Kanye + Daft Punk SPIN Cover

That guy has a Grammy face.

Also: Angel has Snoop’s Italian Vogue cover.

159 Responses to “Kanye + Daft Punk SPIN Cover”

Stronger… (pause)

2. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

daft punk is drippin with wack juice

Daft Punk was poppin’ in Europe before Ye. Now they can thank him for being played in more than just the techno clubs.

4. Plug Says:

cats in the chi loves robots

5. crazy88since88 Says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

“Rockefeller also told Russo that his family’s foundation had created and bankrolled the women’s liberation movement in order to destroy the family and that population reduction was a fundamental aim of the global elite.”

7. HHF Says:

8. HHF Says:

D. Billz Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 4:23 pm

^^Daft Punk been popping in europe since the mid 90s

9. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

I wonder what Tony Touch is doing these days(no homo)

^yea so it could send moms to work meaningless jobs, and leave the impressionble kids lost without strong representation

11. 456 Says:

Kunta Kinte on it

^better kunta kinte on your money than the slavemaster trading cards (c)chapelle

(”i’m just stacking these fives and these pennies nigga.” classic material)

12. crazy88since88 Says:

HHF Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 4:24 pm
    News: House passes energy bill (again), President will sign into law tomorrow. The core of the bill, an increase in Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) standards to 35 mpg by 2020, has remained and the House overhwhelmingly passed the revised bill today by a vote of 314 – 100. Thus, we can now officially say that the United States Congress has approved the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007.

^^^anybody remember when the dems tried to raise cafe standards a couple of years back and the republicans fought it. Now oil is expensive so its the “in” thing to conserve oil.

This is why american cars are far behind foreign cars in gas consumption and nobody wants to buy them now. Amazing ass backwards type logic…but hey..

SAY WORD. i think people who buy & lease SUV’s Pick-Up trucks… should pay a local & fed energy tax, yearly.

New Black Republicans video at my spot, with added 16 bars from Ye.

…and wow has Ye been holding back.

15. HHF Says:

^^^I wont totally blame Americans tho, because if cafe standards had been raised earlier by the govt, the american car companies would have started working on fuel efficient cars much earlier than they did.

Plus I still want that Infinity FX 35…Or that BMW on alumnah

16. pmass Says:

@ cOLD

“scuse me for asking- but where is your website/blog/whatever located. I’ve been out of the loop for a minute.

(no dude)

17. 456 Says:

cOLD Says:
    December 18th, 2007 at 4:32 pm

…and wow has Ye been holding back.

^aaaaaaaaaayooo

18. Plug Says:

cOLD Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 4:32 pm
    New Black Republicans video at my spot,
    =——–=
    what spot?

19. HHF Says:

^^^yeah what pmass said….actually whers yo beats at?

20. pmass Says:

# cOLD Says:
    December 18th, 2007 at 4:32 pm

…and wow has Ye been holding back.

=====================

dude.

21. Big Homie Says:

Cover is pretty dope

22. That Man Says:

“No Hook” Jay Z and Stevie Wonder mix from Dj Crazy Chris

Last one.

cOLD Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 4:29 pm

^*ding ding ding* Ditto. And make it easier for the powers that be to control their minds.

24. HHF Says:

Big Homie Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 4:36 pm
    Cover is pretty dope

^^^Ayoooo

25. HHF Says:

jk

I have no website/blog just wanted to know what its like to be a self promoting fuck (no cmac).

27. buddyholly Says:

Ayo, that scarf on YE goes im·pec·ca·bly HARD… damn near fucked up my monitor…

28. HHF Says:

That Man Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 4:37 pm

“No Hook” Jay Z and Stevie Wonder mix from Dj Crazy Chris

Last one.

^^^The pray ish was nice

…and wow has Ye been holding back.

^aaaaaaaaaayooo

^good call. cant clean that shit up.

30. HHF Says:

LOL @ cOLD….u a cold mofucka

Those sunshades Ye rockin’ look like them big ass UV Ray blockers that the old folks be wearin’.

32. crazy88since88 Says:

cOLD Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 4:40 pm
    …and wow has Ye been holding back.

^aaaaaaaaaayooo

^good call. cant clean that shit up.

LMAO

D. Billz is Ye’s pops still around, I know his moms raised him, but is his pops alive?

34. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Boot Camp Clik > D-Block

35. cMac Says:

lurking

36. Brodie Says:

does anybody know the name of this song that festures lupe. it has this girl singing and uses the same sample as jeezy’s “go crazy”

37. That Man Says:

WTF?

Someone will get angry.

38. crazy88since88 Says:

cOLD Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 4:43 pm

yea, last i heard, Dame was workin on his comeback. (no Wayne, Baby & hot yogurt)

I knew that last bar would bring cmac out from lurk mode, .. lol

cOLD Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 4:43 pm

^Yeah. As a matter of fact, Ye just fronted him some dough to open up his own cafe in some part of MD.

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 4:45 pm
    Boot Camp Clik > D-Block

^As a crew, but not individually.

42. Babydoll Says:

43. crazy88since88 Says:

^too bad this nigga went at joe.

nicki manaj? anybody

45. Phuque Says:

Who is Daft Punk?

>>As a crew, but not individually.

as long as you know.

Babydoll Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 4:52 pm

^Thanks for everyone in that video collectively ruining a classic. Including the originator.

48. crazy88since88 Says:

cOLD Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 4:56 pm

^too bad this nigga went at joe.

nicki manaj?

Naw… she got too many chickenhead maneurisms, all the neck jerkin & hand movements… and she short with those Oompa Loompa Limps… the broad creeps me out. and her flow is menstrual. (Bloody Awful. c: Eng.Rep.)

Nicki Manaj is trash dookie.

50. k Says:

That Man Says:
    December 18th, 2007 at 4:45 pm

WTF?

Someone will get angry.

who are these people?

51. HHF Says:

^^^Im sure you heard this song before in a commercial or just on TV

52. Babydoll Says:

D. Billz Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 4:59 pm
    Babydoll Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 4:52 pm

^LOL! I was like WTF…that is a classic song though

Nicki Manaj is trash dookie.

^lol, whats with this nigga Fendi on the come up, seem like he sucking bloody twat.

54. HHF Says:

Phuque Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 4:58 pm
    Who is Daft Punk?

^^^www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPBmXEO3yUU

Im sure you heard this song before in a commercial or just on TV

55. k Says:

D. Billz Says:
    December 18th, 2007 at 5:02 pm
    Nicki Manaj is trash dookie.

^^that shit someone posted where she’s doing her version of “warning” was dope

56. Big Homie Says:

Boot Camp Clik > D-Block

^As a crew, but not individually.

^ True, what about Boot Camp Clik and Wu-Tang. I know that has been brought up, but never stuck around for the full discussion.

57. HHF Says:

Boot Camp > Wu Tang

58. Babydoll Says:

HHF Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 5:04 pm
    Phuque Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 4:58 pm
    Who is Daft Punk?

^^^www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPBmXEO3yUU

Im sure you heard this song before in a commercial or just on TV

^ Nah, this my shit right here… I used to twist something and bump this in the whip like 3 years ago…LOL!

59. crazy88since88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 5:05 pm
    Boot Camp Clik > D-Block

^As a crew, but not individually.

Wu.

60. HHF Says:

Who is Daft Punk?

^^^www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPBmXEO3yUU

Im sure you heard this song before in a commercial or just on TV

^^^Ayooo myself for posting that video…word to K

61. That Man Says:

WTF?

Someone will get angry.

who are these people?

I think they work for AOL music, according to the description, which is hilarious.

62. Babydoll Says:

k Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 5:04 pm
    D. Billz Says:
    December 18th, 2007 at 5:02 pm
    Nicki Manaj is trash dookie.

^^that shit someone posted where she’s doing her version of “warning” was dope

^co-sign although she did sound like a fake ass lil’ kim

k Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 5:04 pm
    D. Billz Says:
    December 18th, 2007 at 5:02 pm
    Nicki Manaj is trash dookie.

^^that shit someone posted where she’s doing her version of “warning” was dope

^I posted it. And I thought it was purely absurd for her to ruin a classic like that.

64. I Fux Says:

spears fired and ghostride the cheetah

^^WOW classic shit……….and if you didnt know Big Homie has the most underrated blog ever.

Eve and Charli Baltimore did a decent rendition of “Brooklyn’s Finest” a few years ago called “Philly’s Finest”. That’s where the buck stops. Nicki Minaj is bum juice.

66. HHF Says:

Babydoll Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 5:08 pm
    HHF Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 5:04 pm
    Phuque Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 4:58 pm
    Who is Daft Punk?

^^^www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPBmXEO3yUU

Im sure you heard this song before in a commercial or just on TV

^^^AHaaaaa……they would not stop playing that shit in clubs in the early 00s. This the song they played in the mixed clubs to break up the hiphop when ninjs was getting too rowdy. That shit sucked…funny memories.

67. I Fux Says:

Nicki Minaj

^^ She is kinda hot and didnt complete suck but its a box with god type ish

^ (c) Hammerjacks in B’more (which is now closed)

69. HHF Says:

I totally forgot about that song…wow, funny

70. k Says:

HHF Says:
    December 18th, 2007 at 5:09 pm
    Who is Daft Punk?

^^^www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPBmXEO3yUU

Im sure you heard this song before in a commercial or just on TV

^^^Ayooo myself for posting that video…word to K

haha. i be jamming to that daft punk…and that song “music sounds better with you”? what??!

71. crazy88since88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 5:12 pm

Pussy Juice > Bum Juice
    (88 looks for asian “waterfall” chick)

72. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

spears fired and ghostride the cheetah

yeah, Big Homie always has a classic album post, good stuff.

although I’ll say without hesitation that

hoodtalk.org is the most entertaining/ignorant site on the internet

73. HHF Says:

^^^AYOoo

74. I Fux Says:

^^ This ish gets the party crunk for that club music type stuff, somebody zshare it for the kid……this is bananas

Babydoll Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 5:08 pm
    HHF Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 5:04 pm
    Phuque Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 4:58 pm
    Who is Daft Punk?

^^^www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPBmXEO3yUU

Im sure you heard this song before in a commercial or just on TV

^LMAO @ a mofo gettin’ high to “One More Time”. I do like the song though. However…

This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmMln54lt9A > One More Time

76. crazy88since88 Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 5:15 pm
    spears fired and ghostride the cheetah

yeah, Big Homie always has a classic album post, good stuff.

although I’ll say without hesitation that

hoodtalk.org is the most entertaining/ignorant site on the internet

VOTE FOR HOOTS!!!!!! VOTE FOR HOOTS!!!!!! VOTE FOR HOOTS!!!!!! VOTE FOR HOOTS!!!!!! VOTE FOR HOOTS!!!!!!

77. I Fux Says:

^^ When I go to TJ and they play this shit, ERUPTION ensues…Pitbull had some balls to rape that Satisfaction beat

78. HHF Says:

What about that “little bit of ecstasy”…I couldnt find a youtube

79. k Says:

straight up. most techno is straight garbage, but every once in a while there come some hotness, like that kid a album

80. Babydoll Says:

HHF Says:

^LMAO

81. HHF Says:

I gotta admit to liking this:

82. I Fux Says:

yo HHF them Basement Jaxx dudes got some club bangers, No Guido with the spiky hairdo

83. Babydoll Says:

HHF Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 5:19 pm
    I gotta admit to liking this:

^oh yeah, what commercial is that from again? LOL

84. HHF Says:

k Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 5:18 pm

^^^Yeah i hate techno and house, some of that rave shit with weird experimental sounds is ok. But I like drum n bass tho….is that even a genre anymore?

85. k Says:

I Fux Says:
    December 18th, 2007 at 5:20 pm

^HAHAHAHA…doin that corny ass 80s looking long island jersey shore dance they be doing

86. HHF Says:

anyone remember this? drum n bass at its finest

87. Big Homie Says:

*rubs chin*

Boot Camp > Wu…wait hold up…Wu > Boot Camp

Damnit that is a hard one

88. Big Homie Says:

I guess when it comes to their catalog I’m going with the Wu

Skills wise..mmm. Boot Camp’s freestyles…whoa…I think if they was to go head to head in a battle Boot Camp takes it.

89. I Fux Says:

^^ Somebody other than Big Shug should have rapped on this blicka’

90. lo k Says:

someone get the mayor on the horn…

91. I Fux Says:

^^ I think Smif n Wesson aka Coco Brovas rhymed on this

92. blaze22 Says:

^^ I think Smif n Wesson aka Coco Brovas rhymed on this
    Super Brooklyn

The flow is dumb like Cam on 60 Minutes – Ransom

94. I Fux Says:

Petra and Chela, two comadres, are talking.

Petra : Ese señor George García, asked me out for a date. I know you went out with him last week, and I wanted to talk with you about him before I give him my answer.

Chela: Pues, le’ me tell you sonting. He cho’s up at my casa a las 7 and dresed good, really nice you know. And he brings me flawers and una caja de chocolates, más suave! Then he takes me downstairs, and what’s there but a beautiful car limousine, con chauffeur y toda la madre. Then he takes me out for dinner… más bueno, el lobster. Then we go see a cho’… Let me tell you Petra , I enjoyed it so much I could hab died from pleachure! So then, we are coming back to my house, and he turns into an ANIMAL. Más Loco que la chingada, he tears off my espensive new dress that I bought at Target and has his way with me… two times!”

Petra : No la chingues! So, you telling me I shouldn’t go out with him?

Chela: NO, NO PENDEJA!! I’m just saying, wear an old dress from Wal-Mart.

———–LMAO at that Ransom quote

95. HHF Says:

The flow is dumb like Cam on 60 Minutes – Ransom

^^^wow, that didnt take long LOL

96. lo k Says:

HHF Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 5:23 pm
    anyone remember this? drum n bass at its finest

^^^^^

negative… this is drum & bass at its finest….

97. crazy88since88 Says:

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL MY SELECTA!

98. RIGZ Says:

lo k Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 5:32 pm
    HHF Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 5:23 pm
    anyone remember this? drum n bass at its finest

^^^^^

negative… this is drum & bass at its finest….

Negative. Original Nuttah is JUNGLE, not D&B.

*rubs chin*
    Damnit that is a hard one

^wow.

*clicks big homie name due to fux cosign*

100. HHF Says:

lo k Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 5:32 pm
    HHF Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 5:23 pm
    anyone remember this? drum n bass at its finest

^^^^^

negative… this is drum & bass at its finest….

^^^OH shit…I forgot about them old school jungle shits. I had this CD with all these wild jungle remixes of popular dance hall. Im bout to go find that shit.

I kind of seperated this type ish from the cleaner stuff later on like Roni Size. But this the real shit…u won that round.

101. crazy88since88 Says:

crazy88since88 Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 5:34 pm
    WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL MY SELECTA!

*jumps on on desktop*

*grabs Lysol*

*makes Torch*

“LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD-A-MERCY”

102. HHF Says:

That amen break!

For those who want to learn something new, check this out:

103. I Fux Says:

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL MY SELECTA!

^^^DAMNNNNNNNNNNN

107. Babydoll Says:

I Fux Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 5:39 pm

^^ I have always liked this beat and the video is kinda funny

^co-fucking sign. I was looking for it earlier when everybody was posting the dancehall stuff. I could’ve did with out that video though…LOL

108. HHF Says:

I Fux Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 5:41 pm
    crazy88since88 Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 5:34 pm
    WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL MY SELECTA!

^^^DAMNNNNNNNNNNN

^^^I used to loop that shit like I was crazy

LF: whats up with Landlord?

110. I Fux Says:

^^ I think it was ’99 and I was a senior, I had this OGC blicka’ on repeat ……walking around the halls or the pitch and everytime I kicked the ball I would yell “Bonvoyagggggeeeeee”

111. I Fux Says:

^^ Sister Nancy – Bam Bam

Billz put me onto some song called above the clouds and that shit was impeccably hard

112. LANSKI Says:

*universal greeting of peace*

WTF

How did Kanye make the song of the year when Daft made the same song twice? He rhymed over the instrumental and threw his eq settings on, no hate, I like the song, but come on lets be realistic.

Daft had the anime shit back then when gorillaz was running shit. They brought out toys and the whole shit.

Snoop is taking it there . . . ummm . . . don’t want to judge but the shits corn b . . . fuck it . . . do you.

R&B=Rap and Bullshit.

. . . I’ll end this with the universal greeting of peace (c)

113. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

D. Billz Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 4:42 pm

nah son, BLU BLOCKERS! don’t front on MC Geek!
    if one other person gets that reference, i’ll be surprised as hell.

114. I Fux Says:

^^ @ M-Roc …….my blue blockers yaaaaaaaaaa(c) MC Geek

115. k Says:

LANSKI Says:
    December 18th, 2007 at 5:47 pm
    *universal greeting of peace*

WTF

R&B=Rap and Bullshit.

. . . I’ll end this with the universal greeting of peace (c)

karma of the universe baby. elvis did it in the 50s with rock-n-roll…stole black music, presented it as his, and made a shitload of money

116. LANSKI Says:

Let me think. . .

Ok, I can live with that.

117. HHF Says:

hiphop vs pop argument in nahlite is interesting….

Danm these niggas bout to start fighting….why he keep calling him a dumb fuck….hillarity

dude IS a dumb fuck for his argument tho saying hiphop is now pop

118. HHF Says:

A dumb fuck for saying Hammer is hard..This shit is funny

119. k Says:

dude IS a dumb fuck for his argument tho saying hiphop is now pop

there’s an element of truth to this for sure

120. RIGZ Says:

“I was coolin in my car one day you see,
    Clockin a double Nickel on the L.I.E
    When it dawned on us that it was 10 o’clock
    Turn on the tunes to hear the DJ rock…”

…THIS IS STILL THE BEST SONG IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW…

Still sounding fresh after ALL these years…And yes I HAVE been listening to this (CD) for almost 5 hours….CLASSIC.

121. Digital scales Says:

damn RA the rugged man on nahright light….that dude puts on a dope show..

122. HHF Says:

k Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 5:59 pm
    dude IS a dumb fuck for his argument tho saying hiphop is now pop

there’s an element of truth to this for sure

^^^you have to hear the interview……

saying hiphop is pop is for people who want to just group shit…..Is Blu & Exile pop?

123. I Fux Says:

Rigz can you zshare it, damn I love that track

124. HHF Says:

Digital scales Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 5:59 pm
    damn RA the rugged man on nahright light….that dude puts on a dope show..

^^^Im saying…

125. LANSKI Says:

*out*

126. HHF Says:

AHHAAA…he said will be back with the faggot Rude Jude…hillarity

127. HHF Says:

Im out

128. Ja Rule REMEMBER ME Says:

So a month later and AG aint even close to being plat.. are we sposed to ignore that?

——————————————————————————–

pardon me i had to laugh at that

129. RIGZ Says:

I Fux Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 6:01 pm
    Rigz can you zshare it, damn I love that track

Imma try, but my nets fuckin up at the mo’….uploading it might be nuts…

130. I Fux Says:

No Prob Rigz, hey who else sampled that?

131. Digital scales Says:

you sleep on ra the rugged man…hes a crazy white boy…he use nigga and all that hahahahaha thats my nigga R.A. the Rugged Man…

132. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

RA is totally right towards the end though…who gives a fuck if quote-unquote “real hip hop” artists are selling a ton of records?

133. RIGZ Says:

RA The Rugged Man > Almost everyone in your Top 5.

I mean strictly skills-wise…

BEST LAST VERSE EVER???? Its real close….

134. I Fux Says:

Hell Razah’s album Ladders that came out this year = Fiyaaaaa

135. Digital scales Says:

LMAO@ AND THE FAGGET RUDE JUDE AAAAAAAOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW

136. RIGZ Says:

I Fux Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 6:04 pm
    No Prob Rigz, hey who else sampled that?

Ghost just used it on BDR…That made me realise how ill the EPMD one is..

This may be the best song I ever heard.

Real Talk.

If you dont know what Im talkin about:

137. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

tinyurl.com/boz36
    this is old but still funny

Biggie rates other rappers

138. k Says:

RIGZ Says:
    December 18th, 2007 at 6:06 pm
    RA The Rugged Man > Almost everyone in your Top 5.

I mean strictly skills-wise…

BEST LAST VERSE EVER???? Its real close….

first of all, wow. second of all, dude at the end SPAAAAAZES out…! wtf

139. I Fux Says:

damn I just had a dumb moment no wonder the beat seems so familar, BDR is what I have been basically listening to for a week

I Fux Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 5:47 pm

^^ Sister Nancy – Bam Bam

^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSKxf3kC41M From Boston

141. Digital scales Says:

Go cop ” die rugged man, die” im not gon say its a classic but its a funny ass album with dope lyrics and the nigga been in the game for like 14 15 years and he only droped one album…..funny ass nigga

142. cMac Says:

and jerzey loses again

143. RIGZ Says:

k Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 6:12 pm
    RIGZ Says:
    December 18th, 2007 at 6:06 pm
    RA The Rugged Man > Almost everyone in your Top 5.

I mean strictly skills-wise…

BEST LAST VERSE EVER???? Its real close….

first of all, wow. second of all, dude at the end SPAAAAAZES out…! wtf

Told you so. RA The Rugged Man is CRAZY NICE. I remember the first time I ever heard him was when he used to roll with Biggie. Biggie kept sayin RA was nicer than him, but he wont make it in the industry coz he’s too wild..

144. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 6:12 pm
    tinyurl.com/boz36
    this is old but still funny

Biggie rates other rappers

LOL @ his craig mack rating “some pretty kid shit.” SMH

145. Digital scales Says:

R.A. The Rugged One: The white boy??!! The one that I did the jam with???
    That’s who you talkin’ about? Two…might be a three, I did the song, they
    paid me a lot of money, that’s why I did it. The beat was knockin’.
    hahahahaha..hip hop hip hop

146. I Fux Says:

^^^ Story on RA …….you guys might be hyping that verse a little much, its nice but not that nice …….

147. Digital scales Says:

Word Cmac i heard about that, if they planned it right…them niggas is long gone by now…

148. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

E-40: No rating! Zero! I don’t fuck with duke at all. At all.
    I wonder if Big said that before 40 water almost had him murked

149. I Fux Says:

E-40: No rating! Zero! I don’t fuck with duke at all. At all.

^^^*Thizz Face* *dies*

150. RIGZ Says:

That verse is ridiculous Fux. The amount of shit he fits in is nuts (none). That Pun bit is off the meter(none). I rewinded that shit like, a 100 times when I first heard that shit…

151. G7 Says:

RIGZ Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 5:59 pm
    “I was coolin in my car one day you see,
    Clockin a double Nickel on the L.I.E
    When it dawned on us that it was 10 o’clock
    Turn on the tunes to hear the DJ rock…”

…THIS IS STILL THE BEST SONG IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW…

====
    that’s crazy cuz I got Unfinished Business in the whip right now. just popped the cd in this morning. small world.

152. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

at the end he says “fuck puff”, this must’ve been toward the end…

PEACE! magazine is from toronto….TEEDOT STAND UP!

153. I Fux Says:

I wonder if Big said that before 40 water almost had him murked

^^ ^No way it had to be before and thats why E-40 probably

154. RIGZ Says:

R.A. The Rugged One: The white boy??!! The one that I did the jam with???
    That’s who you talkin’ about? Two…might be a three, I did the song, they
    paid me a lot of money, that’s why I did it. The beat was knockin’.

LOL. Big was a joker. Especially coz when they were sitting down together in 93/94 he was sayin the opposite…who knows…

Big was a funny m’fucka tho..

>>BEST LAST VERSE EVER???? Its real close….

156. Mark Twain Fame Says:

okay I’m thinking I’m with Rude Jude on the arguement…R.A. is trippin on some B.S.

ha I remember Jude from muhf’n Jude on Jenny Jones…classic.

157. 40 Inch Says:

que?

158. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Kanye’s Interview in Spin Magazine Says:

[…] Previously: Kanye + Daft Punk SPIN Cover FShareWidget.displayFShareButtonCode({ fshare_permalink: ‘{PERMALINK}’, fshare_id: ‘2CFBFFFF000E26650002FFFFFB2C’, fshare_style: ‘regular_size’ }); […]

159. Drama KING NYC Says: