Video: Remy Ma Speaking on Lil Kim

Reminisce speaks on Kimberly. SMH @ Whoo Kid’s incessant instigation. *Yawn*

Related audio: Remy Ma – Doo Wop (That Thing) – (Kim & Fat Joe Dis)

Shawty Lo ft. Lil Kim, Busta Rhymes & Maino – They Know (NY Remix)

Previously: Lil Kim Speaking on Remy Ma

23 Responses to “Video: Remy Ma Speaking on Lil Kim”

1. Digital scales Says:

queens get the money

2. HHF Says:

3. spoonyluvs mistress Says:

# spoonyluvs mistress Says:
    January 21st, 2008 at 11:10 am

# cOLD Says:
    January 21st, 2008 at 11:04 am

well fuck it then….I’m out…if you wanna holla then holla…I know some of ya’ll still got the email

^a few words of advice:

You being so close to Nah means you’re at risk for great affliction. Its normal to have love for this site, we all have and still do. You have to distance yourself somewhat though, I understand what you are dealing with. Balance is key, you’re letting your zeal for change in the World spill over into Nah, this is not the place for it unfortunately. Every now and then you might catch it going down, usually when certain cats are on here 911, Billz Land Ike and so forth. Untill then just toss a little bit of your beliefs out and let it marinate.
    # icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    January 21st, 2008 at 11:05 am

^^cosig….its easy to get sidetracked by the sometimes intelligent convo on nah…..expecting thats what it should be all the time. Its more fun to bs. She’ll come around.

***yep…Nah has alien moments, for sure, and as a whole, we’re a pretty intelligent collective, “but sometimes its shit jokes” (c) Dave Chappelle

^^I get it…I just came out like that cause the last couple of posts were about the e-beef and it’s tired now…..so fuck it….let get into some bullshit….did ya’ll know curtis got his teeth fixed?…..that bugs monkey shit cam said straight got to em.

4. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

If a female emcee really wants to convince me she’s about hers, she gotta provoke some beef with Lady of Rage…I know she’s not really relevent right now, but tell me she wouldn’t stomp a bitch out offa GP, f*ck a YouTube beef….

5. Digital scales Says:

Fanatic, Digi you seriously endorse this? Now I’m nobody important (I AM a tribal elder though, ha!) and I’m not the type to tell somebody that their choice of music is trash but…..

….what’s the difference between him and 50? He’s packaged the same way. He’s what JR is to Cam.
    nah ven i hear you my nigga, trust i hear you…..

6. spoonyluvs mistress Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    January 21st, 2008 at 11:12 am

^^^ true true..or get at Queen latifah make make her come down from hollywood and get back on that “set it off” shit

we don’t get emotional….

8. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

that bugs monkey shit cam said straight got to em.

***Yep…nigga’s rocking veneers, and shit…n/h, but this is one trend Consequence should most definitely follow- nigga looks like if you kicked him in the grill, you’d sever your foot and shit….

9. spoonyluvs mistress Says:

# eskay Says:
    January 21st, 2008 at 11:14 am

we don’t get emotional….

^^ got it eskay..no shots

10. Digital scales Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

January 21st, 2008 at 11:12 am
    Honestly i dont fuck with no females rappers, females should be rapping about having kids, getting their period and shit like that, i cant really fuck with rem cause she rap like she gotta dick, whats the point? i liked lauren hill alot cause she did it like a female, but remy, luck, fox these bitches sound and act like niggas…..

you know who need to put out an album, brenda from that tupac song brenda gotta baby, she must have a story to tell

11. It'smesnitches Says:

That will never happen…..she’s a lot more humble and mature than all of them…..

12. HHF Says:

HHF Says:

January 21st, 2008 at 11:11 am
    !Ven-Tech? Says:

January 21st, 2008 at 11:09 am
    *blank stare*

^^^No way man….i cosign that one song dumout on the strength of the hook and beat. I said above that I cant cosign Mazaradi

13. HHF Says:

My exact words were:

HHF Says:

January 21st, 2008 at 10:59 am
    Pardon me, who is Mazi Fox? That character really exists? I thought that was something 2x’s made up…in fact, I thought dude was named Maserati French (or at least that what I seen on youtube)

^^^He’s on G Unit. I cant cosign dude, but actually listened to that “dumb out” track a couple of times in the car. Dope beat and hook.

http://www.myspace.com/mazaradifox (no 2x)

14. THE-XFACTA Says:

BX Stand Up!

15. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Mazaradi Fox character is probably gully in person for certain…but I don’t like his music. Is there something that says since you are an alleged “thug” that you should rap? These gangster rappers are all packaged the same way (none).

And I got a question about the spoony shit. Would you niggas try to coddle her the way you’re doing now if she was a male?

Who’s the E.O. rep around here???

16. spoonyluvs mistress Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    January 21st, 2008 at 11:15 am

that bugs monkey shit cam said straight got to em.

^^ I see ya’ll are NEVER gonna let that shit go…lmao

# It’smesnitches Says:
    January 21st, 2008 at 11:15 am

That will never happen…..she’s a lot more humble and mature than all of them…..

^^ yeah snitches…but she needs to come back just to let these other chicks know…then she could go back in her rat hole

spoony you keep forgetting to hit the sacasm button.

18. spoonyluvs mistress Says:

^^ Ven…thanks…but true story…u were down wit it too…so don’t do that now cause I ain’t back down

19. Digital scales Says:

nah man they wouldnt give a fuck, they laughed at 2x’s and im sure they laughed at niggas befor him……spoony was cool, dont get me wrong, she used to say some cool shit, but she got corny fast…and once niggas had jokes, thats when the emo shit started…..

20. !Ven-Tech? Says:

@ HHF & Digi

I hear ya. Jean Grae would eat Remy, Kim, Foxxy, pretty much any other female emcee you could think of

…but not Marvaless

21. HHF Says:

^^True…..the whole thing is correcting itself now, cause theres no money left in rap. There will probably be ringtone money for a while, but I bet the record companies are now dipping into huge parts of the ringtone money too. The thug rapper image has only a couple of years left.

22. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

remy’s gonna have a fun time on rikers. . . . her and fox can do a duet album

23. big lite Says:

Remy is wil’n talkin’ bout Kim need her to be relevant. Remy sold like 5000 copies and what-not. Kim on two hot records that’s gettin’ radio play as we speak. The GUcciMan remix and the sexual seduction remix with Snoop. Where Remy at? Remy is ah bum-bitch who need to stop frontin’. She be wearin’ cheap cloths from Fordham Rd. My NY niggas know what I’m talkin’.