Foxy Heads to the Bing

But the bing, it ain’t a bit spacious.

Well I guess we all saw this coming. Foxy’s headed to solitary for a whopping 76 days after she got into a scuffle with another inmate and mouthed off to some CO’s.

119 Responses to “Foxy Heads to the Bing”

1. FOEKIST Says:

green eyes Says:

October 23rd, 2007 at 12:16 pm
    if you like strippers, you’ll click my link

what up foe

$$$$

widdup greenie… damn i GOTTA bite that bait (none)

2. lurker Says:

salty…hehe

3. green eyes Says:

# nation Says:
    October 23rd, 2007 at 12:15 pm

>> Greenie is just a lil bit salty today that’s all

*makes dirty joke*
    *everyone laughs*

*couch*

^ i was waiting for that

cold… i was feeling the post apocalyptic feel of it until i heard it was essentially about vampires. Vampires? for real? say it aint so.

^ I said the same thing, till a friend of mine dropped off the book. So you didnt like Dracula green, you know it would be your typical Vampire flick if Will Smith signed on for it.

5. HHF Says:

green eyes Says:

October 23rd, 2007 at 12:16 pm
    if you like strippers, you’ll click my link

^^^Masters Degree in marketing and advertising

wouldnt > would :edit

7. tyrone biggums Says:

nation Says:
    October 23rd, 2007 at 12:15 pm
    >> Greenie is just a lil bit salty today that’s all

*makes dirty joke*
    *everyone laughs*

*couch*

” fuck yo couch nigga ”

green eyes Says:
    October 23rd, 2007 at 12:16 pm
    if you like strippers, you’ll click my link

* watches arm being twisted by greenie *

* realizes she IS talking to me *

* clicks greenie’s name *

8. HHF Says:

^^^click the blue HHF for pics of Lauren London kissing Cassie

9. green eyes Says:

# cOLD Says:
    October 23rd, 2007 at 12:22 pm

^ nah, im fine with a vampire flick, but I thought it was some other level apocalypse, conspiracy, etc thing going on. I’ll still check it though. But you say the book is a must read?

10. lurker Says:

greeny won

^yea green havnt completed yet, but so far its on point (not the blogger)

12. catch22 Says:

damn. where were all you mutha fuckers yesterday? NR was a ghost town
    *daps all*

13. cMac Says:

green…is your site safe for work?

14. tyrone biggums Says:

HHF Says:
    October 23rd, 2007 at 12:24 pm
    ^^^click the blue HHF for pics of Lauren London kissing Cassie

….cassie won….

15. green eyes Says:

cMac- yeah

16. Big Homie Says:

Ok so I know it may be a little obvious now but Bow Wow and Omarion are in dire need [DAMN! – – Fresh] of work . I am a student at Howard and today is our homecoming. They were in the parade and they stopped in front of my dorm. Of course everyone knows that Bow Wow is a real live midget, I am 5’3″, and he was shorter than me. They got out, walked inside and would’nt let anybody in even if you lived there! One of the police officers scooped me up because he thought Bow Wow said he knew me, so I went inside with them and do you know that those two fools were asking for a dollar for the vending machine?!?!? Anyway, don’t know if you’ll use them but I’ve attached some pictures. Tyson Beckford should be here later and I’ll send more pics.

– – Kiara

^ LMAO …can I get a dollar anybody?

17. Digital scales Says:

i wanna see a pic of lil bow wow standing on a chair putting the borrowed dollar into the vending machine….

18. k-rob Says:

lurker Says:

October 23rd, 2007 at 11:40 am
    if nas can ether jay, why doesnt Nas just ether the shit out of 50? i mean damn, cmon Nas, get rid of ya lazy ways (c) fat joe
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    nas had facts on jay, nas and 50 from queens if fif be lying about his life nas would have known.if he aint got no ammo then how can he ether fif.
    we all know all ja and irv had was some snitch bullshit and that was all assumption.niggas figured there was no way 50 would not snitch after what he went through.lol
    listen to ja in interview.them niggas knew if rolls were reversed they would have sang like patti labelle

19. HHF Says: