Video: Prodigy Rap City Freestyle

147 Responses to “Video: Prodigy Rap City Freestyle”

1. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Wow! You called him Prodigy

Shit is startin to get weird…

2. HHF Says:

3. blaze22 Says:

shitty

4. boston george Says:

ever since Prodigy dropped “my world is empty without you” eskay been easy on dunny. P need to go back to droppin some type of jewels, he kinda ill when he on it like that.

5. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

I look at Nah like a barbershop…you shoot through even when you don’t need a haircut.

^one of the best descriptions I heard seen thus far, … whatup Ven salute.

7. chea Says:

riverdance p

8. chea Says:

give
    head
    stop
    breathe
    get
    up
    check ya weave

9. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

…its been an interesting day here today.

10. chea Says:

cova ya mouf up like you got SARS

11. Flipper Says:

ayo I’m back

12. !Ven-Tech? Says:

whaddidup cold

!Ven-Tech? Says:

January 9th, 2008 at 9:55 pm
    EnglandRepresent Says:

January 9th, 2008 at 9:44 pm
    Doom’s wack and Kung-Fu is for little yellow people with slitty eyes and bad body odour. Come see me.

lmao c’mon pa, it’s summertime there right now aint it? I need a vacation anyway, it’s prolly a big rumor but I heard the (correct my “engspeak” if I’m wrong) “the bent’s have huge bristols, fat clunges, and like people of the africa tan”

ha ha ha, yeah!

13. Darth Cipher Says:

don’t drop the blunt and disrespect the weed
    pick up your son, don’t forget ya seed

14. Darth Cipher Says:

i hope i wrote that lyric right… i didn’t check before hand to make sure

15. Lanna Jouja Says:

# Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:
    January 9th, 2008 at 9:56 pm

…its been an interesting day here today.

Why what happened? sorry hun I’m nosy.

16. cMac Says:

19. Lanna Jouja Says:

# Darth Cipher Says:
    January 9th, 2008 at 10:06 pm

Lanna Jouja

who are is you?

i was thinking the exact same thing

I’m someone who likes hip-hop, who are you guys?

20. nation Says:

the tension in the air is thick as hell, kinda like after a fight with your bitch where she insists on you telling her how you really feel and you make sure not to cave but then you’re like fuck it, you really wanna know?

but apparently, she didn’t

21. HHF Says:

lol…its been alot of emotional growth and development today on nah…growing pains and all. Chillax mofuckas. At least, until 6 figure moneys is being exchanged the aggy is unnecessary.

22. nation Says:

*obtains moderation rights*

I see you Boosie… it’s gonna be a hot winter

23. Da PartyStarter Says:

# Lanna Jouja Says:
    January 9th, 2008 at 10:08 pm

# Darth Cipher Says:
    January 9th, 2008 at 10:06 pm

Lanna Jouja

who are is you?

i was thinking the exact same thing

I’m someone who likes hip-hop, who are you guys?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    For real?

24. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

*daps the Nah board*

yo eskay let the kid get an invite to the network brocstan@gmail.com

>>Yeah, no degrading alias. I think es is finally coming around and acknowledging P’s greatness that has been his music in this one year span.

26. nation of moderation Says:

first order of business, officially:

*changes name*

next…

*changes all of “NR’s TOP ____” lists*
    *adds himself, England Rep and Killa Jones and flyest nahggers*

*blasts We Fly High… Hov’s verse*

27. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

So i started working out in the batting cages and shit today. I forgot my batting gloves at the crib;my hands have mad blisters on em

28. nation Says:

>> I was trying to think of a new one, but I was at a loss. “Sickle Cell P” sounded too harsh.

you know what sounds harsh? lying to yourself

“YOU FABRICATING STUFF” – Jimmy

>>yo eskay let the kid get an invite to the network

I’m not doing this email shit all night, so here’s the sign up page:

anybody who has joined can invite other people too.

30. yeah me 2 Says:

Yo can anybody zshare “Hold me down” off of members of byrd gang 1
    good looking out in advance peoples

31. Boosie Says:

Nation,

I dont get it, when I said that nahright was dead cause of Moderation, I didnt mean you, I meant eskay moderating names and shit. I knew you took offense when I said that But I dont know why, or maybe you were just playing.

But the moderation rights I wanted, but still said in joking form.

I fail to understand your tone in the moderation thing?

32. nation Says:

pockets’ wall posts >

Boosie, if you’re gonna get on some shit and create a page for each of your characters I’m gonna ban your existence

lol @ Boosie’s theories in the other post.

34. Boosie Says:

Nation,

I put you on the lists as the WGL, and assistant coach. The first list I messed upon and accidently clicked the submit button.

Boosie Says:
    January 9th, 2008 at 9:44 pm

4. I cant front, eskay is the worlds greatest blogger of all time.

*adds to sig*

36. Nonchalant Misfit Says:

^^^^^

how ’bout Stay Of Execution P

or Pearly Gates P

37. nation Says:

*goes on power trip*

*reads Boosie’s comment*

*realizes everyone’s an idiot*

I meant I just saw how backed up you’re swag was getting by the moderation, so I was gonna go O.K. the new characters on here.

but I then said don’t go doing the same on the Community because: 1. i’ll smack you 2. you’ll have x-facta hollering at you on the PMs

38. green eyes Says:

# nation Says:
    January 9th, 2008 at 10:18 pm

pockets’ wall posts >

^^ LMMMAAAAOOOO

39. Boosie Says:

# nation Says:
    January 9th, 2008 at 10:18 pm

pockets’ wall posts >

____________________________________________________

Lol, I have no Idea what your’re talking about

40. Phuque Says:

lmao @ “ban your existence”…

41. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

lol @ that ja-z shirt.

42. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Check it, uhh, check, yo
    Aiyyo I’m tired of people judgin what’s real Hip-Hop
    Half the time you be them niggaz who fuckin album flop
    YOU KNOW! Boat done sank and it ain’t left the dock

^^^ether?

43. LL(not the rappa) Says:

why is prodigy not in jail already….geeze…*daps all*…what’s so attractive/special about this nah network?

44. Phuque Says:

*hands in old, torn, dusty late pass*

Lost = CRACK

45. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^*daps* Good slanguage. On the real Venny and Darth, the bints out here have got them creamy bristols, tight clunges and an ass you can park a bicycle in. But they hate Yankee Doodle fuckers so your shit outta luck.

*puts Union Jack banadana over face a la Sway Dasofo*

Eskay that sign-up page isn’t gonna work for me at the plantation cos it’s blocked and marked as a ‘dating site’. Now I’m not sure what kinda homo shit you’re trying to get me into mate but I’m not diggin it. But at the risk of being left out again a la The Nahggers VIP Room then can you or nation sign me up? Cheers. And don’t fuck it up and put my gender as a female.

46. Boosie Says:

nation,

I had no Idea you were the one moderating, I always thought it was eskay. I just thought your name was nation of moderation cause you kept getting moderated like me. Cause you were first nation of thugification.

Like I said Moderation never meant YOU, cause I aint even know you was the one moderating.

47. EnglandRepresent Says:

*daps LL*

48. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

pete rock – NY’s finest

real recognize real.

49. BK2LV Says:

fuck my shit blocked too….

but someone tell me how this shit is better than myspace pls cause i have much hatred for tom and his space….

if it starts with a 3 and ends with an 8, I’m in it to spin it

EnglandRepresent Says:

January 9th, 2008 at 9:51 pm
    Other than that, he know I keep trash bags wit’ me.

^^Ol’ homeless live in a trash bag stank like a malodorous rodent ass ninja

^I’ll have you know…

that I do NOT stank.

52. chea Says:

we in the streets playa get ya mail

53. nation Says:

hey eskay please moderate me
    # Lanna Jouja Says:
    January 8th, 2008 at 12:26 pm

hello eskay please moderate me
    # Lanna Jouja Says:
    January 8th, 2008 at 12:27 pm

Hi eskay I am new, would it be alright if you moderated me, I would really like to comment and I like your site. Thanks.

54. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# EnglandRepresent Says:
    January 9th, 2008 at 10:29 pm

*daps LL*

^^^HEY! E..hows it going sir?

55. Phuque Says:

# Lanna Jouja Says:
    January 8th, 2008 at 12:26 pm

hello eskay please moderate me
    # Lanna Jouja Says:
    January 8th, 2008 at 12:27 pm

___________________________________________________

Lmao, thats pretty funny, you musta been really aggy over my comment.

57. HHF Says:

LMAO

58. EnglandRepresent Says:

fuck my shit blocked too

^^You should go see a doctor

I’ll have you know…

that I do NOT stank.

^^You need more sweet smelling wenches

All good LL and you? How’s tricks down South?

59. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^^^we in the streets playa get ya mail^^kanye can

60. HHF Says:

Things are getting clearer….

61. LL(not the rappa) Says:

that network shit shoulda launched in 06…*signs up* whats good phuque, boosie, chea, HHF, ya boy, green, nation, billz, es

62. HHF Says:

sup LL

$***M-ROC***$ Says:

January 9th, 2008 at 10:29 pm
    pete rock – NY’s finest

real recognize real.

^Probably the first album I’ll actually purchase this year.

64. HHF Says:

Things are crystal now……I used to think Nation was some kind of master hacker

LL… wha gwan?

HHF Says:

January 9th, 2008 at 10:40 pm
    Things are crystal now……I used to think Nation was some kind of master hacker

^Probably in basketball.

67. nation Says:

>> Lmao, thats pretty funny, you musta been really aggy over my comment.

you’re a fucking idiot. I just said you completely misunderstood my comment, that I’m on your side and that I was trying to help you out. you automatically thought i was on my defensive and have been making up excuses ever since. I could really give a shit whose list I’m on, your opinion of the moderation, or… hold up

why are you complaining about the moderation, blame your fucking schizophrenia doggie. sometimes shit gets caught up in the Spam blocker, but you’re blowing it out of proportion. and no, you didn’t hurt my feelings. go back and read my comments and you’ll see that it had nothing to do with what has been said today because I haven’t read any of it. i saw you’re Dear Cipher letter and had a snap crackle and pop

68. Darth Cipher Says:

Things are crystal now……I used to think Nation was some kind of master hacker

Nations a dude with madd connects

69. LL(not the rappa) Says:

good..tricks down south? have no clue

70. nation Says:

Soapdrop P’s hairline is now on display at the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame

71. LL(not the rappa) Says:

lol @ nation

72. HHF Says:

Darth Cipher Says:

January 9th, 2008 at 10:44 pm
    Things are crystal now……I used to think Nation was some kind of master hacker

Nations a dude with madd connects

^^^with who? Snow and Avril Lavigne? (I keed, I keed)

73. nation Says:

Darth is my connect

but yo, in 2008 make sure to eat your apples and other fruits while they’re still around… and drink a lotta water if you can’t eat healthy… it’s gonna be one wack summer.

74. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^^almost all the rappers from new york have fucked up wigs(no shots fired)

75. Darth Cipher Says:

just find a nice chick that’s willing to do everything you want and more… that should make the summer time good

76. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

tinyurl.com/28waey

^^^b.siegs,pbe1

77. Boosie Says:

# nation Says:
    January 9th, 2008 at 10:42 pm

>> Lmao, thats pretty funny, you musta been really aggy over my comment.

_____________________________________________________

First off I dont why you getting all aggy, Fam Like I said I never knew that you moderated, If I had of Known that I would have just contacted you fam, Now you taking shit personal like the air is thick and tension is thick. Yo Gtfoh. Dont get so fucking emotional, and stop dickriding off eskay’s slang fam.

Obviously you was mad that I had said moderation hurt nahright, cause you were the one doing the moderation. You took that shit to the titty, and did what you did. Like I said Shit was just a lack of Communication, I aint understand what you was saying and You didnt understand what I was saying. It is what it is.

78. HHF Says:

FuckUPayMe618 Says:

January 9th, 2008 at 10:47 pm

^^^almost all the rappers from new york have fucked up wigs(no shots fired)

^^^ayooo

but for real, I think it speaks to the fact that we need some new blood in the game. Im not saying anybody needs to step aside, but I think some of the older heads need to expose the new blood. Lupe is probably the youngest quality mainstream, and he is 26. Where’s the 2008 18 yr old Nas?

Im saying, keep eating old heads, but bring some new blood in the game too.

79. nation Says:

“before I leave, I really wanna hammer on this point… we need a board man?

*starts NR’s Where Are They Now* (if you’re gonna make a comment, drop the name of 1 person you haven’t heard of in a minute)

bxconnect
    Uneckbone
    iLL Change
    ReachNYC / Temp Agency
    HOLLYHOOD (FUTURE G-UNIT ARTIST)
    E From BK
    T Nelson
    DJ Benhameen (got devoured by hyenas – no Yayo)
    Trillbert Arenas
    Strong Chef
    Black Jesus (lol)

+ whoever Boosie mentioned

80. EnglandRepresent Says:

lol @ nation. Acid tongued little tallywacker.

81. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

Soapdrop P

*earth’s core*

82. nation Says:

>> I never knew that you moderated

me neither, this is news to me

83. nation Says:

>> I thought you made the move Southwards LL? ie the ATL? No? Have I got it all the way fucked up?

Montreal > anywhere T.I. & Yung Joc are considered “cool”

84. Da PartyStarter Says:

It’s blue!!! It’s Blue!!!!

85. EnglandRepresent Says:

E from BK and icon aka Trillbert Arenas came through the other day nation.

Fuck knows where bxconnect is, dude lives out in the desert in AZ. Mayeba camel got him?

I ain’t seen Joffe Jo in a minute.

86. Darth Cipher Says:

Montreal > anywhere T.I. & Yung Joc are considered “cool”

word is bon homie

87. RIGZ Says:

PRODIGY IS BACK!!!! After 7 Years!!!!

88. Boosie Says:

# nation Says:
    January 9th, 2008 at 10:54 pm

>> I never knew that you moderated

me neither, this is news to me
    ______________________________________________________

Shit I dont know what the fuck is going on All I know when I said my comment you said, Hold up let me move my bows. So thats why I’m like what the fuck is going on. Why is this nigga who I thought it was all good with tried to go in.

Yo fam I still dont know what the fuck is going, so did you moderate me or not, what was the Let me move my bowels comment for?

89. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# nation Says:
    January 9th, 2008 at 10:53 pm

“before I leave, I really wanna hammer on this point… we need a board man?

bxconnect
    Uneckbone
    iLL Change
    ReachNYC / Temp Agency
    HOLLYHOOD (FUTURE G-UNIT ARTIST)
    E From BK
    T Nelson
    DJ Benhameen (got devoured by hyenas – no Yayo)
    Trillbert Arenas
    Strong Chef
    Black Jesus (lol)

+ whoever Boosie mentioned

^^Caliber, KLO

90. LL(not the rappa) Says:

@England……….lol,nah..yea i did

>>HOLLYHOOD (FUTURE G-UNIT ARTIST)

^classic. dude was in jail and I caught him and his girl using an old thread as a chatroom.

92. EnglandRepresent Says:

Montreal > anywhere T.I. & Yung Joc are considered “cool”

^^^Darfur > Montreal

Coca Cola > Pepsi

93. el feces loco Says:

green eyes left a comment for you At 9:46pm on January 9th, 2008,

green eyes said…
    fuck you for the hometeam. what up feces

^^What up Greenery? I’ll be answering all my comments in the old NR..for those that aint got NR Soc Net..

94. Darth Cipher Says:

Darfur > Montreal

if you’re saying which area needs immediate attention and aid

Coca Cola > Pepsi

all the fucking way

95. EnglandRepresent Says:

>>HOLLYHOOD (FUTURE G-UNIT ARTIST)

^^Which thread? Are you gonna sign up to your netwrok page for me Esk? Just put me down as super hardbody with a cherry on top.

96. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# eskay Says:
    January 9th, 2008 at 11:05 pm

>>HOLLYHOOD (FUTURE G-UNIT ARTIST)

^^lmao..i caught that a while back…it was an everyday thing..smh

97. nation Says:

>> classic. dude was in jail and I caught him and his girl using an old thread as a chatroom.

*loses consciousness*

I was talking to Reach on AIM the other day.

Mazi Fox > Biggie

what up England?

99. nation Says:

>> Which thread?

100. EnglandRepresent Says:

Darth you from the land of poutine and polar bears? Do you like wagon wheels?

101. Tray Says:

Jay >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Prodigy at life, but

Prodigy >>>>>>>>> Jay at rapping. Or at least at making classic albums.

102. Darth Cipher Says:

poutines yes… polar bears no
    and we have cars my friend, did you know they make that Vroom sound as well?!?!

103. nation Says:

>> http://www.nahright.com/2006/09/08/styles-p-gets-his-shit-pushed-back/

prison joke for those who clicked the shiny link

eskay Says:

January 9th, 2008 at 11:09 pm
    I was talking to Reach on AIM the other day.

I’ll mop the floor wit’cha wide ass

^Historical.

105. Big Homie Says:

What up Billz, Nation, Eng and the rest?

107. HHF Says:

Prodigy >>>>>>>>> Jay at rapping. Or at least at making classic albums.

^^^You dont believe that

108. EnglandRepresent Says:

>> Which thread?

^^Negative nation of non-location

109. LL(not the rappa) Says:

whats good BH

I’m surprised nobody is taking advantage of the video section on The Network. I though that would’ve been the most popular feature.

111. green eyes Says:

^^Negative nation of non-location

^^ LMAO

what up eskay, nation, eng (hows the damage?)m billz, big homie, ll, feces, darth, etc etc

112. Two-Times Says:

Eskay

You mispelled the name of Yayo’s boy…

113. nation Says:

>> I though that would’ve been the most popular feature.

Vivica Fox tape 53% uploaded on Megarotic

114. LL(not the rappa) Says:

I see the photo section is popular…*looks at el feces*

115. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Prodigy >>>>>>>>> Jay at rapping. Or at least at making classic albums.

^^^You dont believe that

^^^RTOM>Kingdom come
    ^^^^ROTM=AG

116. Darth Cipher Says:

times are nice Green, how are you

117. RIGZ Says:

# HHF Says:
    January 9th, 2008 at 11:18 pm

Prodigy >>>>>>>>> Jay at rapping. Or at least at making classic albums.

^^^You dont believe that

Cosign the second bit. Prodigy’s got more classic albums than Jay….But P’s consistency slipped after Takeover…But still

Prodigy 95-2000? ________________

118. LL(not the rappa) Says:

what up green

119. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

*uploads 2girls1cup(jk)*

120. Phuque Says:

# eskay Says:
    January 9th, 2008 at 11:21 pm

NahSpace > The Network

lol…

121. EnglandRepresent Says:

Ah, jokes on me then nation.

and we have cars my friend, did you know they make that Vroom sound as well?!?!

^^I was referring to the chocolate style product that has jam and marshmallow in the middle of it. Apparently very popular with Quebeccers.

122. nation Says:

but Prodigy doesn’t rap though

123. RIGZ Says:

Whats the gospel Eng? You see the match?

>>Prodigy’s got more classic albums than Jay

125. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

but Prodigy doesn’t rap though

^^^^Neither does jay. smh @ the whisper flow. He swagga jacked the ying yang twins

126. Two-Times Says:

Eskay or Nation

what email we use for the network thang man? the one on here (cause this 1 got is way outdated) or any one we want…. ?

127. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^I can see this shit is gonna happen again, I’m gonna be left out and every other mug is gonna have a blue name, well I’m not havin it. Nation or eskay upload me a profile on this network job with haste.

How do Greenie? The damage is actually still a bit tender, need to see the doctor tomorrow me thinks. Nothing worse than having faulty apparatus.

128. LL(not the rappa) Says:

damage england? what u do this time..no dixon box?

129. BK2LV Says:

damn The Network already sounds like a cult….

130. nation Says:

# nation Says:
    January 9th, 2008 at 1:10 pm e

>> I also talked to nation and he made no mention of you having the idea already…

it’s a secret society, all we ask is trust

Phuque, this is kind of before your time, but when the NR boards went down… that shit was the most secretive shit ever. if you read EnglandReps pleas for an invite it was like… worst than falling on deaf ears. he’d come on here at night, call all of our mothers banshees, and we’d read the shit in the morning…. ahh good old days

*remembers when Shanti sent him his first PM*
    *gets all warm inside*
    …
    *takes a shit*

131. RIGZ Says:

# eskay Says:
    January 9th, 2008 at 11:27 pm

>>Prodigy’s got more classic albums than Jay

The Infamous
    Hell On Earth
    Murda Muzik
    HNIC

132. EnglandRepresent Says:

What’s the chat Rigatoni? Nah I didn’t see the game but I heard we dominated again and still didn;t come out with a fuckin win. It does my head in all this Yiddo choking action.

133. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Can someboy upload that Styles P “Green Piece Of Paper”(if yall have it on yall cpu)on to the network? I would but i deleted it off my cpu bc my HD is running out of space

134. Big Homie Says:

He swagga jacked the ying yang twins

*throws mouse up in the air* smh but funny

Hi Greenie and LL

135. RIGZ Says:

@Eng

Yeah you lot…

**cringes face**

…deserved to win.Our defense was atrocious. But so was your finishing…

Fate says you cant beat us lol

136. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Can someboy = can somebody

^^smh.

137. EnglandRepresent Says:

nation sort me out so I get a blue name. (nhjic)

damage england? what u do this time..no dixon box?

^^Long story but I’ll cut it short, cut being the operative word, in the midst of bouncing my girlfriend off 4 walls I snapped my banjo string. Painful shit LL. If you got some moisturiser and a supple pair of hands get yourself to Melbourne quick smart.

>>Jay aint got 4 classics IMO…he’s got alot of VERY GOOD albums and a few (or couple) classics…

no, you’re wrong.

139. Big Homie Says:

The Infamous
    Hell On Earth
    Murda Muzik
    HNIC

^ Call me stupid but didn’t Havoc play a maaajor role on those albums? Dope albums but Reasonable Doubt alone > those albums.

Hell on Earth if anything comes the closes. Yes that is my all time favorite Mobb album

140. pockets Says:

am i missing something, since when does jay whisper in the booth

>>I can see this shit is gonna happen again, I’m gonna be left out and every other mug is gonna have a blue name, well I’m not havin it.

lmao…

142. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

RD,VOL1,BP, and maybe vol2 or black album are classics.

143. HHF Says:

and we’re back…

144. EnglandRepresent Says:

Have I got a blue name yet?

145. RIGZ Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    January 9th, 2008 at 11:38 pm

The Infamous
    Hell On Earth
    Murda Muzik
    HNIC

Yea, Havoc played a part, but thats like saying you cant include EPMD in Erick Sermon’s list of classics – its still one of his albums…

And I dont think Reasonable Doubt is better than The Infamous…but like I said : IMO.

146. Two-Times Says:

damn

147. HHF Says:

^^take the idea and run with it…sweet – flashing lights