt when Bodie died, I felt like my homie I grew up with just got got, but this, nope nothing like that, I mean it kind of sucks if you wanted him to take everyone out and his character is no longer but they did it right and in line with the way the show works ( plus you could see all the foreshadowing i called it once i saw Kenard say ” that’s Omar ? ” and then definitely when he was pouring lighter fluid on the cat ) and shit theres only 2 more shows left so yeah it is what it is, and as long as it sticks to THE WIRE standards I’m good…..

76. Foe Show Says:

$$

i used to do that all the time. i used to always try to pronounce acronyms in my mind

77. blahk Duppy Says:

^who gave you judging rights? FOH, the very word sore and throat when used in the context that is nahright screams of faggotry. I suggest getting on your deen since you are alumnah. OR MAYBE YOU CANT RISE TO THE OCCASION (NONE) AND HOP ON THE NEXT COMMENTORS BALLSACK AND INHALE HIS STENCH BEFORE POSTING YOUR COMMENT IN ORDER TO FEEL LIKE A MAN. die fast or backwards.

lol @ Foe… What it is?

79. Phuque Says:

>>because that suit is going to get tossed out the window quicker than a Tony Yayo double album.

Damn thats gotta be like….like negative 4 seconds….that shit would fuck up the space-time continuum…thats some fuckin’ E=MC² type shit…you’d need Einstein, that cat in the wheelchair, and Matt Damon to figure that shit out…

80. No more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

….. so you’ve never had a sore throat ? you don’t get sick ? and whose the one mentioning hopping on ballsacks ? your reaching homie and I’m the judge because I have common sense and when common sense can be applied I will come in an rule it as so and common sense will tell you Rex meant he was faking sick, I know your clowning and it’s all good but sometimes people look a bit to much into shit, and if your looking for gay comments so much that might tell you something about yourself ? I’m just saying …….

81. rex hussla Says:

_________________________________________________________

Whoa Whoa Whoa!!!!!

***flags & whistles from all directions****

82. No more ty big's just call me Kenard Says:

ok I’m out for now i’ll be back

peace

83. green eyes Says:

LF: Do you guys phonetically try to pronounce internet terms?

^yep.. smh become ssssmuha

84. Phuque Says:

blahk Duppy

[insert witty remark I’d usually make here]

Man it’s only been a couple hours since I quit and I’m already starting to get lazy…

85. green eyes Says:

# Phuque Says:
    February 25th, 2008 at 3:08 pm

^lmao. howd you make the 2 little?

86. blahk Duppy Says:

^if you had common sense it will tell you never come to the defense of another grown man, unless you and him are partners and that in itself is gay yo. So next time fall back and dont be so quick to cosign a dude. If anything thats disrespectful to rex yo.

87. Ghost Writer Says:

Gotta get paid some how……big up all the yardies….

88. chea Says:

aight time to go back to work

*daps everyone*

peace and much love to ya

89. Phuque Says:

# green eyes Says:
    February 25th, 2008 at 3:13 pm

# Phuque Says:
    February 25th, 2008 at 3:08 pm

^lmao. howd you make the 2 little?

I screamed @ that little bitch…lol…nah I followed the “Google, copy, paste” procedure…

90. Ghost Writer Says:

*daps everyone*

What up NR………everything bless?

91. blahk Duppy Says:

^whats up Phuque, did you quit your job foreal?

92. Phuque Says:

blahk Duppy Says:

February 25th, 2008 at 2:50 pm
    Ifux story from the weekend as told by blahk duppy:

LMFAO…

93. blahk Duppy Says:

What up NR………everything bless?

^blessed

94. Will U. Ho aka Phil da Advil aka Will Jacksome Jackson aka William Swagspeare aka Dick Widthenberry Says:

I boned a girl in her eye socket

^^ thats not Halal

95. CiCi The Intern Says:

what up Ghost (no Cherche)

96. crazy88since88 Says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

97. Phuque Says:

# blahk Duppy Says:
    February 25th, 2008 at 3:15 pm

^whats up Phuque, did you quit your job foreal?

Yup. Relocating soon. I’m not sure where but I’d like to be under the sea in an octopus’ garden in the shade.

*collective blank stare*

The ‘hood part of the garden of course. And the shade would be on dubs.

*collective “Ohhhh”*

98. Ghost Writer Says:

blahk Duppy Says:

February 25th, 2008 at 3:17 pm
    What up NR………everything bless?

^blessed

Cool man…..

CiCi The Intern Says:

February 25th, 2008 at 3:17 pm
    what up Ghost (no Cherche)

I’m blessed…..just chilling

99. crazy88since88 Says:

eskay Says:

February 25th, 2008 at 2:49 pm

law firms always pull that shit… they shoot high… if this thing has claws, they could settle out of court for afew million… if this thing has claws… Herc & his team will get “PAID IN FULL”…
    (88 cranks Bass)

100. blahk Duppy Says:

yo nahright.com

101. 456 Says:

(88 cranks Bass)

^my girl definitely mad cause it took us too long to do this album…so let’s just pump the music and count our money…

102. crazy88since88 Says:

456 Says:

February 25th, 2008 at 3:31 pm
    (88 cranks Bass)

103. moresickaMC Says:

JAY/NAS needs to happen!!! Y’all aint gettin younger…do it!

we also need a new OB4L2 and Nas/AZ

make history u freakin rappers..give us hope

104. blahk Duppy Says:

the inoculation of Nahright begins today.

^what happened to peace…..

105. moresickaMC Says:

while Im @ it …a new Def Squad album and a Red/Meth

106. crazy88since88 Says:

PEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

107. blahk Duppy Says:

we also need a new OB4L2 and Nas/AZ

low and behold the young black and powerful

108. crazy88since88 Says:

blahk Duppy Says:

February 25th, 2008 at 3:37 pm
    we also need a new OB4L2 and Nas/AZ

NAz & AZ… long overdue, too little too late. i would’nt buy it, 7 years ago, yea.

109. farsideoff Says:

Jay-Z is the only rapper white enough to be linked to slavery, it’d be a nice day if him and Clemens went down. They both have turned into such tools.

110. Two-Times Says:

What’s Floppin homies?

Answer: Sheek Louch new album

111. CiCi The Intern Says:

# moresickaMC Says:
    February 25th, 2008 at 3:33 pm

JAY/NAS needs to happen!!! Y’all aint gettin younger…do it!

we also need a new OB4L2 and Nas/AZ

make history u freakin rappers..give us hope

^^ what is the root to Mr. Jones’ and Mr. Cruz’ issue with each other? Does anyone know? i just want dukes to come out and say the shit isn’t going to happen and be done with it…

112. 456 Says:

make history u freakin rappers..give us hope

^i heard obama and nas are making an album “the audacity of niggers”

113. blahk Duppy Says:

^AZ wasnt to happy with the firm project.

114. Two-Times Says:

Yayo double album > Sheek reg album

atleast Yayo is not lying 24/7 in his raps…

115. moresickaMC Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    February 25th, 2008 at 3:38 pm

# moresickaMC Says:
    February 25th, 2008 at 3:33 pm

JAY/NAS needs to happen!!! Y’all aint gettin younger…do it!

we also need a new OB4L2 and Nas/AZ

make history u freakin rappers..give us hope

i dont think it was a beef. just moved apart. seemed to be more on Nas’ side

116. moresickaMC Says:

# crazy88since88 Says:
    February 25th, 2008 at 3:38 pm

blahk Duppy Says:

February 25th, 2008 at 3:37 pm
    we also need a new OB4L2 and Nas/AZ

f&cc dat…ill cop that in a heartbeat. they can both still spit. never too late

117. b-ease Says:

I think (and this is strictly assumption) that Nas being a douchebag is the root cause. I seem to recall an article a couple years ago in which is was revealed that Fox and AZ’s nickname for Nas was “the snake”. Also, AZ’s cameo in Belly deserved some type of award recognition. He conveyed so much in that one worried look…

118. CiCi The Intern Says:

^AZ wasnt to happy with the firm project.

I mean, they did The Flyest on Stillmatic and shit. AZ has been in some of Nas’ shows…its like they on some “I see that n*gga in the street once in a while, say what up” type shit.

119. green eyes Says:

make history u freakin rappers..give us hope

120. moresickaMC Says:

AZ just bitter Nas got the shine. But theres no real beef.

121. blahk Duppy Says:

i dont think it was a beef. just moved apart. seemed to be more on Nas’ side

^true on that last AZ interview he stressed how he was willing to work with Nas, you could see the emotion on his face change whed asked about the possiple project. AZ seems like a sincere dude, .. I would have to agree Nas is the one holding that up. At this point though whos really checking for that collab. 5 years ago maybe but today nah.

122. Two-Times Says:

Nobody from QB fucks with Nas anymore…

ask Cormega…. or even as TyBiggs…they know…

123. green eyes Says:

make history u freakin rappers..give us hope

& hope? dont look to an entertainer for hope, those motherfuckers are just trying to make a buck

124. 456 Says:

yayo and spliff star are coming out with a collabo

125. moresickaMC Says:

# Two-Times Says:
    February 25th, 2008 at 3:45 pm

Nobody from QB fucks with Nas anymore…

ask Cormega…. or even as TyBiggs…they know…
    jealousy…

126. moresickaMC Says:

F&cc Kool Herc…he got his hip-hop card revoked with this stunt.

127. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

whaddup, Nah…since we’re finally talking about Omar’s demise- I really think duke deserved a whole lot better than getting murked by a thugged out toddler, SMH…I saw it coming, though (none), once they had that back of the head angle, just showing his head and the bulletproof glass- I had flashbacks of when Tom Hanks got murked in Road to Peredition (sp?)

128. CiCi The Intern Says:

# moresickaMC Says:
    February 25th, 2008 at 3:46 pm

# Two-Times Says:
    February 25th, 2008 at 3:45 pm

Nobody from QB fucks with Nas anymore…

ask Cormega…. or even as TyBiggs…they know…
    jealousy…

^ people bitter because shit ain’t really pop off like it was supposed to. I bet you Nas made some shallow ass promises that these dudes thought he would keep. But when shit didn’t pop off, dudes got salty…

129. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Two-Times Says:

February 25th, 2008 at 3:41 pm
    Yayo double album > Sheek reg album

atleast Yayo is not lying 24/7 in his raps…

***I ain’t hear nann’ rhyme about beating up lil’ kids, yet….

130. blahk Duppy Says:

AZ just bitter Nas got the shine. But theres no real beef.

^thats not true Nas had his shine before anyone new who AZ was

incidentally Nas > Jay.

131. green eyes Says:

whats up icon

132. Two-Times Says:

Cormega is not jealous, or atleast he don’t come off like that…

and why would the MOBB be jealous of Nas, they in the same tax bracket or even higher than Nas…

Nas showed the world how desperate and broke [in relative ] he was, when he signed to Jay-Z. He comprismed himself for the biggest check. But people tend to compromise themselves fast, once there money isn’t right.

That’s almost human law, people been doing that for ages…

133. sleep Says:

Sue me fuck you what’s a couple $ to me! 5 bill damm I take that back

134. Bundles Says:

Eskay, they just redid the story. It’s a dude with the same name as Kool Herc. It’s not him. But 5 Billy is Craaaaaazy!!!

135. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

whadditease, bay bay?

136. Deano Says:

Son of Ether…fi real mi thugs…Lil Wayne a kiss-up man then come pon TV like him thugi..move ya self batty bwoy…Wayne was good until I saw ’em pics, ma thugs…Then Buck acting like he don’t know these homos Cash Money is wrong fi dat ish…OHHHH I get it…they on some prison ish…violating thugs by f**kin ’em…Yo Wayne, I waan see yuh a passa passa and mek mi TG thugs deal wit case…ya digggggg.

137. Craft Says:

It’s a different Clive Campbell. Not Kool Herc

138. Maurice Garland Says:

wow…kool herc getting legal on these fools this year.

139. Farts In A Jar Says:

Kool Herc…What a cunt..Hes not even relevent today..Fuck off with your wiky wiky scratch routine cunt

140. Joe Turksta Says:

Hey.. Nothing wrong with a scratch Routine. *can’t wait to the NZ DMC Regionals*

Anyway… What far fetched way to try and make it into the billionaire’s club. This shit is funny as it fully (to me) looks like a little tell tale story to get some money to pay the bills, feed the kids and to become a member of the “in-crowd”.

zZzZzZzZz

141. kob killa Says:

serves old head right

142. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i’ll take my $5 billion in wic checks, please.

143. Leone Says:

i just got off the phone with Kool Herc and he’s gonna sue your asses for defamation!