Rhymefest ft. Kweli – Never Can Say Goodbye

This one slipped under my radar. ‘Fest was supposed to drop this Michael Jackson dedication mixtape on the 15th, but I don’t believe it’s made its way onto the internets yet.

Rhymefest ft. Talib Kweli – Never Can Say Goodbye

You can also download a few more tracks from his Myspace

36 Responses to “Rhymefest ft. Kweli – Never Can Say Goodbye”

1. ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The Jacksons version?

3. moresickaMC Says:

smh@ jacko’s face falling apart

4. moresickaMC Says:

Mark Ronson> your favorite producer

smh @ Ransom insisting Joey is gay and then spitting a line like “I swear to God I’ll tear up your ass”

Talib is really, really mastering his flow. This shit rocks. Rhymefest shittin’ on the rapper-hustlers. Mark Ronson went in on the beat.

Somebody up’ this, pronto.

Thanks,

DBillz
    RBG Inc.

7. Plug Says:

/\ did everybody catch this interview. Its a close second to the best interview of the year. yall already know who number one is

8. moresickaMC Says:

lol@crooked calling out the nahright haters

9. Plug Says:

eskay Says:

December 20th, 2007 at 1:36 pm

^I peeped that yesterday. You should see him on the MM3 dvd when they show him recording the verse for the “Family” joint. Madd humble. And like it was said before, if you thought this ninja was a fruit topping from jump, then that would make you equally fassy for being around him and never acknowledging it.

Btw… Allhiphop, Sohh, and some other site was shouted in the credits. But no Nahright. Get ’em eskay.

11. moresickaMC Says:

# Plug Says:
    December 20th, 2007 at 1:37 pm

50 has had the best interviews, this yr. entertainment

12. tyrone biggums Says:

eskay Says:
    December 20th, 2007 at 1:36 pm

….I seen it…shits digusting b…….I’ma Ransom fan but he lost me with that shit, I didn’t care he was beefing with Budden but to make a song where you spend literally 5 minutes calling him every word for gay there is….and if he really was gay what you were you doing spending so much time with him ? especially since he waits till the thrid diss track but say it, so for the first 2 diss tracks you were just gonna keep that ether a secret ? GTFOH

…..smh @ me always forgetting to remove the hhtp: part from eskay’s post…

13. Plug Says:

I aint ask you to delete my non working address focker

*slap boxes*

but yo, Family Reunion is fuego.

bad ass Santa:

>>I aint ask you to delete my non working address focker

don’t link to that site here.

16. moresickaMC Says:

D. Billz Says:
    December 20th, 2007 at 1:39 pm

eskay Says:

December 20th, 2007 at 1:36 pm
    MM3=biggest disappointment of 07

17. cMac Says:

slow day again…

*turns on ipod*

18. Soprano Says:

lol@crooked calling out the nahright haters

————————

yeah he called me out u hear him?

19. I Fux Says:

*listens to Blow My Mind remix again* Daps All Around, Whats Good Nah!

20. Plug Says:

don’t link to that site here.
    —–
    why? yall beefin? spill the beans mane

21. tyrone biggums Says:

moresickaMC Says:
    December 20th, 2007 at 1:37 pm
    lol@crooked calling out the nahright haters

…i was thinking the same thing…but real talk dudes right….how can people possible hate on him….every week he drops a new song where he bodies his verses and its free so whats the complaint exactly ? who else would do something like this ? and shit if you don’t fuck with him don’t listen but everyone putting trash out everywhere and bitching cause people aren’t buying it enough and Crooked I stays dropping heat for free and what do you know more fickle rap fans complaining…….

hip-hop fans = biggest babies/whiners on the planet

22. ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:

eskay Says:

December 20th, 2007 at 1:42 pm
    but yo, Family Reunion is fuego.

bad ass Santa:

THAT shit wont be funny when niggas start doin stick’ups as santa. (c: Brooklyn niggas)

23. tyrone biggums Says:

# tyrone biggums Says:
    December 20th, 2007 at 1:45 pm

moresickaMC Says:
    December 20th, 2007 at 1:37 pm
    lol@crooked calling out the nahright haters

hip-hop fans = biggest babies/whiners on the planet
    nah right is like the only site with alot of crooked haters…smh. wattup eskay?

moresickaMC Says:

December 20th, 2007 at 1:43 pm
    D. Billz Says:
    December 20th, 2007 at 1:39 pm

eskay Says:

December 20th, 2007 at 1:36 pm
    MM3=biggest disappointment of 07

^Sucks for you.

27. ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:

Plug Says:

December 20th, 2007 at 1:47 pm
    ——
    Weezy F.

Weezy F. Jefferson > Zeezy Fucks Baby.

eskay Says:

December 20th, 2007 at 1:42 pm
    but yo, Family Reunion is fuego.

^Indeed. Hitch goes in.

29. moresickaMC Says:

# Plug Says:
    December 20th, 2007 at 1:47 pm

——
    Weezy F.
    weezy n crooked shouldnt b in the same sentence. crooked is a real spitter

30. tyrone biggums Says:

Plug Says:
    December 20th, 2007 at 1:47 pm
    ——
    Weezy F.

…o really than why isn’t he ?…..lil wayne is a whore not a smut….big difference smuts do the shit for free….whores charge…..

>>why? yall beefin? spill the beans mane

no beef, just no love.

and yeah, Crooked I was def talking to ya’ll this week.

eskay Says:

December 20th, 2007 at 1:42 pm
    but yo, Family Reunion is fuego.

bad ass Santa:

^That lightskindeded shorty that was text messagin’ that got stomped out coulda got it.

>>That lightskindeded shorty that was text messagin’ that got stomped out coulda got it.

oh so you like meatballs huh (c) Land

34. ELECTROGREMLINcs88 Says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWE!

35. moresickaMC Says:

fav Christmas album? Mariah

36. That Man Says:

I heard this Rhymefest song awhile back and it’s still heat.

Here’s another track from MJ/Rhymefest mixtape:

^^^”Foolin Around” by Rhymefest