This Guy Does Not Stop

He’s about to tie Elvis and he copped Artful Dodger.

Well of course he did, why wouldn’t he? You killin ’em out there, they need first aid.

89 Responses to “This Guy Does Not Stop”

And another one, unh (c) Biggie

smh @ me actually never seeing Artful Dodger being worn. I’ve been seeing those ads in Complex (back when I used to read it) since ’05.

3. green eyes Says:

lol @ es choosing an image that features hov with the image of a halo/sun disc above his head

4. Killa jones Says:

carter boys music=the new rocafella name

5. green eyes Says:

worship me for i am your savior.. jay Hova

6. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:28 pm
    smh @ me actually never seeing Artful Dodger being worn. I’ve been seeing those ads in Complex (back when I used to read it) since ‘05.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ahh shit i’m sitting wearing an Artful Dodger hoddie i pick up in Harlem right now…..

7. B.Payton Says:

Artful Dodger huh. Okay HOV!!!

8. blaze22 Says:

is being the first post supposed to be like winning a race?

9. Babydoll Says:

I have higher hopes for Hov actually surpassing Elvis…

embark Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:27 pm
    # D. Billz Says:
    November 8th, 2007 at 12:23 pm

^Rooooooiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhttttttt

^^^^^

You dont have to get to sonned to be an intern. Or maybe I should just speak for myself.

^Of course not (word to Rooftop). But if that was one of the requirements, I couldn’t see me turning it down. Recognition is the first step to gettin’ up outta that mailroom.

11. cMac Says:

NEW POST^^^^

I actually was gonna cop myself one of those Artful Dodger jackets from MetroPark yesterday. Found one I liked better tho.

Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:30 pm
    D. Billz Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:28 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^I miss Harlem.

*pours out a lil’ Nutcracker* (none)

13. Killa jones Says:

does artful dodger own LRG???

14. Babydoll Says:

cMac Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:32 pm
    NEW POST^^^^

^Go Go Go Go Go Go Go…(c) 50 Cent

15. green eyes Says:

# Babydoll Says:
    November 8th, 2007 at 12:32 pm

I have higher hopes for Hov actually surpassing Elvis…

^ well no shit.. hov’s gonna stay recording, there are only so many greatest hits joints elvis’ estate can put out

I have a pair of AD jeans I’ve never worn. now if I wear ’em niggas gon be like, oh Jay bought it so now it’s cool right?

I lost

17. embark Says:

Artful Dodger has been steadily falling off from season 1. Scion is about turn AD into a Marshall’s/TJ Maxx brand like they did RocAFella.

18. blaze22 Says:

eskay you know you went out and bought them right after you read that article

cMac Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:32 pm
    NEW POST^^^^

^METROpark is an appropriate name. We got one in Towson Town Center. I was like wow… somebody decided to turn Jim Jones’ closet into a store.

eskay Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:34 pm
    I have a pair of AD jeans I’ve never worn. now if I wear ‘em niggas gon be like, oh Jay bought it so now it’s cool right?

I lost

^Tremondously. Holla at me if you need a fresh pair of Parish joints.

21. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

blaze22 Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:35 pm
    eskay you know you went out and bought them right after you read that article

*floor*

22. embark Says:

Eskay you make a GOOOD point.

*Sets up Artful Dodger Ebay Store*

23. cMac Says:

Babydoll Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:34 pm
    cMac Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:32 pm
    NEW POST^^^^

^Go Go Go Go Go Go Go…(c) 50 Cent
    _______

They played that on the radio this morning…I was semi-salty like “hey…Mr. Cent, but actually….here’s my drivers license….birth cert..”
    lol

24. 456 Says:

i think it is significant that a black man will surpass elvis

25. Babydoll Says:

green eyes Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:34 pm
    # Babydoll Says:
    November 8th, 2007 at 12:32 pm

I have higher hopes for Hov actually surpassing Elvis…

^yeah, that’s the underlying theme to my ironic and also sarcastic response to Eskay saying Hov was about to tie with Elvis

26. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^I miss Harlem.

*pours out a lil’ Nutcracker* (none)

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Harlem was cool, much better for buying kicks than any where else i went in NYC..

27. Babydoll Says:

Babydoll Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:39 pm
    green eyes Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:34 pm
    # Babydoll Says:
    November 8th, 2007 at 12:32 pm

I have higher hopes for Hov actually surpassing Elvis…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ahhh Cat fight….lol

Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:39 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^I miss Harlem.

*pours out a lil’ Nutcracker* (none)

^^^^^^^^^^^^

^Yo, you can find joints outside in the that lil’ 30 dollar bin just for the hell of it. I’m talkin’ about old school joints. I was broke as hell when I was there and that lil’ bin was my savior. Lol

31. 456 Says:

^yes and no. i’d say lower manhattan

456 Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:38 pm
    i think it is significant that a black man will surpass elvis

^Not really. Elvis jacked everything from us. It’s called just due.

33. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

Babydoll Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:40 pm
    456 Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:38 pm
    i think it is significant that a black man will surpass elvis

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Was Elvis not black???

34. Digital scales Says:

^yes and no. i’d say lower manhattan
    yeah on 28th and broadway right

456 Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:42 pm

^yes and no. i’d say lower manhattan

^Union Square and The Lowa got some joints, can’t front on that. I actually seen Sean Price on 8th ave the same night J. DaVey did their first NYC performance at the Canal Room.

36. louiefuse Says:

^louie… what it is? And what do you mean? Because it’s still available for viewing in the old thread.

————————————

@billz… ova here -> fakeshoredrive.blogspot.com/2007/11/and-winner-is.html …them shitz is gon.
    im chillin tho waitin to put some tracks down wit my man von g from brooklyn.

37. 456 Says:

^Not really. Elvis jacked everything from us. It’s called just due.

^that’s my point, bruh. america now acknowledge that we actually run shit. pat boone is dead.

38. Babydoll Says:

Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:41 pm
    Babydoll Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:39 pm
    green eyes Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:34 pm
    # Babydoll Says:
    November 8th, 2007 at 12:32 pm

I have higher hopes for Hov actually surpassing Elvis…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ahhh Cat fight….lol

^nah B

39. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

So in the US does buying Roc-a-Wear make you cool or a white kid from the suburbs??

40. 456 Says:

edit: gotta acknowledge

456 Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:45 pm
    ^Not really. Elvis jacked everything from us. It’s called just due.

^Ahhhh. I see I said.

42. Digital scales Says:

^^^^^^^^
    no bullshit i seen rass kass in a popeyes on 145 and st nick (i think) it is up the hill…anyway this like 4 years ago…he was there dolo…in a baby blue fur coat and hat….and my cusin goes up to him like yo you rass kass….hes like yeahh oh shit whats up and we just started politicing with the nigga on line….anyway just say

43. SecondBest21 Says:

i like how i’m typing all this shit in the last post, only to be the last one in it because THIS guy wants to be all eskay-ish and shit and pull another post out his ass (II). i know you stay on your grind, but damn! stop showing off…

anyway, good morning folks. tired. broke. bored. can’t collect because i left my job to move down this bitch and my boss didn’t look me out like he said he would. he don’t think i won’t fly back to jersey to stomp a mudhole in his ass, but whatever. i guess i won’t be copping those new Artful Dodger Humpty Hump shades (so you too can look like jay-z in that pic) any time soon…

44. el feces loco Says:

^^^That army/navy surplus store was my shit back when I used to wear REAL sneakers..I stay in a bootleg pair of airs now…africans got the counter game on smash.

LF:The state of the average hoodie is deteriorating…Joodies were designed to make you look gruesomely thuggish…I dont understand how niggas be wanting to look “sexy” (naw)in a hoody..shit all tight and colorful…I hope the upcoming american recession slap some sense into these kids..and they go back to base colors.

45. Digital scales Says:

Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:46 pm
    ^^^^^^
    rocawear still hot

46. hip hop cops Says:

fulton and jay got the tim rack

47. Babydoll Says:

^LMAO…what up SB

Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:46 pm

^When I was like 19, it was some regular ish, along with Sean John, that ninjas was wearing as the “trendy” thing. Now, these lil young dudes is moreso into the Jim Jones look:

smedium shirts… v-necks… regular cut jeans… rhinestones… skull & bones (which I despise)… big ass belt buckles… and the whole skateboard theme

are those AD jeans boot cut or da dunt da dunt?

50. Digital scales Says:

i do none of the above

51. 456 Says:

^they been kanye’d. the pharrellization of the t-shirt and hoodie is disgustin. but brooklyn stay with the black red and army green. harlem always was on that pastel glam shit…

^Feces… What it is? Yeah, and the concept of the hoodie has gotten outta control. I got a plain one from H&M (smedium cut) that I rock with the Chucks every now and then, but that’s about it. Other than that, hoodies should be on some Champion/Russell type shit. Preferably rocked under a Carhartt vest with Timbs adorned on the feet.

53. Big Homie Says:

Isn’t Elvis alive? lol

54. Digital scales Says:

loll true that…and queens niggas was always laid back….niggas aint really dressing like these uptown niggas(harlem bx)

55. embark Says:

D. Billz Says:
    November 8th, 2007 at 12:49 pm

Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:46 pm

Rocawear is still acceptable hood wear. But The TJ MAXX suburban phenomenon killed it for me.

56. Babydoll Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:49 pm
    Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:46 pm

^I hate when people follow trends so hard like that…all these “rockstars” and “skateboarders” are killing me these days…I know that’s ironic coming from a chick repping the same place as Skateboard P…SMH

cOLD Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:50 pm
    are those AD jeans boot cut or da dunt da dunt?

^Nah, they aint bootcut. I don’t think brands like AD do boot cut. They mostly focus on the colorful designs, like most boutique brands.

58. embark Says:

456 Says:
    November 8th, 2007 at 12:51 pm

*daps 456*

you must a be an OG new yorker.

59. Killa jones Says:

them ten different color hoodies make you look like a fuckin clown, i don’t fuck wit’em.

darkgreen hoody with my pelle pelle and timbaland up>>>

got me lookin like ghost face killa, fuck that jim jones attire.

Babydoll Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:54 pm
    D. Billz Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:49 pm
    Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:46 pm

^Especially when you’re over 30 with a wallet chain.

61. Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

# Babydoll Says:
    November 8th, 2007 at 12:32 pm

I have higher hopes for Hov actually surpassing Elvis…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ahhh Cat fight….lol

^nah B

^^^^^^

I was just playing….lol

62. embark Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    November 8th, 2007 at 12:55 pm

they;re cut bigger than Levis though. Honestly, I have those jeans in Raw Blue and they cut the same as Roc jeans anyway.

Brown, green, black, navy, gray, rust, maroon… the best colors (earth tones) to rock as hoodies.

*hides his H&M joint*

64. cMac Says:

WHAT?!

Only 4 more hours… I’m so used to leaving work at like 7

embark Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:58 pm
    # D. Billz Says:
    November 8th, 2007 at 12:55 pm

^I fuck with Levis raw denim which goes PERFECT with boots. But they want too much for ’em.

66. k-rob aka guy brewer Says:

TIRED OF THESE WEAK BLOGS WHEN i do decide to check on yall.i see u wnet back to sean price posts lol, eskay lost.
    and anyone who tries to diss will be bodied, so fix yo face haters.
    cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssss!!!!!!!number one selling hiphop artist in the world.
    like throwing salt on you hatin ass frogs.who ever answers i guess am talking about you

champion hoodies w/ the thermal linen > any other hoodie, cept maybe Carhartt

68. Babydoll Says:

Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ahhh Cat fight….lol

^nah B

^^^^^^

I was just playing….lol

^I know…I guess I just forgot to add my “lol” as well…LOL

69. Killa jones Says:

*hides his H&M joint*

my personal favorite. beef and broc>>>

embark Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:54 pm
    D. Billz Says:
    November 8th, 2007 at 12:49 pm

Busta Cracka The English Smacka Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 12:46 pm

^Word on everything I love, earlier this year I saw a pair of True Religion jeans in a Target store in the White Marsh area. I was like, wooooow. They snatched them outta there quick.

71. Digital scales Says:

cOLD Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 1:00 pm
    champion hoodies w/ the thermal linen > any other hoodie, cept maybe Carhartt
    word yesterday i copped a grey champ hoody with the light grey chap sign….awww man and it was 40 bucks…

72. el feces loco Says:

Oh yea..what up fam?..

Seriously I look at the younger cats and be like Was it the crack?..Was it the overabundance of males in the prison system thus producing a lack of male figures in the black household?..Like how can you be on the block hustling in a pink, white and fucshia hoodie?..You dont think the cops can see you from the precinct?..like who raised you? How you gon carry a gun in them tight ass jeans fam?(none)….You talkin bout u gangster and you lookin like a Zoolander right now .

73. 456 Says:

^the science of the boroughs go like this:

brooklyn, at least the outlands, is the land of the stickup kids with family values, the bronx are the new yorks version of bama but niggas got money up there its just fucked up and cant be spend nowhere but a few strip clubs and on the street. harlem are the slickest talkers/hustlers in new york. they will pull a stunt on you and you’ll figure it out two years later. harlem niggas will wear a neck full of ice but only 10% of it will be real (just in case somebody ask), queens niggas outside of a few projects here and there are suburban kids who want to be from brooklyn etc. so in fact queens thugs are most dangerous cause they got somethin to prove. long island and staten island are too hard to call but rakim and wu are both from brooklyn colonies in their respective boroughs.

cOLD Says:

November 8th, 2007 at 1:00 pm
    champion hoodies w/ the thermal linen > any other hoodie, cept maybe Carhartt

^Champion hoodie under a Carharrt vest. Gully.

75. Digital scales Says:

why nobody wants to help me with this word press shit???

76. cMac Says:

el feces loco Says:

_____

True Story: My homeboy that was one grade higher than me mom’s wouldn’t let him wear hoodies because it gave him a thug appeal….and also wouldn’t let me come over to the house because I was a bad influence on him. I stayed on the honor roll (no self props) while duke was strugglin for a 2.0 , and she said I was tryna turn her son into a bad kid [II]

MY lightskinned goodie 2 shoes friends with the police lookin ass a bad influence? Fuckoutttahere

77. cMac Says:

edit:
    This was in highschool, I was in the 10th grade…he was 11th.

78. Digital scales Says:

where you from 456????????

79. louiefuse Says:

i keep it simple… fatigues, stiffeez, polo shirts, plain tees, fresh nobody got kicks (no counterfeit airs) a lil bit of jewelz, kangols, fitteds @ a minimal, and accessories. the breezies always say dam you stay fresh. yeah… but i aint pay excessive amounts a dough for my gear. fuck dem trendz.

80. Jimmy Valentime Says:

I did a selective track break down of my biggest songs on my

best of tape hosted by dj vlad…

can see it by clicking my name….

81. 456 Says:

where you from 456????????

^born in kingston but grew up in bushwick. lived in the bronx right by yanbkee stadium for years tho

82. el feces loco Says:

I cant even front I had this Russell Hooodie back in the day shit was Texas burnt orange color..I had the Texas fitted..I used to never wash that hoodie..just sprinkle baby powder on the inside..rock that shit like for weeks…Ahh the good ole days..when hoes was loving Method Man so the grimier you dressed the better…braids half done..half undone.

*looks off into the past*

83. louiefuse Says:

…fresh nobody got kicks (no counterfeit airs) i e… im rockin these ri now tinyurl.com/2eokvu

84. SecondBest21 Says:

el feces loco Says:

I had the Texas fitted..I used to never wash that hoodie..just sprinkle baby powder on the inside…

damn, that was funny. my cousin did that same shit. he bought his AND the texas hat after he saw rakim wearing it on yo mtv raps. cats ran down to dr. jays to snatch up the matching AF1’s. yeah, those were the days…

**looks off into past. remembers how females wasn’t checking for him then because he was the same height as webster until he graduated from high school (gee, perfect timing) and snaps back to the present**

85. rocstar Says:

“hold up let me remove my bowels,
    im shittin on niggas”

yo og tell these boys

hov shittin on niggas!

86. LANSKI Says:

Inspration

87. e-dubbs Says:

artful dodger been pretty lame for awhile now… anytime your joints hit 145th, its a wrap… jay lost again, damn.

88. e-dubbs Says:

sidebar… he offered around 50 million to purchase crooks & casltes.. thank god they didnt sell it..

89. RazLDN Says: