Boost Mobile Anthem 2.0

Featuring Jermaine Dupri, Young Jeezy and Mickey Avalon. This is the short 30 second version.

[audio:http://nahright.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/boost_mobile_-_anthem_20.mp3]

I can’t believe these were the three best people they could have got to do this. The first incarnation, with Kanye, Luda & Game was pretty good, as far as commercials that feature rapping are concerned. This one, not so much. And I don’t know about this Mickey Avalon character.

I have the full 1:30 version too, but since Boost is donating some of the proceeds from the ringtone to charity, I’m going to refrain from posting it.

I know, I’m turning into a big softie in my old age.

472 Responses to “Boost Mobile Anthem 2.0”

1. I Fux Says:

I remember one time I posted a link to Stretch Armstrongs blog and I didnt post that Eskay had it up in Light. And Eskay got all up in my ass and ripped me a new one for not sighting my sources. I told eskay to slow down cowboy and not go in so impeccably hard. I knew from that day forward my blog wouldnt have anything to do with News/Links and shit but more Fuxie oriented. Thanks Eskay blogger Beef is real on the nets and I didnt have the time or the work ethic of some ya’ll who does this news shit well, Eskay, DP, Nacion, Gilmore, Etc etc etc…….

2. I Fux Says:

nathan from hiphopremix.com too!

3. nation Says:

i lost

>>And Eskay got all up in my ass

ayoo.

I don’t recall that, but I doubt that I “ripped you a new one.”

5. G7 Says:

plead the fif

but yeah, its real in the field.

7. I Fux Says:

I know, I’m turning into a big softie in my old age.

^^ Lay off Blog Beef then Nigga!

8. G7 Says:

>>And Eskay got all up in my ass

^gross!

9. nation Says:

>> I know, I’m turning into a big softie in my old age.

what charity? better be this one

10. BK2LV Says:

Alicia Keys busted 50’s ass in sales

Curtis stays losing

11. I Fux Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 5:58 pm
    >>And Eskay got all up in my ass

ayoo.

I don’t recall that, but I doubt that I “ripped you a new one.”

^^ Naturally cuz it only meant something to me and nothing to you. Ole Hit the comment and quit it lookin ass nigga!

12. I Fux Says:

Yo I got “ripped me a new one” from some white dude in my department who works for me told my other sales associates that I was “ripping new ones”. To myself I yelled “pause”.

13. G7 Says:

the Game, Luda and Kanye track smokes this one. its not even close.

14. chea Says:

chea Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 5:59 pm
    I Fux Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 5:56 pm

“got all up in my ass”

“ripped me a new one”

“slow down cowboy and not go in so impeccably hard”

“Beef is real”

more ayos than a gay pride parade

15. I Fux Says:

Boost Mobile got the walkie pre-paid jumpoff on lock ole Mike Jones lookin’ ass niggas

16. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*where you at? crickets*

awesomely bad movies…

attack fo the killer tomatoes
    return of the killer tomatoes (clooney’s first movie role)
    maximum overdrive
    trucks
    critters
    toxic avenger
    tremors
    monster squad
    big trouble in little china
    ………….

18. nation Says:

but yo real talk, i’m about to throw the laptop out the window

i came home fucking aggrevated at the knucklefucks over at Rogers (Cingular in Canada) and i was gonna call them up and try to sucker them into suckering themselves… but the fact that you posted something about a cellphone company on NR, and are advocating/advertising them selling a song… i truly think this is the universe’s way of telling me i lost… or that i can not win

*signs up over at http://www.iwillnotlose.org *

19. chea Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:05 pm
    *where you at? crickets*

awesomely bad movies…

attack fo the killer tomatoes
    return of the killer tomatoes (clooney’s first movie role)
    maximum overdrive
    trucks
    critters
    toxic avenger
    tremors
    monster squad
    big trouble in little china
    ………….

and anything by jon waters (none)

20. G7 Says:

>>Alicia Keys busted 50’s ass in sales

Curtis stays losing

^lol, that’s not fair.

21. nation Says:

>> for the record, if any other blogger posts the full version, they’re a scumbag who steals from foster kids.

22. I Fux Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:05 pm

^^ Ima Post it cuz I dont give a fuck about foster children unless there is Midget Foster kids sign me up for two of the mishevious mothafucka’s

23. Foe Show Says:

$$$$

OK. I’m convinced you say these type suspect comments for comedic value. sorry it’s taken me this long (uh-uh) to catch the jokes…

24. Mark Twain Fame Says:

also

assault on precinct 13 (1976) > 2005 version

John Carpenter is the homie.

25. I Fux Says:

Big trouble in little China *sighs* ahhhhhhhhh that blicka’ is phenomenal

26. Hussle Crowe Says:

Yea I saw who was on this track and just assumed that somebody cut the check. This first one was heat. I wont even listen to this one to compare.

27. I Fux Says:

^^ FOe I aint playin’ Fair no mo Mr. Niceguy, I used to go slightly soft and pliable no I dont goin until fully harden and matured

28. Foe Show Says:

*signs up over at http://www.iwillnotlose.org *

$$$$

*refrains from trying to see if it’s a real website for fear of feeling like a loser*
    *which just so means, that if indeed the site is/was real, i may need to sign up for the sites services*

>>Ima Post it cuz I dont give a fuck about foster children unless there is Midget Foster kids sign me up for two of the mishevious mothafucka’s

I mean a blogger with an actual readership.

zing!

nation is stealing Saigon’s kids presents right out from under the tree

30. Foe Show Says:

lol.

CF: can they stop me from boarding a plane just because I SMELL like reefah?

31. I Fux Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:10 pm

I mean a blogger with an actual readership.

^^ Nigga 50,000 hits and all I post is Fuxie Stories about once a Month *daps myself*

32. BK2LV Says:

nation Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:06 pm

^^^^^

thanks nation

so when saigon comes out of retirement is he like Jordan with the 45
    or like the rest of the bunch penny, H20, reggie miller……

33. chea Says:

I Fux Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:09 pm

i can’t eat and read fux’s posts at the same time shit is too funny

34. RIGZ Says:

…This Saigon mixtape is phenomenal…

35. green eyes Says:

# Foe Show Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 6:11 pm

lol.

CF: can they stop me from boarding a plane just because I SMELL like reefah?

^ lmao. take a shower foe.

36. I Fux Says:

Next Shirt I am making (c)

“Im so Colorfull right now[||]”

37. chea Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:10 pm

I mean a blogger with an actual readership.

zing!

nation is stealing Saigon’s kids presents right out from under the tree

es went hard

38. Mark Twain Fame Says:

…………..
    howard the duck

39. enigmatik Says:

mickey avalon is the anti-christ and boy george rolled into one.

Trailer for tomorrow’s posts:

41. Big Homie Says:

When I post news/tracks I link the sources as well as zshare my own tracks. If anybody here feels like Ive gotten anything from their site call me out and let me know. That is why I never post zshare or tracks emailed because I dunno where they got them from. I just do em myself.

I just posted a Muddy Waters post. I did this when I was high so excuse the typos.

42. I Fux Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:14 pm
    Trailer for tomorrow’s posts:

^^ That Cracker has a fucking Voice, OMG can he yelp out a tune

43. I Fux Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:14 pm
    Trailer for tomorrow’s posts:

^^ That Cracker has a fucking Voice, OMG can he yelp out a tune

44. G7 Says:

RIGZ Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:12 pm
    …This Saigon mixtape is phenomenal…

===
    I still gotta dl that. So much music to catch up on. I kinda think we have access to too much music these days. Nothing has been really soaking in lately. nhoc. Its just one mixtape, and one album after the other. shit’s tuff.

lemme find out chea is a corporate lawyer.

46. nation Says:

>> nation is stealing Saigon’s kids presents right out from under the tree

this is all i care about if i’m going to purchase (a clean) Baseline:

47. I Fux Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:18 pm
    lemme find out chea is a corporate lawyer.

^^^ do you read comments or just skim through em

48. G7 Says:

second week sales is murder for everybody. 70% drop for Hov and 72% drop for Cass.

49. pockets Says:

Trailer for tomorrow’s posts:

^that was funny on many different levels

50. nation Says:

>> do you read comments or just skim through em

Ctrl+F, nation

>>i don’t care. read the first comment lol… it’s what he told someone on myspace when they messaged him asking about the Bonus CD

i skim

53. Big Homie Says:

^ Did Cas even go over 100K?

54. pockets Says:

since only the OG’s are here, the secret post where eskFace drops the full versions of those damn snippets is the Roosevelts ghosface post. thats also where we have secret convos discussing important matters no pause no vaseline

55. Rey Says:

This edition of this song is crap and a half.

Not sure what Nation and them are talking about.. I’m guessing it’s the posting of Sai’s mixtape?

56. pockets Says:

^ Did Cas even go over 100K?

^does it matter? he moves 50 ki’s an hour

57. Foe Show Says:

G7 Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:21 pm

$$$$

that’s because just about EVERYBODY breathing knows someone that they can burn the cd from by the 2nd week… that’s gotta be at least PART of the reason.

58. !Ven-Tech? Says:

pockets Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:25 pm
    ^ Did Cas even go over 100K?

^does it matter? he moves 50 ki’s an hour

^a whole hour? needs to get his hustle game up

59. nation Says:

>> yeah I heard about that. since when is selling a CD full of your own work over original beats illegal though.

beats me (nh). ask Drama

60. chea Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:18 pm
    lemme find out chea is a corporate lawyer.

all true

“i ain’t passed the bar, but i know a lil bit…” (c) jay

nah let me stop lying

i merked that shit

61. G7 Says:

Big Homie Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:23 pm

^ Did Cas even go over 100K?

===
    naw, he’s at around 80K

62. Foe Show Says:

pockets Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:25 pm
    ^ Did Cas even go over 100K?

^does it matter? he moves 50 ki’s an hour

$$$$

damn boy you on fire today (no std)

63. Big Homie Says:

does it matter? he moves 50 ki’s an hour

^ and a shitty album along with it

64. chea Says:

pockets Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:25 pm
    ^ Did Cas even go over 100K?

^does it matter? he moves 50 ki’s an hour

LOOOOOL cass is straight garbage

or as we arabs say: zbaleh

or as we spics say: basura

that guy is simply horrible

the best is when he said he was going to outsell jay on that mtv interview

biggest nugga please moment of this whole century

65. Mark Twain Fame Says:

*daps Reymund and Venny*

66. G7 Says:

>>The Kanye, Luda, & Game one was awesome. I downloaded the actual song version I dug it so much.

==
    yeah, that version is fire

67. !Ven-Tech? Says:

homeroom [///]

68. pockets Says:

beats me (nh). ask Drama

^seriously they musta forgot Drama was white…or they punishing him for converting to blackenese

69. chea Says:

somehow ye and the game make beautiful music together

somehow it just works

70. Foe Show Says:

Nah, but on the realz, Cass got flow for days. He just said that to try to get 2 or 3 more people to know about him.

*random conversation*

“yo dawg —— said he gonna outsell jay z”

*random eavesdropper hears it and bullyfoots into convo*

“who said they gonna outsell jay z?”

Cass just won.

71. I Fux Says:

*jiggles a little*

72. !Ven-Tech? Says:

somehow……AYO!

74. Foe Show Says:

RF: On the realz though, I hope all of yall really take time to think about things you are thankful. Even though life sux from time to time, it could always be alot worse. Word.

75. Rey Says:

What the fuck is Pockets talking about now?

Eskay, if you rick roll me again [||], I’m seriously gonna beat you up in front of your parents.

76. I Fux Says:

chea Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:30 pm
    somehow ye and the game make beautiful music together

somehow it just works

^^ Really Doe its great they go together really well dispute their obvious differences its almost like a Yin to a Fag

77. chea Says:

Foe Show Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:31 pm

*random conversation*

“yo dawg —— said he gonna outsell jay z”

*random eavesdropper hears it and bullyfoots into convo*

“who said they gonna outsell jay z?”

Cass just won.

his flow is garbage

plus he bit the fuck out of wayne’s flow (c) sky’s the limit

es posted a side-by-side a few weeks ago — shit was horrible

78. BK2LV Says:

Cass best verse and probably his last good verse was on that song Physco W/ pap and busta…. he stood out like never before…..

79. Ali Says:

Ignore the deleted part, it is actually there

Saigon – The Moral Of The Story

80. I Fux Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:31 pm

^^ *looks Around Grips Up loosens grip* I know this Nigga Eskay aint talking about me but probably some of ya’ll extra sensitive extra Lupe type niggas

eskay… why they got you listed in that bloggers article as age 26? You ol’ “30 is the new 20” ass nigga…

and you aint 25, you 30 – “Ransom Note”

82. blaze22 Says:

Only Cassidy I ever liked was this..

h ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IQEkjwU4a0

83. chea Says:

cass’ gleaming clean shaven face make him look like a cross between jermaine jackson and a monkey

nugga grow a goatee or some ish

84. green eyes Says:

# eskay Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 6:31 pm

^ you and pockets were blastin posts? word? hmm.

85. Foe Show Says:

plus he bit the fuck out of wayne’s flow (c) sky’s the limit

$$$$

…and Hov has used how many people’s direct quotes in his rhymes over his career?

You act as if Cass ain’t leave freeways beard on the floor in that one on one (uh-uh). I agree that particular song that he used Wayne’s flow and beat is terrible, but still, Cass is mad decent.

86. G7 Says:

chea Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:30 pm
    somehow ye and the game make beautiful music together

somehow it just works

==
    true. just as nice as game + dre.

87. I Fux Says:

*slaps Foe* Dont go soft on here homie only hard *hugs Foe*

>>eskay… why they got you listed in that bloggers article as age 26?

I don’t know, they went to the trouble of confirming my age with me before it went to press and everything. fuck it though, I’ll be dat.

89. green eyes Says:

cosig foe @ 6.32

90. I Fux Says:

Cass is mad decent

^^ Ya I respect his Spit(c) Eskay

at least they ain’t say I was 36 like Foe.

92. G7 Says:

>>You act as if Cass ain’t leave freeways beard on the floor in that one on one (uh-uh).

^lol, true

93. landLORD Says:

… Cassidy looks like Miss Pacman …

94. nation Says:

>> me and pockets was in the Roosevelts post the other day and niggas came through blasting. most of ya’ll aint built for that post.

how gay does that sound…

*logs onto NR boards to have screensex with Shanti*

95. pockets Says:

# eskay Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 6:31 pm

^werd ya’ll niggas is cheesecakes, juniors

96. I Fux Says:

Salaam Land…….Cassidy Look like a heavier version of Donatello

97. I Fux Says:

*Points* Look at me on that Summer Jam Screen with Greenie and No that is not a tumor

98. BK2LV Says:

That song with Bleek and Saigon is hard

In prime
    Bleek>Cass

Now
    Bleek=Cass

99. pockets Says:

i gotta say tho there were 2 gems on that BARS disc: Leanin on the Lords Side and Alone All By Myself (or w.e. its called)

100. Mark Twain Fame Says:

watching Vanilla Ice’s movie “Cold as Ice” > listening to cassidy rap

Actually, that Rick Roll song is a personal 80’s favorite of mine.

*emails YN about the cow sized turds that eskay left in his personal toilet*

*waits for him to Rick Roll eskay’s Xmas bonus when he opens it*

102. Dem Says:

*exit daps er’body*

i’m off to the Suns game, wish me a DUI, scuzbuckets.

103. I Fux Says:

Chea Pockets and I in one comment section = a Hard time for the rest of ya’ll, loosen up Bitches!

104. Foe Show Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:36 pm
    at least they ain’t say I was 36 like Foe.

watch ya mouf boy.

105. nation Says:

>> … Cassidy looks like Miss Pacman …

oh my.

fuck me. i have a group meeting now with the ugliest pretty girl, or the prettiest ugly girl ever. i spend the whole meeting argue with myself which one she is

106. pockets Says:

plump cass resembles an evil bald cat

107. chea Says:

BK2LV Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:39 pm
    That song with Bleek and Saigon is hard

In prime
    Bleek>Cass

Now
    Bleek=Cass

vanilla ice > bleek

108. I Fux Says:

innocent and that song with John legendary

109. G7 Says:

that mixtape Cass came out with earlier this year is way better than the album. thats more of his thing though.

110. Foe Show Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:36 pm
    at least they ain’t say I was 36 like Foe.

“…and as for YOU, you DJ Cat show shirt wearin ass nigga” (c) WuTangy Forever

nigga fix this got damn time stampin mechanism on this site, what time zone you got this bitch on, Japan, muh fugga?

111. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Foe Show Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:40 pm

November 21st, 2007 at 6:36 pm
    at least they ain’t say I was 36 like Foe.

watch ya mouf boy.

those is fightin words!…

you gonna take that Eskay?!

*e-insitgates and waits*

112. BK2LV Says:

The Understanding >> most rappers albums

113. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Look at your boy Agallah…didn’t think we knew about this shit uh?

^dog, wtf?

via smokingsection

115. Rey Says:

Cassidy looks like Mase’s developmentally disabled younger brother. Cosign Game and Kanye’s chemistry. None.

116. I Fux Says:

BK2LV Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:44 pm
    The Understanding >> most rappers albums

^^^ slow down Memph Bleek Stans Site is that —————–>

117. Mark Twain Fame Says:

The Understanding >> most rappers albums

uhhh what most rappers albums are we talkin about here?

118. pockets Says:

^dog, wtf?

via smokingsection

^^holy fock!! method man is gonna try to smoke his ass no pun intended no disrespect

!Ven-Tech? Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:44 pm
    Look at your boy Agallah…didn’t think we knew about this shit uh?

^All the true hip hop heads know about Mr. 8Off’s past. That was actually one of my favorite joints back then.

120. I Fux Says:

*spits up*

WHY ESKAY WHY WTF, COld dropped that on us the other day *spits up juicy*

121. Foe Show Says:

Nigga, I’m SO confident in my masculinity, I ain’t afraid to tell all Nahggers that I’m about to see what’s poppin at concreteloop

122. landLORD Says:

… salaam …

123. pockets Says:

^dog, wtf?

via smokingsection

124. Mark Twain Fame Says:

aight y’all have a good, long (nhjic), and safe holiday and weekend…peace, see ya’ll on Monday.

Turkey bitches…

125. nation Says:

my ex use to call me Tree Man.

cock me trunk me

126. chea Says:

the only song on a bleek album i fux with is “Dear Summer” off of 534

the reason?

blaze produced it

jay rapped on it (recycled “freestyle” from funk flex show, but who cares)

and bleek didn’t even sneeze on it

it shows how much faith jay has in bleek that he said “listen lil nugga i’ll give you a verse but i can’t have you rappin on that shit too — let me juss give you this song and you can fall back and rub my toes — capeche?”

127. pockets Says:

yo fux if u really wanna peep something nasty, its called 2 girls 1 cup i have yet to eat peanut butter since i seen it

128. Big Homie Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:44 pm

^dog, wtf?

via smokingsection

^ Damn…that man went out on a limb

129. G7 Says:

sup Land?

130. Foe Show Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:44 pm

^dog, wtf?

via smokingsection

$$$$

Try to keep up Esk, sheesh!

131. landLORD Says:

… cassidy / husta’s home > cassidy lp …

… little brother/mic boogie justus league mixtape > getback …

132. pockets Says:

Dr Anthony Gaspari believes that he has diagnosed Dede’s rare condition

^”This nigga needs to shower! hes a tree!”

133. G7 Says:

peace Mark

134. landLORD Says:

… whaddup G7 …

135. brocstan@gmail.com Says:

*DAPS eskay,land,billz,MTF,fux,rey,tech,chea,pockets,g7*

Anybody got that sai-giddy for the kid

136. Foe Show Says:

Even though NE Yo is gay, Ij’d help him ride on R Kelly punk ass (uh uh). Kellz is an ego maniac… taking up SEVEN dressing rooms? I’d have to call the goons just for the disrespect. AND he kicked Ne yo off the tour?

137. !Ven-Tech? Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:44 pm

^dog, wtf?

via smokingsection

That shit is crazy! The site also provides stories like:

-Man who had sex with bicycle sentenced
    -Indian marries dog in repentance for past cruelty
    -Cat gets lift home after night on the tiles

138. G7 Says:

>>… cassidy / husta’s home > cassidy lp …

yup, I was just saying that….6:42pm

139. I Fux Says:

I can tell Pockets you have never clicked my name to read *smh* missing out brah

140. Phuque Says:

*Daps everyone*

I leave for 5 minutes and ninjas jump out from behind the e-trees & shit…

141. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

*DAPS eskay,land,billz,MTF,fux,rey,tech,chea,pockets,g7*

What Up Anybody got that sai-giddy for the kid

142. Foe Show Says:

Esk…

143. pockets Says:

that mixtape Cass came out with earlier this year is way better than the album.

^didnt that jawn have like seven tracks on it

144. Big Homie Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:44 pm

^dog, wtf?

via smokingsection

^ Damn…that man went out on a limb. Look man a tree grows in Brookland from this hand

145. BK2LV Says:

ummm not a bleek stan just givin respect….

@ Mark Twain

Understanding is a classic i would put it in the cd player before alot of old cds i stil have

Not saying hes a better rapper just that that cd is tough

146. !Ven-Tech? Says:

*daps FUPM*

Give me the address to the drop

*daps Phuque*

Whaddup pa?

smh @ the unintentional emoticon I posted.

Who knew?

8O

148. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^^co-sign Neyo w/o his hat=Jared Jack

149. G7 Says:

>> Kellz is an ego maniac… taking up SEVEN dressing rooms?

^is that true? smh @ that.

150. pockets Says:

aii fux ur right, i really should show u some thug love

151. Foe Show Says:

pockets Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:48 pm
    Dr Anthony Gaspari believes that he has diagnosed Dede’s rare condition

^”This nigga needs to shower! hes a tree!”

$$$$

ummm…. dude. He’s turning into a fucking TREE. My genetical sythetic analysis says the last thing he needs is water.

152. G7 Says:

FuckUPay

whudup dula? that Saigon is over at Nations house.

153. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

I’m Liccy Haydon ,21years ,single from 81 wall street, new york.This is my # back in new york 2123446678, just saw you on now and my mind just knew you will make a real friend i could trust u with my inheritance,right now i’m in port harcourt royal hotel room 101 , that’s where my dad worked as an expatraite with SHELL oil company (SPDC) and an Army Special Forces Major and foreign-area officer between the United States and the Nigerian military before he passed on last october2005.
    I want you to write to my dad lawyer as my trustee or my Friend to be, His email addrss: smithwilliams_chamberss@yahoo.com to get my dad’s payoff fund released to you by the bank here (CitiBank plc). Once they do so, you send me a flight fare to come back to the states.
    This is legit and my inheritance and i have proof to show you that i’m for real. Once i secure it, i will let you have 24% percent cuz i ‘m stranded and stuck here. The amount of the payoff is $10.5m usd hit me back asap.
    You can hit me on my liccy_44u2001 @yahoo.com
    This is the site to check thingsout for urself for the death of my dad:

^^^wtf i just got this message on myspace

154. pockets Says:

>> Kellz is an ego maniac… taking up SEVEN dressing rooms?

^u need to store the kiddies somewhere, u know? they cant be around the weed n groupies n shit

155. Foe Show Says:

G7 Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:51 pm
    >> Kellz is an ego maniac… taking up SEVEN dressing rooms?

^is that true? smh @ that.

$$$$

It’s an audio interview of Ne Yo talking about Kellz punk azz on concreteloop. Which I happen to read every day, proudly.

156. landLORD Says:

… yo, that throwback Agallah/8Off joint was a smash hit for about 6 minutes back in the day … i loved that song …

157. blaze22 Says:

# I Fux Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 6:49 pm

Not that good man. Sorry

158. !Ven-Tech? Says:

and sunlight….PHOTOSIMUHSIS (C) Rudy Huxtable

chea Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:47 pm
    the only song on a bleek album i fux with is “Dear Summer” off of 534

the reason?

blaze produced it

jay rapped on it (recycled “freestyle” from funk flex show, but who cares)

and bleek didn’t even sneeze on it

^You wildin’. Bleek’s first album “Coming of Age” is still better than a lot of the latest albums.

To Live And Die in NYC is one of the best songs in the ROC catalog.

160. Foe Show Says:

Yo what ever happened to Afu Ra?

161. green eyes Says:

-Indian marries dog in repentance for past cruelty

^ i thought vick was american

yo Foe, I know you 40 years old, but go the store for me

163. pockets Says:

^^^wtf i just got this message on myspace

^theres no way it can be a scam bro, do it

164. landLORD Says:

pockets Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:50 pm
    that mixtape Cass came out with earlier this year is way better than the album.

^didnt that jawn have like seven tracks on it

—————–

… not true at all … more than 15 for sure …

165. Foe Show Says:

and sunlight….PHOTOSIMUHSIS (C) Rudy Huxtable

*first floor*

166. blaze22 Says:

# FuckUPayMe618 Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 6:53 pm

You can hit me on my liccy_44u2001 @yahoo.com
    This is the site to check thingsout for urself for the death of my dad:

^^^wtf i just got this message on myspace

^^^yeah I’m sure some multi-million dollar lawyer would have a @yahoo.com email. LMAO

167. !Ven-Tech? Says:

landLORD Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:53 pm

Peep how the nigga is dancin tho. The only song I liked with Agallah on it was the “Keep Risin To The Top” (none) joint off Grand Theft Auto 3 and that’s prolly only cause Sean Pee was on it. I would literally wait until that song came on game radio before I started my drive-by’s

168. chea Says:

pockets Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:51 pm
    aii fux ur right, i really should show u some thug love

ayo lol

169. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^Made had a couple of burners on it

What up Green I’s

170. Big Homie Says:

Bleeks first album by far is his best album.

171. G7 Says:

Foe Show Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:54 pm
    Yo what ever happened to Afu Ra?

====
    doing the same thing Jeru is doin’

172. Foe Show Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:54 pm
    yo Foe, I know you 40 years old, but go the store for me

Do I really act that old? Damn

173. I Fux Says:

Foe Show Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:54 pm
    Yo what ever happened to Afu Ra?

^^ He sales incense and Jordan Bootleg Jumpoffs on Lenox ave and 143rd st

174. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Foe Show Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:54 pm
    Yo what ever happened to Afu Ra?

Challenged Jet Li.

Lost.

175. green eyes Says:

whats up fucku

176. pockets Says:

Bleeks first album by far is his best album.

^so he really does have more than one album? damn…and dont nobody tell me im wack for not hearing any of them shits stfu he aint never listened to my shit

177. Foe Show Says:

aight my nig’z… off to the airport I go.

happy toilet tissue day

178. I Fux Says:

F U how old are you? No Disrespect

pockets Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:51 pm
    aii fux ur right, i really should show u some thug love

^No amount…

180. pockets Says:

He sales incense on Lenox ave and 143rd st

lmfao

181. EnglandRepresent Says:

Can we get a moment of silence for England’s disgustingly SHITE football team.

*takes off England football shirt*

*spits on the 3 Lions emblem*

*applies for Australian passport*

182. I Fux Says:

Foe Show Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:57 pm
    aight my nig’z… off to the airport I go.

happy toilet tissue day

^^ Yo if you text like crazy with your wifey around does she think you have an “internet Bitch”

Peace Foe

183. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

F U how old are you? No Disrespect

22^^^

184. green eyes Says:

peace foe, fly safe

whats up eng

185. pockets Says:

F U how old are you? No Disrespect

^yo fux i remember back in the summer u asked me if i was either an immigrant or like 11 years old. and that was before the no disrespect thing

186. Rey Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:58 pm
    Can we get a moment of silence for England’s disgustingly SHITE football team.

*takes off England football shirt*

*spits on the 3 Lions emblem*

*applies for Australian passport*

lol.. For a second I thought you meant the Patriots.

*daps EngRep*

187. BK2LV Says:

“I know” Saigon….. tough

Him and Buddens have shit in common (what they spit about)…. Too bad they cant make no songs together now….

188. BK2LV Says:

“I know” Saigon….. tough

189. I Fux Says:

FuckUPayMe618 Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:59 pm
    F U how old are you? No Disrespect

22^^^

^^^damn Dude you are 22 and dont have an Email address? Thats Spam Doggie

190. Rey Says:

hey greenie

191. chea Says:

aight folks i’m out

happy turkey day

don’t catch that itis too bad

as-sallamu alaikum wa rahmat allahi wa barakatuhu

*daps everyone, extends olive branch and cautiously half-hugs greenie expecting a possible/deserved bitchslap*

peace and love my nahggas

192. green eyes Says:

hi rey!

193. pockets Says:

LMFAO fux ur post was hilarious and i was reading it while listening to Brush Your SHoulders off so it was even funnier for some reason no disrespect

194. I Fux Says:

Chea Yala’ Have a nice Turderkinday

195. !Ven-Tech? Says:

*daps robert englund*

tinyurl.com/2fqu7l

196. pockets Says:

I think having Jew friends might not be Halal, No Disrespect.

^yo i actually laughed out loud when i read that, which isnt easy to make me do

197. Rey Says:

Whoa.. An exclamation point?

*dabs some old spice on neck*

Yo whassup, Giirrrllll?

198. I Fux Says:

REYMUNDOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo

lol @ 8 Off’s dancing in that video… like he practiced it just before the video and said to himself, “yo, I got make this look as G’d up as possible”

200. green eyes Says:

^^ seeing as its the holidays, sand there has ben enough celebrating of turkeycide and kiling if native americans.. peace to you chea.

201. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^^damn Dude you are 22 and dont have an Email address? Thats Spam Doggie

^^^I know it’s spam. I wasn’t expecting it in a myspace message

202. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Yesterday it was 75deg 2night they talking about it might snow. Mother nature ain’t playing fair

203. !Ven-Tech? Says:

so what do you think is inside the album sleeve of Ghost’s new shit?

204. EnglandRepresent Says:

lol @ venny *daps*

Hola Greenie, how goes it? How was the Mac and Cheese?

Whats good Rey Rey?

*daps P to the, Fuxerelli, FuckU and Billy*

Seriously though, someone needs to unleash the stingrays on the England football team

205. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

*daps Eng Rep*

206. tyrone biggums Says:

BK2LV Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 7:01 pm
    “I know” Saigon….. tough

….true story it’s sad that sai is that sensitive and insecure that he will let that one clever harmless punchline stop them from working together and making some crazy dope music….the good news is because of the allhiphop battle and the royce and mistah f.a.b. beef, royce and budden talked and are probably gonna end up doing a couple tracks together……also sidenote i can’t wait to hear that track with joell ortiz off MM3 thats gonna be certified crack….

207. Rey Says:

What up Fuxito?

*daps villz, venny, fupm*

Ain’t nothin’, EngRep. Enjoying my evening. I got to see my nephew today so I’m still in good spirits from that.

CurrLisTo– That Prince mix Bol was talking about over at his “blog”.

208. G7 Says:

whudup Ty? a Budden and Royce track would be ill. lookin’ forward to that Joell track too.

209. Rey Says:

*daps Ty*

Joell and Budden? Oh shit. If the beat is proper that’s gonna be classic.

210. Rey Says:

*daps GGGGGGG*

211. !Ven-Tech? Says:

2 best Royce track ever

212. Phuque Says:

# Rey Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 7:20 pm

*daps GGGGGGG*

*Counts all the Gs*

Ohhhhhhhh….

213. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^I’ll co-sign that. *daps Ty Ty*

214. !Ven-Tech? Says:

“Only thing money brings is fake niggas and problems
    followed by niggas that hate fake niggas and rob ’em”

215. G7 Says:

rey, england, wha’pen shottas? nhoc.

216. Big Homie Says:

Sup G7, Ven, Phuque, Eng, Rey, Ty?

217. G7 Says:

*daps !venegade, phuque*

218. EnglandRepresent Says:

So………..still no one has invited me round for Thanksgiving Dinner (NH). You Yanks are some stingy fucks. I like turkey, I like pumpkin pie, I like candied yams (whatever the fuck they are), where’s Mom’s apple pie for Old Uncle England? No fuckin manners you lot. Scallywags, complete and utter deliquent scallywags, the lot of youse.

*daps Phuque*

219. Rey Says:

Los Crickitios estan MUY GRANDE!

220. !Ven-Tech? Says:

*daps seven stacks, big homie*

whaddup!

*bucks shots*

*blood drippin through ceiling*

*runs*

221. landLORD Says:

@England Represents

… UnKasa > Biggie …

tinyurl.com/373ks8

222. Rey Says:

Fuck. There weren’t any crickets.

*daps phuque, big homie*

@ EngRep– You can get your turkey and stuffing on at the Reymundo Segundo Telemundo household.

223. EnglandRepresent Says:

england, wha’pen shottas? nhoc.

^^Not talkin about it. I’ve unleashed the stingrays on the England football team, soon they’ll be wrestling crocodiles with Steve Irwin. (none)

*daps G Funk and Big Holmes*

224. !Ven-Tech? Says:

225. Rey Says:

Dang.. This mix is making realize how much I miss my copy of Purple Rain.

226. G7 Says:

Big Homie, *daps* for that Muddy Waters post. Stellar album!

227. !Ven-Tech? Says:

G7 Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 7:35 pm
    Big Homie, *daps* for that Muddy Waters post. Stellar album!

Prolly the best one he dropped

228. Big Homie Says:

… UnKasa > Biggie

^ Ugh oh…*waits for Eng’s response*

229. Rey Says:

tinyurl.com/373ks8

That was fucking terrible. Morph… Seriously… You owe me about a minute of awesome music for that shit.

230. EnglandRepresent Says:

UnKasa > Biggie …

^^Blasphemy.

*wishes bacon to rain down from the sky onto LORD*

231. !Ven-Tech? Says:

DOOM without the mask

232. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^lmao.

233. landLORD Says:

Rey Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 7:38 pm
    tinyurl.com/373ks8

———————”

… i disagree … unkasa > falloutboy …

234. landLORD Says:

… viktor vaughn > mfdoom …

235. G7 Says:

@ !ven

what’s up with Doom? he’s on some serious vaykay. havent heard from him in a while.

smh @ myself. I should be reading right now, enlightening my mind. DSL is a helluva drug.

237. Rey Says:

landLORD Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 7:43 pm
    Rey Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 7:38 pm
    tinyurl.com/373ks8

———————’’

… i disagree … unkasa > falloutboy …

If you mean in terms of shitty rap output, you are absolutely correct.

238. !Ven-Tech? Says:

@ land

Co-sizzle. Vaudevillain was his best work ever

@ sev

I DON’T KNOW BUT IT PISSES ME OFF. Because on some real shit, I just started fuckin (no 40 yr old virgin) wit doom in like 2004 wintertime and back then everything was new to me. He had like 4-5 cd’s come out in a 3 year timespand. Now it’s on standstill

239. !Ven-Tech? Says:

This song will make a Doom fan out of the strongest non-believer…

240. landLORD Says:

!Ven-Tech? Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 7:49 pm
    @ land

Co-sizzle. Vaudevillain was his best work ever

————————

… ‘venemous villain’ is ill too … he only rhymes on it for about a total of 15 minutes overall, but he’s in rare storytelling form …

241. Rey Says:

~~Exit~~

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody. Spend the holiday with loved ones, and don’t be afraid to get a little emo. The camera’s not always on you.

EMOBOTS! ROLL OUT!

242. I Fux Says:

Yo Happy Thanksgiving and Spanksgiving(c) Feces to All of Tha Nah, Catch Ya’ll Probably on Friday hurtin’

243. landLORD Says:

Rey said

and don’t be afraid to get a little emo.

———————

… ayo ? … what the hell is that supposed to mean ? …

244. landLORD Says:

Rey said

and don’t be afraid to get a little emo.

———————

… ayo ? … what the hell is that supposed to mean ? …

245. G7 Says:

Happy Thanksgiving Rey, Fux

246. G7 Says:

rare track. Cha Cha ft Nas: M.O.M.M.Y. (circa 99) cassette rip

247. Big Homie Says:

*looks in Nah Right Lite*

For Jim Jones Inspiration Arrives in a Movie

^ WTF? LMAO

248. EnglandRepresent Says:

ayo ? … what the hell is that supposed to mean ? …

^^He wants to hump your leg

249. RIGZ Says:

Jim wants to be Jay.Badly.

..Wha Gwarn NahRightians..

250. ODEMIC Says:

“It was like I was watching the film, and putting it on pause, and giving a back story to the story,” he said.

>>*floor*

Sup Rigz, Eng, Big Homie, g7, lord…

251. ODEMIC Says:

Keys scored the second-highest debut of the year with 742,000 copies sold of As I Am.

That sales total is second to just one other disc released in 2007, Kanye West’s Graduation, which sold over 930,000 copies in its first week

>>>Pardon my hate but…

Currrtissss!!!!!!!!! lol.

252. RIGZ Says:

Jay did American Gangster.

Jim did Alvin & The Chipmunks.

Jim Lost.

253. RIGZ Says:

..Whats good Odemic..

254. ODEMIC Says:

Rigz: Nuttin’ B. Pickin’ cotton.

Jim lost double time with that bitten statement up top. He’s way past being on Jay’s nuts. He’s swimmin’ around in that niggas epididymis right now…

255. EnglandRepresent Says:

*daps Rigatoni and Odemic*

Rigz, we are not talkin about football. Thank fuck I’m not in the UK right now.

256. RIGZ Says:

@EnglandRep: Fam….

….i’m…

…….speechles….

257. Paperstacker Says:

G7 Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 6:04 pm
    the Game, Luda and Kanye track smokes this one. its not even close.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Co sign that shit.. By a far margin too. What up nah?

258. pockets Says:

Ye is too big for boost

259. EnglandRepresent Says:

What’s good P Stacks?

Yeah Rigz, I don’t wanna talk about it but how the fuck you gonna take your keeper out of the final crucial qualifying match, admittedly he has let in some howlers but has the experience of having played all tournament and put in a keeper who has no experience and subsequently lets in a howler?????? FUCKIN MUG MCLAREN.

260. Foe Show Says:

$$$$

Word up, nugga give it a rest a’ready, Jimmy J! I’m afraid to say it, but I think Jimmy has seen his one and only big commercial hit. Does he even know that no one cares about him and jays “beef” anymore.

Which makes me think…

Jim Jones > lil wayne? I know not lyrically, but at least Jim has a major hit? I don’t think so, but some may use that as a good argument for Jim > Wayne

261. Foe Show Says:

Thank fuck I’m not in the UK right now.

$$$$

Thank fuck? Lol. Now I think I can say I’ve hear it all.

262. RIGZ Says:

@EngRep:

…speechless…

@Foe: Whoever can HONESTLY say Jim > Wayne is smoking some NEW shit (c) Ad Rock

263. Foe Show Says:

Naw, I’m high, I’m sorry… I’d want 2 smack the earth wind and fire out of a ninja that would dare say Jim > Wayne

264. Foe Show Says:

@Foe: Whoever can HONESTLY say Jim > Wayne is smoking some NEW shit (c) Ad Rock

Ummm well what I DO know is that new freeway freezer >= AG

265. EnglandRepresent Says:

Thank fuck? Lol. Now I think I can say I’ve hear it all.

^^I’m here to educate and enlighten. *daps Foe*

266. RIGZ Says:

Yeah that Freeway’s fire. His first album was MAAAD underrated too…

AG was nice tho…Its growing on me (no nasty fungi infection & nhjic).

267. ODEMIC Says:

Wayne > Jim simply for the fact that i’ve never understood wtf Jim is sayin’.

“Convertible Jones/Spleen with the fop croakin’/steam widda jock potion/mumble mumble/… Bawlin’!”

SMH.

268. ODEMIC Says:

AG was nice tho…Its growing on me (no nasty fungi infection & nhjic).

^heh heh heh.

269. tunji Says:

Mickey Avalon is a joke

270. ODEMIC Says:

JR Writer f/ Lil Wayne “We Gettin’ It Baby”

>>LOL. Wayne keeps punkin’ himself.

271. Foe Show Says:

That “we will remember” jump off on freezer shit be havin me trying to find the closest microphone (uh-uh) and sing that shit right along with the sample. So soulful, Don’t you agree

Foe Show Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 9:19 pm

^When They Remember

273. Foe Show Says:

When They Remember

$$$$

The mayor has spoken. My bad.

274. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

wha ya deal wit billz, foe?

275. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

I was in Lurker mode when I caugt those comments about those stars/planets crazy ish.

276. Foe Show Says:

^When They Remember
    $$$$

…and got dammit you just COULDN’T say anything positive huh? Just like a nugga 2 point out the mistake and not have anything good 2 add.

*daps billz*

277. Foe Show Says:

Widdup cold… Is that why you been Miami (Mia, ha, I kill me) all day, waiting 4 eskay 2 clear your new screen name?

278. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

looking at my old screen name jumpy, made me realize how long i’ve been visiting this crazy place. My first comments had somthing to do with Ether part 2, which was a concoted story I came up with once I read a few of the Jay-z enthusiasts comments. It was wishful thinking at its greatest.

279. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

foe I got screen name for days, actually your cousing Plug swacked my swacked my steez

280. Foe Show Says:

Ok, time 2 board this plane. Budweiser is a helluvah drug…
    *belch*

100.

281. green eyes Says:

gotdamn cold

282. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

peace kid, hopefully you got an aisle seat, were you can be face level with the stewardess ass, and may it be plentiful

283. EnglandRepresent Says:

What up Cold you ol’ two passport havin but only claim the gay one ass ninja?

284. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

lol @ green, ofcourse that was all pre moderation, before the great BANNING, pre bad behavior robot and all that

dont know if eskay allows that type fuckery now lol

285. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

Engrep what up chap, yo my cousin just went back to crime ridden london this pass friday, we got to catch up a lil bit. And him say the yout dem have all typa ratchet deh. And for the record you biscuit eatinq, pinky finger in the air tea sipping ninja, they have somthing called Dual Citizenship

lmao @ Foe… *dapz*

Cold… What it is?

287. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

Cold… What it is?

^debating on getting some grub, wifey on strike, nigga gonna eat cereal tomorrow.

288. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

tinyurl.com/3awzsa

^^^lupe fiasco the coolest mixtape

289. green eyes Says:

lol.. whys wifey on strike? dare i even ask?

290. green eyes Says:

lmao.. that jim jones/alvin & the chipmunks story.. thats a joke right?

291. EnglandRepresent Says:

lol @ cold. Yup, the yutes an ’em are goin ballistic with the hammers and the shanks. Crazy shit and not in a good way.

292. RIGZ Says:

# EnglandRepresent Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 10:23 pm

lol @ cold. Yup, the yutes an ‘em are goin ballistic with the hammers and the shanks. Crazy shit and not in a good way.

^ True. Londons crazy right now. Believe.

And England lost. SMH

FUPM… good lookin’ out. I aint heard a Lupe mixtape in a minute. I used to have all the ones from Datpiff on cd. Those joints are still classic.

Btw, Chaz Williams will be on the American Gangster series tonight.

“Blackhand the label the gang… BANG!”

green eyes Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 10:08 pm
    lmao.. that jim jones/alvin & the chipmunks story.. thats a joke right?

^Yeah, it is.

296. It'smesnitches Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 5:58 pm
    >>And Eskay got all up in my ass

ayoo.

I don’t recall that, but I doubt that I “ripped you a new one.”

I feel uncomfortable reading this…..I’ma call some girls up

297. G7 Says:

@ England & Rigz

England lost to Croatia??? Ah wha di bloodclaat my yutes!!! 98% of England drunk right now.

3 tracks in on this mixtape, and I’m pretty sure…

Lupe > MF Doom

*puts in mouthpiece*

*waits for VTech & Land*

299. green eyes Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 10:31 pm

green eyes Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 10:08 pm
    lmao.. that jim jones/alvin & the chipmunks story.. thats a joke right?

^Yeah, it is.

^ thought so.. but how fucked up is it that a rumor like that seems plausible?

300. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

*Thinking about hitting the club up 2night* It feels like friday round this mofo.

301. RIGZ Says:

# G7 Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 10:40 pm

@ England & Rigz

^^ Mi nuh kno wha da bloodclaart dem pussyclaart players dem ah deal wid!! Iself cant even find words right now…ah stun mi stunned…

302. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

I need a mink somebody get Pimp C on the phone

303. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Co-sign billz lupe ill. Lupe>any rapper under 30 yrs old

304. RIGZ Says:

# FuckUPayMe618 Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 10:48 pm

Co-sign billz lupe ill. Lupe>any rapper under 30 yrs old

^DOOM’s at least 40

305. RIGZ Says:

Doom > Lupe

IMO

306. G7 Says:

>>ah stun mi stunned…

^yow, mi stun di same. n/h

green eyes Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 10:41 pm
    # D. Billz Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 10:31 pm

green eyes Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 10:08 pm
    lmao.. that jim jones/alvin & the chipmunks story.. thats a joke right?

^Yeah, it is.

^ thought so.. but how fucked up is it that a rumor like that seems plausible?

^They actually had me goin’ until I read the comments section.

Iight, time to watch the Chaz Williams joint (which is the only time BET is gonna be viewed).

Smh @ my Blackhand stanism

308. EnglandRepresent Says:

We’re not talkin football G Funk

309. G7 Says:

>>Lupe>any rapper under 30 yrs old

^tru

310. G7 Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 10:57 pm
    We’re not talkin football G Funk

==
    my bad

311. G7 Says:

>>Smh @ my Blackhand stanism

^word Billz. Blackhand ain’t gettin’ off the ground.
    Ill Will Records > Blackhand…lol

312. EnglandRepresent Says:

Is Grafh on Blackhand?

313. RIGZ Says:

# EnglandRepresent Says:
    November 21st, 2007 at 11:04 pm

Is Grafh on Blackhand?

^^ Yep. That dudes in London ALOT. Seen him in Bricky a few times..

314. Anthony to the S. Says:

the beat’s kinda hot… idk about avalon either though lol

315. G7 Says:

it’s a shame Grafh doesn’t have an album out by now or anything on the horizon. son is nice. nhoc.

316. EnglandRepresent Says:

Yep. That dudes in London ALOT. Seen him in Bricky a few times

^^Didn’t he do a track for Stylah’s new joint? Dude can flow.

317. RIGZ Says:

# G7 Says
    November 21st, 2007 at 11:10 pm

^Cosign. i was waiting for his album for years

318. Big Homie Says:

Shouldnt yall be in the kitchen help cookin?

*daps all*

319. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

BMF honcho Demetrius Flenory, also known as Big Meech, entered his guilty plea in United States District Court in his hometwon city of Detroit, the city from which he hails, before Judge Avern Cohn, according to the Drug Enforcement Administration’s official website.

The 39-year-old drug king pin said that from 1990 through 2005 he led BMF in large scale distribution of controlled substances, mainly cocaine, collecting millions of dollars in cash off the sales of narcotics.

He washed the money in real estate purchases and bought vehicles and jewelry with the cash

According to the terms of the plea bargain, Flenory agreed to pay back $270,000,000 and faces 30 years in prison. A sentencing hearing has not been set.

Flenory’s brother, Terry Flenory and five other defendants are still scheduled for trial on November 26. 41 defendants have been indicted along with the brothers and 32 have pleaded guilty.

320. EnglandRepresent Says:

Holmes, where’s my turkey?

*daps*

321. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

can never make this creature happy, first she sends me out into the warzone to get milk, the throws the shit down the sink cause of a tiny leak.

… and now ah me she whan fi go outta street again, she mussy MAD in her head!

some what left field I caught a bit of the Documentary on gangs in Kingston Jamiaca, but didnt get the name,…. anybody?

322. HHF Says:

wha a gwan?

323. HHF Says:

everybody resting they stomachs for tommorow food already?

324. pockets Says:

Shouldnt yall be in the kitchen help cookin?

^the night before? the hell kind of thanksgiving prostitution ring u running

325. pockets Says:

>>Lupe>any rapper under 30 yrs old

^cut the 30 yr old crap out, Lupe > any rapper

326. pockets Says:

They actually had me goin’ until I read the comments section.

^lol woow

327. RIGZ Says:

Was it “Ross Kemp On Gangs”?

328. HHF Says:

pockets Says:

November 21st, 2007 at 11:55 pm
    >>Lupe>any rapper under 30 yrs old

^cut the 30 yr old crap out, Lupe > any rapper

^^I swear ninjs take this respect thing too far……hiphop has much room for growth in artists skills because its a relatively new art form.

What if the oldies from the 80s tell you Wu Tang isnt tounching Run DMC? will you say TRUUUEEEE just because Run-DMc was here before Wu-Tang?

by the way, Lupe > Biggie and alot of Jay-Z ish…lyrically, that is (not swagga or influence)…yeah i said it

*runs to underground bunker*

*hides out for 3 months*

329. RIGZ Says:

@Cold: Where you at? You in Yard??

330. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

Was it “Ross Kemp On Gangs”?

^I just googled that and yes thats it
    ———
    @Cold: Where you at? You in Yard??

^nah brethren, i’m in Big Jerz

331. RIGZ Says:

**sees comment**
    **frowns**
    **refrains from another un-winnable argument with Lupe stan**
    **takes spliff out of the ashtray**
    **sighs**
    **re-lights spliff**

332. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

^yo Rigz that video is no longer available on the tube, no anywhere else I can view

333. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

….found that shit Rigz nevermind…the internets is morphine squared.

334. pockets Says:

this is my schitt! too much SWAGGER

335. mo313 Says:

G7 Says:

the Game, Luda and Kanye track smokes this one. its not even close.

————

co-sign

336. RIGZ Says:

Was it “Ross Kemp On Gangs”?

^I just googled that and yes thats it

^^That show’s been coming on for awhile in the UK. Bredah goes all around the world, meeting some hardbody gangs. Theres a few specials on London aswell…Ill show. I never knew that got shown in the US tho…

337. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

re-lights spliff

^the spliff smoke took the form of a ghost and spoke.

338. pockets Says:

u know HHF, i totally agree i like wat ur saying. ive been saying that lupe is the greatest thing on earth, nobody seems to listen tho. *daps*

339. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

Rigz the cray twins was gully yeah?… didnt they make a movie about them

340. RIGZ Says:

@Cold:

Yeah the Cray Twins were nuts…

Gully British Films to check:

-The Rise Of The Foot Soldier
    -Football Factory
    -The Business
    -No.1 Gangster
    -Layer Cake

When you’ve seen those holla at me for more recommendations

341. EnglandRepresent Says:

by the way, Lupe > Biggie

^^Better hide out in that bunker for 12 months pockets. You’re talkin shit there fella. That vindaloo musta gone to your head.

Rigz the cray twins was gully yeah?… didnt they make a movie about them

^^The Krays were nothin to fuck with. I used to drink in a pub one of them shot a dude in. The pub still had the bullet hole in the wall which exited the dude’s head when he got popped. I also met Lenny McLean in that pub. If you’re a Londoner and you odn’t know who Lenny McLean is, seriously axe yourself. One of the hardest muthafuckas (none) I have ever met. The most hardcore bare knuckle boxer to come outta London. He’d clean up in UFC these days. You know who Lenny is/was Rigz?

342. RIGZ Says:

Cant Forget:

-Kidulthood (ILL Film)
    -Bullet Boy
    -Rollin With the Nines

Three ill black UK films

343. EnglandRepresent Says:

Gully British Films to check:

Also : Essex Boys

344. RIGZ Says:

Of course i know who Lenny McClean is.

Dudes a LEGEND.

Plus he’s in Lock, Stock & 2 Smoking Barrels. (Cold-you need to see THAT film too).

Lenny McCleans the reason my next mixtapes called “The Guv’na”. He was SUPER hardbody..

345. RIGZ Says:

Gully British Films to check:

Also : Essex Boys

^ Yeah, i almost forgot that one…

346. EnglandRepresent Says:

Cant Forget:

-Kidulthood (ILL Film)
    -Bullet Boy
    -Rollin With the Nines

Three ill black UK films

^^You know Jaime Winstone who’s in Kidulthood Rigz? I know her sister Lois. Good bird.

347. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^*daps*

I was upset to hear about him passing like that. RIP Lenny. I only met him once and only chatted to him for about 10 minutes over a pint but he seemed like a down to earth, humble fella. Bearing in mind he coulda kicked fuck out me if he felt like it.

348. RIGZ Says:

^ nah dont know her, but I seen her around alot. I saw her at People’s Day in Lewisham. She’s a good actress…Whats her sis saying? Smashable??

349. RIGZ Says:

^^ That was one scary dude…Suge aint got nothing on him…I’d hate to be on that bredahs bad side, truss me…

F’real. RIP Lenny McClean. The definition of Hardbody.

350. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

yea rigz ive seem most them shits

watching lenny mclean kicking ass on youtube.

351. EnglandRepresent Says:

Oh man, her sis would get it early. Both of them would. Lois is alright, decent girl, got a head on her shoulders, not too up herself considernig. Her band Crack Village or whatever they’re called are pretty shoddy though. I met her Dad once in Melbourne too at the horse races. I was leathered and talkin shit about West Ham at him. He ended up givin me a proper screw face and that pretty much scared me off. You wouldn’t fuck Ray about either. (none)

352. RIGZ Says:

@Cold: If you seen them shits your international film game seems on point. Try investigate anything on the list you haven’t seen. They’re all good films..

@Eng: DAMN! Pops sounds serious…

353. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^lol. Yeah bruh, Lenny would kick seven shades of shit outta Suge. You heard about him flying to NY to fight this dude the Italian mobsters had put up as their man? He cleaned him up in about 2 minutes or some shit. He had these fuckin hands which made a pint glass look small. Pissin off Lenny woulda been enough to have made you check into the nearest monastery.

354. RIGZ Says:

@EngRep & Cold:

Peace I got a appointment with Death’s cousin..

…1…

355. EnglandRepresent Says:

Peace Rigz, be easy bruh

356. pockets Says:

kidulthood was tha shit…damn ive been watch ross kemp for the last hour n half

i need to look up that lenny character || u guys ramblin on about

357. EnglandRepresent Says:

i need to look up that lenny character || u guys ramblin on about

^^That character was the hardest bloke (nh) bar none to come outta England and most definitely the puss spot that is Yankeeland. Seriously P to the, Suge Knight would have soiled his briefs if he’d have met Lenny McLean.

358. EnglandRepresent Says:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenny_McLean

359. pockets Says:

Despite these defeats, McLean fought in almost four thousand bare knuckle boxing matches over three decades, and only lost a small number of these.[citation needed] This led many to give McLean the unofficial title of Heavyweight Champion of the World in unlicensed boxing. At one time McLean was flown over to New York City to fight in a high-profile, multi-million pound illicit match allegedly organised by the Mafia.[citation needed] McLean’s opponent, John McCormack, said to be the hardest man in New York, lasted three minutes. Sylvester Stallone, Gene Hackman and Christopher Reeve were all in the crowd; Stallone referred to McLean as “the real Rocky”.

mann this dude makes suge look like a vagina compared to him

360. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^London gangsters >>>>>> New York gangsters

361. pockets Says:

ohh snap for some reason i thought this dude was black…i just read the wiki now im peeping the youtube vids

362. pockets Says:

im sure ali wouldve taken him tho, but for real wat a fight that mitve been

kimbo eat ur heart out

363. pockets Says:

later eng

364. nation Says:

lol @ 1fag.com

365. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

okay what the fuck….boost mobile gets its own hip hop song now? why the fuck are these rappers cooning so hard?

get off the corporate dillsnick, stop killing hip hop with this bullshit. i can’t even believe this is a post here, NR lost.

366. SH Says:

this saigon is crazy. smh @ just blaze sampling bon jovi in that bleek song.

367. Rey Says:

For those who care: New post at my place.

368. 456 Says:

^^London gangsters >>>>>> New York gangsters

^fuck tai kwon do/ i tote the fo’ fo’ (c) your hero

369. Soul Clapper Says:

I’m going to strangle Steve McClaren with the lace from my shoe.

RIGZ and Eng keeping it mad British in here last night…

370. It'smesnitches Says:

Wat up?

371. It'smesnitches Says:

Dang dudes was in here since 4:00am and 5…….hope they didn’t think to see a new post….

372. RIGZ Says:

>>RIGZ and Eng keeping it mad British in here last night…

^^ You dunn kno! & I feel it for McClaren, his players just didnt perform..

>>London gangsters >>>>>> New York gangsters

^^^Co-Sign. Our Gangs/Gangsters are alot more brutal than US ones.

You know what else?

English Football Hooligans > American Gangsters

From growing up in New Cross, I can say a group of hungry Millwall fans will kick the shit out of any yankee gang. I’d put money on it…

373. RIGZ Says:

whats good snitches?

374. RIGZ Says:

It’smesnitches Says:

November 22nd, 2007 at 9:36 am

^^I dont follow dem clocks….GMT blud!

375. It'smesnitches Says:

ain’t shit RIGZ……just chilling

376. RIGZ Says:

OLD SEAN PRICE BOOST MOBILE COMMERCIAL:

..Predicate felon
    Quick to throw a shell in your melon
    With a gun so loud, it sound like Elephants yelling-BONG!…

Ruck is crazy nice with the words

377. RIGZ Says:

…This Saigon mixtape is INCREDIBLE…

…If he doesn’t release his album…..

Hip-Hop Lost.

378. THE-XFACTA Says:

379. It'smesnitches Says:

RIGZ Says:

November 22nd, 2007 at 10:12 am
    …This Saigon mixtape is INCREDIBLE…

…If he doesn’t release his album…..

Hip-Hop Lost.

Can u send me the link please…..

380. RIGZ Says:

It’smesnitches Says:

November 22nd, 2007 at 10:23 am
    RIGZ Says:

November 22nd, 2007 at 10:12 am
    …This Saigon mixtape is INCREDIBLE…

…If he doesn’t release his album…..

Hip-Hop Lost.

Can u send me the link please…..

SENT.

381. It'smesnitches Says:

Thanks RIGZ…..

Yo in here is dead today must be because its thanksgiving…..

What are u up to for today RIGZ?

382. RIGZ Says:

>>What are u up to for today RIGZ?

Nothing much…We dont celebrate ThanksGiving around these parts – its just another day in London…Should be hitting the studio later on..

Other than that – tryin to get rid of the rest of this weed. lol.

Same shit different urinal. Or suttin like that.

383. RIGZ Says:

whats poppin in Slaughter-The-Indians-And-Celebrate-It-Land?

384. G7 Says:

Rigz, Snitches, whudup? i see the international nah students holding it down while the rest stuff their face with turkey today.

385. It'smesnitches Says:

RIGZ Says:

November 22nd, 2007 at 10:37 am
    whats poppin in Slaughter-The-Indians-And-Celebrate-It-Land?

U rap? I was suppose to hit the studio today too but not sure yet…..

386. RIGZ Says:

Whats Good G7?
    My turkey aint coming till Dec 25th. (no Animal Farm).
    You’z yanks must have more public holidays than any other country in the world…lucky bastards…

387. G7 Says:

RIGZ Says:

November 22nd, 2007 at 10:37 am
    whats poppin in Slaughter-The-Indians-And-Celebrate-It-Land?

++++++

388. It'smesnitches Says:

Wat up G7?……yeah u right….lol…..

Yo RIGZ I hope that link you sent me don’t expires before I reach home….I’m at work so I can’t DL it yet…..

389. G7 Says:

RIGZ Says:

November 22nd, 2007 at 10:41 am
    Whats Good G7?
    My turkey aint coming till Dec 25th. (no Animal Farm).

===
    naw b. i rep Canada. we have thanksgiving here in October, but it has an entirely different meaning.

390. RIGZ Says:

>>Yeah where I’m from we don’t celebrate that shit either….I’m from the Cayman Islands……..that explains why its just me and u in here…..(n/h)

^^Cayman Islands. Bullet for being from the Islands…Dunn know we run the world…

>>U rap? I was suppose to hit the studio today too but not sure yet…..

^^Yeah I rap.Meant to be hitting the studio in the evening…You want some free mixtape goodness? Opinions are welcome…

391. lurker Says:

daps the whole nahright in slowmotion……codeine pills got me on cloud numba 9 right now….

392. RIGZ Says:

>>word. such a weird thing to celebrate; pilgrims slaughtering natives that were there first. i’d have a tough time giving thanks for that. maybe i need to do some research on thanksgiving. i might be missing something?

^^ Nah you aint missing a thing…ThanksGivings a celebration of genocide…Like Nazi’s celebrating The Holocaust. Its crazy.

>>naw b. i rep Canada

^Seen. Bullet for Canada. Theres alotta yardies out there right. I got family that wants me to come out there, but it just seems TOO COLD. And I’m from England.

393. It'smesnitches Says:

Sure….

394. lurker Says:

fuck a thanksgivin…shit is disgustin

395. lurker Says:

whatup G, snitchmeister, rigz

396. It'smesnitches Says:

lurker Says:

November 22nd, 2007 at 10:45 am

*daps Lurker is chop and screw motion* (n/h)

397. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

Boost Mobile Anthem 2.0

^^^^^^^^^^^

Fuck this wheres the Nah Right Anthem at????

*daps regs*

@G7 – Thanks for the email son – will give it a spin tonight – them rar files stay killing it…

398. lurker Says:

yo for real now i know how them lean sippers be feelin

*turns on sippin on some sizzurp*

399. It'smesnitches Says:

Fuck this wheres the Nah Right Anthem at????

Lol…..who’s it going to feature?

400. G7 Says:

sup lurker? there’s not one U.S. cat in here right now…lol

401. RIGZ Says:

@Snitches:

I’m just gonna post some random joints making the rounds on London mixtapes. Bootleg them however much you want..I Might’ve posted them in Nah before somewhere…For starts:

Ariel 2012(Where Y’all At Freestyle):

I Get High Freestyle:

Big Things Poppin Freestyle:

402. RIGZ Says:

@Snitches:

Ariel 2012(Where Y’all At Freestyle):

I Get High Freestyle:

Big Things Poppin Freestyle:

403. G7 Says:

Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

November 22nd, 2007 at 10:56 am
    Boost Mobile Anthem 2.0

^^^^^^^^^^^

Fuck this wheres the Nah Right Anthem at????

*daps regs*

====
    whudup Bus? I’m not sure if you checked, but I sent you another link last night. woulda been around 5am where you are. shit’s crazy!

404. RIGZ Says:

..Wha Gwarn Bussa Bus, Lurker..

405. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

It’smesnitches Says:

November 22nd, 2007 at 11:01 am
    Fuck this wheres the Nah Right Anthem at????

Lol…..who’s it going to feature?

^^^^^^^^^

Not sure yet but we could have Eskay sparring with Landlord at the start like Meth “I’ll fuckin I’ll fuckin, I’ll fuckin take your keyboard and keeping hittin you, and hittin you till your head caves in like baamm (c) Methodman

406. RIGZ Says:

**falls through floor**
    **wakes up in basement**
    **dusts off shoulders, then writes response**

407. G7 Says:

lol!

408. lurker Says:

NAH RIGHT AWARDS

most swagger-tie between fux and pockets

most hilarious-pockets

most smartest-tie landlord and billz

nah right first lady- greenie

nah right craziest- crazy88

nah right’s illest- nation

nah rights softest yet most likeable(no homo)-rey dog

nah right’s friendliest- its me snitches

nah rights most annoying-lurkdog

nah rights resident camel rider- esgay

nah rights most famous- 2x

409. lurker Says:

whatup 7stacks? international nahright in affect…word.

410. It'smesnitches Says:

RIGZ Says:

November 22nd, 2007 at 11:06 am
    @Snitches:

I can’t play zshare files at work…..but I can check it out when I get home

411. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

====

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I’m good son just cant get a minute with all these dam customers on the phone, dont they know i’m busy???

I’ll check it out tonight thanks for the links…

412. Soul Clapper Says:

Damn, how I wrecked your life with one record
    Made your crew break up and girl get naked

413. RIGZ Says:

@Snitches: What I’mma do is send a folder full of mixtape joints to your email…No sequencing & No DJ stickers – But you’ll get the idea…I’ll try send you one of my mixtapes too..Cant really send out the original tracks tho…

414. RIGZ Says:

Wha Gwarn Soul?

415. Soul Clapper Says:

RIGZ…

Hit me with your mixtape ish if you got a spare minute, it’d be good to hear it. I got a few amigo’s who are trying to do their thing on the UK scene… always got to support the home grown talent.

soulclapper@hotmail.com

416. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

RIGZ Says:

November 22nd, 2007 at 12:51 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What it be Rigz? I was reading the comment from last night, Ross Kemp on Gangs is the Shit!!! You see the South Africa one?

I also read the book by Roy “Pretty Boy” Shaw he was as insane as Lenny was hard….(none)

417. It'smesnitches Says:

Lol @ the NR awards…..

nah rights most annoying-lurkdog

lol

418. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

Soul Clapper Says:

November 22nd, 2007 at 11:35 am
    RIGZ…

soulclapper@hotmail.com

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Co-sign hit me up as well if you can..

bennybennybenny84@hotmail.co.uk

419. Soul Clapper Says:

It’smesnitches Says:

November 22nd, 2007 at 11:36 am
    Lol @ the NR awards…..

nah rights most annoying-lurkdog

lol

==========================================

lurker isn’t annoying tho’, not really. Until he made the racial faux pas about monkeys, dude was 100%.

seafoodlover = nah’s most annoying (that is, if it’s not an elaborate joke)

420. It'smesnitches Says:

RIGZ Says:

November 22nd, 2007 at 11:32 am

Aight cool…….I’m going to try to send you some of my stuff too…..I make beats too if you need one……

421. lurker Says:

sometimes i wish i was shawn kemp for like one day.

422. Foe Show Says:

THE-XFACTA Says: November 22nd, 2007 at 10:20 am Happy Thanksgiving. Be sure to thank the Indians also. I’m sure they don’t celebrate today. The day the white man took all their know how and then gave them smallpoxs in blankets, sent them on a 2X2 square mile area in Nebraska…

$$$$

Funny you would mention that… Just called my homey 2 say happy thxgiving, and he said he refuses 2 celebrate it 4 that exact reason…

I proceeded 2 inform him that every civilization known to man was established or sustained through some type of conquering or barbarianism.

423. lurker Says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

good point, although i dont find the need to celebrate those types of things , imo

424. Digital scales Says:

lurker Says:

November 22nd, 2007 at 11:44 am
    sometimes i wish i was shawn kemp for like one day.
    The rain man….i rather be mark price for one day

425. lurker Says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

good point, although i dont feel its neccessary to celebrate these events.

426. It'smesnitches Says:

seafoodlover = nah’s most annoying (that is, if it’s not an elaborate joke)

Thats true….

sometimes i wish i was shawn kemp for like one day.

Why shawn Kemp?

427. Foe Show Says:

Lurker… You lost me… You wanna be Shawn Kemp of all people? I take it you love children?

428. lurker Says:

my bad on the double.

429. lurker Says:

@foe, what u be talkn bout foo?

430. lurker Says:

Shawn Kemp that ninja could fuckn dunk like a madman make it rain on those punks…he was just a madman dunkin on everybody with a vengeance.

431. Foe Show Says:

Shit.. Lemme log of before I fuck around and be on nahright 4 the next 3 hours. Sitting around me girls family, being anti social, appearing 2 be texting the whole time is not a good look.

Take it light my nahggers.

432. lurker Says:

shawn kemp and children? i dont see the correlation

433. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

*Thanksgiving crickets*

434. Foe Show Says:

@lurker

Shawn Kemp has like 10 kids.

Ok I’m gone 4 real this time.

435. Soul Clapper Says:

Foe Show Says:

November 22nd, 2007 at 11:57 am
    @lurker

Shawn Kemp has like 10 kids.

===========================================

Yeah, by 8 different women.

436. RIGZ Says:

Aight ya’ll, that shit will be sent soon. Had to upp it onto Rapidshare -Hotmails fuckin about..

I’mma send you lot one of the proper mixtapes from last year too..

437. lurker Says:

gay rappers 2

438. RIGZ Says:

lurker Says:

November 22nd, 2007 at 11:49 am
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

good point, although i dont feel its neccessary to celebrate these events.

^ True.

439. Digital scales Says:

whats goood motherfuckers

440. Digital scales Says:

Lurker why would you celebrate thanksgiving..you old wildlife safari dwellin boomerang chuckin ausssie aussie aussie

441. RIGZ Says:

Whats good Digi?

Talk about irony:

I just turned on the Tenitas then you popped up…

442. RIGZ Says:

I just turned on the Tenitas then you popped up…

^ Beleated No Homo.

443. lurker Says:

gay rappers 2

get in the booth get yo adlib game right hommieee

444. lurker Says:

digi im from the states bruh….currently residing in australia. ya dig?

445. Digital scales Says:

whats goood rigz…whats good lurker…
    yo rigz whats a Tenitas

446. 456 Says:

^civilization and barbarianism are incompatible.

447. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

buckshot needs a comeback album….or even a single.

448. lurker Says:

skeet skeet skeet!

449. lurker Says:

im assed out from these pills

poice

450. RIGZ Says:

Ummm…to everyone that was askin earlier, a link to all that mixtape shit from 2007 has been sent via email. Even to some who didnt ask. Bootleg at will. If anyone else wants sum shit holla at me..

451. RIGZ Says:

yo rigz whats a Tenitas

Tenita is the brand of digi’s we use out here….Good for weighing drugs on…

452. Digital scales Says:

ooo aight rigz….yo send me some shit… woodromorales@gmail.com

453. RIGZ Says:

Digital scales Says:

November 22nd, 2007 at 12:44 pm
    ooo aight rigz….yo send me some shit… woodromorales@gmail.com

Its only my shit thats been floating around England, but…DONE.

I’mma send you lot one of my proper mixtapes aswell.

454. Digital scales Says:

riggz that was an expired link..whats really good?

455. RIGZ Says:

Digital scales Says:

November 22nd, 2007 at 1:09 pm
    riggz that was an expired link..whats really good

^ F’real? Shits still working on my computer…one sec.

456. RIGZ Says:

@Digi – Try that shit.But remember to copy & paste the WHOLE thing (i dunno how to do that tinyurl shit)

457. RIGZ Says:

458. RIGZ Says:

If that shits expired – I’ve got some ferocious bootleggers.

459. RIGZ Says:

@Digi – Does that shit work?

460. RIGZ Says:

…Links should be fine…

Bootleg that shit wherever you are.

461. RIGZ Says:

…Nah is slower than Steven Hawkins’ wheelchair today…

462. RIGZ Says:

…Slower than a turtle overdosed on sizzurp…

463. RIGZ Says:

…Slower than Sloth…

**Hey you Guuuuuuyyyyyyyyyssss…!!***

464. green eyes Says:

lmfao… damn rigz…

465. Blackwater Says:

whatup nah,

See it’s a lil slow in here

466. RIGZ Says:

Whats the gospel Queen Green?

Whats your email? Im on a bootlegging spree today. You want in? I’m feeling mighty generous….

467. Blackwater Says:

how is everybodies Thanksgiving so far? I’m at the gig right now but I got a lil’ outside love this morning so I’m good so far.

468. G7 Says:

*swipes late pass between greenie’s cheeks*

just listened to that Wu track “Unpredictable”. That song is f#*ken awful. Nuff respect to Rae for telling the truth. So far at least.

469. RIGZ Says:

Blackwater Says:

November 22nd, 2007 at 1:58 pm

Jus a regular day here in LDN…No turkeys for me…

Straight Hard Food today…

470. RIGZ Says:

G7 Says:

November 22nd, 2007 at 2:02 pm
    *swipes late pass between greenie’s cheeks*

LOL. Aint that a Nelly video?

471. green eyes Says:

classy G7.. lol
    whats up rigz… greenery.e at gmail dot com

472. Complex Blog » Rap Sheet: No Contest! Says:

[…] Where You At?: Kanye, The Game and Luda killed the first Boost Mobile-bred track years ago, now JD, Young Jeezy and Mickey Avalon spit on pt. II. The 30-second snippet of the new song has made its way on the net, but you’ll be able to cop the 1:30 version online soon, with portions of the proceeds going to charity. That’s righhhttt. […]