Video: Beanie Sigel ft. R.Kelly – All The Above

Song still sucks. Shoot a video for What They Gonna Say to Me and then we can talk.

142 Responses to “Video: Beanie Sigel ft. R.Kelly – All The Above”

1. catch22 Says:

my name could be Malik Shaquille Shabazz Muhammed

oh shit, how’d you know my gov’t name?

2. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Paperstacker Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 12:34 pm
    Doc=Crazy since 88

Neg:
    crazy88since88 (1st)
    cocca88crazy88since88 (thanks ty) [||]
    snort_snortcracy88since88 (thanks coke habbit skits)
    electrogremlinCS88 (thanks Rey) [||]

3. lurker Says:

i mean, to be honest , its funny to me. the “e smacking” and “ethering” is all entertainment for me i think alot of people on here are very serious and might need some help(not all of yall) but keep the jokes comin it helps pass the time for an a hour or so.

4. Big Homie Says:

LOL! Nah…I stayed here for NSU homecoming…I know big fucking difference…my girl that graduated from VA state went up for a while and she said it was boring

^ The 2 hour drive was pointless. Was there from noon to 6 and then dipped. We had the grill going, drinks, blunts lite so that was cool. Walked the yard after the game and couldnt believe how boring it was. Headed back to DC and partied there. How was NSU? Im sure that wasnt too much liver.

5. 456 Says:

Babydoll Says:
    October 31st, 2007 at 12:36 pm
    lurker Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 12:35 pm
    come here babydoll, lets get aquainted.

^*radios security* (c) Phuque

^hilarious.

6. Babydoll Says:

Big Homie Says:

^Nope, not really…everything you just mentioned except at least the parties were more abundant around here than the Burg…LOL

7. lurker Says:

babydoll, i got some tic tacs and a douchebag baby , whaddya say haha

8. Mick Swagger Says:

# lurker Says:
    October 31st, 2007 at 12:38 pm

Naw…the way you tried to make excuses for your slip up was funny….lol….now you wanna switch it up on some “multiple screen names is gay” type shit….

9. pockets Says:

… yeah, the more i listen to AG, the more that song grows on me … well thought out, lyrical masterpiece …

^that third verse is insane, its crazy how he blends fallin off while hustling and the state of the rap game

10. Babydoll Says:

lurker Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 12:40 pm
    babydoll, i got some tic tacs and a douchebag baby , whaddya say haha

^WTF does that have to do with me. You keep the things that you and your mama do for Halloween to yourself..

11. lurker Says:

i cant never get banned. i told eskay to ban me and he still aint do it.

12. Big Homie Says:

^ Oh no disrespect to 804 nor 757, but the nightlife in those places were definitely out of the question for me. Just blown that I spent the day out there when I could of been at the crib doing the same. Speaking of 804, I heard someone got killed at the Cotton Club. Got his throat slit with a broken beer bottle. smh

13. It'smesnitches Says:

LOL….true

14. Mick Swagger Says:

# Babydoll Says:
    October 31st, 2007 at 12:36 pm

lurker Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 12:35 pm
    come here babydoll, lets get aquainted.

^*radios security* (c) Phuque

I taught her well.

*cops feel*

15. catch22 Says:

lurker Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 12:42 pm
    i cant never get banned. i told eskay to ban me and he still aint do it.

any other last words?

16. I Fux Says:

Good Morning Nah, *daps and kisses for the ladies* ………… I dont hate the cam song, *waits for the hate*

17. Mark Twain Fame Says:

lurker Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 12:40 pm
    babydoll, i got some tic tacs and a douchebag baby , whaddya say haha

I heard she has a mousetrap, pair of shears, and a sawed off loaded up in the purse…she can do some damage, watch it now.

18. lurker Says:

@babydoll, my moms already turned me down ….so come here i get the camera rollin and all that u can be the next r kelly video chick hahahah

19. Big Homie Says:

What up Fux?

20. Babydoll Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 12:43 pm

^LOL…none taken…why you think I be in the 202 and 703 so much ;o) If I stayed in DC, that would’ve been out of the question for me too! But the 757 def got the 804 beat. That’s crazy about the Cotton Club. I haven’t been there in like 3 years…

21. lurker Says:

ok i aint fuckn with you then babydoll , ol mousetrap ass biatch.

get you some vagisil i aint goin near that shit u got a fuggin bakery n shit down there huh? ewwwww

22. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

I Fux Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 12:44 pm

*daps brother from another (middle east country)*
    …on the real, cams flow is gettin back to norm, but his beats are shitbreath.

23. lurker Says:

my last words…are

catch 22 moms deep throats a good cock and never forgets to swallow ahahah

24. Playa Papi Says:

Good work Jessy! 805 Worldwide…It’s Loco Baby!

25. cmac Says:

what it do?

26. OnPoint Says:

lurker Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 12:38 pm

^^^nigga, you know you sit at your computer crying. Why did you block the blog post on your myspace about people hating on you?

Itll be alright kid….

27. catch22 Says:

lurker how does it feel knowing that because of you genarlow wilson had to spend four years in jail?

28. cmac Says:

lurker….
    from this day forth, I promise to never let your moms go to bed thirsty…. even if it means I have to go to bed hungry

29. Big Homie Says:

Lunch and smoke break BRB

30. lurker Says:

# OnPoint Says:
    October 31st, 2007 at 12:49 pm

lurker Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 12:38 pm

Itll be alright kid….
    ______________________________

what?

31. lurker Says:

lmao….yall can have my moms but she got some mileage on her tho best be careful.

32. Mark Twain Fame Says:

daps mackey…

lurker lost it again…he was doin okay and bam back to square one…or more like square -35.

I think he does it cause he knows were are gonna respond and talk shit…

whutever. eat me a mr. goodbar and some lunch.

33. Babydoll Says:

lurker Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 12:47 pm
    ok i aint fuckn with you then babydoll , ol mousetrap ass biatch.

^Ay bitch you can stop now…you’re done. SMH You can tell a faggot ass nigga when they come at females like that. LET’S TALK ABOUT LITTLE DICK NIGGAS (c) EVE

34. Mark Twain Fame Says:

also a nhjic for that mr. goodbar line…off to lunch, peace.

35. lurker Says:

genarlow who? elaborate

36. lurker Says:

haha…i told you along time ago…i got a small one you know like a tic tac but it will freshen your nasty whorish mouth up a lil bit. I mean it wont hurt or nothin to freshen that dragon

37. lurker Says:

there is a blog on myspace thats called “hating 101” which basically just suggests that im a massive hater of hip hop at its current state, i never blocked….is you high or sumthin?

38. Tray Says:

Song does suck, but B. Coming still >>> Jay’s last 2, maybe 3 albums.

39. Nica Says:

Chorus

40. pinkykevy Says:

why u hatin on dat track? the runners beats freakin awesome!

41. Mantana Says:

Uhm. sonq aint daht bad! sounds a lil diffrent den audio version!
    Siegal Still Tuff!

42. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Beanie Sigel - All The Above (Making Of) Says:

[…] Previously: Video: Beanie Sigel ft. R.Kelly – All The Above FShareWidget.displayFShareButtonCode({ fshare_permalink: ‘{PERMALINK}’, fshare_id: ‘2CFBFFFF000E26650002FFFFFB2C’, fshare_style: ‘regular_size’ }); […]