Jay-Z December XXL Cover Story Preview

YN has decided to make a preview of the Jay-Z cover story from our December issue available online before the magazine hits newsstands. Peep game:

Jay-Z: I’ll Still Kill Pt. 1

124 Responses to “Jay-Z December XXL Cover Story Preview”

1. Phuque Says:

# green eyes Says:
    October 19th, 2007 at 1:05 pm

suicidal thoughts leading to a bloody wrist > plug’s punk cousin foekit

yeesh.

damn, no bail for Clifford.

3. El Feces Loco Says:

# 456 Says:
    October 19th, 2007 at 1:04 pm

*walks over to the NAHbar and orders a six pack of guinness, a bottle of Jamaican overproof rum, a case of peanuts and 2 large ashtrays*

^wut you know bout that wray and nephews? that’s a grown man’s drink

^^^Your point being?..haha naw my grand daddy raised me on that, guinness and jwray mixed with a bag of peanuts, a scliff and some pum pum…the effervescence of life.

Phuque Says:

October 19th, 2007 at 1:00 pm
    *hears shots coming from greenie’s direction*

*grabs paintball gun*

*clips up*

listening to a song by Bjork you can vogue to > going to a city Will Smith wrote an ode to

^ EES AH BAUM GEEDAUN! (c) the ninja who said that shit

5. 456 Says:

period blood in your nooks and crannies > being in miami

bean pies > green eyes

6. green eyes Says:

# eskay Says:
    October 19th, 2007 at 1:07 pm

damn, no bail for Clifford.

^ damn. he must be kicking himself hard right about now.

7. Phuque Says:

# FuckUPayMe618 Says:
    October 19th, 2007 at 1:06 pm

FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Copyright Infringment?

*phones Jew Unit*

^^^Naw was born with that name

*files suit against mother, father, all medical parties involved in delivery*

8. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

October 19th, 2007 at 1:07 pm
    damn, no bail for Clifford.

i told niggas…

*daps FuckYouPayMe*

9. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

T.I.’s attorneys presented a bond proposal to the court asking that their client be released on a $2.2 million bond (with a half-million dollar cash deposit), in addition to a $1 million signature bond signed by T.I.’s recording home, Atlantic Records. The label also contributed five $100,00 signature bonds signed by five executives from Atlantic and Warner Music. Additionally, two $100,00 surety bonds from different bonding companies and the $1.5 million equity in T.I.’s two homes were also offered up to the court. A total of $5.4 million was presented to procure T.I.’s release.

10. green eyes Says:

big tigger’s gymnastoc splits > 456

11. Phuque Says:

^ EES AH BAUM GEEDAUN! (c) the ninja who said that shit Phuque

12. cocca88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

El Feces Loco Says:

October 19th, 2007 at 1:08 pm
    # 456 Says:
    October 19th, 2007 at 1:04 pm

^wut you know bout that wray and nephews? that’s a grown man’s drink

*daps yardMon*

13. green eyes Says:

The Wire talking D Billz TV Star dreams to New Orleans > stuck on Baltimore with all the fiends

14. 456 Says:

^cosign. wray was my first drink ever in life. i was like nine and drank it straight. my nose hairs never recovered

15. El Feces Loco Says:

# eskay Says:
    October 19th, 2007 at 1:07 pm

damn, no bail for Clifford.

^^SMH @ yall that thought different..I been tellin my people he gon stay in jail till his trial..the nigga is a predicate, flagrant repeat offender felon….with silencers charges..fuck the guns even.

16. Da partyStarter Says:

Wassup FUPM?
    I’m just doin’ my old school thing, callin’ folks Bob and stealing staplers, you know, the usual…

17. green eyes Says:

lost on the amazon > found in oregon

18. 456 Says:

videos.onsmash.com/v/VYjSb1bk2w7Y2BHU

^the things i would do to her

Phuque Says:

October 19th, 2007 at 1:10 pm
    ^ EES AH BAUM GEEDAUN! (c) the ninja who said that shit Phuque

^That’s who I was referring to.

*roundhouses Phuque before elevator closes*

20. El Feces Loco Says:

Judge Atlantic Records holds Tip down in court

I am a self professed T.I. music hater but as a black man I cant feel sorry for dude, who makes millions it, then goes to meet niggas in a parking lot for guns?..Who does that?..If the FEDS raided his crib first I would have more sympathy..TIP out there with fans asking for autographs while he trynna buy guns..Shouldnt he have assumed at the very least hey maybe paparazzi (TMZ, Perezhilton, Shanti from Nahright) is watchin me?..Like who has fans and buys guns in a parking lot?..Who does that?

21. Phuque Says:

# green eyes Says:
    October 19th, 2007 at 1:12 pm

lost on the amazon > found in oregon

*shots*

*fleshy part of the thigh*

*floor*

*pulls out Band-Aid (TM)*

*covers bullet wound*

*jumps up*

Being caught in a threesome w/ a tranny > Being seen for any reason in Miami

22. Da PartyStarter Says:

What ever rhymes with San Diego> Being in San Diego

Being surrounded by inbred hillybillies>Walking the streets after dark in West Philly

23. Ja Rule REMEMBER ME Says:

2 Camel cds in 12months…
    UncMurda,TruLIfe,Nore,Budden,FreeWay,Foxy,CoryGunz,Peddi= 0

that aint right. alot of them cats left the label for a reason…

24. C-Note$ Says:

Nigga need to retire or at least get married. camel got too many humps.
    Nas bout the same age but he dont look like he 70 and he married and doin big thangs. this nigga keep retiring and comin back. still might cop the album tho, listen to it then bump ether after that.. Nigga falll bac young.