Video: Boot Camp Clik Invades Canada

Highlights from BCC’s Canadian tour.

Tek in: The Sand Douching Punk’D

54 Responses to “Video: Boot Camp Clik Invades Canada”

1. I Fux Says:

I Will fuck you up pah(c) Sean Price

3. Plug Says:

1. …o really than why isn’t he ?…..lil wayne is a whore not a smut….big difference smuts do the shit for free….whores charge…..
    ——–
    lil wayne has came out wit approximately 62 mixtapes this year. the drought 3 alone had 30 songs on it

4. ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:

SangBANG!

5. ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:

eskay Says:

December 20th, 2007 at 1:54 pm

Noooooo, NO! that bitch get 2 miles per gal. gas is $3.36 right now. for super.

6. tyrone biggums Says:

Plug Says:
    December 20th, 2007 at 1:55 pm
    ——–

…right mixtapes…he makes money off of mixtapes…he doesn’t just release them to websites for free….

thus making weezey a whore and crooked I a smut

plus crooked I’s worst rhymes are nicer than lil waynes best

sorry just stating the facts

7. moresickaMC Says:

# Plug Says:
    December 20th, 2007 at 1:55 pm

——–
    its not like he’s the one who released them…just idlers throwing his songs 2gether for a quick buck, fame

8. I Fux Says:

Sheek killed that remix for real though *leaves*

9. cMac Says:

moresickaMC Says:

December 20th, 2007 at 1:56 pm
    fav Christmas album? Mariah

10. moresickaMC Says:

Jay n B married

11. usaiditma Says:

Billz…got that joint working on Windows Media…the link is in ur inbox

12. ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:

fuck the bullshit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8utL-XzOp6g

13. moresickaMC Says:

# moresickaMC Says:
    December 20th, 2007 at 2:00 pm

Jay n B married
    Jay must hav watched AG , then cancelled the big wedding plans…rofl

usaiditma Says:

December 20th, 2007 at 2:01 pm
    Billz…got that joint working on Windows Media…the link is in ur inbox

^Good lookin’ out.

15. Plug Says:

and yeah, Crooked I was def talking to ya’ll this week.
    ——
    SMH @ Crooked I getting mad because everybody dont like his tracks. I been tellin these rappers about this. That is feminine for a man to whine about criticism. I’ll never tell somebody I like they music if i don’t. Crooked i, you be spittin but I just cant see myself bangin ya tunes in the whip. That dont mean I’m hatin. It just means I didnt like it. Thats where alot of rappers fall off. they get caught up in what everybody thinks. Just make yo music for your main fans. Fock what we say.

16. That Man Says:

# That Man Says:
    December 20th, 2007 at 2:04 pm

I heard this Rhymefest song awhile back and it’s still heat.

Here’s another track put on zshare from myspace:

^^^”Foolin Around” by Rhymefest

17. Plug Says:

lil wayne said at the begining of the drought 3 that it was a free mixtape. All droughts are free mixtapes

18. Plug Says:

Rappers that can spit that I dont really feel they music

mos Def
    Talib Kwali
    Lupe
    Joe buddens
    Common

Beewirks… This Fallin’ track is a good lock. You think you can Zshare the previous ones you sent to me?

20. Soprano Says:

# That Man Says:
    December 20th, 2007 at 2:04 pm

I heard this Rhymefest song awhile back and it’s still heat.

Here’s another track put on zshare from myspace:

^^^”Foolin Around” by Rhymefest

props

———————————

fuck weezy

im hating crooked n weezy now heard 2 much of them.

im out

Speakin of west Coastin, What up wit spiggaty 1

*currently listening to UGK’s song on Down south hustlers*

23. cMac Says:

long live ether

cMac Says:

December 20th, 2007 at 11:33 am
    THIS is what he meant by sea-food lover

Plug Says:

December 20th, 2007 at 2:11 pm
    Rappers that can spit that I dont really feel they music

mos Def
    Talib Kwali
    Lupe
    Joe buddens
    Common

^That’s a good way to put it. At least you admit that they’re nice, but you just don’t fuck with their sound/topics. Highly respectable.

Btw…

E40’s version of White Gurl > Jeezy/USDA versoin of White Girl

26. tyrone biggums Says:

Plug Says:
    December 20th, 2007 at 2:07 pm
    and yeah, Crooked I was def talking to ya’ll this week.
    ——

….see this is the exact problem……you didn’t listen to it but you decided you didn’t like it and diss….he isn’t dissing people who just don’t like it…he is dissing the people hating on him for continuosly dropping weekly’s….all he is saying is how are you gonna hate on someone giving you dope shit weely, if you don’t like it just stfu and k.i.m. but how are you gonna complain that someone is making music and giving it away for free, if you don’t like it don’t listen and sttay quiet….

Plug Says:

Rappers that can spit that I dont really feel they music

mos Def
    Talib Kwali
    Lupe
    Joe buddens
    Common

….agreed but it did take him about 3 years of us saying lupe common and budden are dumb nice before he would even admit that much…

and the shit would make sense if Plug wasn’t the biggest cannibus fan on the planet cause can-i-bus fits that category better than anyone else he mentions

28. Plug Says:

—–
    I listened to it. that one was str8. He zoned out on that one pretty good

29. usaiditma Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    December 20th, 2007 at 2:12 pm

yea definitely…gimme a minute to upload them

30. Plug Says:

——–
    to me he is the most lyrical cat ever. he gives me a product that no one else does. thats why i like him

31. That Man Says:

Is Crooked really get that much hate about his weekly thing that he actually has to speak up about it?

Damn, I thought it was just nahright…

32. Plug Says:

all hail the gloat

33. Phuque Says:

# eskay Says:
    December 20th, 2007 at 1:52 pm

>>why? yall beefin? spill the beans mane

no beef, just no love.

and yeah, Crooked I was def talking to ya’ll this week.

Hm.

I can see it now….a diss track to all of the regs, by name…hilarity…

34. tyrone biggums Says:

Plug Says:
    December 20th, 2007 at 2:19 pm
    ——–

….i know and believe me when I say I understand that thinking I just don’t understand how you are the same person that also like master P and juve and who says he can’t get into the music of other crazy lyricist, cause I like canibus but real talk listening to him makes my head hurt, dude has negative flow and doesn’t make music at all, he just straight spits, which is cool for what it is but i don’t how can you listen to that shit and then turn around and say budden/lupe/common are dope lyricist but don’t make good songs……if thats how you feel than you should feel the same way maybe even stronger about canibus….it’s like you got a split musical personality

35. spotrusherz Says:

Rappers that can spit that I dont really feel they music

mos Def
    Lupe
    ice cube
    q-tip
    ll cool j
    gza (his music is dope but i dont feel his delivery/flow)

and i didnt mention talib cause the boy might have good lyrics but he can’t spit

36. chea Says:

mos Def
    Talib Kwali
    Lupe
    Joe buddens
    Common
    and the champ of them all…..CANNIBUS

lol this is a list of my top MCs if you remove jump-off and cannibus (and add Jay and Kanye)

there’s a big diversity of viewpoints on nah, that’s why it’s fun to come here and rock out with my cock out

37. moresickaMC Says:

Pharrell had the best verse on Us Placers…(no ghostwrite)

38. spotrusherz Says:

oh yeah and fucking evidence, i cant stand that dude but i guess he’s kinda talented

39. Plug Says:

——
    alot of it is beats

40. spotrusherz Says:

i forgot to delete lupe of the previously posted list, i feel that little nerd (no hoodtalk.org)

41. Plug Says:

I can see it now….a diss track to all of the regs, by name…hilarity…
    ____
    I didnt hear it

eskay Says:

December 20th, 2007 at 1:55 pm
    >>That lightskindeded shorty that was text messagin’ that got stomped out coulda got it.

oh so you like meatballs huh (c) Land

^Somebody’s in rare form today. But yeah, she was sexy in the face.

43. That Man Says:

Ghostface, yes Ghostface, used to be on my list because half time I didn’t know what the hell he was talking about.

….then he goes and admits his shit doesn’t always makes sense.

I feel better now.

44. That Man Says:

I can see it now….a diss track to all of the regs, by name…hilarity…

I heard subliminal thrown out green eyes.

Just saying.

Thats Reys sister.

49. cMac Says:

Plug Says:

December 20th, 2007 at 2:38 pm
    anybody seen Super Bad? That a nice movie to enjoy some sweets on
    _______-

I was sober at the time…I wish I could’ve lit the icky though

50. Foe Show Says:

BOOT CAMP CLICK! Reeel heep hop say?

Let the madness begin nigga, let it begin, let the madness begin i’ll let the brains blow if you grinnnn’a

51. Foe Show Says:

*chews on straw*
    *starts mosh pit*
    *pushes plug, who skins face on the carpet*

52. usaiditma Says:

Billz….sent those two tracks

53. Astro Says:

PS : The show was fkiiin crazy, The B.D.I Mc + Smiff n Wessun + P-Body!!…Rock couldn’t pass the borders tho….

54. IllMfksz1 Says: