Ghostface ft. Beanie & Styles P – Barrell Brothers

Off Big Dough Rehab, impacting 12/4.

[audio:http://nahright.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/barrellbrothersfeatbeansstyles.mp3]

Ghostface ft. Beanie Sigel, Styles P & Solomon Childs – Barrell Brothers

235 Responses to “Ghostface ft. Beanie & Styles P – Barrell Brothers”

Brolic.

2. LL(not the rappa) Says:

another again

3. J Grilla Says:

4. I Fux Says:

SOMEBODY SAY GHOSTFACE FIYYYAAAAAAA!

5. LL(not the rappa) Says:

DAMNNNIT BILLZ! ..lol….

6. Sour D. Says:

Stop Nah on Nah violence!!!!

7. LL(not the rappa) Says:

DAMNNNIT BILLZ! ..lol….

8. green eyes Says:

CDQ!!!!!

9. BK2LV Says:

hey yo D Billz I have those roc freestyles from hot 97 from a while back if u want them

10. LL(not the rappa) Says:

AND fix the damn time on this shit..its 7:08 eastern time, not 8:07!!!!!!!!!!!! fucking me up

American Sieg is Muslim, so I aint feelin’ Bush overseas

12. Digital scales Says:

this is s dot p dot juice bar weed spot ima make you bleed ach

13. !Ven-Tech? Says:

*daps Mayor, Lady Love, Bob Digi, Lima Bean Green, Diesel*

what’s hood

(@ land: P.S. I’m not lucifer, arm leg leg arm head, peace to the true & living godz)

Ghostface just moved up to number 2 in the triagle offense
    (DOOM, Ghost D Ghost, Sean Peeeee)

14. landLORD Says:

… good song …

15. decipher Says:

“you want trouble? bring trouble ya way/ man, you messin’ with the Y2K NWA/”

-Broad St. Bully

16. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    November 13th, 2007 at 7:18 pm

>you can trust a thief quicker than a liar, because a thief steals money because he needs money, but a liar lies for the hell of it!”(OG mayme johnson)

^^^blueprint, tabernacle, cosign etcccc

I hate a liar more than I hate a thief, a thief is only after my salary, a liar’s after my reality – 50 cent

^Prolly his best one liner ever

^^yea, i like that version also *daps whoeva in here*

LL(not the rappa) Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:07 pm
    DAMNNNIT BILLZ! ..lol….

^Brush me off. Lol

18. landLORD Says:

———————

… all praises due …

19. green eyes Says:

# LL(not the rappa) Says:
    November 13th, 2007 at 8:09 pm

^ ah shit.. LL’s getting aggy woth eskay now!?

Sour D… VTech…

What it is?

BK2LV Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:08 pm

22. LL(not the rappa) Says:

i hope ghost got another “back like that’ on hurr{c} nelly..oh,this listening to the song clip while in the post is a neat addition….dont have to zshare/download all the dayuum time.

BK2LV Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:08 pm

^My badd at that last post, but hellz yeah… if you got them shits, send ’em.

dtb7881@hotmail.com

24. Young Legend Says:

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!! I’m Hyped :)

25. Digital scales Says:

air compresser on the pound

26. BK2LV Says:

yeah i seen u asking about em last night when they went at dblock and all that

27. G7 Says:

tuff track!

You couldn’t ask for a better Trinity than those 3. Ridic.

29. EnglandRepresent Says:

What up LL?

IF I could hear this I would imagine it would be the dogs bollocks.

30. BK2LV Says:

u got aim it would be way easier

31. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# green eyes Says:
    November 13th, 2007 at 8:11 pm

# LL(not the rappa) Says:
    November 13th, 2007 at 8:09 pm

^ ah shit.. LL’s getting aggy woth eskay now!?

^^lmao..not with eskay persay…but damnnnn, we changed the clocks back an hour weeeeeks ago…umm, yonkers right? east coast? everytime i look, im like wtf? 10:10, when its really 9:05 etccc.

32. Digital scales Says:

i said aight and still shot him in his fucking face, cause i dont like niggas playing with my fucking cake (C) Uncle murda

thats gotta be the hardest line out(nh)

33. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# EnglandRepresent Says:
    November 13th, 2007 at 8:14 pm

What up LL?

IF I could hear this I would imagine it would be the dogs bollocks.

^^lmao…not dixon box i hope *waves*

BK2LV Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:14 pm
    u got aim it would be way easier

^Nope, no aim (no shootin’ range).

35. green eyes Says:

this low quality stream is worse than a trailer.. fucking tease
    hot track though . who’s beat?

what up folks

36. EnglandRepresent Says:

Greeeeeeeeeeenie, how you doin you sassy bint you?

37. green eyes Says:

^ lol. no doubt. i cosign, its got me caught a few times lately

ENG! whats up love?

38. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    November 13th, 2007 at 8:11 pm

LL(not the rappa) Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:07 pm
    DAMNNNIT BILLZ! ..lol….

^Brush me off. Lol

^^^^rude bwooy whats good

39. !Ven-Tech? Says:

nahright.com/2007/11/13/ghostface-ft-beanie-styles-p-barrell-brothers/#comment-681782

40. LL(not the rappa) Says:

hmm, that dont look like ghost in the pic…look like a fatt LL(not the blogger)

first and foremost fuck Youtube as a company, website and motherfucking staff.

LL(not the rappa) Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:19 pm
    # D. Billz Says:
    November 13th, 2007 at 8:11 pm

LL(not the rappa) Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:07 pm
    DAMNNNIT BILLZ! ..lol….

^Brush me off. Lol

^^^^rude bwooy whats good

^Ery’ting irie. Wha gwan rude gyal?

43. green eyes Says:

# EnglandRepresent Says:
    November 13th, 2007 at 8:17 pm

Greeeeeeeeeeenie, how you doin you sassy bint you?

^^ im great. lifes lovely, need a vacation, but everyone does. How are you?

eskay Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:21 pm
    first and foremost fuck Youtube as a company, website and motherfucking staff.

^Which video they snag now?

Once Google took over, I knew it was goin’ corporate.

45. chea Says:

eskay Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:21 pm
    first and foremost fuck Youtube as a company, website and motherfucking staff.

that’s some real e-beef

i actually like youtube because you can always go there and learn a new soulja child told em dance

46. chea Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:22 pm
    eskay Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:21 pm
    first and foremost fuck Youtube as a company, website and motherfucking staff.

^Which video they snag now?

Once Google took over, I knew it was goin’ corporate.

not corporate but gangsta

on some fuck you pay me ish

chea Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:22 pm
    eskay Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:21 pm
    first and foremost fuck Youtube as a company, website and motherfucking staff.

that’s some real e-beef

November 13th, 2007 at 8:11 pm

LL(not the rappa) Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:07 pm
    DAMNNNIT BILLZ! ..lol….

^Brush me off. Lol

^^^^rude bwooy whats good

^Ery’ting irie. Wha gwan rude gyal?

^^^^^^chillin..think i might run to the bookstore

November 13th, 2007 at 8:11 pm

LL(not the rappa) Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:07 pm
    DAMNNNIT BILLZ! ..lol….

^Brush me off. Lol

^^^^rude bwooy whats good

^Ery’ting irie. Wha gwan rude gyal?

^^^^^^chillin..think i might run to the bookstore

^ Pick this book up: http://www.tinyurl.com/yuchvu

*B More Nubian* (c) me, circa ’05/’06

52. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    November 13th, 2007 at 8:22 pm

eskay Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:21 pm
    first and foremost fuck Youtube as a company, website and motherfucking staff.

^Which video they snag now?

Once Google took over, I knew it was goin’ corporate.

^^lmao..not credible enough i see…….it all goes downhill once the check was cut for that sale

53. BK2LV Says:

@ Billz im trying to send but here is one track i got

niggas robbed my gate suspended my account, I’m bout to fucking murder somebody (c) Rae

55. HOT Says:

HOT SHIT

56. landLORD Says:

… .98 cent Totinos Frozen Cheeze Pizza > 15 Dollar Domino’s, Pizza Hut, Papa Johns etc etc …

… you gotta buy some extra Sargento’s mozzarella (1.99 for 4oz) and put that on there though, cause Totino’s is mad stingy with the queso …

57. !Ven-Tech? Says:

eskay Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:21 pm
    first and foremost fuck Youtube as a company, website and motherfucking staff.

Speakin of which

[///] Pac, Big, O.D.B., Lamont, JMJ, Freeky Tah, Camo, Icewood, Derty Hairy, Stack, and all ya favorite dead rappers

Yet, Youtube has the nerve to allow the exploitation of gang culture via young teens, i.e. stackin’, throwin’ up sets, etc.

59. LL(not the rappa) Says:

^^^^^^chillin..think i might run to the bookstore

^ Pick this book up: http://www.tinyurl.com/yuchvu

*B More Nubian* (c) me, circa ‘05/’06

^^^^Ok..also gonna pick up “How To Talk About Books You Havent Read”

60. chea Says:

green eyes Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:23 pm

^ *bitch slaps chea on GP for even mentioning learning a soljah boy dance*

first and foremost it’s impossible to slap anyone over a computer screen

if you want to sleep me come to chicago, illinois, 14th and halsted

or i’ll make it easy on you

meet me outside the sears tower, which is where i work, and try to slap me

i will hit you with an upper cut so fierce it will send you into orbit

you’ll be fucking swimming in the clouds

second, only bitches slap

third, i don’t shy away from doing the supaman

i do those dances at weddings and hos be loving it

supaman…YOUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

respect the grind of a young black man with over 10,000,000 myspace hits and the number one song in the country for two months

half of the rappers that get glorified on this webpage sell 30,000 albums

i respect their hustle too but damn, don’t be so hard on a Black man getting his bread (unless he’s a uncle tom-ass colin powell-type bitch-ass — then diss him all you want)

61. !Ven-Tech? Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:29 pm

Yeah, and my favorite Uncle Murda videos…plus Yayo eatin pussy on camera!

eskay Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:28 pm
    niggas suspended my account, I’m bout to fucking murder somebody (c) Rae

^That’s how it goes down when you aint breakin’ bread wit’ em.

63. chea Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:32 pm
    eskay Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:28 pm
    niggas suspended my account, I’m bout to fucking murder somebody (c) Rae

^That’s how it goes down when you aint breakin’ bread wit’ em.

CO-SIGN

eskay you need a high rollin jewish lawyer

then when it ends up in court you need to wear a suit and a baseball cap like shyne

it will raise your profile

64. green eyes Says:

Yeah, and my favorite Uncle Murda videos…plus Yayo eatin pussy on camera!

^^ the fuck???

chea.. sit you extra aggy ass the fuck down, aint no one give a fuck about the crib you just circled. my disdain in souljah boy’s cooning ass is long documented, but since your ass cant take a joke fuck you. i know its cold in the chi son, but let ya balls drop a bit and stop riding some lil rapper kids nutsack. new ass motherfuckers dont know how to act.

65. EnglandRepresent Says:

lmao…not dixon box i hope *waves*

^^lol, nah no Dixon Box! Whats doin down south? Everything go OK?

66. landLORD Says:

… there must be a full moon over my Internet Explorer icon … or some shit … im been reading the damndest things for the last 24 hours …

67. !Ven-Tech? Says:

*see’s Gangreen about to go in*

*puts on gas mask*

*buzzer going off on eth-ometer*

“I detect large amounts of ether in this area”

*******INSTANT WEATHER UPDATE************

“This is Vencent Techinson with your forecast. There is a severe ether flood warning for the following websites:

Nahright
    Not Right
    Naught Write
    Knot Wright

“Please stand by for further instructions…”

68. landLORD Says:

… ive > im …

69. green eyes Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:32 pm
    eskay Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:28 pm
    niggas suspended my account, I’m bout to fucking murder somebody (c) Rae

^That’s how it goes down when you aint breakin’ bread wit’ em.

^ step yout hacking game up. seeing youtube hacked would be hilarious.

70. chea Says:

green eyes Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:34 pm
    Yeah, and my favorite Uncle Murda videos…plus Yayo eatin pussy on camera!

^^ the fuck???

be easy homie i say we squash the beef right now before it gets out of control

fux can be farrakhan, i’ll be common since i rep the chi and you can be ice cube

we need to reduce nahgga on nahgga crime in a major way before people get bodied for real (no sapien)

71. BK2LV Says:

Beans Over the Quiet Storm Beat

72. That Man Says:

Fuck this CDQ quality, technology stuff.

I like my shit, low quality and grimy. What up gang-sta? -Charles in Charge

73. louiefuse Says:

this is hot… i wonder if the rest of the wu is gonna speak on rza.

74. green eyes Says:

land–
    check out your under age wifey http://www.theybf.com/2007/11/13/this-christmas-hollywood-premiere/

75. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Boo That Man Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:39 pm
    Fuck this CDQ quality, technology stuff.

I like my shit, low quality and grimy. What up gang-sta? -Charles in Charge

[///] O.D.B.

what it is?

They showin the Ray Mancini story on sports center right now. He beat a nigga to death!

76. landLORD Says:

… wait a minute … is chea & green eyes scrapping … aret they different gender ? … is it OK to punch a woman into orbit over the internet ? … is green eye phallicly equipped ? … WTF is goings on ? …

77. !Ven-Tech? Says:

(no homo)

78. chea Says:

haters get mad cuz i got me some bathin apes

79. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^l.m.f.a.o. Tell ’em Geenie. Shit’s good with me, waitin to go down to an island below Melbourne for a long weekend with my chica.

80. landLORD Says:

… Lil Mama can get it … on her 18th birthday …

81. chea Says:

landLORD Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:42 pm

first off there’s no beef

second if green eyes is a ho then my bad, i don’t lay hands on hos, not even to shake them (c) chris rock

but i WILL po’ water on a ho

82. !Ven-Tech? Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:43 pm

^^l.m.f.a.o. Tell ‘em Geenie. Shit’s good with me, waitin to go down to an island below Melbourne for a long weekend with my chica.

Is that the same joint you livin/roomin wit?

83. green eyes Says:

be easy homie i say we squash the beef right now before it gets out of control

^ i see your olive branch and respect it, alls good. but calm yourself before coming at me in the future, im not all sugar and sweetness as some of the cats would let you think

84. That Man Says:

It’s already been said, but this track is fire (on first listen).

So far Ghostface’s tracks sound better…

85. BK2LV Says:

Free and Beans go nuts

86. landLORD Says:

chea said

second if green eyes is a ho then my bad

————————

*flooR*

… no disrespect …

87. !Ven-Tech? Says:

and speaking of which

*raises “grown man” flag*

Who’s still rockin Bapes? We shoulda moved on to Maddens, Romas, & Kenneth Cole chukkas by now…

88. plug Says:

*in a smoke filled lung voice*

being on nahright saves money on gas…

*exhales*

89. green eyes Says:

second if green eyes is a ho then my bad

^^ SMH

90. !Ven-Tech? Says:

plug Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:47 pm
    *in a smoke filled lung voice*

being on nahright saves money on gas…

*exhales*

*daps De La prefix*

Fresh off a game of lightworks I see…

91. BK2LV Says:

Bleek over Ochie Wally

92. Big Homie Says:

This track is freakin fiyaaah

antipating a Ghost album > anticipating a Wu album

93. louiefuse Says:

dam another squabble?

94. That Man Says:

Random warning:

I learned the hard way to never play DJ Funk’s “There’s so Ho’s in this House” at a sorority party. That was a big L.

95. That Man Says:

*some*

96. EnglandRepresent Says:

Is that the same joint you livin/roomin wit?

^^Nah bruh, I gave that bint the ‘denied access’ answer. This one’s a different one. She is banging believe it. Only problem is she’s so smokin muthafuckas step to her the whole time and I can’t be fucked to step to every single one of them in return. Its all good though, ‘On some real shit that freak bitch love this dick’ (c) Buck

97. seafoodlover Says:

ESGAY HAS TO BE THE MOST HOMO INTERWEB BLOG NIGGA OF ALL TIME! DAMN THIS NIGGA LOST SO HARD. CAMEL BEARIN HIPS ASS NIGGA. I STEP ON LIL BUGS LIKE YOU.

98. louiefuse Says:

LOL @ thatman aint that the song from playas club?

99. plug Says:

Fresh off a game of lightworks I see…
    ——
    yup. Im bout to indulge in some veggies and chill. Gas prices is ill right now. The price of petrolium has gots to be at an all time high. The last and only day the gas was ever this high was the night the towers fell. That night muhfukkas was chargin 5 dollars a gallon in some spots here. And the lines was blocks long.

Was that ish like that everywhere or just up here?

100. Frank White Says:

impeccably hard

101. chea Says:

green eyes i meant female my bad

102. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^lmao. Who said Yankees are dumbfucks?

103. seafoodlover Says:

YALL NIGGAS EVER TAKE A SHIT AND THEN SEE A BUNCH OF CORN IN THE SHIT?

104. chea Says:

!Ven-Tech? Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:47 pm
    and speaking of which

*raises “grown man” flag*

i’m all for stepping game up but like kanye said the grown and sexy movement is dead, RIP, that shit was corny as hell

at work i rock canali, zegna, all the fly italian shit

but on weekends it’s:

PHLI
    CROOKS & CASTLES
    HUF
    AMERICAN APPAREL
    AF1’s
    VINTAGE JORDANS

and some other shit

i will rock streetwear till i’m 40

then i will start wearing grown and sexy ish

105. Big Homie Says:

landLORD Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:44 pm
    … Lil Mama can get it … on her 18th birthday …

^ Yea I said the same thing on here and someone said I need to get my eyes checked.

106. !Ven-Tech? Says:

plug Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:57 pm
    Fresh off a game of lightworks I see…
    ——

Was that ish like that everywhere or just up here?

I hear oil is up to over $100 a barrel. Shit is like 3 somethin here, but I cop my petrol on base, always cheaper

greenie vs. chea?

108. That Man Says:

I don’t think so, louiefuse, but I could be wrong.

109. EnglandRepresent Says:

YALL NIGGAS EVER TAKE A SHIT AND THEN SEE A BUNCH OF CORN IN THE SHIT?

^^You ever take a shit, look in the bowl and think, ‘damn, that look just like me?’ Cos I got 5 on it that you do chump.

110. louiefuse Says:

Big Homie Says:
    November 13th, 2007 at 9:00 pm

landLORD Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:44 pm
    … Lil Mama can get it … on her 18th birthday …

—————————————————

nah… she is fine just too young

111. chea Says:

eskay Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 9:01 pm
    greenie vs. chea?

squashed

but let me say somethin

yall east coast nahggas use slang that is just ridiculous

what the hell does aggy mean

someone splain me

112. I Fux Says:

then i will start wearing grown and sexy ish

^^^*dust off Mark Nasons* Chea you just might be my brotha from anotha, Check the blue name I went hard today arab/latino Brotha *logs Off* LEMAR DAULEY!

113. !Ven-Tech? Says:

louiefuse Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 9:02 pm
    Big Homie Says:
    November 13th, 2007 at 9:00 pm

landLORD Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 8:44 pm
    … Lil Mama can get it … on her 18th birthday …

—————————————————

nah… she is fine just too young

She favors Solange to me

114. seafoodlover Says:

SHUTUP ESKAY YOU FAGGOT ASS NIGGA DONT TALK ON HERE UNLESS YOU ASK ME FIRST

115. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Speaking of New Yorkers

What is goin on with Marbury?

Lil Mama is like 26.

fishfood wish he could get into a Land caliber face off with me.

117. seafoodlover Says:

ESGAY WAS COMPLAININ HIS ASSHOLE STILL HURT AFTER WAYNE DONE DEMOLISHED IT.

118. !Ven-Tech? Says:

seafoodlover Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 9:03 pm
    SHUTUP ESKAY YOU FAGGOT ASS NIGGA DONT TALK ON HERE UNLESS YOU ASK ME FIRST

That’s gotta be Boosie or Lurker

119. plug Says:

seafoodlover is one sick som ma ma bitch (c) bernie mac

120. Big Homie Says:

She favors Solange to me

^ Naw I think Lil Mama looks better. Solange looks more like Orlando Jones LOL

121. green eyes Says:

lmao.. chea you meant ho, but w/e, thats for the females you roll with to school you on or not

122. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Big Homie Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 9:06 pm
    She favors Solange to me

^ Naw I think Lil Mama looks better. Solange looks more like Orlando Jones LOL

*sips cyanide (c) Jim Jones (the gangsta preacher, not the rapper)

123. louiefuse Says:

lil mama 26? GTFOH… its a setup.

124. cMac Says:

whatup yall

125. green eyes Says:

That’s gotta be Boosie or Lurker

^ or hoots

126. seafoodlover Says:

HAHAA ESKAY YOU KNOW WHERE I BE AT NIGGA, HILLSIDE AND 164TH YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA MATTER OF FACT ILL COME SEE YOU WHERE YOU BE AT

127. !Ven-Tech? Says:

…so after I finish rappin, I whip em

*whipish*

Pee!

128. chea Says:

green eyes Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 9:07 pm

i mean look sometimes i refer to women as such, but it depends

mother theresa ain’t no ho

britney spears is a ho

i never met you so i won’t call you a ho but if you a ho you know it

it’s based on a scientific metric of how many dudes done ran thru it plus some other calibrations and calculations

like i said if you are a ho you know it

129. !Ven-Tech? Says:

*whipish*

130. That Man Says:

Okay, which one of you Nahrighters posted this video on Lil Mama?

Haha.

131. chea Says:

LOL at seafood crazy troll ass

132. Big Homie Says:

4th time listening to this track. Ghost freakin kills this.

133. seafoodlover Says:

I GOT THE STREETS ON LOCK DOWN GOT ME A LIL LAPSTOP AND NOW NIGGAS WANNA TALK SHIT TO THE GOD. SUCK MY COCK HATERS

134. chea Says:

seafoodlover Says:

November 13th, 2007 at 9:15 pm

smh at anyone who calls himself the god

that is the dumbest shit on earth

135. seafoodlover Says:

HAHAAAA ESGAY IS SHOOK NIGGAS!! SHEEIT ST ANDREWS AINT NO LONG WALK FOR ME AND THE GOONIES KID! BEST HAVE THE TOOLY ON YA CUZ YOU AINT GONNA SLIDE ME DOWN THE STREET WIT NO MUFUCKIN BUTTER KNIFE NIGRA. IMA SEND YOU BACK TO NICARAGA NIGGA

136. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# EnglandRepresent Says:
    November 13th, 2007 at 8:34 pm

lmao…not dixon box i hope *waves*

^^lol, nah no Dixon Box! Whats doin down south? Everything go OK?
    ^^yes, soon enough it will, god willing

137. landLORD Says:

… Marbury is in like his 4th childhood … this is the same shit he did at

Georgia Tech
    Minnesota
    New Jersey
    Phoenix

… the shoe deal is honorable and all, but as a top echelon, championship caliber point guard, he has come up short … but he either refuses to believe or accept that, to the detriment of all his coaches and teammates, past and present … i cant believe he’s over 30 now and still has not grown up … and his cocky behavior at the Zeke trial only hurt MSGs case …

138. !Ven-Tech? Says:

aight, that’s it for me tonight kinpeoples, get at yall tomorrow

L’CHAIM!!

*stomps on glass*

*cut’s foot, leakin*

*limps home*

139. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# green eyes Says:
    November 13th, 2007 at 8:34 pm

EthER REPLAY:

Yeah, and my favorite Uncle Murda videos…plus Yayo eatin pussy on camera!

^^ the fuck???

140. EnglandRepresent Says:

Peace Ven.

141. seafoodlover Says:

THE GOD IS SHITTIN ON ALL HATERS.
    FUCK YALL RIDE THE WHITE MANS NUTS HARD OL SLAVE ASS NIGGAS TALKIN THAT FOUL JEW SHIT. WHERES YOUR PRIDE AT YOU BITCH ASS SLAVE ASS NIGGAS…WORK FOR YOURSELF THE WHITE MAN HATES YOUR PUNK ASS

142. landLORD Says:

… we are all gods … children of the Most High god …

… what you believe in your soul, of yourself, will surely become manifest …

… you do the dishes …

143. That Man Says:

Later Ven-Tech.

144. cMac Says:

what?

145. EnglandRepresent Says:

what you believe in your soul, of yourself, will surely become manifest …

^^Agreed.

146. seafoodlover Says:

THAT NIGGA LAND OR WHATEVER THATS SOME TRUE SHIT NIGGA ALL YALL CHUMPS ON THE WEBLOG LISTEN TO THIS MAN..KICK KNOWLEDGE MY NIGGA…ESGAY WHY YOU AINT RESPOND NEGROE? HE A SHOOK ONE

147. louiefuse Says:

That Man Says:
    November 13th, 2007 at 9:13 pm

Okay, which one of you Nahrighters posted this video on Lil Mama?

Haha.

————————————————–

lmfao ninjas is wild… whuddup nightshift *steps out for beers and stoags*

148. nation Says:

>> *limps home*

= diddy bop

149. EnglandRepresent Says:

What up Louie?

Yo Fishfood you shouldn’t have laced that blunt with yayo bruh, go take a sedative and have a lie down

150. Big Homie Says:

LOL at Lil Mama in that Youtube joint. But I have seen worst.

*lights up a Newport*

151. ODEMIC Says:

What it is?

152. Mac Brown Says:

DAMN!!

This track was so hard…..my speakers were penetrated!!!

yeah I said it……. what

153. Jerz! Says:

Not even considering listening until the album drops.

154. EnglandRepresent Says:

What up Odemic

155. It'smesnitches Says:

Here he, here he

156. RIGZ Says:

tunes sick..
    kinda bugged SP only got a hook tho.
    But nice track. I’m copping when the album drops

157. Prop-rawr-ly Says:

eh

Lupe Fiasco – Hello Goodbye (live)

shocked a bit.

158. RIGZ Says:

Wha Gwarn EngRep, Soul Brother #1…Peace to the whole board.

159. Prop-rawr-ly Says:

yo es let my comment go through

new lu is like crack to some of ya

160. buddyholly Says:

AYOOO can anyone hook me up with a link that was posted a while back to a music vid? This was a old song, and the beat was fucking serious. It had a cat walking into a bodega, he hears his song on the radio and turns it up and the shit pops off from there (nh) Anyone know who Im talking about?

161. EnglandRepresent Says:

162. EnglandRepresent Says:

What up Rigz how ya livin bredren? Who’s hot right now on the UK scene bruh? I’m stuck in Australia and I ain’t been back to London Town for about 10 months. I heard Stylah was comin out with a new joint which is supposed to be sick. Heard anyting?

163. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

hardbody

164. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

probably my 3 favorite east coast rappers(right now) on the same track

*gets excited(no homo)*

*plays the track at max volume*

165. Big Homie Says:

Damn Eng..that article you posted is crazy. Good read.

166. RIGZ Says:

# EnglandRepresent Says:
    November 13th, 2007 at 10:36 pm

^ We all know rap isnt to blame. if an individual can be possesed to take a life because of a song – that person is STUPID.

But London is getting crazy(er), these millenium youts are nuts (none at all). We were crazy,but WE(80s babys) were crazy with knives,bats, knuckles, gas etc. We were never around guns till we got older. Now the youngers are gettin gunz at 12-16 yrs old. Territorial gangs were ALOT worse in the ’90s, but we wernt shooting each other then(not often anyways). I already know 11 people murdered this year. And 4 people serving LIFE. The shits disgusting.

Meanwhile the government uses the violence as a long needed excuse to shut down every activity, event or club in the city. WE CANT EVEN PERFORM IN OUR OWN CITY!

But…We taught the youngers everything they know.cant complain.

167. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

….1….

168. Mickey Ganja Says:

::::runs in with raheem’s radio bumpin meth vs chef:::::

much respect to all my nite owls

169. RIGZ Says:

Yeh safe EngRep…I aint seen stylah in a while, last time I saw him he said he was working on an album (dunno if it dropped yet)..ummm what else? Speakers Corner in Brixton (main open mic/hip hop event) has been locked off indefinently because of the trouble (people bringin guns in etc.) Im bugged because I used to help host it along with Mic Assassin & Manage.Plus it was the only place for alot of the up&comers to get heard..

If you wanna hear some UK shit, click the link on my name. Enjoy the tracks & look thru my friends-you’ll find most UK rappers in there..

170. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Bruh, when I was a yute, I was never around guns or knew peeps who had guns until I was 17/18. It never even occurred to me to own a gun or need a gun, I dealt with my shit with the quickness of my fists and that was that. But London has gone mad crazy. Its a lotta replica hammers bein converted and the yutes just run amok with that shit. There ain’t no need for a lot of the shit thats goin on in the Council Estates right now. Little 12 year old kids doin cycle-bys on their BMX’s, what the fuck is that all about? My little cousin got shanked a year ago over a fuckin football blud, a fuckin football. I don’t condone any violence, any use of knives, guns anything. Its all fuckin bullshit. And the ignorant little chavvy bastard yutes need a fuckin good slap and wake up to themselves. Yutes are dying over nothing. And the worse thing is I don’t see it gettin any better anytime soon.

171. SH Says:

hey eskay, why are there no more zshare links for songs?

172. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

landLORD Says:
    November 13th, 2007 at 9:22 pm

… what you believe in your soul, of yourself, will surely become manifest …

^^^that’s word.

173. RIGZ Says:

@EnglandRep – thats real talk.most people on here probably cant imagine what Londons like nowadays.One of the youngers got murdered in front of Lewisham Police station (which is one of the biggest in Europe). LITERALLY right outside. And ur right-it aint gonna get no better. These yutes are like us -with all the rowdyness and none of the respect. Shooting mothers at their christenings and shit (true stories). Thats not gangster. Doesnt make you a badman. Most of these kids on road cant even fight-they just got straps.

**sigh**

Its not like the good ”ol days..Wait..Did I just say that?

174. nation Says:

Ali Vegas = 50 Cent in 1999

175. Caliber Says:

..real shit england

176. Caliber Says:

..nah nation

177. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^The little sack of shite that did that was only 15 years old. And thats what I’m sayin, London ain’t a nice place to be right now. You can get shanked up for just lookin at a dude the wrong way (nh). London Town in 2007 ain’t no fuckin joke. My prediction is it’ll get worse in 08.

178. EnglandRepresent Says:

What up Cal? Been a minute bruh…

179. Caliber Says:

..yeah a long minute..nothin on this side cept this paper chase..whats good on your side

180. RIGZ Says:

^ Yep. And just to think – I dont even think the whole of London’s as big as the borough of Brooklyn. We’re inside one TINY warzone. & 08’s gonna be a crazy year,especially if NORMAL police start carrying guns.now THAT would be crazy..I need to go back to yard…

**dreams of beach in ochi**

181. Caliber Says:

# RIGZ Says:
    November 13th, 2007 at 11:46 pm

_______________________________________________________________

..police don’t carry guns in uk? only them billy clubs?

182. EnglandRepresent Says:

On the real this shit need to stop. Bush should class NYPD as a terrorist organisation

183. RIGZ Says:

..police don’t carry guns in uk? only them billy clubs?

^ NORMAL police dont carry guns, only Trident, detectives & certain squads do.Not ordinary everyday on the beat cops though.They got trunctions, gas tazers, stun guns etc..But mmore & more are gettin straps with rubber bullets, which are slowly but surely turnin into lead ones..But If they become mandatory…Our police already murder us without them,so with them, we’ll be in CONSTANT war..

Remember in england firearms (of ANY sort) are TOTALLY illeagal.If I get caught with a strap its 5 yrs minimum(no matter the excuse) &an extra year for each bullet found.

184. landLORD Says:

“… me and Duke on South Beach, hot snub, Royal Palm, hot bub, two hoes, hot tub … glass, touch a toast … then i touch her throat … Duke, you fuck her, i fuck her, them fuck em both …”

… KILLA ! …