Video: St. Lunacy

30 Responses to “Video: St. Lunacy”

1. Jakk Crakker Says:

Hoo wanna Baddel?

2. Soprano Says:

where is nelly?

3. Digital scales Says:

shes the reason for the word bitch, bitch?

4. Soprano Says:

hello hello hello

nelly?

5. KilluminattI7 Says:

for all yall that were actually Beleived that soapy story

“We don’t beleive you, you need more people”

philboxing.com/news/story-10416.html

oops! There goes that one out the window (no Erick Sermon)

LMAO

DPS: i copied/ pasted and sent THAT ^^^ one to you to.. PURE COMEDY

6. KilluminattI7 Says:

for all yall that were actually Beleived that soapy story

“We don’t beleive you, you need more people”

philboxing.com/news/story-10416.html

oops! There goes that one out the window (no Erick Sermon)

LMAO

DPS: i copied/ pasted and sent THAT ^^^ one to you to.. PURE COMEDY

7. KilluminattI7 Says:

“you agaain?! go thaaaata way —–>>> (c) the Late Great Christopher Rios

8. Digital scales Says:

jakk crakker yu no fo a crakka yu sher du hav bad inglesh

9. Da PartyStarter Says:

Previously on Nah right:

Da PartyStarter Says:

January 22nd, 2008 at 2:34 pm
    Yeah, Kill that article is type fishy… Too detailish and one sided…

Da PartyStarter Says:

January 22nd, 2008 at 2:39 pm
    Boosie Says:

January 22nd, 2008 at 2:31 pm
    2. N.w.A. (Muffukkas comming out manholes on the stage and shit…)
    _______________________________________________________________

AYYOOO

__________
    You already know…..lol

But on the real, the cops was on the side of the stage DARING them to do “Kcuf The Police”. They played to opening and the crowd(inPHILLY!?!?!) rapped the rest. They actually outshined P.E. that night… Cube MURKED it that night.
    Oh yeah, Eric B. and Rakim “follow The Leader” tour…

—————
    Chris Kcufed Butchie up last night…

10. Big Homie Says:

Soprano Says:

January 22nd, 2008 at 2:39 pm
    where is nelly?

^ The same place I would be if I was Nelly, smashing Ashanti

11. Jakk Crakker Says:

# Digital scales Says:
    January 22nd, 2008 at 2:42 pm

jakk crakker yu no fo a crakka yu sher du hav bad inglesh
    ____________________________________________________________

Wale dis iz da way we tawlk wer Im frum, awl dem udder yankeez kin gow sum wer elss wid dat proper inglish. Dem boyz ain got no plase tellin me wat tu do.

12. Digital scales Says:

ay tol yuor gilfren
    ay sae ho
    gow dauw un yuor nees
    en slob da nob

13. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

January 22nd, 2008 at 2:45 pm
    Soprano Says:

January 22nd, 2008 at 2:39 pm
    where is nelly?

^ The same place I would be if I was Nelly, smashing Ashanti

***LOL, true…for real, though, I don’t care if you’re an actor, athlete, musician, whatever, usually (not always), when you cross over into ridiculous loot, you lose your passion (n/h) for whatever got you there, unless you’re in it as much for the competition and/or “art” as you are for the money…

14. BabyDoll Says:

Big Homie Says:

January 22nd, 2008 at 2:45 pm
    Soprano Says:

January 22nd, 2008 at 2:39 pm
    where is nelly?

^ The same place I would be if I was Nelly, smashing Ashanti

^he hopes that where he can be after that stripper just had his baby!

15. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ Digi- are you really carrying on a convo with Boosie’s made up character? That’s like trynna talk about the situation in Iraq, or the state of the black man’s struggle in America, with BORAT

16. Boosie Says:

# BabyDoll Says:
    January 22nd, 2008 at 2:48 pm

Big Homie Says:

January 22nd, 2008 at 2:45 pm
    Soprano Says:

January 22nd, 2008 at 2:39 pm
    where is nelly?

^ The same place I would be if I was Nelly, smashing Ashanti

^he hopes that where he can be after that stripper just had his baby!
    ____________________________________________________________

where did you hear this from?

17. Digital scales Says:

that nigga be having me dying, just fucking around

18. BabyDoll Says:

Boosie Says:

January 22nd, 2008 at 2:49 pm
    # BabyDoll Says:
    January 22nd, 2008 at 2:48 pm

Big Homie Says:

January 22nd, 2008 at 2:45 pm
    Soprano Says:

January 22nd, 2008 at 2:39 pm
    where is nelly?

^ The same place I would be if I was Nelly, smashing Ashanti

^he hopes that where he can be after that stripper just had his baby!
    ____________________________________________________________

where did you hear this from?

^Quite a few blogs had it posted like last week or something…

19. RIGZ Says:

Best Live Show I ever seen was BIG DADDY KANE.

FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

Dude had on a Full Suit (looking like Black James Bond) & a iced out Pimp Cup (beforeI knew what a pimp cup was).

TRUE STORY:

Before the show, I saw Jeru The Damaga in McDonalds. I was shocked as hell. Asked him if he was going to the show, he said yeah. We exchanged daps & left super gassed (I was 13/14 at the time)…

Anyways I’m backstage at the show. Shortee Blitz literally PUSHED me & my boy on stage with a mic, & we warmed up the crowd.

Kane came. No hypeman. No nothing. Just Kane. He spat EVERY syllable with crystal clarity.

Kane says “Who can Rap, come up 7 rep for London!” one of the dudes in my camp jumped on stage. Now, he’s a SUPER Kane fan.He starts rapping, but he’s rapping TO Kane.

Kane took it as competition. BDK let my dude finish his verse, then proceeded to DEMOLISH him on stage.

I remember him saying “Your girls out for brains till the morning like Night Of The Living Dead..”

The crowd is uncontrollably unstable right now. We’re watching KANE BATTLE. It was like a mini-riot.

My dude looks like he wants to cry. And he’s a thoro dude.

So its almost over…Then Jeru comes out of nowhere! Jeru proceeds to demolish my boy AGAIN “For stepping to the God Kane…” It was a massacre.

They was talking about that shit for WEEKS on the radio.

And my dude wasnt even trying to battle Kane. He’s Kane’s #1 fan. Funny shit…

20. Digital scales Says:

if i got a stripper pregnant, would ya talk about me on nahright?

21. Da PartyStarter Says:

11. Thank God For That White
    Produced by DJ Premier

12. Party All The Time feat. Diddy
    Produced by Danja

23. RIGZ Says:

@ Party (& Anyone else):

If you’ve seen Kidulthood….

WATCH “FOOTBALL FACTORY”.

I garentee you’ll look at White-British dudes differently…Them dudes are crazy…

Football Hooligans = INSANE people…

24. Da PartyStarter Says:

Digital scales Says:

January 22nd, 2008 at 2:51 pm
    if i got a stripper pregnant, would ya talk about me on nahright?

——————
    would you tell us?

25. lo k Says:

LF: Darien Brockington > Raheem DeVaughn (no homo)

26. Boosie Says:

# Da PartyStarter Says:
    January 22nd, 2008 at 2:55 pm

Digital scales Says:

January 22nd, 2008 at 2:51 pm
    if i got a stripper pregnant, would ya talk about me on nahright?

——————
    would you tell us?
    _______________________________________________________________

Yeah why would you tell us? Plus its really not hard for a person to get stripper pregnant, especially if you’re nelly. Those hoes will fuck for free

27. BabyDoll Says:

Boosie Says:

January 22nd, 2008 at 2:57 pm
    # Da PartyStarter Says:
    January 22nd, 2008 at 2:55 pm

Digital scales Says:

January 22nd, 2008 at 2:51 pm
    if i got a stripper pregnant, would ya talk about me on nahright?

——————
    would you tell us?
    _______________________________________________________________

^but the question is if you were nelly why would fuck a stripper raw in the first place…or let me guess, the condom must’ve broke? FOH

28. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Best Live Show I ever seen was BIG DADDY KANE.

***It’s funny, when you think that Kane was like 19, 20 in his heyday…ninja looked 35

***question, what exactly is a panty raider? (c) Meth

29. Boosie Says:

# BabyDoll Says:
    January 22nd, 2008 at 3:00 pm

Boosie Says:

January 22nd, 2008 at 2:57 pm
    # Da PartyStarter Says:
    January 22nd, 2008 at 2:55 pm

Digital scales Says:

January 22nd, 2008 at 2:51 pm
    if i got a stripper pregnant, would ya talk about me on nahright?

——————
    would you tell us?
    _______________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________

Just because nelly is a rich rapper, doesnt take away that He is still a “nigga” and this is just some things that niggas do. Pussy clouds a man Judgement.

30. CiCi The Intern Says:

# lo k Says:
    January 22nd, 2008 at 2:56 pm

LF: Darien Brockington > Raheem DeVaughn (no homo)

^Agreed in a way. Raheem is DC but Darien’s album was on point…