Curtis & Co. Dropping Mixtape on Monday

Curtis, Marvin and Chris are dropping a new G-Unit mixtape on Monday. Miss Info has more on it. She’s certainly right about Boo-Boo stepping his internet game up as of late. And if it’s true, the part about him moving all of his employees off of G-Unit Records and onto ThisisCurtis.com is pretty interesting. Say what you want about Curtis (and I usually do), but you have to give him his credit for his Chess skills.

Return of the Bodysnatchers will be available for free download on Monday.

Fun fact: Hey did you know that if you have an account on ThisisCurtis.com, you can use your existing Ning account to quickly and easily setup an account on the Nah Right Social Network (a.k.a. Nahspace, b.k.a We’ll Cut Ya Facebook). The same goes for Social Networking P’s HNIC2.com.

294 Responses to “Curtis & Co. Dropping Mixtape on Monday”

1. COCCA88crazy88since88 Says:

chain letter emails are corny. i cut people off behind that shit.
    BITCH DONT SEND ME NOTHIN!

2. hip hop cops Says:

@moneyray

the art opening is disgusting when the original residents have nothing to do with it and the new tenants make money off the cheap real estate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gentrification

3. Willy Swagger Says:

I slang crack inside the art openings……Mad White People are on crack now, Crack is Back bitch, No Juelz

4. COCCA88crazy88since88 Says:

January 31st, 2008 at 5:30 pm
    hip hop cops Says:

January 31st, 2008 at 5:26 pm
    when i was in high school you couldn’t even go to brooklyn in the afternoons to go see your friends if they lived anywhere besides the heights, park slope or greenpoint. now they got art openings in bed stuy and hipster shows in bushwick. i ain’t all for violence and crime but the shits disgusting.

if a art opening in bed-stuy is disgusting rather than niggas robbing old ladies and selling crack than you are for the violence and crime

Live from bedford-stuyverson, the livest one
    Representin bk to the fullest
    Gats I pull it, bastards duckin when big be buckin
    Chickenheads be cluckin in my bathroom fuckin
    It aint nuttin, they know big be handlin
    With the mac in the ac door paneling
    Bandaging mcs, oxygen they cant breathe
    Mad tricks up the sleeve, red boxers so my dick can breathe
    Breeze through in the q-45 by my side, lyrical high
    And those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches
    Get smoked like dutches from the master
    Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot
    Your life is played out like kwame, and them fuckin polka dots
    Who rock the spot? biggie!
    You know how the weed yo, unbelievable!

5. That Man Says:

I did this before, but whatever. Blu Vs. Jay Electronica.

“Who’s World is This?” (c)Nas

“My World (Nas Salute)” by Jay Electronica

“The World is (Below the Heavens)” by Blu

Shit, I still can’t decide. Great tracks though. Thanks Nas.

6. moneyray Says:

cOLD Says:

January 31st, 2008 at 5:29 pm
    Jin > 50 cent

The neT HATES 50..lmao

7. moneyray Says:

the net hates 50 and loves joe budden..lmfao

8. It'smesnitches Says:

Yeah Nah Right Hates 50 but love Soulja Boy………

9. tyrone biggums Says:

January 31st, 2008 at 5:36 pm
    the net hates 50 and loves joe budden..lmfao

…. which also translates to the internet loves good music and talent and hates poppy trends and mass produced backstories and drama ….

10. BabyDoll Says:

tyrone biggums Says:

January 31st, 2008 at 5:39 pm
    January 31st, 2008 at 5:36 pm
    the net hates 50 and loves joe budden..lmfao

^*ding ding ding! Survey says…* LOL I don’t like either of them though

11. Willy Swagger Says:

Yo Man ……….. do you see a correlation on the upcoming Mc’s all of them are usually big fans of NaS, just mentioning…….

12. Ron Says:

Yeah, I just heard that Pap “Who Shot Ya” . He just OWNED Murda. Uncle Murda can go sit down now, that lil career got ended before he took off. That shit was disgusting.

13. moneyray Says:

tyrone biggums Says:

January 31st, 2008 at 5:39 pm
    January 31st, 2008 at 5:36 pm
    the net hates 50 and loves joe budden..lmfao

no which means the internet hates a nigga that comes up too quick and rather listen to a nigga in a honda accord because thats “keeping it real” and making songs for bitches and for the streets is not..(according to internet “hip-hop” nerds.

14. Sean Coonery Says:

Papoose murdered Uncle Murda on that Who Shot Ya beat….

comparing his head shot to a shape up…lol

15. COCCA88crazy88since88 Says:

Buck shots out the sun roof of lexus coupes
    Leave no witnesses, what you think this is
    Aint no amateurs here, I damage and tear
    Mcs fear me, they too near not to hear me
    Clearly, Im the triple beam dream
    One thousand grams of uncut to the gut
    It seems fucked up, the way I touched up the grill
    Tryin to play gorilla, when you aint no killer
    The gats by your liver, your upper lip quiver
    Get ready to die, tell God I said hi
    And throw down some ice, for the nicest mc
    Niggaz know the steelo, unbelievable

16. moneyray Says:

It’smesnitches Says:

January 31st, 2008 at 5:38 pm
    Yeah Nah Right Hates 50 but love Soulja Boy………

soulja boy got more money than everybody that hates him..lmfao

17. BabyDoll Says:

January 31st, 2008 at 5:41 pm
    tyrone biggums Says:

January 31st, 2008 at 5:39 pm
    January 31st, 2008 at 5:36 pm
    the net hates 50 and loves joe budden..lmfao

^how quick did Hov come up? [II] Just asking….

18. It'smesnitches Says:

January 31st, 2008 at 5:43 pm
    It’smesnitches Says:

January 31st, 2008 at 5:38 pm
    Yeah Nah Right Hates 50 but love Soulja Boy………

soulja boy got more money than everybody that hates him..lmfao

Shots fired…..

19. moneyray Says:

BabyDoll Says:

January 31st, 2008 at 5:43 pm

January 31st, 2008 at 5:41 pm
    tyrone biggums Says:

January 31st, 2008 at 5:39 pm
    January 31st, 2008 at 5:36 pm
    the net hates 50 and loves joe budden..lmfao

^how quick did Hov come up? [II] Just asking….

how didnt come up as quick as 50 dont even try it

20. Mark Twain Fame Says:

BabyDoll Says:

January 31st, 2008 at 5:30 pm
    cOLD Says:

January 31st, 2008 at 5:29 pm
    Jin > 50 cent

^Straight Face

Im wit dat.

21. COCCA88crazy88since88 Says:

Tryin to play gorilla, when you aint no killer

Applaud Biggie. he knew 50 was on his way.
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

22. That Man Says:

# Willy Swagger Says:
    January 31st, 2008 at 5:40 pm

They want to rhyme like Nas and have a career like Jay-Z.

23. Willy Swagger Says:

Yo I just like dope music and the sole judge of dope is my fucking ears. thats I dont worry about the other stuff its fun to banter and joke about but I dont care, that ish is for the birds.

^you noticed huh?…the revolution is on its way.

25. Mark Twain Fame Says:

January 31st, 2008 at 5:43 pm
    It’smesnitches Says:

January 31st, 2008 at 5:38 pm
    Yeah Nah Right Hates 50 but love Soulja Boy………

soulja boy got more money than everybody that hates him..lmfao

sit down Ray-Ray…

yeah he got more money than me…still dont mean I have to like lil Man-Tan.

26. moneyray Says:

jin has no classic anything
    no crazy album sales
    no crazy business ventures
    no rewinders on a song
    and dmx tried to kill him because he tried to cook one of his dogs.lol

but ofcourse the usual broke internet nerd hater will say someone like jin is better than 50..smh

27. Mark Twain Fame Says:

cOLD Says:

January 31st, 2008 at 5:45 pm

^you noticed huh?…the revolution is on its way.

we ready….

28. JayDeez Says:

the net hates 50 and loves joe budden..lmfao

^^ And well deserved.

29. Willy Swagger Says:

Ghostface is my favorite Rapper ever but NaS is a close 2nd and I just Idolized Nas/Ghosts whole steez growing up, the Camel is 3rd but He came hard when I was finishing up high school while the former 2 where when I was beginning high school and more impressionable. Do you get what I am saying? So I know where moneyray comes from in his idolization of the UNIT but I just understand how you can stan when you’re 25 yrs old, No shots fired.

30. That Man Says:

It’s either extreme hate on 50 on Nahright or extreme love for 50 on nahright.

I’m in the middle.

I mean hip hop fans seem to talk more about his antics than his last album(Curtis, remember that?), but he ain’t that bad.

31. moneyray Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

January 31st, 2008 at 5:46 pm

January 31st, 2008 at 5:43 pm
    It’smesnitches Says:

January 31st, 2008 at 5:38 pm
    Yeah Nah Right Hates 50 but love Soulja Boy………

soulja boy got more money than everybody that hates him..lmfao

sit down Ray-Ray…

yeah he got more money than me…still dont mean I have to like lil Man-Tan.

no no no..i never said you have to like him..i just said why hate on him..if you dont like him dont even comment on him..he’s getting his bread and at the end of the day thats what its about..we all know theres no way a 16 year old kid from the south is going to be a lyrical genius..

32. Mark Twain Fame Says:

January 31st, 2008 at 5:47 pm
    jin has no classic anything
    no crazy album sales
    no crazy business ventures
    no rewinders on a song
    and dmx tried to kill him because he tried to cook one of his dogs.lol

who the fuck is this lil piss ant?…

“and dmx tried to kill him because he tried to cook one of his dogs.lol”

okay I understand now…cause of that statement, lil’.

also this – “broke internet nerd hater”

*blank stare* wtf?!

33. Phuque Says:

# cOLD Says:
    January 31st, 2008 at 5:45 pm

^you noticed huh?…the revolution is on its way.

…and just like the police at the end of an action movie…2 minutes too late.

34. Willy Swagger Says:

*dont Understand

35. moneyray Says:

Willy Swagger Says:

January 31st, 2008 at 5:49 pm

actually im no where near 25..lol

36. Mark Twain Fame Says:

I comment on whatever I want…simple as that…its an opinion homie…plus I know a handful of 16 yr olds even 14 yr olds on some Rakim, Genius, Nas ish. shitty excuse.

37. tyrone biggums Says:

…. which again translates to most people who listen to music care about the quality of the music as opposed to how much money said rapper has ….

lmao @ people still clowning Joe for a picture of him from like 10 years ago cause he was in a beat down car, and you say people only hate 50 cause he got too big too fast, what is it about Joey that makes you hate him so much you need to be so desperate to stoop there knowing damn well he has more money than you ever will, it’s the biggest thing I don’t get about you 50 stans, 50 can clown someone for not having as much money as him, YOU can not.

38. It'smesnitches Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

January 31st, 2008 at 5:47 pm
    cOLD Says:

January 31st, 2008 at 5:45 pm

^you noticed huh?…the revolution is on its way.

we ready….

I don’t hate Nas but it’s just something about his music that I can’t listen to it over and over maybe it’s his voice (nhjic)

39. moneyray Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

January 31st, 2008 at 5:50 pm

January 31st, 2008 at 5:47 pm
    jin has no classic anything
    no crazy album sales
    no crazy business ventures
    no rewinders on a song
    and dmx tried to kill him because he tried to cook one of his dogs.lol

who the fuck is this lil piss ant?…

“and dmx tried to kill him because he tried to cook one of his dogs.lol”

okay I understand now…cause of that statement, lil’.

also this – “broke internet nerd hater”

*blank stare* wtf?!

^^what dont you understand..

the dmx shit i quoted from the battle with jin and serius jones..jus kiddin around

but everything else i posted is 100% factual

40. Mark Twain Fame Says:

anyways…I’m leavin the plantation early…gotta beat this snow…peace peoples be safe.

41. moneyray Says:

tyrone biggums Says:

January 31st, 2008 at 5:52 pm

nobody hates joey..but at the same time nobody cares about him except you guys. matter fact why dont yall go out and buy his next album if he ever puts another out.

42. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

what? get the fuck outta here.

nas came up quickly, just like hov did…and nah has love for both of them.

43. moneyray Says:

im out 2..bout to get some darkskin girl pussy..and then jump on xbox live..

100

44. moresickaMC Says:

smh @ dudes resisting Crooked I. (no homo)