Four in the Clip

This has been floating around since last week, here it is high quality without any website drops.

Nino Bless ft. Styles P, Kool G Rap & Joell Ortiz – Four in the Clip

From Nino and Mick Boogie’s mixtape, Untold Scriptures.

49 Responses to “Four in the Clip”

1. Willy Swagger Says:

4. PG Says:

kool kool

5. nation Says:

nation Says:
    December 26th, 2007 at 2:05 pm

When Being a Sucker For Love Pays Off

Part I of a 4 part series. I Fux gather round party goers as if your still livin

heeeeerrreeee wwee gooo

6. Willy Swagger Says:

Joe 88 Says:

December 26th, 2007 at 2:05 pm
    Willy Swagger Says:
    December 26th, 2007 at 2:04 pm
    *grips up like he has the cal on him*

^That’ll never get old

^^Word, Hip-hop has some of the funniest characters, WORD TO WWE

7. Willy Swagger Says:

Trina has been dated a number of popular hip hop stars – including Young Buck, Lil Wayne and Jay Z. Now word coming out of Miami is that Trina has her eyes set on T-Pain.

According to one popular Miami promoter, the two Florida natives got pretty cozy at one of the city’s hottest nightclubs. The promoter told MediaTakeOut.com, “T-Pain was feeling all over [Trina] and sucking on her neck … They had a couple of bodyguards trying to block people from seeing, but it was pretty obvious what was going on.”

Gee. Wonder what T-Pain’s wife thinks about his new jump off….

^^^^^YUCKKKKKKKKKK(c) Pusha T

8. Willy Swagger Says:

*daps nacion* its whatever I am taking this in stride

9. Plug Says:

anybody see grant hill get shitted on yesterday? that was horrible

10. Joe 88 Says:

>do you really think jay is in the same boat?
    re-think that homey

^Last I remember Jay-z job title before he became president of DJ was artist. Of course he got more pull, but be for real, people like tru life & uncle murder should be happy Jay even considered bringing them over to DJ, & Jadakiss was on his was to the graveyard (koch) before the signing. Explain to me how being on def jam is a bad thing again? (unless you’re name is Joe budden or LL)

11. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ plug making the T Ariza cram over G Hill a post. Yeah it was crucial tho

12. Willy Swagger Says:

^^ I was feeling this heavy, no homo

13. Plug Says:

lol @ plug making the T Ariza cram over G Hill a post. Yeah it was crucial tho
    ——
    ha ha. that was such a crucial dunk it had to get front page

14. HHF Says:

anybody see grant hill get shitted on yesterday? that was horrible

^^^That ish was so nasty, I didnt even realize it was Grant Hill. Egg-nogg shooting out the nose (naw, come on man)

15. Willy Swagger Says:

I wish I had a picture available of this chick I was dating last spring, she looked a little like a Mexican Kim K in the face and she also had a nice trunk

16. LANSKI Says:

Holidays suck.

Everything is a lie and all this good cheer under false pretences is getting on my fucking nerves. Isa was not born on December 25th you dumb fucks; and the tree is all about some savage pagan Germanic tribe sacrificial tree worshiping bullshit.

Give me a fucking break.

17. LANSKI Says:

G Rap killed it.

18. Plug Says:

grant hill is still a legend tho.

19. Joe 88 Says:

Plug Says:
    December 26th, 2007 at 2:17 pm
    grant hill is still a legend tho.

^Yep, if he stayed heathy aint no tellin how legendary his career would’ve been. He was having a pretty good season until yesterday, lol.

20. Big Homie Says:

Hot track most definitely.

21. Plug Says:

LANSKI Says:

December 26th, 2007 at 2:16 pm
    Holidays suck.

Give me a fucking break.
    ———-
    ole Screwge McDuck azz buster. Being cheerful and celebrating life with family is never a bad thing… no matter what rituals are involved.

22. cMac Says:

Plug Says:

December 26th, 2007 at 2:09 pm
    anybody see grant hill get shitted on yesterday? that was horrible

__________-

YESSIR!
    Take a charge my ass hahahaha

I almost had to cancel christmas when I saw that one.

Grant Hill is one of my alltime favorites, since he played for Detroit.

23. Willy Swagger Says:

Who gives a fuck what’s illegal in the US? People do illegal things all the time. You cannot regulate someone’s instincts. You just end up with a huge prison population, which shows you people are a nation of fascist lunatics. You should change the laws to accommodate people’s needs, not the other way around. Legalize drugs, and get religion out of society.

^^ CO-Sign this comment

24. cMac Says:

The difference between a charge and a poster is a whistle.

Like when Lamar Odom blocked that shot earlier in the game but they called it a foul… That should’ve made the highlight reel too.

25. Willy Swagger Says:

First guy is the nicest guy I have ever seen. I would let hum fuck my daughter any day. Especially when he says “I fought with myself”. I love his Indian accent when he pronounces “myself”. He speaks like a true idealist. People, make your daughters available for honest, pure and innocent guys like these. Go back to the ancient temple prostitutes statutes of antiquity. For God’s sake, let them earn their fucking keep. Bitches…

^^^*dies* SOME DUDE WROTE This comment on a youtube clip of To Catch A Predator

26. nation Says:

>> *dies* SOME DUDE WROTE This comment on a youtube clip of To Catch A Predator

i don’t know what’s funnier… the comment or you lounging on the floor of the comments section of a to catch a predator clip

27. Plug Says:

ha ha

28. Willy Swagger Says:

Nah Nation it was the first comment and I just read it, that ish was funny

29. Joe 88 Says:

In most cases

Comments > Footage

30. Willy Swagger Says:

^^ Anybody remember this guy, ha there was a tape of him getting his ass kicked by death row, a while back

31. Plug Says:

In most cases

Comments > Footage
    ——
    the proofs in the pudding

32. Willy Swagger Says:

*listening to Voodoo*

33. craptacular Says:

LANSKI Says:

December 26th, 2007 at 2:16 pm
    G Rap killed it.

exactly, he took a big smell duece on that beat. Joell Ortiz did his thing too

34. Joe 88 Says:

Booooooorrrrriiiinnnnngggggg!

35. Big Homie Says:

*sighs* well after tomorrow I will be off until next Wednesday when everybody in the world comes back from the holidays.

Def bringning my PS3 in tomorrow to work. I know tomorrow work and here is going to be just like this and I am going crazy over here. Been here for 5 hours and already smoked 7 Newports. Not good.

36. LANSKI Says:

Look at you defending the shit.

It does matter what rituals are involved especially if the rituals are based on lies, human sacrifice, and pagan gods (none). I’m not going to say something is true when it isn’t, regardless. I’m not bringing a Germanic symbol of sacrifice into my house, fuck that. I’m not going to condone the misrepresentation of one of the greatest men in the history of mankind for population control and profit.

37. Joe 88 Says:

^Biblestudy.com is that way—————————>

38. chea Says:

Willy Swagger Says:

December 26th, 2007 at 2:15 pm

she’s not on facebook, friendster or myspace?

39. cMac Says:

lol^^

40. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

i see you, lanski….i’m co-signing too…shit’s disgusting, b.

41. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*back from lunch*

*still listening to Strickly Leakage*

*shush it to the Ayo’s*

42. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*smh at muhfuckas acting like they never had a x-mas tree, or anything at ALL representing Christmas, prestents, stockings, etc etc*

*also smh at dudes gettin all antsy about x-mas, that holiday dont mean anything to me except being happy with family anf friends, appreciation of your life and theirs, and giving in general…shit I know ole boy wasnt born on the 25th but for some reason it’s kinda hard to celebrate x-mas in April, so we do it in Dec*

*nmh to Atmosphere*

43. cMac Says:

MTF tell em

44. lo k Says:

damn… did I miss talkings of how Christmas is literally a pagan holiday??

45. Mark Twain Fame Says:

dload these three EP’s…dope.

46. Mark Twain Fame Says:

for sure *dpas cmac*

as Rey would say…shits not that serious.

pagean crap, who still whorships or even does that pagean crap anymore…muhthafucka this aint the Crucible!

47. Big Homie Says:

^ now that is discusting b

48. LANSKI Says:

If you’re into celebrating Germanic pagan holidays, not a problem; just don’t beat me over the head with the bullshit, like it isn’t what it is. And don’t ask me to ignore the facts for the sake of not blowing your fake ass pagan holiday high.

Born a Baptist, but moved on to higher practice (c)

Gotta’ Go Peace Nah.

*out*

49. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Nino Bless ft. Joe Budden - Times R Hard Says:

[…]  Previously: Nino Bless ft. Joell Ortiz, Kool G Rap & Styles P – Four in the Clip FShareWidget.displayFShareButtonCode({ fshare_permalink: ‘{PERMALINK}’, fshare_id: ‘2CFBFFFF000E26650002FFFFFB2C’, fshare_style: ‘regular_size’ }); […]