Video: Angie Interviews Styles P

69 Responses to “Video: Angie Interviews Styles P”

1. Babydoll Says:

bout time!

2. plug Says:

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPLUG, PLUG, PLUG, PLUG

3. L.P.CROOKS Says:

Here!

4. Soprano Says:

“im the best rite now” – styles p

5. Boosie Says:

humbruh

6. nation Says:

i lost

7. chea Says:

lupe coming soon

8. chea Says:

lupe cooming soon

9. I Fux Says:

^^ Playaz Circle feat Phonte – Paper Chaser

^^ Ghostface- Yolanda’s House

^^ Pharoahe Monch – Never Walk Together

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    All these songs have the same loop, WTF either way all are hot but Ghost’s was Fiyaaaaaaaa’est

10. chea Says:

no homo but i walk around the office sipping chamomile tea out of three styrofoam cups stacked on top of each other these days just to get my swag right here at the plantation

*ghostrides the BUNN water heater*

11. I Fux Says:

LOL at Chea *ghostrides the Teapot*

12. I Fux Says:

^^ the original version of that song

13. Klive Rex Says:

Chad Butler.

14. Boosie Says:

prodigy> styles p

15. Mark Twain Fame Says:

oh so damn ya’ll suckas (chea, BD, fuxie) just were hiding huh?!…jeez that last post was dead about a hour ago…thanks Eskay.

16. plug Says:

yo who made that ABC beat? Havoc?

shit was crisp.

loses points for exploitin the kids tho

17. I Fux Says:

Nah right stays minimized if I leave my desk I come back hit refresh and then start sending emails……. Big up HBO and Showtime!

18. I Fux Says:

22. plug Says:

The Prodigy > Prodigy
    ——-
    *assumes he’s saying the rapper prodigy is greater than the rock group prodigy*

*cosigns*

23. I Fux Says:

^^ These guys jacked it to for Struggle ……..damn that loop is just getting jacked off repeaditly

24. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Boosie Says:

December 5th, 2007 at 6:32 pm
    Bamma Month is full effect:

Ima put awl ya niggas an crakkas on how to live like a bamma nigga

dude’s totally rippin Jakk The Crakker’s style. ha.

25. chea Says:

I Fux Says:

December 5th, 2007 at 6:34 pm

repeatedly, damn it

*ghostrides the spellcheck*

lol

26. Enon Says:

Charles Dickens> Mark Twain

Great Expectations was a wonderful read, I highly recommend it to those who thoroughly enjoy a Well embroached cumbersome read.

27. Mark Twain Fame Says:

plug Says:

December 5th, 2007 at 6:34 pm
    The Prodigy > Prodigy
    ——-
    *assumes he’s saying the rapper prodigy is greater than the rock group prodigy*

*cosigns*

naw flip it.

28. Boosie Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:
    December 5th, 2007 at 6:35 pm

dude’s totally rippin Jakk The Crakker’s style. ha.
    ____________________________________________________

*gives mark twain, an expired late pass*

cloudy pee > Ballerina P

30. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Enon Says:

December 5th, 2007 at 6:36 pm
    Charles Dickens> Mark Twain

Blashpemy…Eat a Dicka!

31. I Fux Says:

repeatedly, damn it

*ghostrides the spellcheck*

lol

^^ Word Nah Right needs a spell check. True story I am not no Akeelah, So when I send emails I does my spellchecks every time

32. Boosie Says:

Damon stoudamire= eskay

33. I Fux Says:

Enon Says:

December 5th, 2007 at 6:36 pm
    Charles Dickens> Mark Twain

^^^ Fag Central’s Book Club is that not here probably over thur somewhere———————–>

34. Mark Twain Fame Says:

eskay Says:

December 5th, 2007 at 6:38 pm
    cloudy pee > Ballerina P

yessir.

#####################

____________________________________________________

*gives mark twain, an expired late pass*

*gives boosie an I was really kidding by being very obvious so look at the “ha” at the end of the sentence pass*

35. chea Says:

eskay Says:

December 5th, 2007 at 6:38 pm
    cloudy pee > Ballerina P

this never makes sense to me

es hates prodigy but gives him mad shine on this website

meanwhile tons of underground rappers out there — like gemini (lupe’s right hand man) here in the chi — would love even half a mention here

shit don’t make a damn bit of sense but whatever

36. Mark Twain Fame Says:

wow…damn.

books are the shit though.

37. SecondBest21 Says:

repeaditly

^^^^i never seen it spelled like this. and i’ve seen it spell wrong in a LOT of wrong ass ways. that’s definitely a 1st. and sadly, that made my day… LOL

38. Enon Says:

# Mark Twain Fame Says:
    December 5th, 2007 at 6:38 pm

Enon Says:

December 5th, 2007 at 6:36 pm
    Charles Dickens> Mark Twain

Blashpemy…Eat a Dicka!
    __________________________________________________________

Sir what blasphemous words have I uttered? Why do you spew such phallous iniquities upon me Sir, It has been taught by all who are scattered upon the land of America That Charles Dickens is a stature of legend. Dickens is more of a satirist, exaggerates to the point of sublimity, He taught us classical literature, and gave us structure.

Mark twain, simply gave us a boy in Overalls, Pardon me sir.

39. plug Says:

this never makes sense to me

es hates prodigy but gives him mad shine on this website

—————-
    as long as you didnt put them in the same sentence

40. Mark Twain Fame Says:

__________________________________________________________

Mark twain, simply gave us a boy in Overalls, Pardon me sir.

Enon = Nas when he tries to hard with big words…

*burns college degree*

well damn….hmmmm…..

sorry but

MT > Dickens

41. I Fux Says:

wow…damn.

books are the shit though.

^^ I do read the last book I read was Under and Alone and the other was some Phoenix Suns blicka’ …….. Oh my spelling is atrocious that is known which is kinda of odd since I like words so much.

42. I Fux Says:

Chea does Gemini have any Mixtapes? I would fux with him on gp cuz thats my sign… I am also 6 foot 170lbs green eyes full head of hair ……….

43. I Fux Says:

I am thinking of taking a Bartending Course

44. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Dickens gave us a lil boy asking a man “more please sir”, and a old iggnorant rich white guy named “scrooge”.

BOO.

*smh at this convo*

*hopefully phQ and them dotn see this, cause i know they would give me shit*

45. lo k Says:

crooked i > styles p

46. Mark Twain Fame Says:

fuxie bout to learn to make Mojitos…

47. Mark Twain Fame Says:

lo k Says:

December 5th, 2007 at 6:50 pm
    crooked i > styles p

agreed.

48. chea Says:

I Fux Says:

December 5th, 2007 at 6:48 pm

LOOOOOOOL

yeah he got a bunch of mixtapes, i will try to dig one up

49. Enon Says:

# I Fux Says:
    December 5th, 2007 at 6:39 pm

Enon Says:

December 5th, 2007 at 6:36 pm
    Charles Dickens> Mark Twain

___________________________________________________________

Wow sir,

you have reached the epitome, illogical unintelligent thinking, You thoughts and words prefacing the usage of Books is filled with mal-content and malice. You reference, vile and despicable acts with the most fundamental of Man’s mental capacity. Shame on you, for fumigating your perverted sexual propaganda, on such a fundamental of society. Mr. I fux, from the wise words of Bomah- Read a Book.

50. plug Says:

books are the shit though.
    ——
    never been a fan of them. never have. never will. I could imagine reading Charles Dickens or Mark Twain. those books is dumb big.

movies > books

51. chea Says:

plug Says:

December 5th, 2007 at 6:46 pm
    this never makes sense to me

es hates prodigy but gives him mad shine on this website

—————-
    as long as you didnt put them in the same sentence

real talk that post made no sense to me (my bad)

52. SecondBest21 Says:

Enon Says:

Mark twain, simply gave us a boy in Overalls, Pardon me sir.

^^^^damn, and i actually understood that shit. shows how much reading hooked my mentals up. and not wanting to co-sign, because to simplify what m. twain has brought to the literary world like that ain’t cool but…

the fuck i’m talking about… WU-TANG bitches! or what’s left of them…

53. I Fux Says:

*wakes up*

*dies*

*hilarity ensues*

55. Mark Twain Fame Says:

plug Says:

December 5th, 2007 at 6:51 pm
    books are the shit though.
    ——

movies > books

damn son step your brain power game up.

I lvoe me some movies…but damn nothin like books.

56. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Life > Music > Books > Movies > Sports > other shit

57. I Fux Says:

Books occupy my whole brain and time, while Movies I can jack off, drink, smoke and still watch

58. Mark Twain Fame Says:

andddddddddddddddd… Im gone.

peace.

59. Enon Says:

# plug Says:
    December 5th, 2007 at 6:51 pm

books are the shit though.
    ——

movies > books
    ____________________________________________________________

Sir Plug,

Books give you imagination, It gives you life
    Books give you comdenation, it gives you strife
    Books give you adaptations, it gives you light
    Books give you restoration, it gives you sight

Books are learned
    Books are discerned
    Books are nourished
    Books are encouraged

60. SecondBest21 Says:

I Fux Says:
    December 5th, 2007 at 6:52 pm

^^^^ it was cool up until the boardroom scene. not trying to see old men bopping their heads to hip hop shit. loking like parkinson’s disease or some shit…

61. That Man Says:

A new (well sorta) track from Blu:

“Local Legends” by Blu

62. plug Says:

damn son step your brain power game up.

I lvoe me some movies…but damn nothin like books.
    ———–
    you dont have to read mark twain or charles dickens to enhance brain power. the news paper is all you need. reading those silly books are as useful as knowing American history… both are fiction

63. Boosie Says:

___________________________________________________

HUMBRUH!!

64. chea Says:

some books are amazing what the fuck are you ignorant nuhggas talkin bout

some books i like:

autobio of malcolm X

anything by cornel west

the Qur’an

the Bible

anything by Martin Lings, including A Return to the Spirit

anything by Imam al Ghazzali, including the Remembrance of Death and Breaking the Two Desires

damn smh at anyone who says reading is a waste of time

65. RIGZ Says:

# Boosie Says:
    December 5th, 2007 at 6:28 pm

prodigy> styles p

Maybe….12 years ago…No way Jose if you’re talking bout now (or anytime after HNIC)..

Styles’ album was the hardest shit to hit the streets since vintage Ice Cube…He just kept gangster rap alive with this LP.He drops alot of jewels too…

66. Jakk Crakker Says:

# chea Says:
    December 5th, 2007 at 7:06 pm

some books are amazing what the fuck are you ignorant nuhggas talkin bout

some books i like:

autobio of malcolm X

anything by cornel west

the Qur’an

the Bible

anything by Martin Lings, including A Return to the Spirit

damn smh at anyone who says reading is a waste of time
    ____________________________________________________________

Nigger you’s not allowed tu reed, Itz aginst da law fer a nigger tu bee reedin, an yu reedin dem nigger buuks, tawlkin boud how tu git awf dis plantashun, nigger if I cach yu reedin anudder buuk Ima keel yu.

67. Boosie Says:

Bamma Month continues:

Most real niggas like us Dont be reading and shit. Reading all dem books, is for white people and honkeys, I rather watch rap city and Bet awl Day and shit.

Im finna go to my antee hows down the street and git sum neck bones and koolaid, she got from da freezer. I aint even got no socks on. My momma an em said I can go.

68. embark Says:

damn A literary discussion on NR??? Wtf is the world coming to?

and btw Twain is considered the first great American Humorist and the father of american lit…..

uhhhh I mean: Real Niggaz respect Mark Twiiiizy

69. ebz Says:

Don’t he seem like he’s the best dude to hang out with if you getting drunk or high or both?! Lol….. love this dude.