Video: Lil Wayne Ft. Sizzla – The Only Reason

I don’t know about this one. I’m West Indian and not at all anti-Dwayne, but I can’t do it.

Also features T-streets.

187 Responses to “Video: Lil Wayne Ft. Sizzla – The Only Reason”

1. That Man Says:

# cMac Says:
    December 27th, 2007 at 5:40 pm

___________

I can’t click.
    Try this one, cmac:

mog.com/Afficionado/blog_post/125750

2. cMac Says:

nation Says:

December 27th, 2007 at 5:40 pm
    >> Fuck that I’m moving back to Africa like Nas in Belly

back to Africa?
    _______-

don’t try so hard to miss the joke lol

3. chea Says:

BK2LV Says:

December 27th, 2007 at 5:42 pm

i don’t know jo

chris stokes looks like he could put a hand on another man’s booty outside of the context of a football or basketball game

just look at dude

>>WTF now B2Gay is trying to backtrack maybe Chris still got a “stronghold” nohomo on these niggas

5. cMac Says:

summon, woman, come in, sit down
    heard you need some plumbing
    done in, i’m in
    a swell mood
    a rather swoll mood
    until she told me that she told dude
    that she’d be back she’s going to the store
    I didn’t know she had a boyfriend so the door
    I pointed her to
    I said call me when you break up
    I don’t fuck nobody bitch who never owned a Jacob
    know what time it is
    __________

DOWN GOES FRAZIER!

6. blaze22 Says:

^ Damn thats some fucked up shit.

7. blaze22 Says:

What is that hip hop website that has all kind of rap videos and just videos in general? Nation usually posts links to it. My bookmarks got erased somehow.

8. BK2LV Says:

damn maybe that why the nigga got the red c blood hat on in that video

9. k-rob aka guy brewer Says:

THE WHORE STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

10. chea Says:

smh at parents raising kids named “ricky romance” and “raz b”

smh at chris stokes’ flagrantly homorrific appearance in the bossip photo

smh at people calling themselves bloods going to war for this fairy

“suewoop” indeed…bitch-made phony gangsters

smh at the whole disgusting situation

shit is truly disgustin b

11. cMac Says:

HOW DARE I throw it on the floor

12. BK2LV Says:

yeah that pics disgutsting b (c) chea

not even linkable

13. Mark Twain Fame Says:

k-rob aka guy brewer Says:

December 27th, 2007 at 5:53 pm
    THE WHORE STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

*yawns*

14. Mark Twain Fame Says:

rey is a emo-trip.

but dude is hilarious.

15. chea Says:

BK2LV Says:

December 27th, 2007 at 5:57 pm
    yeah that pics disgutsting b (c) chea

not even linkable

i mean how can you leave the house looking like a flaming GAP employee

shit make me want to vomit jo

16. That Man Says:

Goooooo 3000!

17. Plug Says:

——
    For some reason I feel sorry for all them niggas. Shits like a young and restless episode.

18. Paperstacker Says:

smh at people calling themselves bloods going to war for this fairy

^^^^^^^^^

Bloods go to war for lil wayne? Never knew that one.

19. Plug Says:

BOO THIS MAN!!!

20. chea Says:

has anyone copped clothes from a japanese website?

i need this fitted badly jo:

image . www . rakuten . co . jp/capcollector/img10413608151 . gif

shit is fucking amazing

i just can’t understand how to actually place a order jo

21. Big Homie Says:

What’s good Nah?

22. Paperstacker Says:

Hip Hop stay losing.

Right now the ratio for garbage to talented artists in Hip hop is the lowest out of almost every genre. For every Good rapper there are about 50 garbage ones. So its about a 1:50 ratio.

23. chea Says:

Paperstacker Says:

December 27th, 2007 at 6:13 pm
    smh at people calling themselves bloods going to war for this fairy

^^^^^^^^^

Bloods go to war for lil wayne? Never knew that one.

no this rapist chris ass-pokes

24. Mark Twain Fame Says:

chea Says:

December 27th, 2007 at 6:14 pm
    has anyone copped clothes from a japanese website?

i need this fitted badly jo:

image . www . rakuten . co . jp/capcollector/img10413608151 . gif

shit is fucking amazing

i just can’t understand how to actually place a order jo

man those japense dudes mess with you…I would keep it in the US…at least Canada or the UK…my boy ordered some Jordans or some type of shoe from some Japenese company, semed decent and legite, those mofos took sooooo dman long to get it shipped then it got lost or some shit, then something else…man it was a damn hassle. my boy was like damn those mofos no more of my money for them.

25. HHF Says:

December 27th, 2007 at 5:47 pm

^^^WOw….Is this promo for face off or something?

26. Paperstacker Says:

has anyone copped clothes from a japanese website?

^^^^^^^^^^^

How you come across that site? I copped some exclusive air forces from some japanese online store but you should be able to translate the page by using google. The shipping will be mad expensive though.

27. HHF Says:

^^^^Someone needs to start puttin that script together….this is a good movie!

All jokes aside, this shit is fucked up, I hope the B2k dudes are lying, cause I cant sympathize at all with that type of fuckery. Ninjs should fry for that shit….I mean dump them in a vat of hot oil for real, for real

28. HHF Says:

^^^^Someone needs to start puttin that script together….this is a good movie!

29. Paperstacker Says:

no this rapist chris ass-pokes

^^^^^^^^^

*blank stare” Chris pokes is affiliated with bloods?

30. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Paperstacker Says:

December 27th, 2007 at 6:16 pm
    Hip Hop stay losing.

then lets reconize and support the good ones.

31. Paperstacker Says:

For anyone who gives a fuck RL got like a 40-50% off sale on the official site, from the polos to the shirts to everything else. They got some exclusive polos on that shit too.

32. Plug Says:

Applaud me for pullin three green and hazel eyed brauds in a 3 day period.

I have the poooowwweeeerrrrr!!!! (c) He Man

33. cliff Says:

smh @ sizzla doing songs with a dread that kisses men.

christianity > rastafari

34. GREAT ZEEE Says:

what the hell is lil wayne saying. lol eh e uh ah inna me ya eh ey president…

Thats all i heard

35. GREAT ZEEE Says:

oh before i forget. TRASH.

36. taco Says:

quit after 25 seconds. i can hear the laughter of many a rastafari.

37. ApR Says:

hope this shit isn’t on tha carter III