Royce Da 5’9 – Blue Magic Freestyle

"Tell Mistah F.A.B. get his cash when he wakes up"

Royce Da 5’9 – Blue Magic Freestyle

I don’t know if he should really be sending slick comments in Fabby Davis Jr.’s direction.

Previously: Video: Royce Da 5’9 vs. Mistah F.A.B.

87 Responses to “Royce Da 5’9 – Blue Magic Freestyle”

1. State of Grace Says:

2. robrush Says:

fab torched him… shame.

3. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

fourf

4. Doctor of Etherization Says:

5th maggots

5. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

royce 5’9″ need i say more??

6. FOEKIST Says:

robrush Says:

October 24th, 2007 at 8:03 pm
    fab torched him… shame.

$$$$

sure did

7. FOEKIST Says:

royce can spit but he just doesn’t keep my attention long [||]

8. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

royce=ass hole salty cause he’s never eva eva eva gonna blow

9. FOEKIST Says:

S.S.BlockBurner Says:

October 24th, 2007 at 8:09 pm
    royce=ass hole salty cause he’s never eva eva eva gonna blow

$$$$

lol

10. EnglandRepresent Says:

Yeah I thought Mistah Mistah murked him in that battle. Why the fuck is he getting all Mr Big Nuts (nhoc) when he was shithouse. Stooopid is the new intelligent.

Sidenote : Catch 22 = Hooters?????????

11. FOEKIST Says:

S.S.BlockBurner Says:

October 24th, 2007 at 8:09 pm
    royce=ass hole salty

$$$$

AYOOO

12. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

October 24th, 2007 at 8:10 pm

Sidenote : Catch 22 = Hooters?????????

lmfao

13. HHF Says:

uh huh…yeah

14. The W Says:

fabby davis jr of the mac-pacmen > royce

15. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

fuck a AYOOO nigga

said what i said, meant what i said…chop it up how ever u want

smh @ joe budden being online all day waitin 4 sum shit 2 pop off

16. Klive Rex Says:

Albums? Royce > Fab

Mixtapes? Royce > Fab

Battles? Fabby Davis Jr. the Head Minister of the Nation of Thizzlam > Royce

17. Big Homie Says:

What up sickos

18. suckamclmnop Says:

Co-Sign Klive! Fab got the battles, but Royce got every aspect of an artist down

19. EnglandRepresent Says:

What up Holmes, SS the naval vessel (c)LORD, HHF, Foe?

20. Klive Rex Says:

Eskay, check that inbox.

21. FOEKIST Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

October 24th, 2007 at 8:28 pm
    What up Holmes, SS the naval vessel (c)LORD, HHF, Foe?

$$$$

Chillin bout 2 log off… Take it light over there son, ya biscuits and tea drinkin ass nigga

22. Digital scales Says:

whats good niggas…whats good foe..whats good big hommie… any of ya niggas watching the world series..boston already up 1-0..and josh beckett struck out the first 3 batters…

23. G7 Says:

Royce killed it, but he’s reachin’ with that M. Fab diss. Nas need to finally get on his executive shit and sign this guy.

24. Big Homie Says:

What up Holmes, SS the naval vessel (c)LORD, HHF, Foe?

^ Listening to some ol joints I found the other day. Think everybody watching the game

25. It'smesnitches Says:

The day is almost over and still no word from Ransom…….guess who lost

26. G7 Says:

digi, foe, eng, rex, b homie,s.s., s.o.g., hhf….sup niglets?

27. EnglandRepresent Says:

What up G Funk? The Yids are goin down this season bruh.

Take it light over there son, ya biscuits and tea drinkin ass nigga

^^Yeah yeah ya pig feet gobblin hobo. Be easy.

28. G7 Says:

Eng, 3-1 loss to Newcastle?!?! smh I expected much better from the Yids this year.

29. EnglandRepresent Says:

Think everybody watching the game

^^Which game who’s playin? I saw the Red Sox made it through. The way I be smackin them home runs on Nintendo Wii makes me think I’d kill it in the World Series….which you joints you listenin to Holmes?

30. Big Homie Says:

Sup G7 Itsmesnitches?

31. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Oh man. I can’t even explain it G. We badly badly need Ledley King back in our defence. We’re OK going forward but in the heart of midfield we’re weak, and in defence we’re just plain bollocks. Dawson isn’t the same player without King and Younes Kaboul is a quality player but he ain’t too bothered about defending. Which is kind of shit considering he’s a fucking central defender!! Martin Jol is gonna be given the boot. We’re having a nightmare season.

32. It'smesnitches Says:

Wat up Big Homie? Wat up G7?

Yo if I put up a link for a beat I made would y’all tell me if it sounds good?

33. jay Says:

royce > mistah FAB anyday of the week. mistah FAB = hot trash.

34. SecondBest21 Says:

why oh why can’t i get my hands on the full dead presidents III track? saliva, saliva…

35. G7 Says:

It’smesnitches Says:

October 24th, 2007 at 9:04 pm
    Wat up Big Homie? Wat up G7?

Yo if I put up a link for a beat I made would y’all tell me if it sounds good?

====
    link it…nhoc

36. Big Homie Says:

Listening to Mobb Deep Hell on Earth, Keith Murray’s Enigma, Redman’s Muddywaters

37. Digital scales Says:

whats good G SIETE….damn beckett is killing them right now

38. Digital scales Says:

snitches if its good you better tag it cause ill take it(nh)

39. Big Homie Says:

Eng: Baseball game Rockies 0 Red Sox 3

Snitches: Yea

40. G7 Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 24th, 2007 at 9:09 pm

====
    all at once!?!? you multitaskin’ ass nigga! lol

I still remember picking up Enigma and Muddy Waters on the same day back in 96′. It was a great day.

41. Digital scales Says:

jb142 heart of the city>ransoms big hermano

42. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

best royce line ever:

song: malcolm X

I don’t like Proof punk-ass, he think he tough
    He keep thirty niggaz with him, cause he weak as fuck!
    I ever catch you by yourself, I’ma fuck you up
    Snatch your little cheap-ass chain and piece you up
    You better hope you and the white boy keep in touch
    And be a good little hype man, or your lease is up
    Since Slim signed 50, I don’t see your teeth as much
    That’s good, cause you got a grill like a fuckin truck!
    DAMN HOMIE, it’s history, over, hang it up
    Go somewhere and hang up some 50 posters, PUNK

43. Big Homie Says:

all at once!?!? you multitaskin’ ass nigga! lol

^ Naw listening to Enigma right now, but I just threw a few out there that I found and been listening to all evening. Shit brings back the early years of high school for me.

44. It'smesnitches Says:

G7, Big Homie wat’s y’all email address?

45. cMac Says:

i’m home!!!

46. Digital scales Says:

woodromorales@gmail.com ;]

47. G7 Says:

It’smesnitches Says:

October 24th, 2007 at 9:25 pm
    G7, Big Homie wat’s y’all email address?

====
    gdacresAThotmail.com

48. EnglandRepresent Says:

Yo if I put up a link for a beat I made would y’all tell me if it sounds good?

^^Thats ammunition for hate mate.

49. Tray Says:

Cam has returned! New mixtape out this November 7th. This is his new myspace, he has some weird-ass video of him walking around in fatigues through a graveyard

smh @ joe budden being online all day waitin 4 sum shit 2 pop off

^ rappers who stay online and address beef expeditiously > rappers who act like they didn’t hear the diss song that their grandmother heard

51. G7 Says:

Eng

I know you’re a big Premo fan. This track was low on the radar back in 05. Smooth B from Nice n Smooth, “Game Over”. I could loop this beat all day. Smooth does his thing too. nhoc.

52. Big Homie Says:

paduong@hotmail.com

53. EnglandRepresent Says:

Good lookin out G, good things mate. Yeah I’m a Premo stan. Premo + Biggie = stantastic

54. cMac Says:

royce murdered proof on that line (no pun)

55. G7 Says:

>>Premo + Biggie = stantastic

lol

56. It'smesnitches Says:

Check ya inbox

57. Big Homie Says:

Got it… dark beat

Listening now

58. G7 Says:

It’smesnitches Says:

October 24th, 2007 at 9:43 pm
    Check ya inbox

====
    nice! get the right person flowin’ over that and it could work no problem! did you create it?

59. cMac Says:

“Blowjob Girl”

60. blaze22 Says:

Sticking fork in electrical socket > trying to hit off Josh Beckett

61. Big Homie Says:

The beat is not bad at all

62. Franchise Says:

you up on that sh!t first, eskay. don’t even know why royce is trying to make a stab at fabby. royce and freeway must be eating from the salty plate as dame. you didn’t blow up… blame yourself.

63. It'smesnitches Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 24th, 2007 at 10:00 pm
    The beat is not bad at all

Thanks…appreciate that y’all listen to it too….

64. Big Homie Says:

Yall need to check out the Cereal Is Dope on my blog. Them Internet Celebrities are hilarious LMAO

65. G7 Says:

aluminum bat across the knees > watching the Colorado Rockies

66. singha Says:

mistah fab yee yee he scraped dat fool

67. RIP to 5'9" Says:

:::yawning to this joint::::

68. nation Says:

what it is wiggers

69. G7 Says:

whudup nashawn?

70. Big Homie Says:

What up nation?

71. EnglandRepresent Says:

What up nation

72. jl3969 Says:

yo cam in a cemetery?

73. Digital scales Says:

Whats good nahggas…i thru some new shit on my page..peep it

74. G7 Says:

*Da 5’9 crickets*

75. seafoodlover Says:

Bitch ass niggas nah right is some official bitch shit. Eskay i know where you live nigga you soft duke or cut me check right now mufucka

76. seafoodlover Says:

you dont wanna see hollis niggas at your front door paw

77. seafoodlover Says:

any of yall need that raw lindsey lohan holla at me

seafoodlover

mmm_vodka@hotmail.com

78. G7 Says:

seafood lover got walrus breath

79. seafoodlover Says:

whatup nigga? cop sum of that white gurl

yall know

80. G7 Says:

audi five thousand…..

81. nation Says:

*sends a round (no bullets) at G7, Big Homie, England*

seafoodlover has to be Boosie

82. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Mistah Fab > Royce

Royce got murked

83. None Other Says:

This beat is a knock off to th original.. LoL!!

84. None Other Says:

This beat is a knock off to the original.. LoL!!

85. JANGZ Says:

FOEKIST Says:

October 24th, 2007 at 8:39 pm
    EnglandRepresent Says:

October 24th, 2007 at 8:28 pm
    What up Holmes, SS the naval vessel (c)LORD, HHF, Foe?

$$$$

LMAO

86. doughboi Says:

DAAAMMMMMNNNNNN!!!!!!!!…….IM A DIE HARD JAYZ FAN BUT DAMN HE DID THE BEAT BETTER THEN JAY DID IT. HE CLOWNIN

87. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Mistah F.A.B. - Royce Da 5′9 Dis Says: