Shocker: Snoop Caught Smoking Weed

Snoop got caught puffing on some sticky the other night in New York.

The rapper was handed a desk-appearance ticket Wednesday night outside a Manhattan nightclub, his lawyer told The Post yesterday.

“He did not get arrested. He received a ticket for possession of marijuana,” said Dogg’s lawyer, Donald Etra.

“We are contesting the ticket.”

Etra would not identify the club.

What kind of club makes a superstar rapper stand on the sidewalk to smoke their weed? But I’m really surprised that the NYPD gave him a summons instead of hauling him in, seeing as how they never miss an opportunity to make a rapper do the perp walk. I love how he’s going to contest it though, as if it’s inconceivable that Calvin would be using illegal drugs.

63 Responses to “Shocker: Snoop Caught Smoking Weed”

I mean, really.

2. BabyDoll Says:

3. Foe Show Says:

That’s what he get for not passin the blunt to Foekist.

4. BabyDoll Says:

Got the rolie on my arm
    Pourin’ Chandon
    I roll da best weed
    Cause I got it going on

5. RIGZ Says:

Word is bahhhhhhhnnnnn,

Word is deeeeeaaaaaaad….

CiCi The Intern Says:

February 22nd, 2008 at 11:54 am
    # D. Billz Says:
    February 22nd, 2008 at 11:42 am

CiCi… What you know about Randallstown?

I swear, even after gentrification them ninjas is still clowns out there.

^^ I have peoples up that way. My impression of Randallstown dudes at least is that they try too hard to find an identity. Almost like alot of suburban dudes. *Philosophical alert* It’s like you don’t want to be like big brother (Baltimore) but he’s always around and you do like him and the attention he gets. Even though he looks at you like a copycat.

^That is by far the most accurate analysis that I’ve heard thus far. And right behind them is Owings Mills. Fake ass sadidy mofos. I was glad when section 8 moved out there so that they wouldn’t seem so “exclusive” any more. Lol

7. Foe Show Says:

a rapper do the perp walk.

$$

Big Pun intended? Perp….walk…?

8. BLuHaZe Says:

you think Snoop used the ticket to roll up his next joint??

9. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

“Outside syrup/ chevy look like a cup of lean
    Seats diahrhea green/
    wit the pipin lookin like ruptured spleens”

Haha @ Purple Walk..real witty

Daps Billiam

10. RIGZ Says:

*spuds everyone that bopped in*

>lol…wot ever went wrong with ja-rule. ive lost count of how many comebacks he has attempted

Ja aint never gonna get back to that peak he was at. He needs to realise this. He got B-Listed. But being on the B-list aint that bad…Its not like he’s broke or anything…50’s in Ja’s seat right now. Only difference is 50 stays with aggresive content so he cant get Ja Rule’d.

On some real shit, Ja made alot of good music when he was on top [II]. His first LP was hardbody & Always On Time is a classic song. That bassline STILL murders parties…

11. moresickaMC Says:

Wasnt there a time Snoop said he was off weed. What happened?

12. Joe 88 Says:

JayDeez Says:
    February 22nd, 2008 at 12:11 pm
    @ Joe

Yo i was just thinkin that the other day.. Like Nah be takin over my thought process. I be sayin shit like.. yeah he lost or he stay losing… and yesterday i saw some funny shit and i actually thought in my head “laugh out loud”..

^lol

Nah Right > Real Life

Foe Show Says:

February 22nd, 2008 at 12:00 pm
    Larry Hughes never lived up to his expectations in Cle

^A bigger disappointment would be Kwame Brown because he got picked by MJ. On the stength (c) Al B. Sure!

LF: I’m not into soccer, but I was just watchin’ ESPN and this dude Yakubu made #1 on best plays after he broke 2 ninjas ankles at the same time on a crossover.

“You lost” is definitely an abused phrase in my real life vocabulary.

15. Joe 88 Says:

Ether gets alot of bump in my vocabulary also,

I swear godson across the belly comes to my mind when a nigga get cracked on.

16. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D. Billz Says:

I used to live in Montgomery Co., so I would see it all the time. Dudes would claim DC, rep DC, all of this in front of people as if we’re all going to be intimidated by that. 75% of these dudes couldn’t make it in the worst hoods in MC better yet DC. These dudes long to be in Southeast lol

Some girls used to exclusively date PG or DC dudes because, for some reason, it made them feel popular. DC people looked at us as clowns, especially MC because we were so out of loop in terms of popular area culture.

17. RIGZ Says:

LOL @ “Crossover”.

Yakubu’s aight, still.

18. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

“Pull up to the spot/Chevy lookin like Barack
    White on the inside/outside black
    tires be thin like pancakes
    Sitting on rims thats McCains age”

19. BabyDoll Says:

# RIGZ Says:
    February 22nd, 2008 at 12:19 pm

LOL @ “Crossover”.

Yakubu’s aight, still.
    Thierry Henry>Henry the VIII

21. yaboy Says:

Plies got a reality show coming out called ‘Bust It Baby’

Casting video:

(shit is hilarious)

22. BLuHaZe Says:

Snoop’s legal bills must be crazy!!!

23. JayDeez Says:

^yeah, I was laughing about that strike shit last night too…SMH

I checked in real quick last night… Why it was the same shit as earlier? People tryna do the strike and gettin frustrated.

And why was MTF up in here still trying? LOL shit had me dyin.. he got off the short bus though.

MTF where you at? I know u lurkin..

24. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Barack is a cool mofukka…debates last night Hillary tried to fire a shot…nigga adjusted his tie..looked at the bitch and was like..”Here comes silly season”….Pwahahaha she got a standin O for saying “I’m so pleased to be here with Barack…5 minutes earlier niggas was booing her”..They gon off that nigga.

25. Foe Show Says:

moresickaMC Says:

February 22nd, 2008 at 12:13 pm
    Wasnt there a time Snoop said he was off weed. What happened?

$$

I remember that… He’s human though. I once said I wasn’t fuckin no other miscellaneous hoes outside of my fiancee too, but ummerrruhhhh….

26. BabyDoll Says:

Here ya go Ci Ci *winks*

27. CiCi The Intern Says:

# yaboy Says:
    February 22nd, 2008 at 12:21 pm

Plies got a reality show coming out called ‘Bust It Baby’

Casting video:

(shit is hilarious)

^^ these broads LOVE Plies. He’s says the most foul shit lol

28. moresickaMC Says:

Zinedine Zidane>Thierry Henry

Pele>Maradona

29. Foe Show Says:

BLuHaZe Says:

February 22nd, 2008 at 12:22 pm
    Snoop’s legal bills must be crazy!!!

$$

i remember that interview where Beans was talkin about his legal bills, like over a million, and that was only the stuff he mentioned in the interview. He gotta be back hustlin cuz Beans ain’t sellin records no more, unless he doin shows somewhere that I haven’t heard about which is possible.

30. moresickaMC Says:

# Highsaiah Thomas Says:
    February 22nd, 2008 at 12:23 pm

hearing whispers that KKK have declared they will attempt an assassination on Barack…smh

31. RIGZ Says:

moresickaMC Says:

February 22nd, 2008 at 12:24 pm

Zinedine Zidane>Thierry Henry

Pele>Maradona

^^^^^

Both are debatable.

But not unreasonable.

All 4 players changed the game.

32. CiCi The Intern Says:

# BabyDoll Says:
    February 22nd, 2008 at 12:23 pm

Here ya go Ci Ci *winks*

^^^ Thank you :) …lol

33. Foe Show Says:

$$

obama is one brave dude, cuz you KNOW snipers gonna be aimin up. For REAL. Honestly i wouldn’t care whether it’s Obama OR Hilary, but then again I’m not much into politics so Hilary could have said she hates black people or something in the debate and I wouldn’t know.

34. CiCi The Intern Says:

That “Change You Can Xerox” line was corny as all hell … lol

CiCi The Intern Says:

February 22nd, 2008 at 12:28 pm
    That “Change You Can Xerox” line was corny as all hell … lol

^She need a new ghostwriter.

36. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

I could definitely see that mofukka having BBQ’s on the white house lawn…He was shaky with the debates at first, Hills used to get in his ass…BO holdin his own now.

LF: I wonder what they be jotting down in their notes while the other person is speaking..Barack looked like he was drawing stick figures while Hillary was talking

37. BabyDoll Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

February 22nd, 2008 at 12:28 pm
    That “Change You Can Xerox” line was corny as all hell … lol

^and that’s why she got booed for it. She tried to make up for it at the end saying how much she respected him. Nah nah Bitch, I’m a copy cat ass nigga…don’t try to shake my hand now! LMAO

38. Joe 88 Says:

>>>Plies got a reality show coming out called ‘Bust It Baby’

^yo, I just looked at the casting video, wow. This nigga gon/better fuck 89% of the bitches on his show off the strength he know that they really like yo, unlike flav, I don’t think none of them bitches like yo, they was some hood rats, but they still could get fucked, I know for a fact this show aint coming on VH1, lol

39. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

D. Billz Says:
    February 22nd, 2008 at 12:30 pm

CiCi The Intern Says:

February 22nd, 2008 at 12:28 pm
    That “Change You Can Xerox” line was corny as all hell … lol

^She need a new ghostwriter.

^^^She almost self-ethered herself with that…Pwahahaha at “here comes silly season”.

Notice how she almost cried again at the end…Fuckin actress..”me and sob sob barack gonna be ok..I just hope Sob sob that the american people will be ok too” sobb sobb

40. Dem Says:

Obama is safe for now. I don’t think they’ll kill him until they’ve set him up for political downfall. if they kill him w/o discrediting him first, it’ll make him a martyr.

41. Joe 88 Says:

I aint a wrestler, but i’ll put your bitch in the boston crab

42. BabyDoll Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

February 22nd, 2008 at 12:24 pm
    # yaboy Says:
    February 22nd, 2008 at 12:21 pm

Plies got a reality show coming out called ‘Bust It Baby’

Casting video:

(shit is hilarious)

^^ these broads LOVE Plies. He’s says the most foul shit lol

^SMH @ these birds. You can’t be a buss it baby pronouncing it all proper and anunciating and shit…LOL

43. CiCi The Intern Says:

# BabyDoll Says:
    February 22nd, 2008 at 12:31 pm

CiCi The Intern Says:

February 22nd, 2008 at 12:28 pm
    That “Change You Can Xerox” line was corny as all hell … lol

^^^ I was watching it last night and that little speech at the end she gave killed me lol. The whole “It’s a honor to be in this debate” and “no matter what happens I am proud blah…blah…blah” She looked like she was trying to make some tears happen but they weren’t cooperating lol.

I know Michelle is in the back like “I’mma cut this trick” lol …

44. Boosie Says:

Do ya’ll niggas really say the internet slang in real Life?……I have never said any internet phrases in real life..I’ve never mentioned to nahright to anyone in my life…I treat this shit like a secret society. Some niggas is telling they hoes about nahright, which is a violation to the game.

45. moresickaMC Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    February 22nd, 2008 at 12:28 pm

That “Change You Can Xerox” line was corny as all hell … lol
    and i hear she stole that line frm some1…which she was accusing barack of doing.

there was also anutha line she used in the debate that she “plagiarized’ from John Edwards…smh

46. Boosie Says:

vh1 is the new BET

47. Boosie Says:

vh1 is the new BET

48. Boosie Says:

vh1 is the new BET

49. moresickaMC Says:

# Boosie Says:
    February 22nd, 2008 at 12:36 pm

among friends ya…but not@ work. im on point@ job..lol

50. BabyDoll Says:

Boosie Says:

February 22nd, 2008 at 12:36 pm

^word to my last vlog

51. moresickaMC Says:

# Boosie Says:
    February 22nd, 2008 at 12:37 pm

vh1 is the new BET
    vh1 Soul

Joe 88 Says:

February 22nd, 2008 at 12:35 pm
    I aint a wrestler, but i’ll put your bitch in the boston crab

^ I miss the old Banks.

53. BLuHaZe Says:

Plies got a reality show coming out called ‘Bust It Baby’

Casting video:

(shit is hilarious)

^^^^^
    that shit is too funny…

i guess that was the reason the strip clubs closed here in Tampa for that one day.

54. JayDeez Says:

Obama “plagiarized” a whole portion of a speech the other night too..I forget from who.. it was something older. Analysts were debating if it was a big deal or not the other night on one the news channels.

___________________________
    # Boosie Says:
    February 22nd, 2008 at 12:37 pm

vh1 is the new BET
    vh1 Soul

Co-sign vh1 Soul.

55. Joe 88 Says:

>Do ya’ll niggas really say the internet slang in real Life?……

^Well no homo isnt really internet slang, but if it wasn’t for NR I wouldn’t say it, but when I see a old man fall, or some nigga get his car key’d the first thing I think is “Yeah, he lost”, so yeah, I guess I do

>I’ve never mentioned to nahright to anyone in my life…

^Me neither, when mofo’s be asking me how I know some new shit, I just tell, I heard it on the radio, lol

>Some niggas is telling they hoes about nahright,

^Some of em live with there girl, & you know being on NR eats up the clock, the last thing you want your girl to think is you talking to some internet bitches, so it’s better to let them know, my ex girl thought I was e-mack’n when I be on NR, I had to keep it 100% with her, lol

I lost (I said that out loud too,)

56. JayDeez Says:

D. Billz Says:

February 22nd, 2008 at 12:39 pm
    Joe 88 Says:

February 22nd, 2008 at 12:35 pm
    I aint a wrestler, but i’ll put your bitch in the boston crab

^ I miss the old Banks.

Right?! he said somethin similar, but still hot in another song..

I dont work out, but i’m quick to push up on a bitch.

57. CiCi The Intern Says:

# BLuHaZe Says:
    February 22nd, 2008 at 12:41 pm

Plies got a reality show coming out called ‘Bust It Baby’

Casting video:

(shit is hilarious)

^^^^^
    that shit is too funny…

^^^ Plies is the new T.I. … in terms of his popularity with chicks…

58. farsideoff Says:

Wasnt there a time Snoop said he was off weed. What happened?

Yeah there probably was a moment when his tour bus was driving through Utah or something and he accidentally smoked the last of his stash and couldn’t get anymore and sobered up, right then is the moment a reporter called and gave him a phone interview and he said he was “off” weed.

59. MiamiDaze Says:

Cigaweed!!!

60. juggalo from hell Says:

well thats straight fucked up that need to fucking legalize weed it is getting to be bullshit that they do this shit to the best of the best
    FUCK THE LAW WEED SHOULD BE LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

61. juggalo from hell Says:

FUCK THE LAW WEED SHOULD BE LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

62. juggalo from hell Says:

FUCK THE LAW WEED SHOULD BE LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

63. stuff24 Says:

I threw the party that Snoop was at . It was for Amaya Swimwear & Jadoe Magazine http://www.amayaswimwear.com , It was a pre-party to BET’s Rip the Runway .

For one the Hip hop cops were in full effect , DT’s kept riding around and from what i heard searched Krupt , Daz and Snoop Before they even came in to the club . But before my party even started I know they were riding around and when i went outside to check on some people they had squad cars out there . So its not like they werent looking for Him to slip up .

So they were harrassing the shit out of them before they even made it in the door. . And I plead the Fifth on the sticky , but it was quite foggy in the club ..