Crooked I – Hip Hop Weekly #35

Over Shawn Corey’s Dynasty Intro.

Crooked I – Hip Hop Weekly #35

246 Responses to “Crooked I – Hip Hop Weekly #35”

1. RainerZufall Says:

Am I the only one that thinks Jay Electronica isnt all that?

2. cMac Says:

@ Snitches

I swear I thought I typed [wo]man

3. nation Says:

RainerZufall Says:
    November 28th, 2007 at 5:28 pm

Am I the only one that thinks Jay Electronica isnt all that?

^ Marked as spam

4. It'smesnitches Says:

LOL @ cOLD

5. cMac Says:

RainerZufall Says:

November 28th, 2007 at 5:28 pm
    Am I the only one that thinks Jay Electronica isnt all that?
    ________

6. Babydoll Says:

RainerZufall Says:

November 28th, 2007 at 5:28 pm
    Am I the only one that thinks Jay Electronica isnt all that?

^no

7. It'smesnitches Says:

nation Says:

November 28th, 2007 at 5:30 pm
    RainerZufall Says:
    November 28th, 2007 at 5:28 pm

Am I the only one that thinks Jay Electronica isnt all that?

^ Marked as spam

LOL….I thought the same shit…..

8. cMac Says:

lol….now cold go to my site damnit!

type in some commands, type kiss and have him clean your dirty ass screen

10. boogie Says:

I got ur 7 dollars but its cod

11. lo k Says:

>>www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZOzIQkMwKc&feature=related

^^white kids are allowed to be bloods (or is he a delta?

12. cMac Says:

lmao @ lo k

is he a delta

13. Big Homie Says:

nation Says:

November 28th, 2007 at 5:30 pm
    RainerZufall Says:
    November 28th, 2007 at 5:28 pm

Am I the only one that thinks Jay Electronica isnt all that?

^ Marked as spam

^ LOL…pretty much

14. lo k Says:

stackin’ = oragami for your fingers

lo k Says:

November 28th, 2007 at 5:34 pm
    >>www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZOzIQkMwKc&feature=related

^^white kids are allowed to be bloods (or is he a delta?

^ *ghostrides the Elephant*

16. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

blogs.sohh.com/nyc/archives/2007/11/uh_oh_dame_calls_out_hov_yall.html

lo k Says:

November 28th, 2007 at 5:37 pm
    stackin’ = oragami for your fingers

^On the realz… if these kids went to college and majored in Speech Pathology with a concentration in Sign Language, they could be teachers at schools for deaf children.

But hey, that’s just my RBG’ness talkin’….

18. Babydoll Says:

*sees Delta related comments*…LOL! Okay that’s enough now…

*DST Stance*

19. It'smesnitches Says:

boogie Says:

November 28th, 2007 at 5:33 pm
    I got ur 7 dollars but its cod

Please make all bills payable to “Nation” and I’m sure you’ll get your product as soon as possible……

20. I Fux Says:

^ *ghostrides the Elephant*

^^ Shots fired at cMac’s Mom, No disrespect for noticing

21. lo k Says:

But hey, that’s just my RBG’ness talkin’….

^^^^sheeit… that would be insane… I would love to read that autobiography…

22. I Fux Says:

*ghostrides till ejaculation*

Shots fired at cMac’s Mom, No disrespect for noticing

^damn.

24. boogie Says:

Itsme can I get that off u {none}

25. I Fux Says:

^^ Damn next to Ghost this is probably the most entertaining thing on the Web right now

26. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

But hey, that’s just my RBG’ness talkin’….
    semi-co-sign

if they applied themselves and stepped away from the nonsense it’d be possible, but I also know some dudes that bang(no Lance Bass) that are straight up idiots(funny dudes though)

27. Big Homie Says:

^ Is that shit even real?

28. It'smesnitches Says:

boogie Says:

November 28th, 2007 at 5:41 pm
    Itsme can I get that off u {none}

Nah I don’t have…..check nation is what I was trying to say

29. I Fux Says:

^^ Word there is some comedic genius to these bangers. Like I can just people watch and observe with these fucking guys for hours. They talk the most nonsensical shit and utterly the most idiotic theories. Gotta love ’em

30. Babydoll Says:

I Fux Says:

November 28th, 2007 at 5:44 pm

^^ Word there is some comedic genius to these bangers. Like I can just people watch and observe with these fucking guys for hours. They talk the most nonsensical shit and utterly the most idiotic theories. Gotta love ‘em

^see Banging in Lil’ Rock HBO Special… very captivating and entertaining

31. I Fux Says:

I wear nothing but Birdman/Gucci’s (c) Baby

^^^ *DIES Immediately*

32. I Fux Says:

^see Banging in Lil’ Rock HBO Special… very captivating and entertaining

^^ WORD I even watched one the Ching-a-ling Motorcycle gang and Latin Kingz the best documentary’s I have ever seen

33. RainerZufall Says:

# nation Says:
    November 28th, 2007 at 5:30 pm

RainerZufall Says:
    November 28th, 2007 at 5:28 pm

Am I the only one that thinks Jay Electronica isnt all that?

^ Marked as spam
    ___________________________

The fucc?

LMAO @ Cease talkin’ about Strip-gate

35. cMac Says:

I Fux Says:

November 28th, 2007 at 5:39 pm
    ^ *ghostrides the Elephant*

^^ Shots fired at cMac’s Mom, No disrespect for noticing
    _________-

muthufukka

36. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

speaking of (reformed?) gang members there’s a pretty good book(no Nasir) “Hard Corps: From Gangster To Marine Hero”about some guy that went from bangin for his block to bangin for the USA protecting his country

37. Babydoll Says:

I Fux Says:

November 28th, 2007 at 5:47 pm
    ^see Banging in Lil’ Rock HBO Special… very captivating and entertaining

^yeah, I seen one on the Latin Kingz too

38. lo k Says:

do any of y’all know anything about Liberty Dollars?

39. iceberg slim Says:

these guys are losers they are putting the cd on itunes simply because jayz removed his last cd off of there and he does not like the way itune does business

Jay-Z fans can add another album to their digital music collection as the rapper’s classic debut Reasonable Doubt is now available to download online for the first time on iTunes and other digital download stores.

According to BlockSavvy.com’s Kareem “Biggs” Burke, the album will be distributed online via TuneCore starting tomorrow (November 29).

40. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

I wear nothing but Birdman/Gucci’s (c) Baby

^^^ *DIES Immediately*
    the unintentional comedy that Bryan “Baby” Williams provides is classic

41. boogie Says:

Aiight nation what’s the deal can I get that ghostface?

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

November 28th, 2007 at 5:49 pm

^bangin’ for my block > protecting Amerikkka

43. Mark Twain Fame Says:

RainerZufall Says:

November 28th, 2007 at 5:47 pm
    # nation Says:
    November 28th, 2007 at 5:30 pm

RainerZufall Says:
    November 28th, 2007 at 5:28 pm

Am I the only one that thinks Jay Electronica isnt all that?

^ Marked as spam
    ___________________________

The fucc?

in simplier terms, “please leave becasue of your utterly idotic comment, thanks bunches!”

44. harrydirty Says:

our world is fuct….stacking for you tube…..

45. Korean Slap Boxer Says:

Crooked I Sucks… Long Live Max B.

46. koolg Says:

CROOKED IS BY FAR THE BEST MC ALIVE! WHOS BETTER?? JAY-Z?? LIL WAYNE??? BAHAHAHAHAHA
    everyone who’s sleeping and not giving crooked a chance…..is RETARDED!
    doesn’t anyone pay attention to lyrical skill anymore? i’m glad eskay is givin crooked some shine cuz dude has been a lyrical genius since 98!