Loose Ends

Long day, longer weekend. Catching up…

Wyclef ft. Sizzla, Mavado & Uncle Murda – Welcome to the East

Cassidy ft. Kryazie Bone & Eve – Cash Rulez

Royce Da 5’9 – Rewind

Papoose – Charades Pt. 2

Sheek Louch –  Let The Wolves Out (Freestyle)

Cormega ft. Hell Rell – Stuntin’ (New Version) (Original here

Donny Goines – Never Let My Talent Die (Prod. by Disco D)

190 Responses to “Loose Ends”

1. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

1st

2. G7 Says:

two

3. nation Says:

lost like gilligan

4. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

Man wtf is that DPIII?!!

Big Mike=wolf ticket sellin ass nigga

5. OnPoint Says:

6. nation Says:

man… not nearly enough trailers, teasers or snippets tonight

7. G7 Says:

*begins to shake from trailer withdrawl*

8. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

smh @ kryzie bone

lame ass nigga dont deserve 2 have his name spelled rite…

i walk past fye yesterday & see these 3 bum ass niggas on a poster 4 “i tried” the movie

from a show of hands, who gives a fryin pan of fuck about these washed up ass niggas??

9. OnPoint Says:

Is this Donny Goines dude really as serious as yall make him out to be….ILl give you my judgement in 3 mins

10. OnPoint Says:

Never Let My Talent Die is ok, I need to hear more stuff.

11. OnPoint Says:

Next up Cormega ft Hell rell

12. big unk Says:

man you slippin

13. OnPoint Says:

sounds like Juelz on the hook…..

aite Im done for the day

14. thatwhitedude Says:

all those songs suck ass, no wonder nyc is still dead…

15. SeeAmI? Says:

damn this season of heroes sucks

16. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Cassidy is a mixtape rapper. Almost every verse sound the same

17. G7 Says:

smh @ Uncky Murda saying Jay’s name in almost every song he does. I’ve never heard Jay utter this guys name once.

18. EnglandRepresent Says:

Who the fuck are all you random muthafuckas?

19. Phuque Says:

# EnglandRepresent Says:
    October 29th, 2007 at 10:01 pm

Who the fuck are all you random muthafuckas?

LMAO

20. !Ven-Tech? Says:

*punches time card for night shift*

Evening Ralph

Evening Sam

(c) Sheep dog & Coyote from Looney Toons

21. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Papoose will never be a mainstream rapper(that might be a good thing). Plus that ni66a hair-cut game must not be up to par(ni66a must let stevie wonder cut his shit up)(c)millions of fitteds that geico rocks. Cherades is dope tho. What up Eng Rep and G7

22. G7 Says:

lol, *daps EngRep*

23. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

*daps phuq and ven tech*

24. Big Homie Says:

Damn. Taking it back with the Loose Ends. That’s what’s up

25. G7 Says:

*daps FUPM*

26. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

lol @ that Wyclef Pic he look like Jimmy the cricket. He the only haitian with a Jamaican accent

27. !Ven-Tech? Says:

*daps Nate, FUPM, 7, Phuque, Govie, Big Homie, On Point, Burner*

Whats good? Aint that the 2nd join from Murda & Clef?

28. G7 Says:

lol, FUPM, try Jiminy Cricket. And yeah, Clef is the only haitian with a jamaican accent. a very bad one at that. smh.

29. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Jiminy Cricket

^^^lol my bad *blames school dist 189*

30. LL(not the rappa) Says:

*sees “Loose ends”, wow…….*adds welcome to the east to itunes* *daps all in nightshift*

31. G7 Says:

and Pap is competing with Bleek for consecutive days with a fitted on. One of them guys is going in the guiness world record books.

32. nation Says:

>> Who the fuck are all you random muthafuckas?

tried to told ya… moderation is one helluva drug

33. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Im copping that new Wyclef
    *ducks* *daps ll*

34. !Ven-Tech? Says:

lol @ Clef

I just got done watching “Shottas” for the 1000th time. Clef pants was snug on some leotard shit (none)

From Lennox to Teddy Bruck Shut= downgrade

Horrible look for Uncle Murda too. No way he can grip [||] up on that type of beat.

35. thatwhitedude Says:

gossip > all these joints, real talk. lmao at the evening ralph & sam reference…

36. Phuque Says:

*daps room*

LF: Whatever happened to that fake Jagged Edge group “Ruff Endz”?

37. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^^lol add j-hood+sheek smh @ ni66as with fitteds glued to they dome.

38. !Ven-Tech? Says:

What up girL girL?

39. G7 Says:

*gentleman like bow in LL(not the rappa’s) direction*

40. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Phuque Says:

October 29th, 2007 at 10:16 pm
    *daps room*

LF: Whatever happened to that fake Jagged Edge group “Ruff Endz”?

Too many shopping spreeeeeeez (didn’t they do a track wit Ghost?)

41. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Anybody want Smiff-N-Wessun the album? I got a link

42. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# !Ven-Tech? Says:
    October 29th, 2007 at 10:17 pm

What up girL girL?
    # G7 Says:
    October 29th, 2007 at 10:18 pm

*gentleman like bow in LL(not the rappa’s) direction*

^^^^^^ *ladylike bow in both mens direction*

43. pockets Says:

yo nation u need to come back and moderate the shit out of this site…and yes i have no clue wat a moderator does but i assume its something like the terminator except with keyboards

44. Phuque Says:

# LL(not the rappa) Says:
    October 29th, 2007 at 10:26 pm

# !Ven-Tech? Says:
    October 29th, 2007 at 10:17 pm

What up girL girL?
    # G7 Says:
    October 29th, 2007 at 10:18 pm

*gentleman like bow in LL(not the rappa’s) direction*

^^^^^^ *ladylike bow in both mens direction*

*Turns up Eminem’s “Squaredance”*

45. pockets Says:

and werd to eng, who are these random focks. sometimes i come onto this site but dont even bother commenting with all these no-names running around.

46. pockets Says:

yo elle since im a dude i imagine u as being very cute, is this true

47. !Ven-Tech? Says:

pockets Says:

October 29th, 2007 at 10:30 pm
    yo elle since im a dude i imagine u as being very cute, is this true

*daps pockets*

(don’t do it Pocks, the ghost of Boosie still haunts this site)

48. nation Says:

>> Anybody want Smiff-N-Wessun the album? I got a link

you guys are living in the past… even Fux was up on that

49. thatwhitedude Says:

elitists on internet website make me laugh, if that’s all you got going for in life, more power to ya…

50. 456 Says:

whut up nahright

american gangster is further confirmation of jay-z’s claim to the throne

oh and green eyes has graduated to murder mommie.

51. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

you guys are living in the past… even Fux was up on that

^^^word

52. nation Says:

>> american gangster is further confirmation of jay-z’s claim to the throne

>> ain’t nobody even close. and to say nas is on his level is completely delusional.

wait… somebody was doubting that?

*looks for IPs*

53. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

*doesn’t feel like a Nas Hov debate*

*Turns up The Eraser*

54. !Ven-Tech? Says:

nation Says:

October 29th, 2007 at 10:33 pm
    >> Anybody want Smiff-N-Wessun the album? I got a link

you guys are living in the past… even Fux was up on that

Blame hip hop

“First Ike and Tina break up, and then !Tech? wake up, these rappers got nothin to say”

smh tho, with the new releases [||] comin [||] out, ninjas should be droppin new mixtapes at an alarming rate.

55. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^Wait til the Ni663r album drop

56. pockets Says:

i really need the cool and sai’s album so i can retire.

sup ven lol at boosie’s ghost

57. 456 Says:

*doesn’t feel like a Nas Hov debate*

^yeah i wouldn’t either lol

58. pockets Says:

*grips up*(c) Uncle Murda

*begins typing*

62. LL(nto the rappa) Says:

# pockets Says:
    October 29th, 2007 at 10:30 pm

yo elle since im a dude i imagine u as being very cute, is this true

^^lol pockets, I would hope so. *daps pock, 456, phuque, V-T, nation, FUPAY, England etcccccccc*

63. G7 Says:

word to pock. i wanna hear sai’s album too and lupe’s sophomore disc. i could do without another jay or nas album. its time for the younger generation to get a shot. nhoc.

64. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# LL(nto the rappa) Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    October 29th, 2007 at 10:46 pm

# pockets Says:
    October 29th, 2007 at 10:30 pm

yo elle since im a dude i imagine u as being very cute, is this true

65. 456 Says:

Jay-z>rapper than Nas

Nas>M.C than Jay-z

^Nas is a greater master of ceremony than jay-z? what, praytell, is a master of ceremony?

66. I Fux Says:

Yo *daps all around* came by to say whats up and that I got a new post up with some pics of my trip to Mexico

67. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^siggity

68. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

LF: im thinking bout growing some dreads

69. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# pockets Says:
    October 29th, 2007 at 10:28 pm

^^lmao

70. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

master of ceremony=NY State Of Mind,One Mic,It Ain’t Hard To Tell,etc…..etc i can go all night (no homo)

71. 456 Says:

what up ll.

72. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# 456 Says:
    October 29th, 2007 at 10:51 pm

what up ll.

^^whats good mr. accra…i see u got 2 experience luciano, im jealous.

FuckUPayMe618 Says:

October 29th, 2007 at 10:25 pm
    Anybody want Smiff-N-Wessun the album? I got a link

^Hold me down chief!

74. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

etc….Memory Lane,Gave You Power,Ether,Take It In Blood,Street Dreams

75. !Ven-Tech? Says:

soooooooowooooooo!!!!

*daps Mr. Miguel Sanchez (it’s a wrap now)*

*starts stackin (c) that sign language major on youtube*

what up!

76. I Fux Says:

Yo Ven wooo wooo wooo (c) Martin. Nothing I just wanted to share a few pics and a story that I posted on my bliggity

77. !Ven-Tech? Says:

*daps Rock the Billz*

[NO HOMOSEXUAL ACTIVITY IN SIGHT, EVER]

@ fuxy

What did you decide about the ghostface show?

Phuque Says:

October 29th, 2007 at 10:16 pm
    *daps room*

LF: Whatever happened to that fake Jagged Edge group “Ruff Endz”?

^smh @ another Bmore r&b singin’ group that has dwindled into oblivion

“no more shoppin’ spreeeeeeeeeeeeees”

79. pockets Says:

^^lmao

^yo elle, marylin monroe once said if u can make a girl laugh u can make her do anything.

80. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    October 29th, 2007 at 10:56 pm

Phuque Says:

October 29th, 2007 at 10:16 pm
    *daps room*

LF: Whatever happened to that fake Jagged Edge group “Ruff Endz”?

^smh @ another Bmore r&b singin’ group that has dwindled into oblivion

“no more shoppin’ spreeeeeeeeeeeeees”

^^lmao..def.. nooo mooore VIP’s

81. I Fux Says:

Venny its still up in the air, Its tomorrow and I dont know if I am going or not, too much shit to do Wednesday but some homies are going they told me yesterday that they are going

82. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Billz check yo email derty

LL… wha gwan gyal?

They had ONE other song where the darkskinned ninja of the group looked like had on make-up in the video.

84. I Fux Says:

Member Case & Joe had that hit from the Rush hour soundtrack, Banga! No Touch me tease me

85. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

*daps room*

LF: Whatever happened to that fake Jagged Edge group “Ruff Endz”?

^smh @ another Bmore r&b singin’ group that has dwindled into oblivion

“no more shoppin’ spreeeeeeeeeeeeees”
    ^^^^^
    atleast B-more’s got Mario

86. pockets Says:

anyone have those two missing jay tracks?

87. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# pockets Says:
    October 29th, 2007 at 10:58 pm

^^lmao

^^she also died of an “alleged” overdose….no credibility whats so eva..try again.

88. nation Says:

>> LF: im thinking bout growing some dreads

1990 called, said they want Lil Wayne to stop fronting

FuckUPayMe618 Says:
    October 29th, 2007 at 10:59 pm
    Billz check yo email derty

^^^*dies very slowly laugh caught my breath*

Good lookin’ fam @ FUPM

*dapz to the nightshift*

iFuxwitchu…. Fo’fiddy-six… runyapockets… VTechMassacre… G-Elway… PhuqueDaWorldDon’tAskMe4Shit… nationofthuga-thuga (c) Geico…

93. !Ven-Tech? Says:

I Fux Says:

October 29th, 2007 at 10:58 pm

I’m living vicariously through you in San Diego. I’m in Biloxi Mississippi (ever heard of it?) You have to go…

94. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:
    October 29th, 2007 at 10:59 pm

*daps room*

LF: Whatever happened to that fake Jagged Edge group “Ruff Endz”?

^smh @ another Bmore r&b singin’ group that has dwindled into oblivion

“no more shoppin’ spreeeeeeeeeeeeees”
    ^^^^^
    atleast B-more’s got Mario

^^and his crack head moms..b.mooore loooost again.

95. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^^ol skool classic for yall

I Fux Says:

October 29th, 2007 at 11:01 pm
    FuckUPayMe618 Says:
    October 29th, 2007 at 10:59 pm
    Billz check yo email derty

^^^*dies very slowly laugh caught my breath*

^lol, ninjas forget he is from the STL, hence the area code

97. I Fux Says:

Yo ll I got a story up you might enjoy. Typical Fuxie shit maybe a little understated since I am being watched

98. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Fuck the dreads im bringing back the jheri curl

99. pockets Says:

^what, what cmon. i thought shes the breezoid all chicks look up to

Norieontheruneatin’… What it is?

LL… what his moms got to do with it?

*throws flag*

101. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# I Fux Says:
    October 29th, 2007 at 11:03 pm

^^checking it out now fux

102. Paperstacker Says:

456 if your talking about American Gangster being better than anything in Nas’s catalog then I strongly disagree, however if your just saying Nas isn’t going to put another album out that will top American Gangster then your right. Jay got the throne right now, Nas isn’t old Nas. Period

Still Ilmatic and Stillmatic havne’t been topped by American Gangster, not even close.

But talking in “present times” as of right now Jay Z>Nas.

Maybe Nigger will change that.

I’m in Biloxi Mississippi (ever heard of it?)

^Yeah, on Family Matters… when Jaleel White played the female cousin to Steve Urkel, Myrtle Urkel.

*kills self for remembering that*

104. pockets Says:

giants > chargers

105. I Fux Says:

Yo Venrock I am goin to try and handle that, but my week is looking focking ridic with ish to do. Luckily I already had set up a 3-day weekend.

106. 456 Says:

# FuckUPayMe618 Says:
    October 29th, 2007 at 10:51 pm

^okay, that’s not a definition but master of ceremony=allure, can i live, no hook, can’t knock the hustle. i can also go on and on.

but real talk i think my only issue with nas is that he is too backward looking. hhid is burden by his nostalgia for a time that will never return. jay at least accounts for the now…

107. I Fux Says:

pockets Says:
    October 29th, 2007 at 11:05 pm
    giants > chargers

^^ Your Mom Differs, homie

*checks MiEspacio*

Damn, the Kid stay with a friend request.

*does the Doug E.* (RIP Hoots)

109. I Fux Says:

LMAO at Nation…Yo there is plenty more, I couldnt even keep typing I didnt even spell/grammer check that shit

110. pockets Says:

nah but nas is gonna come back and drop Nigger with a vengeance

111. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^^^ I can somewhat agree with that.

112. !Ven-Tech? Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 29th, 2007 at 11:05 pm
    I’m in Biloxi Mississippi (ever heard of it?)

*kills self for remembering that*

So you see what I’m sayin. Ghost will never come here

113. LL(not the rappa) Says:

“Honestly though life is a little bit different in my moms hometown, girls want to get to know you go out on dates be boyfriend and girlfriend”

^^^^LMAO! fuxx this comment slayed me..you need your own show or sumthin.

114. Paperstacker Says:

Right now Jay>Nas

Because HHID was pretty much garbage even though it was better than Kingsom come.

However if I was to make an argument as to who was a better overall mc by factoring all of their work starting from Illmatic I could argue Nas>Jay.

115. pockets Says:

giants > chargers

^^ Your Mom Differs, homie

^no she doesnt…also their win loss records differ from ur opinion

PStacker… What it is?

117. 456 Says:

^^whats good mr. accra…i see u got 2 experience luciano, im jealous.

^yeah man. it was a beautiful event, some real peace, i didnt know the ghanaians knew luciano like that…they was singing entire lyrics and it was some straight kingston/brooklyn vibe

118. pockets Says:

HHID was a pretty good listen…for a week and a half. i dont feel like having someone yell at me for an hour, if i wanted that i could just stand next to my parents and do nothing

119. I Fux Says:

pockets Says:
    October 29th, 2007 at 11:07 pm
    nah but nas is gonna come back and drop Nigger with a vengeance

^^*shakes shakes shakes get impeccably hard, dies*

120. pockets Says:

my fav two tracks off AG: fallin and no hook. just those two make the album leave a good impression on my mind, i think pray was another good one. matter fact ima listen right now.

121. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

NaS hasn’t made a dope record since God’s Son

Jay only recently got back to form on A.G

122. I Fux Says:

*dies reading where Ven is at* *remembers Kweli skit on Quality* *dies for a 2nd time, no Jesucristo*

123. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

LF:i need to make A Camp lo mix

124. Paperstacker Says:

NaS hasn’t made a dope record since God’s Son

^^^^^^^^^^^^

True, however Streets Disciple had some vintage gems on it. Wouldn’t call it a good record though.

125. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# 456 Says:
    October 29th, 2007 at 11:10 pm

^^whats good mr. accra…i see u got 2 experience luciano, im jealous.

^good shit….ghanians secretly want to be “jamaican”,lol..add haiti 2 {c} wyclef, and trini’s {c} foxy B.

126. nation Says:

*let’s your hearts gently weep*

127. Paperstacker Says:

*daps billz*

pockets Says:

October 29th, 2007 at 11:11 pm

^ Pockets Parents: You’re going to med school and that’s FINAL, young man. Not another peep outta you!

Pockets: NO! I WANNA BE A RAPPER! I’M FROM BROOKLYN! SEE… I HAVE A BROOKLYN ACCENT! I HATE YOU!

*runs upstairs*

*goes in room*

*has a weep-a-thon*

*plays instrumental cd*

*begins freestyling out loud to annoy parents*

*cries whilst rhyming*

129. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

I’m in Biloxi Mississippi (ever heard of it?)

^^^Damn that sucks my ma dukes from jackson ms(pops from haiti). I remember a family reunion in miss a couple years ago mosquitos were like the size of birds. People and barbq were cool. I couldn’t live there tho.

130. 456 Says:

# Paperstacker Says:
    October 29th, 2007 at 11:08 pm

Right now Jay>Nas

^its might be possible if you judge only the music. but when i say m.c. it goes beyond the music. its your whole demeanor. your style, your choices. when you MASTER of ceremony its the whole package. Rakim is the definition for me of the MC. and both Jay and Nas built from his blueprint. But Jay took it further. The fact that he could still make an album of this quality, this quickly, with Nas on it, with a machine behind him that he controls, with 500 mil in assets, with his own clothing, with sponsors to cushion any marketing costs, now you talking the modern day master of ceremony. nas deserves his respect, but nas still seems like he’d rather not take on that role completely.

131. pockets Says:

MTV News: Honestly speaking, Nigger is likely to have the biggest shlong out of all the albums coming out fourth quarter. Its probably going to outrun its first weeks competition and climb the fence to Number 1 in its debut week.

132. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

NaS hasn’t made a dope record since God’s Son

^^^^^^^^^^^^

co-sign

133. pockets Says:

*runs upstairs*

*goes in room*

*has a weep-a-thon*

*plays instrumental cd*

*begins freestyling out loud to annoy parents*

*cries whilst rhyming*

^yo billz that dialogue was scarily so onpoint, its not even funny. im taking the MCAT next year and i just battled someone yesterday in the cafeteria.

134. Paperstacker Says:

*let’s your hearts gently weep*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

????

135. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

*runs upstairs*

*goes in room*

*has a weep-a-thon*

*plays instrumental cd*

*begins freestyling out loud to annoy parents*

*cries whilst rhyming*

^^^lol

136. pockets Says:

^yo i honestly need to give that album another listen cuz i must be missing something. i thought by far the best track was bridinging the gap

137. LL(not the rappa) Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    October 29th, 2007 at 11:16 pm

pockets Says:

October 29th, 2007 at 11:11 pm

*runs upstairs*

*goes in room*

*has a weep-a-thon*

*plays instrumental cd*

*begins freestyling out loud to annoy parents*

*cries whilst rhyming*

^^^^^^lmao! that shit doesnt seem far from the truth at all..

138. nation Says:

nah… all jokes aside, this is my shit

*listens to Party Life, Beanie Sigel’s verse on Ignant Shit*

139. nation Says:

>> *cries whilst rhyming*

lol… whilst = classic nah term

140. EnglandRepresent Says:

*daps all peeps I know*

*ignores and screw faces at random muthafuckas*

Biggie is the definition of the term MC.

141. pockets Says:

billz ur dialogue was on point, except i wouldnt dare spit in the house…i get beat for spittin dope rhymes in the crib.

>>^yo billz that dialogue was scarily so onpoint, its not even funny.

^I kinda figured you cried while rappin’. Seems very characteristic of you.

143. LL(not the rappa) Says:

gotta be out..play nice fellas

144. I Fux Says:

ok I am out folks and will see you on the morning shift, Cien thanks for stopping by my spot.

145. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

pockets Says:

October 29th, 2007 at 11:20 pm

*runs upstairs*

*goes in room*

*has a weep-a-thon*

*plays instrumental cd*

*begins freestyling out loud to annoy parents*

*cries whilst rhyming*

*turns up the volume on Fergie’s “Big Girls Don’t Cry” j.k

pockets Says:

October 29th, 2007 at 11:23 pm
    billz ur dialogue was on point, except i wouldnt dare spit in the house…i get beat for spittin dope wack rhymes in the crib.

147. pockets Says:

>>^yo billz that dialogue was scarily so onpoint, its not even funny.

^I kinda figured you cried while rappin’. Seems very characteristic of you.

^i said the dialogue was on point, the only time i cry is when i spit about things that bother me but thats it

148. Paperstacker Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I can agree with that. That is some realtalk.

149. 456 Says:

Biggie is the definition of the term MC.

^yes. actually he is.

EngBing… what it is CHIEF?

151. pockets Says:

yo billz wats with all this animosity, i didnt even say shit about bmore yet

152. EnglandRepresent Says:

I kinda figured you cried while rappin’. Seems very characteristic of you.

*ducks*

*looks round*

*sees Pockets cop a slug to the wedding tackle* (nh)

Oops. Billz’s bad.

153. I Fux Says:

wait wait wait Common with a drunk fan lmao

Peace

154. EnglandRepresent Says:

Biggie is the definition of the term MC.

^yes. actually he is.

^^Yep I know. Thats why I stated it. Whats good 45? There’s been some sheisty shit goin on at White Hart Lane this past week bruh. We’re in all sorts of shit.

What up Billy? Hows tings wit you CHIEFTAIN?

pockets… it’s all jokes potna. It’s just that the dialoge, crying, and knowing your ethnic background made a hell of a combination for comedy. If you noticed, I swacked 40YOV for that joke.

156. !Ven-Tech? Says:

FuckUPayMe618 Says:

October 29th, 2007 at 11:17 pm
    I’m in Biloxi Mississippi (ever heard of it?)

Yessss, they are the size of birds, and they fly off with small children at night. The countdown til I get back to Daygo is 2 years and 5 months. And on that note, I’ll catch yall in the morning

*puts on “skidz” pants, glittery belt, red chuck t’s and tank top*

*moon walks off the scene w/ broom (c) Turbo in Breakin*

157. pockets Says:

lol ya but u went to far when u said i spit wack rhymes, uve read my 16’s before. lava. heres just a couple bars straight off the top

uhhhhhhhhh uhh

CHURCHHH

158. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Kobe for Gilbert?

*puts on “skidz” pants, glittery belt, red chuck t’s and tank top*

^you ol’ Bangin’ in Little Rock ass ninja

160. pockets Says:

….i need youtube vids online…entering freestyle competitions around nyc aint enuff to get shine nowadays…brown hip hop is dead

161. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

lol @ using ad libs whilst typing a “freestyle” verse

Pockets… you stay with a 16 though, no bullshittin’

163. Digital scales Says:

freeway album is souding iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight nothing to write nah about…

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

October 29th, 2007 at 11:37 pm
    lol @ using ad libs whilst typing a “freestyle” verse

^I also noticed the hilarity in that.

165. pockets Says:

ive done banged whores
    from lahore to bangalore
    from calcutta to dhaka
    watch the cal cut ya then BLAH ya
    i eat naan and roti B
    no that aint a stereotype
    thats the way i live my life

166. pockets Says:

^i forced myself not to include adlibs that time

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

October 29th, 2007 at 11:36 pm
    Kobe for Gilbert?

^Yo, if that’s true, I’m gonna be in DC more often this year. Plus Gils is from L.A., it would be perfect for him.

168. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

old video but don’t know if any of you have seen this

Mistah Fab vs Jin

169. pockets Says:

i think the lakers would be better off with gilbert

170. MrWillDoIt Says:

S.S.BlockBurner Says:

October 29th, 2007 at 9:38 pm
    smh @ kryzie bone

lame ass nigga dont deserve 2 have his name spelled rite…

^^^HOW DARE YOU! Krayzie Bone is one of the greatest! You don’t deserve a hand to type that kind of bullshit!

Krayzie Bone > your favorite rapper and 95% of the rest

171. Digital scales Says:

does that trade even make sense kobe for gilbert??? who wins??? one ball hog for another…

172. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Kobe for Gilbert?

I’d think the Wizards would have to offer more than just Arenas though, another rumor was Kobe for Paul Pierce(also from L.A) and they’ve been saying Kobe’s gonna go to Chicago

173. pockets Says:

kobe belongs in a pair of Knicks shorts

174. pockets Says:

remember when pierce got shanked 29 times in the face and then immediately drained a three afterwards

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

October 29th, 2007 at 11:48 pm
    Kobe for Gilbert?

^Kobe to the Chi? I mean, him being a Jordan stan and all I’m sure he dreams about that. But do you know how many ninjas they’d have to give up?

176. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

thinkin you ballin like Pierce till I Benzino you up(c) Joe Budden(i think?)

177. pockets Says:

^the team would consist of two players: Kobe Bryant and Lou Deng. they would still make the playoffs before the knicks.

178. nation Says:

i got that new Joe Budden freestyle… over Onyx’s Last Dayz

crazy

179. Digital scales Says:

word kobe on the knicks…..i need that done asap

pockets Says:

October 29th, 2007 at 11:51 pm

^And allegedly it was Zino’s crew.

181. Digital scales Says:

*gets free healthcare*

183. nation Says:

I put his family in boxes, meet the Brady Bunch

184. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

new post

185. doughboi Says:

royce so damn sick cuz detroit stand up

186. Frank White Says:

test

187. Frank White Says:

test

188. chronwell Says:

That Royce joint slaps . Uncle Murda droppin knowledge on a dope Wyclef beat??? Apocalypse now?? Love It!! Also Bone rappin Cass out the room HAHAHAHA!!Love It!!

189. el philth Says:

PAPOOSE JOINT IS TIGHT-STOP HTING ON THE DUDE AT LEAST HE GOT THE BALLS TO SPIT SUM REAL SHIT!!1

190. R1ZE Says:

all of bone is on that cass joint… kray and lay rip it