Video: Jay-Z Speaks on I Will Not Lose Campaign

Jay talks to Flow TV about the “I Will Not Lose Campaign” and Rocawear. I’m guessing this interview was done a while ago.

163 Responses to “Video: Jay-Z Speaks on I Will Not Lose Campaign”

1. Paperstacker Says:

You lost when ether came out.

Old Chump

2. chea Says:

lupe

the cool

3. chea Says:

jay’s clothing line = traysh

4. chea Says:

people who rock g-unit clothing = bitches

5. cMac Says:

@ Chea’s pringle can reference.

You forgot to mention that you were talking about the $4.95 pack with 7 individually wrapped pringles in it, conveniently located in your hotel mini-bar.

6. Mark Twain Fame Says:

“my bad it was the green dress…he he huh uhh…”

bawhumbug!!!

*fred sanford voice*

“YA BIG DUMMY!”

######################

cMac Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 6:37 pm
    especially the sour feeling in the back of the throat, makes it hard to swallow
    ______
    *Does “THE ROCK” eye*
    *takes get out of Ayyoo free card*

now get your rudy poo candt ass outta here

damn…what?!…where’s my AYO free card?!…

*notices and reads sign above the ayo free card center*

*”no whites allowed.”*

“damn.”

7. That Man Says:

HAHAHA

That Bow Wow video deserves it’s own post. No doubt.

THAT IS CLASSIC.

8. cMac Says:

^lol

>>now get your rudy poo candt ass outta here

lol @ that and doing “The Rock Eye”

chea Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 6:41 pm
    jay’s clothing line = traysh

chea Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 6:42 pm
    people who rock g-unit clothing = bitches

^I don’t rock either one, but what’s wrong with their clothing?

11. Mark Twain Fame Says:

outta here.

peace bruhs.

12. cMac Says:

later twain

13. cMac Says:

eskay Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 6:48 pm
    >>now get your rudy poo candt ass outta here

lol @ that and doing “The Rock Eye”
    ___________

that ol’ mentos the fresh maker lookin ass ninja

G-Unit clothing is horrible, Rocawear has a couple of decent things, but I would never rock either.

15. cMac Says:

Cosign

*places hand over heart*

I pledge to never wear g-unit clothing…. one nation, under god, indivisible…

16. That Man Says:

I have one rocawear jacket (got it as a gift)….but white women love it so yeah. It stays.

Hate is the new love.

17. cMac Says:

i had a severe case of de-ja vu

18. That Man Says:

I never own a pair of Penny Hardaway sneakers, even when he was good.

You lost, little Penny.

19. I Fux Says:

ima stack chips like pringles in a can/like a dealer with 21 in hand/on a beach with shorts and my toes between the soft sand/and my girl topless with an exquisite tan/she brasilera/ass nice/smile precise/ a little tequila and she gets the locurra/you know/ no inhibitions/quick to accomodate/like a promo date who wants to lose her virgin state/not being shiest she will oblige and copulate/orally too/she a classy individual/very visual/I met her at the strip club with her girlfriends/learning new tricks/ our encounter/serendipitous/I was there with my co-d’s/strip club OG’s/make it rain on them hoes/please/ never that/toss chips around so frivolous/paperstack/never heard a hoe say where the cash at/ (c) Fuxie and I am out 1 hundred

eskay Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 6:52 pm

^Agreed. I had a few Rocawear pieces before ’04.

21. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

anyone still rocking hip hop brands = stans, “thugs ™”, and dick-biters. fuck a rocawear, sean john, avires, enyce, and the rest (yeah, i’m looking at you karl kani!)

i’ll give pelle pelle and cross colours a pass because they been done did it.

Nicky Minaj

her in the bathtub > her career

23. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

troop suits, british knights and ewing shoes get the old school love pass.

24. k Says:

D. Billz Says:
    December 17th, 2007 at 7:04 pm
    Nicky Minaj

her in the bathtub > her career

but no, wait — that was incredibly dope

25. Paperstacker Says:

Co-sign mroc (daps all)

Basically any clothing line with a direct reference to a rapper=automatic loss

G-Unit is just fucking corny, and I don’t wanna be walking around with anything g-unit associated. Or the words G-unit on it.

Rocawear, back in 01-03 shit was cool, I owned like 1 rocawear item my whole life then.

enyce=Never owned any of that shit, I don’t even know if its some rappers brand but if youngins rocking that Its aight, at least its not g-unit

Karl Kani clothing-Been dead for decades

k Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 7:13 pm
    D. Billz Says:
    December 17th, 2007 at 7:04 pm
    Nicky Minaj

her in the bathtub > her career

but no, wait — that was incredibly dope

^Nah, you must be on dope. That rendition of Warning was a disgrace.

27. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

even ecko is getting pretty cheesy these days, girbaud was always wack even after they started making “urbanwear”.

the worst g-unit piece had to be the bra-strap tank top that cuurrrtiiisss wore in that one ad, that shit had AYOOOO written all over it (figuratively, not literally).

28. Astro Says:

The Cool in stores tomorrow The Cool in stores tomorrow The Cool in stores tomorrow The Cool in stores tomorrow The Cool in stores tomorrow

29. cMac Says:

imma cop the cool on a whim. it better be good. I guess if it’s not then it’s cool, (pun intended), cause I enjoyed F&L… and I didn’t buy that.

I don’t care for lupe’s comments…

Superstar was a good single.

30. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

lupus > lupe

31. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

***eagerly awaiting pete rock’s new album leaks***

32. That Man Says:

Well, she’s wearing a green dress. It MUST be green eyes.

Lol. Gullible.

Damn, Lupe made it on MTV. They’re actually give him some hype for this album.

33. Astro Says:

Superstar was a good single.

Co-Sign

I simply can’t wait…it’s gonna be on heavy rotation with the official cristal clear sounding MM3 (CD+DVD) I ordered, 2007 = gr8 year 4 hiphop

34. thoreauly77 Says:

why is it that everytime i see or hear KRS these days i want to shoot myself, or him. i used to think the guy ruled.

35. moresickaMC Says:

Lil Wayne is average …dont belive the hype.

36. EnglandRepresent Says:

Peace giblets.

What’s the science?

37. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

thoreauly77 Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 7:28 pm

KRS musically these days = ehhhhhh…
    KRS philosophically = on top of the game.

38. moresickaMC Says:

I was hoping Lupe would finally make a classic….he fell a bit short.

December 17th, 2007 at 7:33 pm
    Lil Wayne is average …dont belive the hype.

^I guess next you’re gonna tell me that Jay-Z is rich.

40. moresickaMC Says:

D. Billz Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 7:34 pm

December 17th, 2007 at 7:33 pm
    Lil Wayne is average …dont belive the hype.

^I guess next you’re gonna tell me that Jay-Z is rich.
    too many ppl r buying into his hype. he’s a fad.

41. moresickaMC Says:

MM3 is underwhelming….Saigon’s mixtapes r miles better.

42. moresickaMC Says:

Lupe needs more Kanye production in his discs…

43. buddyholly Says:

KRS musically these days = ehhhhhh…
    KRS philosophically = on top of the game

KRS is irrelevant (no shots fired)

44. moresickaMC Says:

buddyholly Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 7:38 pm
    KRS musically these days = ehhhhhh…
    KRS philosophically = on top of the game

KRS is irrelevant (no shots fired)
    smh @ kids these days, no respect

45. Paperstacker Says:

I was hoping Lupe would finally make a classic….he fell a bit short.

^^^^^^^^^^

F&L was basically a classic

46. chea Says:

$***M-ROC***$ Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 7:24 pm
    lupus > lupe

soft rock FM radio >> M-Roc

47. !Ven-Tech? Says:

buddyholly Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 7:38 pm
    KRS musically these days = ehhhhhh…
    KRS philosophically = on top of the game

KRS is irrelevant (no shots fired)

*slams on breaks (c) Super Troopers*

*throws car in reverse*

*pulls up next to buddy, grips up*

Say it again! I dare you, I double dare you muthafucka!

*sprays down my Samuel Jackson-esque curl*

48. moresickaMC Says:

eskay Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 6:52 pm
    G-Unit have some dope designs…

49. chea Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 7:33 pm
    Lil Wayne is average …dont belive the hype.

can’t co-sig

when wayne is on and poppin he goes harder than an erection (c) wayne

when he’s using the vocoder/talk box, he’s soft as a turd

basically what i’m saying is he can be super hot or he can be lukewarm

but there’s nothing average about him

December 17th, 2007 at 7:35 pm
    D. Billz Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 7:34 pm

December 17th, 2007 at 7:33 pm
    Lil Wayne is average …dont belive the hype.

^I guess next you’re gonna tell me that Jay-Z is rich.
    too many ppl r buying into his hype. he’s a fad.

^No shit, Sherlock. I think you missed my point the first time.

51. !Ven-Tech? Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 7:43 pm
    eskay Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 6:52 pm
    G-Unit have some dope designs…

*Florida*

52. buddyholly Says:

smh @ kids these days, no respect

^^^ nigga please… KRS is not relelvant in todays rap world. It aint got nuttin’ to do with disrespect, REAL TALK

53. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Whaddidup mayor

54. Astro Says:

Lacoste > Sean John, Enyce, Karl Kani, Echo, G-Unit, Rocawear, Academics etc.

55. chea Says:

real talk i have a rocawear velour sweatsuit i bought on a whim that has never, ever ever ever been rocked

i bought it in 2000

smh at myself for ever thinking that ish was ever cool LOL

oh well i was like 19 so i was still a wee lad

56. moresickaMC Says:

buddyholly Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 7:45 pm
    smh @ kids these days, no respect

smh

VTech… aint shit hooligan. What it is?

58. !Ven-Tech? Says:

buddyholly Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 7:45 pm
    smh @ kids these days, no respect

Neither is Ghost, if you look at the sales…but that’s if you pay attention to those kinda things. In todays rap world, Hurricoon Chris & Minstrel Boy make the cover of reputable hip hop mags…which means todays rap world aint shit!

P.S. Ghost is the Champ, eternal

59. moresickaMC Says:

That Man Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 6:45 pm
    HAHAHA

That Bow Wow video deserves it’s own post. No doubt.

THAT IS CLASSIC.
    scripted 4 promo

60. cMac Says:

7 o’clock shift is here!!!! wooohooo

61. !Ven-Tech? Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 7:49 pm
    That Man Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 6:45 pm
    HAHAHA

That Bow Wow video deserves it’s own post. No doubt.

THAT IS CLASSIC.
    scripted 4 prhomo

62. buddyholly Says:

AYO.. moresickamc, are you serious B? what part no shots fired don’t you understand???

If you cant respect that your whole perspective is whack (c)Hov

63. moresickaMC Says:

chea Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 7:44 pm

December 17th, 2007 at 7:33 pm
    Lil Wayne is average …dont belive the hype.

can’t co-sig

when wayne is on and poppin he goes harder than an erection (c) wayne

when he’s using the vocoder/talk box, he’s soft as a turd

basically what i’m saying is he can be super hot or he can be lukewarm

but there’s nothing average about him
    wack to average joints@ best

64. Jesse as is. Says:

Ghost is a wrap. His music is medium.

65. Astro Says:

>>That Bow Wow video deserves it’s own post. No doubt.

did i really read this HERE!? or my eyes is fkin with me…. :S !

66. HHF Says:

*spoiler alert* I just finished watching that Dexter jawn….they always got to kill off the blkman

67. cMac Says:

lol

68. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Jesse as is. Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 7:52 pm
    Ghost Jesse is a wrap. His music blog is medium.

69. HHF Says:

^^^Sean John is cool tho

70. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

!Ven-Tech? Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 7:48 pm
    buddyholly Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 7:45 pm
    smh @ kids these days, no respect

fully co-sign that.

71. buddyholly Says:

^^^*spoiler alert* Co-sign… Doakes was dat nigga, he went out like a bitch. SMH

72. moresickaMC Says:

only thing i’ll give weezy is swagger…that’s about it…

73. HHF Says:

buddyholly Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 7:57 pm

^^^*spoiler alert* Co-sign… Doakes was dat nigga, he went out like a bitch. SMH

^^^2nd best character on the show….he musta really pissed the producers off or something

74. Paperstacker Says:

Wayne is fucking average regardless of what anyone says.

He has a flow thats it, he raps funny most of the time, and his lyrical content is pure gibberish 80% of the time. He doesn’t talk about anything, his punchlines are garbage the majority of times. But do I like some of his songs? Yes, the carter 1/2 shit were fire.

But just because you like a rapper don’t mean he isn’t average, lil wayne is average, like any average rapper with nothing but a flow give him a good beat and he makes a senseless song that sounds good.

Whoever is comparing lil wayne to greats lost.

75. moresickaMC Says:

lol@ hurricoon chris….

76. buddyholly Says:

!Ven-Tech? says:

$***M-ROC***$ Says:
    fully co-sign that.

^^^ LOL, is you niggas trying to kick knowledge? Like I don’t know this shit? I was providing social commentary with that KRS comment in relation to todays aggressive market. GTFO

77. moresickaMC Says:

Paperstacker Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 8:00 pm
    Wayne is fucking average regardless of what anyone says.

Whoever is comparing lil wayne to greats lost.
    not even white, but I hope Eminem comes out soon(pause) & puts the wayne stans in perspective on what a great MC is.

78. cMac Says:

lol…. angry eminem would rip lil wayne

79. moresickaMC Says:

Lil Wayne basically made AG not be a classic..real talk

Kanye handled him on barry bonds….

somethings wrong with this picture.

80. buddyholly Says:

moresickaMC Says:

^^^why we gotta wait for the Great White hope to put Wayne in his place?

81. !Ven-Tech? Says:

buddyholly Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 8:01 pm
    !Ven-Tech? says:

$***M-ROC***$ Says:
    fully co-sign that.

Aggressive market? Hip hop cd sales are at an all time low, exactly where they should be with the rubbish that’s been dropping. When the last time you played a cd past a 2 month time span? Which is why the underground/mixtape circuit is getting so much love now but the ice cubes are starting to melt in that drink too (none). Don’t get sensitive now nigga, this is nahright so you should know what time it is. That’s like sayin Jordan is irrelevant in today’s NBA, meanwhile niggas still pay an arm leg leg arm head for his kicks…

82. moresickaMC Says:

buddyholly Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 8:08 pm
    moresickaMC Says:

^^^why we gotta wait for the Great White hope to put Wayne in his place?
    u got a point :)

83. !Ven-Tech? Says:

homeroom is dead today…i’m out

*hsinav ajnin aggin*

84. cMac Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 8:06 pm
    Lil Wayne basically made AG not be a classic..real talk

Kanye handled him on barry bonds….

somethings wrong with this picture.
    ________–

i HATE Barry bonds
    hello brooklyn….if it wasn’t a banger damnit

85. cMac Says:

_________—

CHURCH!

86. moresickaMC Says:

who ever started hyping up dwayne anyway, thats the question?

did he become hot because
    -the south became hot, and he grabbed the opening?

-lyricism is not really hot now?

-he has blind fans?

87. HHF Says:

Ooh wee oooh I look just like Buddy Holly…oh oh and you’re Mary Tyler Moore….

(n/h for knowing those lyrics)

88. buddyholly Says:

!Ven-Tech? Says:

^^^SMMFH… 50 coined that term to describe the current state of the market (ringtone era/HHID/ETC) It seems you the one catching feelings over the net B… loosen up your backpack straps and fall back (no homo)

89. cMac Says:

c’mac out!

90. HHF Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 8:16 pm
    who ever started hyping up dwayne anyway, thats the question?

did he become hot because
    -the south became hot, and he grabbed the opening?

-lyricism is not really hot now?

-he has blind fans?

^^^his improvement on the carter 2 was like night and day. He got a couple of slick lines. He got a sick flow but I wouldnt say he’s one of the greatest.

my kicks fly like Liu Kang (c) Lil Wayne

91. HHF Says:

There was some good marketing to tho….he took Jay-Z’s style and started naming his albums the Carter…subliminal shit

92. Astro Says:

Tha Carter (0/5)

93. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

SMH @ how anyone who is disgusted (b) by the current state of hip hop is automatically called a “backpacker”…fuck outta here.

94. EnglandRepresent Says:

Don’t be such a backpacker M-Roc

95. buddyholly Says:

$***M-ROC***$ says:

^^^U mad?

96. k Says:

HHF Says:
    December 17th, 2007 at 8:16 pm
    Ooh wee oooh I look just like Buddy Holly…oh oh and you’re Mary Tyler Moore….

(n/h for knowing those lyrics)

really with the ‘n/h’? i’ve always considered this an interesting question…why do (serious) hip hop fans feel embarrassed about liking any other musical genre (other than r&b, funk/soul/jazz)? i personally love weezer, and i’m black (no nothing). my guess is something like, “hip-hop creates a very specific ideal of masculinity which often is achieved at the cost of one’s true feelings about certain things…”

97. k Says:

oh, and sorry about the sexist bent of that comment. it’s just that i’ve found that girls tend to be more open about their true musical tastes.

98. buddyholly Says:

^^^It’s cuz cats put themselves in a box and let rap define em… not me though, I listen to anything. Fuck mental slavery….

99. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Co-sign. Personally I think Kings of Leon are better than any rap act out right now with the exception of maybe SP or Ghost or Blu.

100. k Says:

yeah. but I guess what i really find interesting is that it’s only an attitude hip hop heads have towards alternative or folk or whatever and not the other way around. like, people who love rock have no problem admitting that they like rap. perhaps the misogyny in some rap gives them a sense of empowerment, while most rock music tends to center and love and commitment. no homo on analyzing the male psyche, by the way.

101. k Says:

*center around,

102. buddyholly Says:

Them big words ain’t cool nigga (Dumb it down)
    Make a post for the bitches nigga (Dumb it down)

103. Enon Says:

some of ya’ll are missing buddy holly’s point. KRS is irrelevant as far as the rapping goes, but he can still teach the youth, or school the new cats. It’s funny how when someone says something truthful, people start catching cases.

Just because you’re irrelevant doesnt mean that you aren’t good. The dude is saying that times are changing, and the hour glass has changed on him. We all know KRS is/was great, but as far as his impact, things are different.

104. THE-XFACTA Says:

What’s good ya??

*Officially changes name to X-Hova*

105. THE-XFACTA Says:

Eskay thinks Scarsdale,NY is the hood!

106. buddyholly Says:

*daps Enon*
    Take em’ to church my nigga

107. EnglandRepresent Says:

Them big words ain’t cool nigga (Dumb it down)
    Make a post for the bitches nigga (Dumb it down)

^^lmmfao

108. Two-Times Says:

eskay Says:

^^^big surprise you said that….

And Lil Wayne is very average…
    He not even close to the best in the south….

109. Enon Says:

SMH at all those cats mad at lupe, just cause he didnt rock to A tribe called quest, when he was younger. The only reason people got mad, is because most of Lupe’s fans are tribe stans. So just because lupe has a positive lyrical style like tribe, means that he HAS to listen to them. Shits disgusting b.

Soulja boy aint ruining hip-hop. This is music fam, people really take this music thing serious. So would you people rather have, all this fake thuggery in the game, cycling the crime rate, or what if everybody urban act was jocking soulja boy, and now Crimes go down, what would you choose?

Soulja boy aint hip-hop, or rap. He’s pop. It is what it is. It’s funny how people get mad at him. This is music it’s not life.

110. THE-XFACTA Says:

# Two-Times Says:
    December 17th, 2007 at 9:26 pm

eskay Says:

^^^big surprise you said that….

And Lil Wayne is very average…
    He not even close to the best in the south….

——————————–

Eskay models Wayne Wear

111. L.P.CROOKS Says:

my kicks fly like Liu Kang (c) Lil Wayne

((((((()))))))

Not a bad line If by “kicks” he means “shoes”

Whutupdoe Nah?

112. Enon Says:

G-unit clothing is like that generic name-brand shit, that they put on the clearance rack, just to get rid of. Everytime I go to a Dillards or Macy’s or Nordstroms or whatever, G-unit clothing is always marked down 75% off and shit, and on the clearance rack.

Now grant it, they might have a nice shirt or too, but thats few and far between. No grown man should be rocking this gear. The shoes are like some shit, that you put in a walmart bin, and you hopefully pick the best ones. Like them shits is defects.

Rocawear, is alright, I havent bought any rocawear joints in a while but their more expensive gear, is kind of nice. If I had to choose, I would roc Sean John gear, they got some of the better stuff. But People dont really wanna rock these lines, cause they dont wanna dickride, but if its hot its hot. I seen a couple of nice G-unit shits, but thats it. But since I’m not a fan of 50’s( it has nothing to do with rap, cause I wouldn’t rock no shady gear ever in my life, shit is like a fake everlast) character, I choose not to support his cause. It is what it is.

113. thoreauly77 Says:

thoreauly77 Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 7:28 pm

KRS musically these days = ehhhhhh…
    KRS philosophically = on top of the game.

– i am not even sure about that much, and even if that is true, his pomposity immediately makes peoples ears close!

114. k Says:

L.P.CROOKS Says:
    December 17th, 2007 at 9:31 pm
    my kicks fly like Liu Kang (c) Lil Wayne

((((((()))))))

Not a bad line If by “kicks” he means “shoes”

lol

115. Paperstacker Says:

co-sign enon

116. EnglandRepresent Says:

The only hip-hop related shit I have ever rocked was a pair of them Karl Kani jeans back in the day and an Ecko hoodie. Everything else is naff as fuck be it Rocawear, G-Unit or Sean John. Sean John got some reasonable shit other than that I don’t fuck with hip-hop clothing like that.

117. buddyholly Says:

^^^ I’m not down with being a walking gaudy product advertisement… so I don’t fux with Hiphop clothing

118. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Co-sign.

119. Marylandkev Says:

You know as much as I love Jay-Z the rapper, he is just becoming more of a corporate blood sucking savage like the rest of corporate America. Damn the black man is now using the white mans hustle on his own people. I guess he realy is the “American Gangster”! Its sad that some of our artist entertainers and athletes make it out the hood, generate millions in income and still can’t build an empire like Microsoft, Apple or Nike. They much rather have these companies “Cut the check” then compete with them. Well in that case I guess Oprah is the real “American Gangster”?

I’m out!

120. G7 Says:

*I will not lose crickets*

121. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

122. G7 Says:

toure’ is a fassie

*daps c88*

123. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

G7 Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 11:36 pm
    toure’ is a fassie

*daps c88*

*daps BigYard*

124. EnglandRepresent Says:

What’s the craic Loco and G?

125. HHF Says:

k Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 8:55 pm
    HHF Says:
    December 17th, 2007 at 8:16 pm
    Ooh wee oooh I look just like Buddy Holly…oh oh and you’re Mary Tyler Moore….

(n/h for knowing those lyrics)

^^^I think you taking it a lil too serious, and you making alot of assumptions….n/h is all fun and games.

126. buddyholly Says:

Marylandkev Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 11:21 pm

I’m out!

*hands Marylandkev late pass*

This aint nothing new and Jay is part of the matrix just like everyone else. You lost for realizing this “ephinany” in 07… act like you know something SMH

The difference between Blacks and Jews?… Blacks kill each other, Jews sue each other. Real Talk.

127. HHF Says:

wtf?

128. HHF Says:

HOly shit….u see that ass on alumnah?

129. buddyholly Says:

^^^ Did I go ova ya head B? (n/h)

130. HHF Says:

That shit is not real talk….

131. HHF Says:

That shit is not real talk….

132. HHF Says:

That shit is your talk…thats it

but to be honest Im not trying to argue about that with you, I held myself back from writing a full reply to that. It is what it is.

133. Marylandkev Says:

*hands Marylandkev late pass*

^^^^^^
    Um…………..Not late I just don’t blog that often to express my opinions.
    Also Jews kill each other and have been killing each other just as much as blacks, but that goes back to ownership. They own alot of media outlets unlike blacks so therefore they wouldn’t advertise their violence.

But back to the subject at hand people like the “Cut the check” generation of rappers is the clear cut reason why blacks would not progress were scared to do it on our own. And theres that “I need to be famous ” attitude but thats another story.

So hey…………………FUCK these rappers their soul and been bought, sold and downloaded.

134. buddyholly Says:

^^^ is that what you going to tell ya self to sleep tonite or are you going to elaborate B?

135. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

December 17th, 2007 at 11:42 pm
    What’s the craic Loco and G?

*daps Eng*
    …aint shit, same ol’same…how u.

136. HHF Says:

Nah Im gonna go to sleep…

137. buddyholly Says:

My previous reply was to HHF, and dont hold back. Speak on it

138. HHF Says:

lol @ Crazy…I thot Landlord posted that ish

139. HHF Says:

lol @ Crazy…I thot Landlord posted that ish

140. HHF Says:

lol @ Crazy…I thot Landlord posted that ish

141. buddyholly Says:

Nah Im gonna go to sleep…

^^^Bitch move… no disrespect

142. HHF Says:

^^^U mad?

143. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

HHF Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 12:05 am
    lol @ Crazy…I thot Landlord posted that ish

Nawwwp! thats a Dedication.

144. EnglandRepresent Says:

aint shit, same ol’same…how u.

^^Loungin’ son………..at work. Bollocks. You feelin that new X6 Crazy? I think it’s got all the aesthetic attributes of a warthog grimacing whilst taking a shit. I’m not fuckin with it. That LandRover on the other hand……..that shit is nice.

lol @ dudes putting ‘real talk’ at the end of any statement and automatically thinkin that muthafuckas have gotta take that statement as gospel for the fact that a ninja put ‘real talk’ at the end of it. That shit cracks me up. All you nipples got shit for brains. Real talk. No disrespect. And all that.

145. buddyholly Says:

Marylandkev Says:

Um…………..Not late I just don’t blog that often to express my opinions.

^^^ You took that line to literal son. It was MEANT to mean that Jews support and network with each other… they move in unison. Blacks on the other hand on some self-hatred shit, crab mentality shit, slave mentality shit, color-ism shit, we going to be here all day so ima stop here.

^^^ Co-sign
    ^^^ It’s only entertainment (c)Camel

146. HHF Says:

^^^LOL, how the fuck do you see this shit?

147. cMac Says:

cmac is back

148. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 12:14 am
    aint shit, same ol’same…how u.

i was not sure how i like’d it untill i saw the video, u see the video ip put up 2day? the shit looks mean… i gotta test drive 1 before i give the thumbs up.

149. buddyholly Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

^^^U mad? just because I end a statement with “real talk” doesn’t mean I’m preaching. You hatin the message or you hatin the messenger?

150. That Man Says:

>>>U mad?

No, I FURIOUS!

Nigga!

151. cMac Says:

lol @ the horse collar rule

sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/12/17/roy-williams-suspended-for-violating-roy-williams-rule?ncid=NWS00010000000001

152. Marylandkev Says:

buddyholly Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 12:14 am
    Marylandkev Says:

Um…………..Not late I just don’t blog that often to express my opinions.

^^^ Co-sign
    ^^^ It’s only entertainment (c)Camel

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

^^^^^
    Yeah I hear you but its coming to a point where our entertainment is setting us back further. You know rappers keep saying that the rap game is the new drug game, and we all know what the drug game did to us. But only this time its hard to get this bullshit off the streets and the internet.

153. Enon Says:

*Throws a stack in the air*

I’m always giving to the needy

154. buddyholly Says:

AYOOO and Fuck anyone who disagrees with someones viewpoint but they don’t offer a counter cuz they hands to tired from doing the dishonorable discharge to type one up. That doesn’t give you a pass… fuck outta here

…and fuck a disclaimer

155. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^lol @ muthafuckas incessantly writing ‘u mad?’ at anything that contradicts what they just said. Nah chief I’m not hatin the message or the messenger, you not familiar to me bruh, I’m makin an observation. Take it how you wanna (nhoc).

^^Nah haven’t peeped the vid yet, I will do though. It just doesn’t look as nice as the Landy. I don’t like the curves on it.

*daps HHF and cMac*

cMac Says:

December 18th, 2007 at 12:29 am
    is Crazy 88 around?

whats good cMac’n… *daps*

161. buddyholly Says:

Marylandkev Says:

^^^ say word… Bill Cosby posts on NR.

*God Son across the Howard uni sweater*

162. buddyholly Says:

EnglandRepresent Says

^^^ I got no probs with any cats from across the pond… Im just fuckin wit you cuz I got nuttin’ betta to do (c) Royce

163. cMac Says:

daps crazy….

I got somethin for ya homie!