Video: Infamous Mobb – Betsy Bye Bye

195 Responses to “Video: Infamous Mobb – Betsy Bye Bye”

1. catch22 Says:

there have been a gang of superhero movies made in the last few years. why no minority superheroes?
    we have to settle for the buffoonery of blankman and meteorman

2. It'smesnitches Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 4:31 pm
    *cough*…new post, my blog, click blue name…*cough*

U need some water?

3. Mac Brown Says:

LL @ cMac

Looks like we gonna have another NR offline meet & greet.

LL you should’ve hit me up when you were in houston like greenie did.

4. LL(not the rappa) Says:

gotta be out real quick..play nice fellas

5. pmass Says:

catch22 Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 4:32 pm
    we have to settle for the buffoonery of blankman and meteorman

======================================

Blade was the movie that got the ball rolling for all these superhero movies….FACT

(-)

6. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# Mac Brown Says:
    October 31st, 2007 at 4:33 pm

LL @ cMac

Looks like we gonna have another NR offline meet & greet.

LL you should’ve hit me up when you were in houston like greenie did.

^^ill holla when i get back-

7. cMac Says:

i’m so ready to go home…i really got another 3.5 hours

8. cMac Says:

later LL

9. It'smesnitches Says:

catch22 Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 4:32 pm
    we have to settle for the buffoonery of blankman and meteorman

True……silver surfer was black I think…….he wasn’t the star but I’m sure he was black…..because he fell for Jessica Alba (light skinned chick)

10. Digital scales Says:

snitches link that instrumental……yo where can i go for some good instrumentals?

11. catch22 Says:

@pmass true forgot about blade
    and no disrespect toward ma duke

12. It'smesnitches Says:

Digital scales Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 4:36 pm
    snitches link that instrumental……yo where can i go for some good instrumentals?

This dude name J-Armz……he puts out instrumentals like every other week or so……his latest one is “How to be an Mc Vol. 47″……check it out at datpiff.com

13. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

LL(not the rappa) Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 4:34 pm
    # Mac Brown Says:
    October 31st, 2007 at 4:33 pm

LL @ cMac

Looks like we gonna have another NR offline meet & greet.

LL you should’ve hit me up when you were in houston like greenie did.

^^ill holla when i get back-

funky ass

14. catch22 Says:

Digital scales Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 4:36 pm
    snitches link that instrumental……yo where can i go for some good instrumentals?

spliff huxtable blog

15. Big Homie Says:

we have to settle for the buffoonery of blankman and meteorman

^ Handi Man as well

16. catch22 Says:

*throws red flag*

upon further review, handi-man was a character on a sketch-comedy show. therefore is not admissable in the conversation concerning big screen minority superheroes.

handi-man was funny though. penalty is declined.

17. pmass Says:

catch22 Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 4:38 pm
    @pmass true forgot about blade
    and no disrespect toward ma duke

======================

I saw that on some special when they were talking about Vampire movies and Blade came up. They said that movie allowed for Marvel to greenlight all those others that came after (X-Men/Spiderman/Hulk/etc.)

as far as me feeling disrespected, none taken fam…I know how to play the game, and I partake in it….I don’t walk around with kid gloves on.

(-)

18. Big Homie Says:

handi-man was funny though. penalty is declined.

^ That was out of sarcasm of course, but now that I think about it, he actually did save lifes…lol

Im out

19. I Fux Says:

out of lf: Do you ever feel like you have exhausted every avenue on the internet and then decide instead of working let me go see what is up with nah?

20. pmass Says:

Spawn sucked as a movie, but at least he wasn’t buffoonish……

(-)

21. hip hop cops Says:

mofongo > ______

22. pmass Says:

I Fux Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 4:45 pm

==================================

I usually do it in reverse fashion (-)…..check my e-mail, check Nah, then when you mofos “lame out” or “flame out” I circle the block a coupla times to see what else is out there….work is not part of the equation….

(-)

23. It'smesnitches Says:

Ain’t Master P was doing the Ghettoman movie or some shit? Why am I even posting this…..

24. Mick Swagger Says:

@ landLORD – if you’re around…consider this: “Show Me What You Got” = “Family Feud” theme song?

Host: “The topic is: things you bring with you on a picnic.”

Contestant: “Ummm….potato salad?”

Host (looks @ board): “Show meeee….what ya got!!!”

*music plays*

*model bitches boogie*

That shit would be dope…

25. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

we have to settle for the buffoonery of blankman and meteorman
    Catwoman, Pootie Tang, umm…..
    Wonder Woman was Mexican although I don’t think she acknowledged it

26. catch22 Says:

instead of working let me go see what is up with nah?

every single day

27. pmass Says:

@ PU

check my 4:12 post fam….get your scroll on…..

(-)

28. catch22 Says:

seppa town on the pitty ty, my damie.

29. pmass Says:

catch22 Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 4:51 pm
    seppa town on the pitty ty, my damie.

=======================

You just told me no disrespect, now you gonna say some bullshit like that?

(-)

30. catch22 Says:

LF: rza’s acting ability > rza’s stuffy nose, sinus infection delivery

31. It'smesnitches Says:

catch22 Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 4:54 pm
    LF: rza’s acting ability > rza’s stuffy nose, sinus infection delivery

I agree….lol….I thought it was just me

32. I Fux Says:

RZA is fucking hilarious check Derailed

33. Mick Swagger Says:

# pmass Says:
    October 31st, 2007 at 4:51 pm

@ PU

check my 4:12 post fam….get your scroll on…..

(-)

Seen it…nah I knew you knew I was jokin’…

[\\\]

34. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

^^^^^^^
    Jacka and Husalah – “Halloween Christmas Gremilns”

35. It'smesnitches Says:

A man goes into a cocktail lounge and approaches Maxine sitting by herself :

Man: “May I buy you a cocktail?”
    Maxine: “No thank you, alcohol is bad for my legs.”
    Man: “Sorry to hear that. Do they swell?”
    Maxine: “No, they spread.”

36. 456 Says:

we have to settle for the buffoonery of blankman and meteorman

^blade 1 was hot, the others not so much

37. landLORD Says:

catch22 Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 4:54 pm
    LF: rza’s acting ability > rza’s stuffy nose, sinus infection delivery

—————–

… the congested, special-ed lisp, delivery apparantly runs in the family … RZA’s brother 9th Prince (KILLARMY) sounds the same, just higher pitched and not as infected … RZA was horrible in “Derailed”, but I notice he spoke much clearer … I think he has them goofy, gothic grills on his teeth when he’s in the boof …

38. Mark Twain Fame Says:

RZA got got in Derailed…dude was gettin built up in character and was tlakin all that crazy greasy shootin gun talk, and BLAM!…donezo.

39. cMac Says:

sleepy

40. cMac Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 5:15 pm
    _______-

in mid sentence too lol

41. It'smesnitches Says:

cMac momma looks worst than 50 cent’s second week of sales….

42. cMac Says:

It’smesnitches Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 5:19 pm
    cMac momma looks worst than 50 cent’s second week of sales….
    ________

creative

but your momma looks worse than the edited version of the Swizz Beatz song, it’s me snithces

[-s]

43. Mark Twain Fame Says:

lmao off at snitchy and mackey’s jabs…

44. That Man Says:

“Jacob the Jeweler pleads guilty, looking at prison time”

Lol Jacob is about to get street cred…UP THE PRICES, when he gets out.

45. Vajee Says:

im still trying to find that party life… bvajee@gmail.com