No Bail for Tip…For Now

Damn. No bond for Clifford. The judge decided he needs more time to consider the case before he rules on bond. Which might actually be a good sign, becase if the Feds case was that cut and dry, I’m sure he would’ve ruled today. Cliff will be back in court next Friday when, presumably, the judge will decide his fate.

88 Responses to “No Bail for Tip…For Now”

1. Rey Says:

OH SHIT! Talk about “I didn’t see this coming [||] at all”..

*puts on vest*

This new Fat Joe & Lil’ Wayne song is hot. I’m really diggin’ this. [||]

2. 456 Says:

i’m off to enjoy my freedom. in africa.

black people take note. (c) garvey

3. Boosie Says:

# cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    October 19th, 2007 at 11:35 am

nope, nope, and nope… we run in Diff. circles, these bitches aint even on my radar on in range. these bitches is scabs. bitches hair aint done…$50.00 for sale dresses, bitches handbags is off, Shoe game is Childish… Iight, Iight…where are the “pretty chicks” as u put it?
    ____________________________________________________________

First off son, any female I put up you gon automatically have pre-hate. Second thing Is I’m not putting up photoshop bitches. I’m putting up Real Bitches who you see in the club or just on the humble.

I’m like the ghetto tabloid. I’m Putting up Candids nigga. I bet your favorite actress aint all that on a regular day. Even Beyonce is just an average chikk on regular day, so who are you fooling fam?

Third you aint fukking broads in king magazine, and neither who is niggas who spend all they time on the computer all day.

You talking about bitches shoe game is childish and being all detailed about different handbags and shit. Come on fam. That shit is gay. Not calling you gay that shit is gay.

Nigga who are you fukkin? You aint fukkin no top notch dimes b. Niggas in here aint fukkin no video hoes and on a regular day them bitches could look busted. You see what I mean fam. I got snapshots, not photoshops.

Now I didnt see you criticize the broads that I fux posted up. Them hoes aint all that anyway. You give ya girl greeny hugs and all dat smily face shit, but I bet she aint no more than a 6 or 7.

Smh…at you comin on here like you fukkin beyonce bitches but angie stone is prolly parlaying on ya couch when you come home every night.

4. Rey Says:

“We hustle Yay not vi-ta-min water!” SHOTS FIRED!

*smacks Phuque with box of lucky charms*

*hugs Greenita*

5. green eyes Says:

peace 456

6. nation Says:

Atlantic must be sooo aggie that Universal (pictures) is the only one that will profit from the media buzz.

American Gangster drops in 2 weeks and Tip plays a good guy gone bad in the movie. think about it.

the t.I.’s at Universal must be ecstatic about T.I. (walk with me)

7. G-Roc Says:

Dang! 1st Vick now TIP, I hope everything works out.

eskay: I’m not sure how true this is, but I live in the da A, and I heard that 107.9 said T.I. could get off if he drops the dime on another rapper. They said they didn’t know exactly what rapper, but if this is true it doesn’t take a genius to figure out who.

Once again this is what was told to me. This was on the 107.9 morning show in ATL. The ppl on the show said they didn’t want to guess on the air, but if this rumor is true they gotta be talking about Mr. HEYYYYYYYY

8. 456 Says:

boosie, get a life.

9. Rey Says:

Plus Fat Joe was actually doing an East Coast-sounding song.

Can’t hate thaaaat.

10. Phuque Says:

*smacks Phuque with box of lucky charms*

lol

11. El Feces Loco Says:

What if he woulda bought the guns got away….but got stopped at a traffic light ..or somewhere by the cops and they kill his ass?..or he figures fuck it I’m a felon so he unloads on the cops?…God works in mysterious ways man..I can’t help the brother TIP..he made a foolish choice..he must pay as if it was I that got popped..fuck all that rapper sympathy shit.

goin to jail for guns>gettin killed or killing cops

not saying that that would have happened..but you never know..he was ill enough to want the guns bad enuff to go get em from the parking lot..so why wouldnt he be as eager to use them?

12. green eyes Says:

^ think what you want, you still aint getting me to post a pic. im not dumb enough to fall for that old soft show shuffle.

13. Da PartyStarter Says:

Just got done watching “Blades of Glory”.. I was tired when I saw it in the theater, so I didn’t like it..

I stand corrected. Will Ferrell hits another homerun
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I tried to like it, but just too “ayyoooo” for me.

14. green eyes Says:

^ and they didnt even get to release the soundtrack

15. Boosie Says:

# 456 Says:
    October 19th, 2007 at 1:44 pm

boosie, get a life.
    ______________________________________________________________

go get some deoderant.

16. Phuque Says:

Da PartyStarter:

>>>I tried to like it, but just too “ayyoooo” for me.

Hopefully nothing has ever been “just enough ayooo” for you…

17. Boosie Says:

he’s prolly gonna say I spelled deodorant wrong or some shit like that

18. Phuque Says:

# Boosie Says:
    October 19th, 2007 at 1:48 pm

he’s prolly gonna say I spelled deodorant wrong or some shit like that

lmao

19. Big Homie Says:

FREE TI!!!

20. 456 Says:

nah boosie, i’m off to get some real pussy. i suggest you at least attempt to do the same instead of trying to trick internet chicks to post pics. one

21. Da PartyStarter Says:

Phuque Says:

October 19th, 2007 at 1:47 pm
    Da PartyStarter:

>>>I tried to like it, but just too “ayyoooo” for me.

Hopefully nothing has ever been “just enough ayooo” for you…

^^^^^^^^^
    LMAO, You know wtf I meant..

Rey Says:

October 19th, 2007 at 1:38 pm

I stand corrected. Will Ferrell hits another homerun.

^What it is chief? If that’s so, I’m rentin’ it tonight.

23. Mark Twain Fame Says:

bizzack…whut up.

24. Phuque Says:

LF: Reign On Me was a really good movie as well.

25. Boosie Says:

# green eyes Says:
    October 19th, 2007 at 1:45 pm

_______________________________________________________________

You aint gotta do it for me- but this is a nahright rule. If a female comes to the rucker (nahright, or what it used to be) you know the drill. But since this is the office. I dont want any sexual harrassment suits.

26. Thurgood Jenkins Says:

# El Feces Loco Says:
    October 19th, 2007 at 1:45 pm

goin to jail for guns>gettin killed or killing cops

I got a feeling someone like TIP just feels better having those guns in possession. I doubt he would use them.

27. El Feces Loco Says:

*crackets*….crackhead crickets

28. El Feces Loco Says:

LF:I’m looking out the window at mad wet titties.

29. green eyes Says:

^ motherfucker, i aint new here so dont try that lame bullshit with me.

30. Rey Says:

lol @ DPS & Phuque..

@ Mayor Billz– Yeah man, Classic WillFerr. I was adamant about not liking the movie either after my tired viewing of it, but checking it out today made me change my tune. It’s definitely gotta bunch of “Ayo” stuff in it, but it’s funny (and to be expected, c’mon..). If you liked Anchorman or Talladega Nights you’ll dig it.

Alright kiddies.. I’m off to the DMV (applaud me for having 2 aunts that work there, thus eliminating the lines) I’ll catch ya’ll later on.

New Post over at my place if you haven’t seen it. More Grown Up Aggressive Content.

31. Boosie Says:

# 456 Says:
    October 19th, 2007 at 1:50 pm

______________________________________________________________

1. lesson #1 (to all future nahrighters) dont EVA come with a comeback that you are goint to get some pussy. IF
    a. You look and talk like the Zimbabwe dude from Barbershop
    b. You dont git no pussy on the regular and you spending ya time on
    the computer all day
    c. The pussy you getting is aids infested and she looks like this
    hugeup.com/view/6436

these are no no nahright newbies. Dont do it. Just dont do it. You will seriously get clowned.

32. Da PartyStarter Says:

I actually brought the dvd, but I was like,”That’s not funny, that’s gay” alot. HOWEVER, there are some funnny scenes but i don’t think it’s his best work.
    Funny Shit: John Heder proving his toughness by “skin skating”. Shit happened to me…

33. Mark Twain Fame Says:

I wasnt big (nhjic) on blades of glory…it just wasnt as funny as Ferrel’s other movies.

34. fauwShauw Says:

may god be wif my man!

35. C-Note$)) Says:

FREE T.I./STOP SNITCHING.

36. young_capo Says:

i think hip hop without tip iz nuthin think bout that. FREE T.I.P.

37. Drama King Says:

IF ANYONE GOT MTV ON DEMAND….. GO PEEP TI ON ON “PUNK’D”… ITS FUCKED UP IN THE SKIT HIS MAN DIMED HIM OUT ON THE GUN-RELATED JOKE…AND T.I.P. ENDS UP DEALING W GUN CHARGES FOR REEEEAL NOW.

DAMN….. I KEPT IMAGINING TI DEALING W THE ATF THE SAME WAY YOU CAN SEE ON MTV… CHECK IT OUT. DAMN IRONY

38. C-Note$ Says:

Free T.I and niggas need to stop snitching
    plus 50 love pigs, he sent them after TI cus TI was comin for that numba one spot. Peep the new Boondocks episode 3-