Puff on His Contributions to American Gangster

Here’s the next installment in YN’s behind the scenes look at the production on American Gangster.

Jay was talking to me about how impressed he was of the mixes of the songs that he was getting back. Like even he forgot your production pedigree.
I think that’s because since becoming a producer, I’ve done a lot of things. I know for a fact that a lot of people don’t really remember, as far as what I do in the studio as a producer. People see me as far as the glamorous life shit or just think of me as someone who’s shit crossed over, going pop or whatever. Sometimes they may forget about the Lox album, the Biggie albums the Mary—My Life, 411 albums and some of the hardest rawest shit ever to come out of New York in the last 10 years, we did those albums. To be honest the hardest album to come from a New York rapper, I produced it.

Sean acts like we never saw Making the Band. We all know that the real producers do all the work and then you come in and say "change those drums" and you put your name on it.

284 Responses to “Puff on His Contributions to American Gangster”

1. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# G7 Says:
    October 31st, 2007 at 2:20 pm

wha’gwan LL? *winks*

*smiles* relaxin

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    October 31st, 2007 at 2:18 pm

*Hugs LL*

How’s the toophes?
    ^^^^^a lil better, thanx for asking.

# cMac Says:
    October 31st, 2007 at 2:17 pm

LL(not the rappa) Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 2:15 pm

^^yup, thats right…umm what else is new *daps all the heathens*
    ___________

LL you have no clue how much mising you I’ve been doing
    ^^*smiles*…how much is that

*daps rey*

2. catch22 Says:

*no disrespect

3. G7 Says:

cmac’s mom and Redhead Kingpin had an affair. the rest is history.

4. Dem aka Get Out My Way, Pimping Says:

ifuxs mom is offering shelter to all those who were left homelss by the cali fires, in her pussy.

*no disrespect

^^^ LMAO

5. Mick Swagger Says:

>>IFux’s moms inadvertantly started the california wildfires last week, by pulling over by the side of the road to take a piss….

*ghostrides the brittle structure of what used to be someones mansion*

LMFAO

6. Rey Says:

Aight ya’ll, I’m gone for the rest o’ today.

Have fun tonite.

iFux, wear a mask so you don’t scare anyone.

PEACE!

7. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

They call IFux’s moms “horseface”…not because she looks like a horse, but because there’s a game where a bunch of niggas take shots at her grill….I only got as far as H-O-R, but I guess that’s appropriate….

8. catch22 Says:

G7 Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 2:26 pm
    cmac’s mom and Redhead Kingpin had an affair. the rest is history.

no i heard that krondon and a polar bear are cMacs real parents

9. cMac Says:

Dem aka Get Out My Way, Pimping Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 2:24 pm
    cMac so light skinededed, he’s never had a problem with the police and wonders what all the fuss is about.
    __________—

that actually WAS true…a few years ago.

10. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Dem so damn dark, he has the lead role in the new movie “The Darkness is Coming”, it’s a autobiography.

11. LL(not the rappa) Says:

peace rey

12. G7 Says:

peace Rey and piece of yo momz! lol j/k

13. cMac Says:

LL….just a pinch

but a pinch from a lobster, no a crab…..no the pinch from one of those big ass Caterpillar tractors that picks up trees

14. Babydoll Says:

I heard Digi Scales has chosen Halloween to stop living a lie and be himself for a change…

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4udf4ht&s=1

15. Plug Says:

landLORD Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 1:55 pm
    I Fux Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 1:48 pm
    Land will go to the Party as Pat Ewing not only cuz they look alike because both have never won anything and choke when the game is on the line, which is ironic since Land’s mom never chokes she takes the dick real real deep to the throat

——————

*not so fun fact*

… landLORD’s mom (queenLORD) is deceased …
    —————-
    when moma jokes go bad….

16. I Fux Says:

MTF is a lovechild made between his parents Barney Rubble and Fred FLinstone, No ALien Nation where Males can have kids

17. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Deep North Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 2:25 pm
    Puff writes his raps.

*Nods*

fall into a iceberg.

18. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# Digital scales Says:
    October 31st, 2007 at 2:25 pm

i heard babydoll got a baldy and is goin as marbury

^^she gon cut u..lol

19. Dem aka Get Out My Way, Pimping Says:

Mark Twain Fame does my taxes.

20. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# cMac Says:
    October 31st, 2007 at 2:30 pm

LL….just a pinch

^^lol..i see i said

21. Digital scales Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOhKrL5DB1Y
    ^^^^^
    LL interview

22. I Fux Says:

Peace Rey Make sure you duck your head this time while walking out the door (none)

23. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# Babydoll Says:
    October 31st, 2007 at 2:30 pm

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4udf4ht&s=1

^LMAO

24. cMac Says:

Catch 22… his mom was the girl that rick ross was talkin about in “Push It”

“She 22, we in room 222”

25. Babydoll Says:

Hey LL…hope the tooth ache is gone!

26. I Fux Says:

Icon’s “dad” is a Catholic Priest, *slays self*

27. Big Homie Says:

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4udf4ht&s=1

^Whoa…lol

28. cMac Says:

G7…. the button I pressed in the condom machine on “that night”

hence the name

29. cMac Says:

LL….u should check out my blog

30. Mark Twain Fame Says:

fuxie is the result pf a interspecies love affair between Eddie Torres from NY undercover and Snagglepuss, obviously Snaglepuss was yelling “Heavens to Murgatroyd!” during his birth.

31. Mark Twain Fame Says:

Dem aka Get Out My Way, Pimping Says:

October 31st, 2007 at 2:31 pm
    Mark Twain Fame does my taxes.

Dem always forgets my fries.

32. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# Digital scales Says:
    October 31st, 2007 at 2:32 pm

youtube.com/watch?v=DOhKrL5DB1Y
    ^^^^^
    LL interview

^^^u suck at this game..I’m a girl… eating rotten fish scales > digital scales

*yawn*

34. Big Homie Says:

It wasnt the kid that played with matches that started the 38,000 acres flame fest in southern Cali. It was Fux breath when he exhaled after he took back shots from his best friend Tyrone