Video: NYOIL – Conspiracy Theory

Off 9 Wonders, an upcoming digital EP featuring NYOIL over previously released 9th Wonder beats. Get it on February 20th on Grandgood.

301 Responses to “Video: NYOIL – Conspiracy Theory”

1. crazy88since88 Says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    (continues to Bolt)

2. crazy88since88 Says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

3. crazy88since88 Says:

veVa El Mex-e-Coooooooo!!!

4. crazy88since88 Says:

(starts to popLock) (noHKM4)

5. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

What up Nah???

LF: Has anyone any news on Royce 5’9 new album? It’s got a date on the web for coming out(no two times) on 21/01/2008..

Any thing being said across the pond?

6. G7 Says:

crazy, whudup shotta?

crazy g7 busta whats up, G7 dont know if you got a chance to listen to the kid Dan Johns from the previous post, but dude is (looks for word that isnt homo-erotic) a very good mc.

8. webbie352 Says:

in that boondocks episode you think mcgruder’s
    taking shots at cam or joe for the whole pink thing?
    that’d be funny

oh yeah those wallet chains and v-necks that juelz and jimmy be wearing with all the rhinestones is mucho gay….imo

9. G7 Says:

sup Busta. No Royce album in sight chief. I don’t even know if he’s signed yet.

10. crazy88since88 Says:

*daps iceCOLD & G7*

11. crazy88since88 Says:

*daps Busta*

12. green eyes Says:

good morning gentlemen: cOLD, crazy, g7, busta, etc

whats the haps this AM?

*pours out Ocean Spray Cranbury Juice*

*moment of silence for Land*

14. G7 Says:

whudup cOld

whats good greenie

whudup cOld

^you know the business my dude, just here in Big Jerz living it up on my level. I’m a little extra militant today on some hip hop shit though ya dig?

17. green eyes Says:

^ book 1 was a classic. yeah i said it.

all good on this end cold. wondering where winter went because its hot as hell. im glad i didnt buy new boots. even though the ones i wanted were fly as hell.

18. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

*daps cOLD, crazy, g7, greenie, etc*

What up Gee seven!! It’s benn a while(no nickleback)

Thanks for that Kool G Rap mixtape – i got it on the i-pod already!!

Do you know how to send albums from itunes – i’ve got a few you might be intrested in!!

Oh and does anyone have the NYG’z new album i hear it’s laced with Premo beats…

I sometimes have dreams that I’m pushing through crowds of people so determined to reach my resting place. I havnt quite figured that one out yet though. The resistance is nothing for me though it just makes to face more grim. Greenie am I making any sense?

20. crazy88since88 Says:

green eyes Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 10:41 am
    good morning gentlemen: cOLD, crazy, g7, busta, etc

whats the haps this AM?

^^^^^^^
    WO!

21. crazy88since88 Says:

cOLD Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 10:47 am

Sounds like u just went home to the wife and kids to me.

Yea greens thats one of my favorite Pac joints. Soooo Hip Hop right there. I heard somthing about that song, that Meth and Red wasnt even supposed to be on it.

23. Big Homie Says:

Mornian Nah. Damn it is 70 hear in the Nation’s capital.

24. crazy88since88 Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 10:50 am
    Mornian Nah. Damn it is 70 hear in the Nation’s capital.

WOOOOOAH! the whore will be OUT!

Sounds like u just went home to the wife and kids to me.

^ha, you ol dream book ass ninja….

26. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

Hey Greenie what Pac tune is it – at the platation cant listen..

Not a big Pac fan but my favourite Pac joint is “Trading War Stories”

27. green eyes Says:

cold.. yeah that makes sense… but in my dreams im always running and fighting so im already on that other level dream tip with you. do you dream with all 5 senses?

28. crazy88since88 Says:

cOLD Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 10:51 am
    Sounds like u just went home to the wife and kids to me.

^ha, you ol dream book ass ninja….

yea…
    (88 kicks rocks)

29. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Venomous Villain…

30. !Ven-Tech? Says:

cold, green, bus, 7, 88

[///]

31. green eyes Says:

busta- got my mind made up

lol @ crazy’s dream interpretation.. could be that too.

mornin big homie

and cold.. shouldnt you be pouring our the ruby red grapefruit juice for land? (we know too damn much about one another)

32. !Ven-Tech? Says:

I came to the conclusion that the song “Flashing Lights” (especially the 2nd verse) should be dedicated to ‘Ye’s moms. It’s kinda eery, cosmetic surgery and all. If I’m late on this, then here’s my late pass and whoever mentioned it first, I agree with you

33. crazy88since88 Says:

!Ven-Tech? Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 10:53 am
    cold, green, bus, 7, 88

[///]

WOOO!

34. green eyes Says:

mornin ven

35. crazy88since88 Says:

….i always wanted to smack a Mufucka with a Guitar, cross the face…

do you dream with all 5 senses?

^ I would imagine so, do you think there are some symbolisms in dreams that are answeres to direction of your life.

My freestyles in my dreams be so on point (ntb)

^this is true, glad it was you that made the correction and not me. LOL, that is way too much info for a dude to know about another dude. AYO. … I suddenly feel dirty. YUCK.

38. crazy88since88 Says:

cOLD Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 10:57 am
    do you dream with all 5 senses?

My freestyles in my dreams be so on point (ntb)

i had a dream about Beyonce, she kept singin, i remember sayin “shut the fuck up”…then i got mad & woke up. Real Talk.

whats the business Ven Tech, how you?

40. green eyes Says:

# cOLD Says:
    February 6th, 2008 at 10:57 am

do you dream with all 5 senses?

My freestyles in my dreams be so on point (ntb)

^ i think its your subconscious revealing things to you that you already know but your conscious mind isnt necessarily able to grasp, perhaps for reason of ego, etc.
    i def dream in all 5 senses.. i once had a BIZARRE ass dream where i was on a boat with Dame Dash (yeah.. no idea) and he was swimming in a orange tshirt and kept hugging me pissing me off because he was all wet. THAT dream wasnt so much ripe with meaning as perhaps indicatove of me seeing the Big Pimpin video before I fell asleep.

41. BabyDoll Says:

Good Morning Nah *daps and hugs for all*

Applaude Global Warming (c) 88 It’s 80 degrees today in VA…SMH

^damn dude you had a dream about Beyonce and wasnt smashing ? Reverse Ayoisms.

43. BabyDoll Says:

*Applaud

^lol green, Dame Dash. lol.

^ I got crazy visions son!

45. green eyes Says:

# crazy88since88 Says:
    February 6th, 2008 at 10:57 am

….i always wanted to smack a Mufucka with a Guitar, cross the face…

^ LMAO… sometimes i have visions of walking into a room and pistol whipping a mofo across the face and saying ” i hope you learned your lesson” abd leaving.

im really not a violent person. really folks.

46. !Ven-Tech? Says:

cOLD Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 10:59 am
    whats the business Ven Tech, how you?

I’m slaving chillin, at the plantation. Been here for about 3 1/2 hours already…central time

*daps B-Doll*

whaddidup…as a meteorologist, I have to tell you that you’re about to get rain and damnation…

47. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

Marge – Homer why didn’t you pay the heating bill this winter

Homer – I thought gobal warming would take care of it, so i spent it on beer

^^^^^

Classic

green you familiar with Sophies Choice?

49. G7 Says:

greenie, ven, big homie, babydoll….good morning.

50. BabyDoll Says:

Hey Ven, thanks for the forecast *prepares accordingly* LOL

51. !Ven-Tech? Says:

green eyes Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:03 am

im really not a violent person. really folks.

Nonsense. I looked at your nahspace pic and ran my own pockets

52. crazy88since88 Says:

cOLD Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:01 am

^damn dude you had a dream about Beyonce and wasnt smashing ? Reverse Ayoisms.

Nope, No smash. i dont think shes hot, ive fucked better lookin broads. taller, realer hair, thinner & better style.

i mean really, who was the broad before Jay told cats she was hot (I.H.O.)? …MosDefs Jumpoff.

53. BabyDoll Says:

Hey G Sev

LOL @ Greenie and 88…violence is a helluva drug

^ not the movie green but the adage involved

55. G7 Says:

>>Applaude Global Warming (c) 88 It’s 80 degrees today in VA…SMH

^snow falling in parts of cali. shit is backwards.

56. 456 Says:

wut up nah.

big up to robert nesta marley on his born day. true yard genius, prophet

“if ya don’ do it rasta de firs’ time, den ya haffi do it again…” (c) bob

^nah I cosign that, shes not that fire, Most these Hollywood chicks are just average. So point taken.

58. Big Homie Says:

Sup G7, Greenie, Baby D, 456, Ven, Cold and the rest

456 what up kid.

60. !Ven-Tech? Says:

crazy88since88 Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:05 am

True, she aint even the hottest in the industry…I smash Cassie’s non-singin ass before Bey…stomp her ass like Wahoo McDaniel (you cockerspaniel dogs, can’t fuck wit my catalog…)

Being lonely > Big Homie… so its 70 in DC huh, 55 in the Bricks, … Sheeeeit. I might have to drop the top on my Renault Alliance.

62. crazy88since88 Says:

BabyDoll Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:01 am
    Good Morning Nah *daps and hugs for all*

Applaude Global Warming (c) 88 It’s 80 degrees today in VA…SMH

80! in VA! …damn… i gotta get that bluetooth Radar on my car, shit, doin 80-90, down I95, 295, 64 & 264….WOOOOOO!

63. BabyDoll Says:

Hey Big Homie

64. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Big Homie, 456

whaddidup

FTR, If you live anywhere other than Jerz especially Miami, you lost horribly.

66. Big Homie Says:

lol at cold… yup…Its suppose to rain though and winds up to 25mph but the temp is warm.

67. G7 Says:

whudup 456. co-sign; salute Mr. Marley.

68. crazy88since88 Says:

green eyes Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:03 am
    # crazy88since88 Says:
    February 6th, 2008 at 10:57 am

….i always wanted to smack a Mufucka with a Guitar, cross the face…

im really not a violent person. really folks.

(88 pulls down britches….)

Mutha may i Please have another?

(88 smiles)

(greeny cracks whip) *CRACK*

69. 456 Says:

whut up cold, greens, homie, 88, tech, busta, lurkers, haters.

*turns up ‘babylon system’

its an all marley day

70. Da PartyStarter Says:

Mornin’ , Nahfolks,
    Greenie, BabyDoll, C88S88,Ven Tec,cOLD,BustaC,G7, and the rest.

I have dreams about M.C.in and I wake up trying to remember what i spit ’cause it was hot. I’ve also dreamt I was d.jin’ and got RIGHT up at like 3:00am and started effin’ with my turntables. I don’t know if we dream with all the senses ’cause I’ve fell (alot) and landed but without pain. When I’m angry I have dreams of Whippin’ someone’s ass but my punches don’t affect them, symbolizing being powerless. I HATE when i leave the T.V. on and what ever is playing ends up being part of the dialog in my dreams but I have woken up laughing my ass off because Martin or Fresh Prince done came on at 3-4 in the morning.lol

71. Big Homie Says:

Babydoll we going to hit the beach. Let’s go

72. crazy88since88 Says:

*daps 456 & homie*

73. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^

And who said there was no justice

Every person ever to sing a lil Bossie song should be beaten with their own arm..

74. crazy88since88 Says:

Da PartyStarter Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:13 am
    Mornin’ , Nahfolks,
    Greenie, BabyDoll, C88S88,Ven Tec,cOLD,BustaC,G7, and the rest.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

75. green eyes Says:

morning 456, party

LMAO @ crazy

yeah cold, a bit, why?

word the Mc’ing dreams be sharp,…but you can never remember what you spit. Salute Da partystarter.

77. BabyDoll Says:

Hey DPS

78. JayDeez Says:

* Turns Up WGIFC 3 *

What Up Nahggers?

*daps all*

What up 7, baby, greens, ’88, DPS… whats good?

Warm as shit outside, crazy.. I swear the seasons bout to flip. It be warm as hell in the winter, an i think the summer’s aint been as hot up here.

An let me mention again… this WGIFC 3 is retarded. I needed somethin like this. I be bumpin this shit hard at work.

79. green eyes Says:

what up jaydeez

80. crazy88since88 Says:

JayDeez Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:16 am
    * Turns Up WGIFC 3 *

What Up Nahggers?

*daps all*

What up 7, baby, greens, ‘88, DPS… whats good?

*daps*
    i was watchin the weather channel… this aint the first time this has happend, it did in the 50’s and the 30’s or somethin…

81. Big Homie Says:

I need a new cell and provider. Any suggestions anybody?

82. Da PartyStarter Says:

456, Big Homie, what it do?

And Greenie, you claim non violence but but there’s something about your e-personality that tells me you would have NO PROBLEM pistol whippin’ anybody and then visiting them in the hospital on some “Mr. Biggs, I DID THIS TO YOU” shit. lol

Beyonce is aiight but on the smosh-o-meter:

Jills Scott>>>>>Beyonce, ccause I KNOW I’d get a sammich out the deal. lol

83. BabyDoll Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:13 am
    Babydoll we going to hit the beach. Let’s go

^word *grabs bikini, flip flops and thermos full of rum punch*

84. Big Homie Says:

Id prefer to smash Rihanna over Bey. That’s just me…even Keyshia Cole over Bey.

85. 456 Says:

whut up g7

youtube.com/watch?v=g9gVywoMBfY&feature=related

86. !Ven-Tech? Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:17 am
    I need a new cell and provider. Any suggestions anybody?
    verizon

87. JayDeez Says:

@ ’88 for real? damn i thought it was just some global warming shit.. so is G Warming overhyped?

@ Big Home… Verizon’s service is on point. Tmobile got the best plans though.

88. crazy88since88 Says:

heres my question. if the world is covered in water, and land moves, is not this whole shit an island? and if so, what the fuck is under North america… better yet, africa? where is the deepest man made hole on this planet, and how deep is it?

(88 has brain freeze)

89. Big Homie Says:

^word *grabs bikini, flip flops and thermos full of rum punch*

^ Cant wait til you get wet…lol. But forreal I was thinking about heading down there for a weekend over the summer. Its been years though. Wish it was like 99-2001

90. Da PartyStarter Says:

This weather is CRAZY!! I was about to wear my changletas and capris to work but that Thuglisous Pt.2 episode popped in my head. lol

91. BabyDoll Says:

Hey JayDeez

92. crazy88since88 Says:

JayDeez Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:20 am
    @ ‘88 for real? damn i thought it was just some global warming shit.. so is G Warming overhyped

over hype’d… yes… like everything else, GlobalWarming is a big business. i hear Al Gore made close to $200 million in 2006 alone, just on some Global Warming Globetrotting and speach shit. Which is why he will not run in the 2008 election. Global warming money > President money.

93. BabyDoll Says:

Da PartyStarter Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:22 am

^LMAO..DO THE HOMEEEEEEEEEY!

94. green eyes Says:

Da PartyStarter Says:
    February 6th, 2008 at 11:19 am

456, Big Homie, what it do?

^ damn.. im judged so harshly.. and to clarify.. i dont claim non violence as a philosophical practice ala King & Ghandi…. im without a doubt in the slap a motherfucker of they dont first listen to reason school of thought. i prefer not to have to get that point though.. and fortunately im either good at reasoning, or mofos are scared of me, as I’ve never actually had to resort to violence. Usually one good hard look will do the trick. word to my future seeds if they ever fuck up.. momma will hurt you more with a look than daddy will with his belt.

95. Big Homie Says:

Verizon’s service is on point. Tmobile got the best plans though.

^ Yea I got Tmobile as a sidekick only. Cell got a Nextel and hate it. I was thinking about getting Verizon because I am def feeling that Voyager

96. crazy88since88 Says:

97. Big Homie Says:

Hey Greenie YOUR IT!!

98. green eyes Says:

# crazy88since88 Says:
    February 6th, 2008 at 11:20 am

(88 has brain freeze)

^ wow. things that make you go hmm….
    dont know the deepest MAN made hole.. but the deepest natural point on earth is in the mariana trench out in the pacific ocean

99. BabyDoll Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:21 am
    ^word *grabs bikini, flip flops and thermos full of rum punch*

^Yeah, the VA Beach definitely lost. *reminisces on days of drunkenly strolling down Atlantic slapping hands away and cussing muhfuckas out*

100. Da PartyStarter Says:

^^^^^
    Nah, not a judgement, just an observation. Hell, when come to Miami in July for my Honeymoon cruise I’m lookin’ you up for protection… and for the best place to get my momosa on. lol

101. crazy88since88 Says:

(88 has brain freeze)

^ wow. things that make you go hmm….

Yea, i know where that is, i left a few problems there before.
    (gives greeny the Stiff 1 Eye)

102. 456 Says:

^basically. we sit on techtonic plates. and my guess is the deepest holes are the ones made by oil rigs on the ocean floor, followed closely by gold mines in south africa…

103. BabyDoll Says:

*walks back to car*

(cuts on AC)

(turns up Prince)

*nods off*

^LMAO

104. Da PartyStarter Says:

momma will hurt you more with a look than daddy will with his belt.
    Those peircing Puse eyes….lol

105. crazy88since88 Says:

BabyDoll Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:26 am

February 6th, 2008 at 11:21 am
    ^word *grabs bikini, flip flops and thermos full of rum punch*

i wanna take this time to Shout Out every ass i felt & titty bikini top i un’tied @ the VA GreekFest from 93-96. sorry.

106. Mark Twain Fame Says:

sooooooooooooo takeeeeeeeeeeeee take me hommmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…

zup bidges.

*dap attack*

WOO!

107. Da PartyStarter Says:

where is the deepest man made hole on this planet, and how deep is it?
    Super Head’s minge and they STILL haven’t found the bottom. . LOL

108. BabyDoll Says:

crazy88since88 Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:28 am
    BabyDoll Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:26 am

February 6th, 2008 at 11:21 am
    ^word *grabs bikini, flip flops and thermos full of rum punch*

^oh nigga that was you? *smacks 88 upside the head* LOL

109. green eyes Says:

more things that make you go hmm….

when will we be able to teleport? fuck flying. beam me up scotty

why haven’t more of us learned to tap into more than 15% of our brains full capacity yet?

why cant the rabbit ever have any trix? hes huuungry dammit!!

110. chea Says:

*rolls out of bed*

*scratches nuts*

*kisses infant son on the mouth (yup)*

*showers using the best soap from the heavens above – that’s DOOOOOOOVE (c) ghost*

*roars for the hell of it (c) jump-off*

*lines up goatee*

*pulls on cashmere sweater*

*hears freezing rain bouncing off the windows*

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

*gets bodied-up-on by freaky looking blonde chick on the halsted bus, which is too crowded because of the inclement weather*

*inhales the cucumber-melon Bath & Body Works Lotion aka Stripper Lotion Supreme*

me likey

chi-town up :)

111. crazy88since88 Says:

Da PartyStarter Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:29 am
    where is the deepest man made hole on this planet, and how deep is it?
    Super Head’s minge and they STILL haven’t found the bottom. . LOL

SHIT, i gotta find out 4myself, where the ho at?

112. green eyes Says:

lol@ party.. no doubt. i got ya.

where is the deepest man made hole on this planet, and how deep is it?

^ In Jersey this chick named Pauline I boned.

114. Mark Twain Fame Says:

drivin down the block, low end theory tape in…

howdy to greenie, babyd, crazy, chea, DPS, 456, BH, Venny, jaydeez, etc

115. Da PartyStarter Says:

Since we’re getting our metaphysics on:

Do cats have armpits?

If the universe is still expanding, what’s on the OUTSIDE it the universe?

What if , in fact, God WAS one of us?

WTF is “nugat” that creamy stuff inside alot of candy bars?

116. jimmy Valentime Says:

This sounds like a mixtape I put out last July

called

Jimmy Valentime Vs DJ Green lantern

I am so far ahead there going to miss me twice ,,,,,

117. BabyDoll Says:

Hey MTF

helluva entrance chea.

119. green eyes Says:

What if , in fact, God WAS one of us?

^ she is. bow down and throw flower petals at my feet.

120. Big Homie Says:

^ smh I did the same. I got some of that shit on film.

121. JayDeez Says:

^^ I always think about that shit. Like what are we truly capable of? It’s some people that relate that concept to religion… like working miracles and stuff.. based on our brains being so much more powerful than we realize.

122. crazy88since88 Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:21 am
    ^word *grabs bikini, flip flops and thermos full of rum punch*

^oh nigga that was you? *smacks 88 upside the head* LOL

Dwyck was Bangin @ the greek in 93…. Ahhh, applaud all the ass & all the orgies in the hotels along the boardwalk… applaud EVERY SINGLE broad who flashed her titties hangin from the balcony @ those hotels… and Applaud every niggas that bumRushed the hotels…. Jersey & NY niggas dont know how to act.

Applaud Everybody from jersey who were from other areas but wild’d out as jersey niggas when it came time to fight.

applaud every bitch who was a whore back in dem days & try to 4get it now…. BITCH I REMEMBER….

123. Mark Twain Fame Says:

MT Quote for Wednesday…
    To promise not to do a thing is the surest way in the world to make a body want to go do that very thing.

ha more truth…esp these kids, tell them to dont do something and bam! they doin it…

124. green eyes Says:

# JayDeez Says:
    February 6th, 2008 at 11:37 am

^ exaaaactly. and if there is a certain collective consciousness of all the infinite knowledge.. why haven’t more of us figured pout how to tap into it?

125. JayDeez Says:

If the universe is still expanding, what’s on the OUTSIDE it the universe?

^^^ Thats another one that’s hard for me to grasp (Never)… the concept of space / the universe period..

126. crazy88since88 Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:37 am

^ smh I did the same. I got some of that shit on film.

shout out niggas who saw they Highschool teachers @ the VA, Jersey or Jones Beach GreekFest…
    (88 waves hand)

127. Da PartyStarter Says:

MTF, what it do?

*ATCQ cumputer voice*

Did you know that “The Low End Theory” was recorded with so much bass that the AVERAGE speakers cannot pick up the bottom ranges without damaging the speakers ? Throw that shit on a studio console and up the bass. Your heart will fall out of your chest. really…

128. Big Homie Says:

Shoutout to the strippers from NY that I meet on the strip 4th of July weekend in 09 that I brought back to the hotel for private dances. Props to them bringing the alcohol cause I was only 19

^true
    —————-

Why is there a disease that kills you associated with bring new life?

130. green eyes Says:

# JayDeez Says:
    February 6th, 2008 at 11:39 am

If the universe is still expanding, what’s on the OUTSIDE it the universe?

^ FACT: the telescopes/satellites that NASA, et al use to capture images of far away celestial bodies are in fact only able to capture B& W images. the pretty colors you see are added later by NASA scientists, sometimes based on actual science of known temperatures and molecular structures of what they imagine colors would be in space… but often.. they just choose what they think will be pretty.

when i learned this is kind of made me sad.

131. crazy88since88 Says:

FUCK YOU ATLANTA…. ya’ll the reason why niggas cant go to the greek now!

…i remember the ATL greek @ its prime, over 1million mufuckas from all over, every, EVERY kinda pussy you could want, have or dream of was there…

…shout out every nigga who got the monsta or the klap, Stupid muthafuckas…

132. crazy88since88 Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:42 am

^^^^^^
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *daps Homie*
    Stripper bitches are the best!!!

133. Da PartyStarter Says:

^true
    —————-

Why is there a disease that kills you associated with bring new life?

Why did Bush knock down the Towers?

134. Mark Twain Fame Says:

yeah that was a dman good entrance chea…ha.

135. 456 Says:

^many have. but the problem is you have to be initiated into that knowledge. most of us are just dumb deaf and blind. if everyone could tap into it that power, many would not be able to manage. too much ego (c) you know

136. green eyes Says:

oh.. and FUCK YOU to everyone who comes to MIA for memorial day.. fucking up traffic, acting like inbred assholes with no home training and raiding all the prices to everything, making it a bitch to be around and making all the locals leave.

137. BabyDoll Says:

crazy88since88 Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:43 am
    FUCK YOU ATLANTA…. ya’ll the reason why niggas cant go to the greek now!

…shout out every nigga who got the monsta or the klap, Stupid muthafuckas…

^LOL…yeah, I never made it there and when I was finally of age to get there it was done with. Applaud everybody in my high school that used to come back on that Monday with their older brother or sister’s t-shirt on frontin’ like they young ass actually went! LMAO

138. Mark Twain Fame Says:

@DPS…ayyy homie thats that Dilla bass…ha.

139. crazy88since88 Says:

Da PartyStarter Says:

Why did Bush knock down the Towers?

cuz he got the new ATL cancled the greek! Then Jersey, Then Philly…. FUCK YOU ATLANTA!

140. green eyes Says:

too much ego (c) you know

^ LMAO

141. 456 Says:

Why did Bush knock down the Towers?

^for that blank check

whys the sky blue why’s water wet?

143. JayDeez Says:

# JayDeez Says:
    February 6th, 2008 at 11:39 am

If the universe is still expanding, what’s on the OUTSIDE it the universe?

when i learned this is kind of made me sad.

^^^ I’m so disappointed now. lol.. LIES… all LIES…

144. crazy88since88 Says:

BabyDoll Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:45 am
    crazy88since88 Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:43 am
    FUCK YOU ATLANTA…. ya’ll the reason why niggas cant go to the greek now!

…shout out every nigga who got the monsta or the klap, Stupid muthafuckas…

APPLAUD ME, i would go to school drunk & drool on the desk most of the day.

…Applaud the School Nurse… KNEW DAMN WELL i was drunk, never told my parents…. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

145. Da PartyStarter Says:

when i learned this is kind of made me sad.

AND….

Aren’t they radio signals converted to shapes and pictures? I watch that shit on TV endlessly ’cause it helps me to forget my own selfish mortality. Like it takes SOME light and shit MILLIONS of years reach us so the deep space images we see actually happend while the dinosaurs roamed the earth. It’s hard for me to wrap my head around that..

146. !Ven-Tech? Says:

crazy88since88 Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:44 am

February 6th, 2008 at 11:42 am

^^^^^^
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *daps Homie*
    Stripper bitches are the best!!!

Yeah but after you know them personally, they lose their “stripper-lore” and become regular ass women…

147. !Ven-Tech? Says:

cOLD Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:46 am
    whys the sky blue why’s water wet?

Why did Judas grab the Romans (none) while Jesus slept?

148. BabyDoll Says:

!Ven-Tech? Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:48 am
    crazy88since88 Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:44 am

February 6th, 2008 at 11:42 am

^^^^^^
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *daps Homie*
    Stripper bitches are the best!!!

^LOL, what the cucumber melon smell wears off? (c) Chea

149. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*grabs cape, boots, and ghettoblaster 3000*

*turns up song “block rock”*

“bass crazy kickin”

*flies to work on boombox*

150. 456 Says:

the material world is an illusion. what we call our body is more space than “solid”

151. Mark Twain Fame Says:

why do trees have leaves?

how do bears sleep for months on end without pissin or shittin?

why do my armpits sweat so much?…

oh uhhh I mean…

damn.

152. JayDeez Says:

when i learned this is kind of made me sad.

AND….

True. And thats crazy. Just like some stars that we look up an see… aint really there no more. They burnt out or exploded (aint it called a supernova?) but wit how long it take for light to get here.. we still seein the star as it was, burnin an shit.

THAT to me is crazy. It’s like we lookin in the past.

153. Mark Twain Fame Says:

456 Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:51 am

my head hurts.

154. chea Says:

Da PartyStarter Says:

Why did Bush knock down the Towers?

that’s why DPS is my nahgger

*daps*

155. Big Homie Says:

Baby D how is Military mall (I think that is the name) Is it still some shit?

156. green eyes Says:

# 456 Says:
    February 6th, 2008 at 11:51 am

^ true.. in fact it could be said that we all actually “see” things differently.. which explains why you sometimes see a “10” with a “1”

157. Mark Twain Fame Says:

THAT to me is crazy. It’s like we lookin in the past.

okay now I need some asprin…

“freakin me out maaaaannnn!!!!!!!!”

158. Big Homie Says:

Or I could be thinking of Lynnhaven mall

159. chea Says:

cot damn i’m fly
    and my truth so good i don’t have to lie

160. crazy88since88 Says:

green eyes Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:45 am

Applaud all the spanish bitches and all the Mixed whores in miami 4 memo.day…. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

and applaud all the niggas down there robbin & killin outOFtowners… yall niggas better learn, you can buy a chopper in miami for $200-400 in and sell it back later.

applaud all the SERIOUS assnaked bitches in miami…

shout out that spanish broad i met a while back who like fuckin with her dog in the room. NEVER AGAIN BITCH.

161. Mark Twain Fame Says:

damn…brb in a bit.

162. green eyes Says:

THAT to me is crazy. It’s like we lookin in the past.

^ yessir. bugged out like crazy to think that what you are seeing ceased to exist million of years ago, but is so far away the image is only now reaching you

163. crazy88since88 Says:

^^^^^^
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *daps Homie*
    Stripper bitches are the best!!!

LOL, what the cucumber melon smell wears off? (c) Chea

LMAO, they do smell like vickies Secret lotions and shit…lol.

164. JayDeez Says:

# 456 Says:
    February 6th, 2008 at 11:51 am

^^^ that’s like.. um… what was the philosopher’s name? I remember learning that shit.. the dude who wrote “The Cave” or whatever…

165. G7 Says:

166. BabyDoll Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:53 am
    Or I could be thinking of Lynnhaven mall

^Nah, you are thinking of Military Circle Mall and yes it is still some shit. Lynnhaven is pretty decent, but McArthur in Norfolk is about the best we have around here.

167. green eyes Says:

LMAO, they do smell like vickies Secret lotions and shit…lol.

^ Almaty.. gentlemen: stop messing with skuzzies and younguns.. if she has fruit scented lotions and perfumes made from celebrities instead if actual real grown up signature scents.. you need to updrade.

168. Da PartyStarter Says:

Wassup Chea?

How ’bout why are we STILL so dependent on a FINITE source of energy, when we have INFINITE , cleaner energy sources?

Why did my homie die form the monsta?

169. 456 Says:

^yeah, plato. he learned it from the egyptians

170. Shanti Says:

^^word

171. green eyes Says:

^ its profits baby.. you make more money off the finite than you do off the infinite

172. crazy88since88 Says:

green eyes Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 12:00 pm
    LMAO, they do smell like vickies Secret lotions and shit…lol.

HOW you gon tell a stripper bitch to change her smell goods? i can pay the bitch to leave, but wash her ass at a club? ….(thinks)… damn! thats a good idea!!!!!!!

(88 calls accountant)

173. !Ven-Tech? Says:

!Ven-Tech? Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:49 am
    cOLD Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 11:46 am
    whys the sky blue why’s water wet?

Why did Judas grab the Romans (none) while Jesus slept?

Jeez, what are all these questions? I thought we were just rapping Ghost’s part from “4th Chamber”

I lost.

174. green eyes Says:

(88 calls accountant)

^ lmao.. but see.. in this case you are clear shes a stripper bitch.

175. crazy88since88 Says:

Shanti Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 12:03 pm

^^word

Get Cha Lurkin ass outahere! we ALLLLL know how YOU paid for lawschool Miss-SHAN-TI!!!!!!

176. !Ven-Tech? Says:

green eyes Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 12:00 pm
    LMAO, they do smell like vickies Secret lotions and shit…lol.

177. Shanti Says:

^^lmao. *hangs head* nobody KNEW til u made it obvious!

178. 456 Says:

^see that is wrong wrong wrong. this chicks rottie came in her room while we were at it and all fuckin had to CEASE

179. crazy88since88 Says:

green eyes Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 12:04 pm

(88 calls accountant)

^ lmao.. but see.. in this case you are clear shes a stripper bitch.

SON, YO! i had CRAZY visions Son, WOOOOOOOOO! (c: GFK)
    …we can have the bitches in these glass booths shower shits right, washin they ass, and then step out & do like a show with other Buckeynaked bitches…. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

180. green eyes Says:

lol.. ven likes his bitches stripper fresh

181. Eric Mangini Says:

SMH & LOL at all yall that still be only using 15% of yalls brains…pwahahahaa..

Big ups Lynnhaven Mall…the silver jewelry capital.

Waddup you cumquats and lintlickers?..Greeny I see you..Babyd I see you..Cici is at the cleaners getting my boxer briefs bleached.

182. crazy88since88 Says:

456 Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 12:06 pm

(old man laugh)
    HeHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

183. JayDeez Says:

^yeah, plato. he learned it from the egyptians

^^ oh yeah.. Plato duh.. and yeah, most ancient philosophy, math, astronomy all that shit came from the egyptians / kemmet. But of course, Greeks and Romans are the “founders” of everything… smh.

184. green eyes Says:

# crazy88since88 Says:
    February 6th, 2008 at 12:07 pm

green eyes Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 12:04 pm

(88 calls accountant)

^ lmao.. but see.. in this case you are clear shes a stripper bitch.

SON, YO! i had CRAZY visions Son, WOOOOOOOOO! (c: GFK)

^ i swear.. for my next career im opening a strip club. with a car wash, BBq joint, barer shop, and day care all in one. THAS Full service. and on sundays there will be the gospel titty brunch.

185. 456 Says:

^^lmao. *hangs head* nobody KNEW til u made it obvious!

^*puts some ghana cedis in her thong

186. BabyDoll Says:

Hey EFL…

Big ups Lynnhaven Mall…the silver jewelry capital.

^WTF? LOL

187. Dem Says:

^ maybe the 15% myth will fare better than the 10% myth…

188. crazy88since88 Says:

green eyes Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 12:08 pm
    # crazy88since88 Says:
    February 6th, 2008 at 12:07 pm

green eyes Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 12:04 pm

(88 calls accountant)

^ lmao.. but see.. in this case you are clear shes a stripper bitch.

SON, YO! i had CRAZY visions Son, WOOOOOOOOO! (c: GFK)

^ i swear.. for my next career im opening a strip club. with a car wash,

sorry greens, im runnin with that… and the niggas can sit in the car. the broads can hand wash the WHOLE car in see thru bikinis and shit…. press they titties against the glass… charge niggas $40 bucks a pop.

189. green eyes Says:

what up dem, feces

190. Da PartyStarter Says:

How come Missy doesn’t look ANY WHERE NEAR as sexy as her songs sound?

______

I once observe a stripper puff a cigarette with her femaleness. Needless to say, she “smoker’s breath” a WHOLE NEW meaning. LOL

191. JayDeez Says:

Woooooooowwwww……

192. crazy88since88 Says:

Da PartyStarter Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 12:11 pm
    How come Missy doesn’t look ANY WHERE NEAR as sexy as her songs sound?

______

(88 trans)
    I once saw this bitch make her pussy smoke a newport. Needless to say, she have “Pussy Popper” a WHOLE NEW meaning. LOL

193. Shanti Says:

# 456 Says:
    February 6th, 2008 at 12:09 pm

^^lmao. *hangs head* nobody KNEW til u made it obvious!

^*puts some ghana cedis in her thong

*takes calculator outta bra*
    *calculates exchange rate*

194. Da PartyStarter Says:

*edit*
    GAVE smoker’s breath

195. green eyes Says:

^ i get half. ill sic my lawyers on you.. get em shanti!

196. Dem Says:

what it does, greens?

197. Phuque Says:

Good morning…

198. crazy88since88 Says:

Shanti Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 12:13 pm
    # 456 Says:
    February 6th, 2008 at 12:09 pm

^^lmao. *hangs head* nobody KNEW til u made it obvious!

^*puts some ghana cedis in her thong

*takes calculator outta bra*
    *calculates exchange rate*

*puts 2 grand in shantis bra*
    …its iight, just meet me around back when ur shift is up, we can have coffee & rap a taste…. at my place…

199. Phuque Says:

*Hundred-Hand Dap*

200. green eyes Says:

mornin phuque

201. Dem Says:

*takes calculator outta bra*
    *calculates exchange rate*

^ yo… we talkin pocket calculator… or the shit that HR Block and C88 uses?

202. crazy88since88 Says:

Phuque Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 12:15 pm
    Good morning…

*daps the jap*

203. Dem Says:

what it do pheezy

204. Eric Mangini Says:

# BabyDoll Says:
    February 6th, 2008 at 12:09 pm

Hey EFL…

Big ups Lynnhaven Mall…the silver jewelry capital.

^WTF? LOL

^^6Last time I was in there Bbayd…niggas had mad silvery jewels niggas was walking round with knives and forks on they chests…shit was ridiculous.

Shantiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilaya lol

Greeny aint shit.

@Yo Dem..you know how to use textpad? http://www.textpad.com

205. green eyes Says:

# Dem Says:
    February 6th, 2008 at 12:16 pm

*takes calculator outta bra*
    *calculates exchange rate*

^ yo… we talkin pocket calculator… or the shit that HR Block and C88 uses?

^ translation …. how big is yo rack….
    lmao

206. rex hussla Says:

RIP to Tony Silver…

Style Wars is the hip-hop movie EVER…hands down…no question…

Graffiti is becoming the forgotten element

207. Shanti Says:

*puts 2 grand in shantis bra*

*throws on business suit*
    *shakes hands with green*

uhhh…the only meeting we gonna be doing is when i meet with you and your lawyer we negotiate on a settlement for greens.

wooooooooooooooooooooooo! lol.

208. Phuque Says:

# Dem Says:
    February 6th, 2008 at 12:17 pm

what it do pheezy

Chillin’ like a titty-feelin’ villain…how’s everything? Still workin’ like a mad man?

209. Dem Says:

@Yo Dem..you know how to use textpad? http://www.textpad.com

^ i dont use textpad, i use pspad, but they’re prolly similar.

210. crazy88since88 Says:

Shanti Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 12:19 pm
    *puts 2 grand in shantis bra*

*throws on business suit*
    *shakes hands with green*

wooooooooooooooooooooooo! lol.

88 points Greeny & Shanti in the direction of:

211. Dem Says:

^ indubitably. the only exercise ive been gettin lately is from chasing cheques.

212. Soul Clapper Says:

Crush. Kill. Destroy. Stress.

213. crazy88since88 Says:

*stripper crickets*

214. Phuque Says:

indubitably.

*lies on floor next to car parts & spare tires*

215. Eric Mangini Says:

# Dem Says:
    February 6th, 2008 at 12:22 pm

@Yo Dem..you know how to use textpad? http://www.textpad.com

^ i dont use textpad, i use pspad, but they’re prolly similar.

^^I need to talk some business with you homie..Whats ya email?

216. Dem Says:

*lies on floor next to car parts & spare tires*

^ lmao… stop causin’ chabal, fam

217. Dem Says:

I need to talk some business with you homie..Whats ya email?

^ hatemenow@gmail.com

218. 456 Says:

the other night i blew weedsmoke into goddess’s goods and she got high, lol

219. green eyes Says:

*sex & smoke crickets*

220. Eric Mangini Says:

# Dem Says:
    February 6th, 2008 at 12:32 pm

I need to talk some business with you homie..Whats ya email?

^ hatemenow@gmail.com

^^haha I sent it to dem@gmail already homie…lil birdie gave me the formula.

221. Phuque Says:

# green eyes Says:
    February 6th, 2008 at 12:37 pm

*sex & smoke crickets*

The best kind

222. Da PartyStarter Says:

“We ain’t partners! We ain’t buddies! and we ain’t friends! If Ganz gets away, you’re gonna be sorry you ever met me!!”

“I’m already sorry…”

________

“Everbody’s got a big but, let’s talkabout yours….”

____________

“What’s the difference between a nigger and a Black man?”

“The nigger would be the one to attempt to answer that question…”

________

“MAN….You come RIGHT out of a comic book!”

“Suddenly, I would like to LEAVE your island Mr. HAND MAN!!!!”

______________

“Yo…Stop fukkin’ around and be a MAN!!”

_______________

“This is MYMUTHAFUKKIN” house!!!!!”

_________________

“Martha….Please…..Please….Lemme leave out the side door…PLEASE!!”

______________

“They shot him and he ain’t do nuthin’!”

_______

“Fats, man, lemme tell you my story, man. I was crazy, insane in love with 8th grade bitch. And what did it to me was these big titties she had…”

_____________

Name thie movies…

223. green eyes Says:

chirp chirp says the birdie.. dem i want 10%. lemme be yo pimp manager

224. Phuque Says:

*thinks*

I lost.

225. El Feces Loco Says:

Inez Sainz

^^^My contribution to White Women Wednesdays here on NR.

226. El Feces Loco Says:

______________

“Yo…Stop fukkin’ around and be a MAN!!”

_______________

JUICE

227. green eyes Says:

^ my little pony

228. Shanti Says:

whats good loco

229. El Feces Loco Says:

“I’m already sorry…”

________

cOME ON?(NAW)..sEROUSLY?

230. JayDeez Says:

@ DPS… wasnt the first quote from “Life”?

231. El Feces Loco Says:

sHANTILAYAAAAAAAAA..whats good my lil Condoleeza in training

232. 456 Says:

number three is lawrence fishburne in deep undercover

number five is from style wars or was it beat street? famously sampled by nas

233. Da PartyStarter Says:

El Feces Loco Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 12:42 pm
    ______________

“Yo…Stop fukkin’ around and be a MAN!!”

_______________

JUICE

WRONG!! lol

“WildStyle”

234. El Feces Loco Says:

lol @ my lil pony..pwahahaha..

235. Da PartyStarter Says:

green eyes Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 12:43 pm

^ my little pony

^^^^^
    WRONG!!!! lol
    “Wierd Science”

236. El Feces Loco Says:

First one is Eddie Murphy and that white guy..everyone knows who Ganz is…theres only one ganz

237. Da PartyStarter Says:

El Feces Loco Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 12:44 pm

“I’m already sorry…”

________

cOME ON?(NAW)..sEROUSLY?

Do You Know, Do You Know, Do yu Know? (c) Mars Blackmon

238. Da PartyStarter Says:

JayDeez Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 12:44 pm
    @ DPS… wasnt the first quote from “Life”
    _____________
    WRONG!!! lol
    “48 Hours”

239. Dem Says:

48 hours… i think.
    ___

chirp chirp says the birdie.. dem i want 10%. lemme be yo pimp manager

^^ lmao. damn ma, talk about role reversal… as soon as you hit your quota, we’ll talk

240. El Feces Loco Says:

“Martha….Please…..Please….Lemme leave out the side door…PLEASE!!”

______________

^^Me and Greeny from the movie “LAST NIGHT”

241. JayDeez Says:

El Feces Loco Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 12:49 pm
    “Martha….Please…..Please….Lemme leave out the side door…PLEASE!!”

______________

^^Me and Greeny from the movie “LAST NIGHT”

* floor *

242. Da PartyStarter Says:

“Martha….Please…..Please….Lemme leave out the side door…PLEASE!!”

______________

^^Me and Greeny from the movie “LAST NIGHT”

^&^^^

243. El Feces Loco Says:

# Dem Says:
    February 6th, 2008 at 12:49 pm

48 hours… i think.
    ___

chirp chirp says the birdie.. dem i want 10%. lemme be yo pimp manager

^^^She did chirp me that info with the promptness tho..gotta respect her “here’s-my-pimp card” game.

“Say that shit, say that shit”

245. Phuque Says:

*daps “Dances with Wolves” Billz*

246. Dem Says:

i’ll hit u back later today with some info El..

Bout time somebody did a song like this…

PhQ… what it is?

249. Da PartyStarter Says:

Wassup ,DBillZ?
    Y’all gettin’ that summer wheather in B-more today?

DPS… What it is?

Yeah, it’s like 70 down here.

251. El Feces Loco Says:

# Dem Says:
    February 6th, 2008 at 12:56 pm

i’ll hit u back later today with some info El..

^^Much appreciated fam..

252. Big Homie Says:

Billz: Talib Kweli live at Love this Friday

253. Da PartyStarter Says:

On Wednesday (February 6) the New York medical examiner’s office released the official cause of actor Heath Ledger’s death: acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine.

^^^^^
    I ain’t the sharpest knife in the drawer but from where I’m standing, he looks like a “JUNKIE”!!!!!!!!

But, hey what do I know.

254. Phuque Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    February 6th, 2008 at 1:01 pm

DPS… What it is?

Yeah, it’s like 70 down here.

It’s Osama & the Tallybam (c) Jamie Foxx

255. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

**’09? You ol’ Marty McFly lookin’ ass nigga…

256. El Feces Loco Says:

*puts on his “Fuck a white girl…It’s black history month* T-shirt

Waddup BIllz..

February 6th, 2008 at 1:02 pm
    Billz: Talib Kweli live at Love this Friday

^That’s what’s up. Don’t know if I’m gonna go. I’ve yet to really go to a rugged hip hop show (BCC, D-Block, etc) so I’m tryin’ to wait until one of those type of venues roll around.

Feces… iCon…

What it is?

259. Big Homie Says:

’09? You ol’ Marty McFly lookin’ ass nigga…

^ Whoops I meant 99…lol

billz: True…a BCC show would be sick.

260. Phuque Says:

“Fuck a white girl…It’s black history month*

“Must….resist….”

261. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

whaddup, Billz, bay, feces, phuque, bh, dps, dem, jd?

262. Phuque Says:

*daps Ike*

263. crazy88since88 Says:

Phuque Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 1:10 pm
    “Fuck a white girl…It’s black history month*

“Must….resist….”

say word! Fuck ALL whitegirls, Tant the bloodline!!! Fuck’em HARD!

264. Mark Twain Fame Says:

aight I’m finally back…now time to b.s.

whut we yappin bout peoples…

also how those NY cats feelin right bout now?…still feels good dont it…awww Bill’s still cryin at his house.

265. Da PartyStarter Says:

What the deel-e-o, ike?

266. Mark Twain Fame Says:

reading this blicka (c) Willy Swag, called Hell House…shit is immaculant reading.

267. crazy88since88 Says:

anybody got that new CLUE? yet? or G-unit Shit?

268. crazy88since88 Says:

CLUEMANATTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

269. El Feces Loco Says:

lol Phuque..waddup Ike?..

Spanish basic TV > American Cable

*goes back to Youtube Deportes*

Gracyanne Barbosa..wow.

270. Da PartyStarter Says:

Red is Blood, Green is growth, Black is WHAT?/
    Look, money, let me tell you what’s up/
    Searched through my anger/to find an angle/
    Lemme explain the three points of the triangle/
    The left is love/the right is faith/the POINT is strength/
    Cause as one, we could go the lenth/
    To replace dispair with positivity/
    ‘Cause each one out there is a part of me/…

“DPS circa 1990”

My Black History month Moment…

271. crazy88since88 Says:

El Feces Loco Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 1:20 pm

lol Phuque..waddup Ike?..

Spanish basic TV > American Cable

*goes back to Youtube Deportes*

Gracyanne Barbosa..wow.

VeVA El Loco diablo!

272. El Feces Loco Says:

chowtimemaggots(c)mayor

273. Mark Twain Fame Says:

clue is one of the most annoying DJ’s… up there with kay slay and dj durka durka…

too much hollering and talkin during tracks…

loud ass muthafucka’s…

but clue still is one of the o.g.’s

274. Mark Twain Fame Says:

oh shit…it’s Ash Wednesday guys…

275. Da PartyStarter Says:

too much hollering and talkin during tracks…

loud ass muthafucka’s…

but clue still is one of the o.g.’s
    ^^^^^^^^^^

“Pause” tapes>>>> Mixtapes, lol

276. crazy88since88 Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 1:21 pm

too much hollering and talkin during tracks…

loud ass muthafucka’s…

but clue still is one of the o.g.’s

CLUEMANATTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

277. Mark Twain Fame Says:

CLUEMANATTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE’ZZZZZZZZZZZZ DA BESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

278. blaze22 Says:

Green Eyes,
    Say goodbye to Shaq in Miami…..

279. crazy88since88 Says:

Da PartyStarter Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 1:22 pm

too much hollering and talkin during tracks…

loud ass muthafucka’s…

but clue still is one of the o.g.’s
    ^^^^^^^^^^

“Pause” tapes>>>> Mixtapes, lol

Say word! thats the shit that gets me, Why Wont Mixtape niggas RE’RELEASE thair Classic mix”tapes” on a website? like Clue should have his WHOLE old catalog on his website for free download… DAMN, them shits, S&S, RonG, DooWop… Damn, Just reRelease all the old shits for download… DAMN!

280. Shake Says:

Not bad, but I def. prefer the original Little Brother song to this.

281. Mark Twain Fame Says:

blaze22 Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 1:25 pm
    Green Eyes,
    Say goodbye to Shaq in Miami…..

did someone say Viatamin Water???…

282. crazy88since88 Says:

Dirty harry, Green Lantern… everything from 90-97…

283. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Ron G was my shit back in the day- I used to fuck with those old Bounce Squad blickas heavy…

284. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Shake Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 1:25 pm
    Not bad, but I def. prefer the original Little Brother song to this.

wtf?!…oh shit zup shake…damn came out of the lurkin waters…

285. Mark Twain Fame Says:

dirty harry was the ish…

286. crazy88since88 Says:

AND BOUUUNCE, COME’ON, BOUUUUNCE!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

287. Plug Says:

Pheonix is either gonna be the best team in the league… or the worse. It depends on shaq

288. crazy88since88 Says:

…SAY WORD!
    …ANYBODY HERE GOT GOOD QUALITY old mixtapes, put dem shits on the web!

289. Mark Twain Fame Says:

WOO! WOO! WOO!

Stylin and Proflin!…

WOO!

rollin round town in thousand dollar limos!…

WOO! WOO!

cue my music!…

290. crazy88since88 Says:

….1 blog or 1 website where a cat can download OLD mixtapes for free…

291. Plug Says:

——-
    victorias secret fruitly lotions > expensive parfumes from Bloomey’s

292. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*currently listening to Gators N Furs Feb 08 edition by J-Zone*

293. Big Homie Says:

…SAY WORD!
    …ANYBODY HERE GOT GOOD QUALITY old mixtapes, put dem shits on the web!

^ I got a shitload of mixtapes in tons of shoeboxes at the crib. They are all on tapes.

294. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*crickets fall from the sky*

295. crazy88since88 Says:

How many times can a MuFucka blend
    “Stephanie Mills – Something in the Way (You Make Me Feel)” ?

(88 sings)
    …i been Rich & i been Poooorr
    Then you showed me that theres so much more
    Than the rat race and the fast pace
    Could ever offer me
    When I look back, baby
    You’ve always been there for me

(drops DasEfx beat)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

296. crazy88since88 Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 1:36 pm
    …SAY WORD!
    …ANYBODY HERE GOT GOOD QUALITY old mixtapes, put dem shits on the web!

convert dem shit man!

297. Mark Twain Fame Says:

lil slow in here right now…jeez.

298. yaboy Says:

*slides into NR on knees*

Im here!

299. Mark Twain Fame Says:

yaboy Says:

February 6th, 2008 at 1:39 pm
    *slides into NR on knees*

Im here!

here’s your cookie…

300. yaboy Says:

new post

301. rex hussla Says:

FUCK DJ CLUE!!!!! Right up there with Whoo Kid as the biggest DJ’s with the worst hand skills…take that DJ off the name