Wu-Tang – The Heart Gently Weeps (No Tags)

Wu-Tang – The Heart Gently Weeps (CDQ/No Tags)

No annoying Loud.com tags.

Pic jacked from The Sauce.

162 Responses to “Wu-Tang – The Heart Gently Weeps (No Tags)”

1. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

word

2. Dem aka GOMW,P Says:

Not first

3. I Fux Says:

GHostrides the Diss Ghostface Beef

4. Balls Deep Says:

Bang! Bang!

5. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

why does RZA look like a painting in that flick?

6. Babydoll Says:

third?

7. HHF Says:

whaddup

8. I Fux Says:

U-God always plays the back……remember that video of his Bizarre with that Asian/Black guy ……dope video

9. Babydoll Says:

I meant third x 2

10. Dem aka GOMW,P Says:

Erykah Badu = the black Yoko Ono. No disrespect.

11. Da PartyStarter Says:

WTF is Cappadonna doing in the flick? Standing in for ODB? That dude’s syntax urks me. (no Glick)

12. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Babydoll Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:09 pm
    third?

***I would saved the spot for you, if I knew you were coming thru… ladies first (-;

13. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Carter III leaked again(no huggies)

14. I Fux Says:

Ole rza watches so many kung-fu flicks he is starting to look like one of those long-white beard having teaching Young Grasshopers lookin ass nigga

15. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

is this a painting or a real picture?

16. cMac Says:

1?

17. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

FIRST, COCKSUCKAS!

18. Big Homie Says:

Can I get a Suuuuuuuu

19. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:12 pm
    is this a painting or a real picture?

***That’s what I was trynna figure out…because RZA looks fake…

20. cMac Says:

i’m bored

new post

21. Babydoll Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:10 pm
    Babydoll Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:09 pm
    third?

^Thanks Ike…I appreciate the chivalry…

22. I Fux Says:

*goes back to collecting munitions and dominating Oregon Trail*

23. Babydoll Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:14 pm
    *goes back to collecting munitions and dominating Oregon Trail*

^LMAO! Rations right!

24. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

T.I. had Army guns

nICE, I SEE A HKMP5, MAC-10, MAC-11…CMAGS, DRUM MAGS, AK47, SHORT NOSE M4, LONG M4, DAMN!

25. I Fux Says:

Babydoll Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:15 pm

October 16th, 2007 at 2:14 pm
    *goes back to collecting munitions and dominating Oregon Trail*

^LMAO! Rations right!

^^ True Story: In 4th grade the homie Chauncie who lived on my block broke into our class and stole the apple 2e so he could play Oregon Trail at home. This same Chauncie Later would go on to steal Cars, Dogs whatever and naturally moved on and would Bang Skyline Bloods…….dude was cool he went on to live in the ATL only to come back and have a Southern Drawl, Chauncie is no longer with us he was killed a few years ago by Skyline Bloods……..

26. nation Says:

to be fair… this is what Cassidy really said about Hov

27. Babydoll Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:19 pm
    Babydoll Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:15 pm

October 16th, 2007 at 2:14 pm
    *goes back to collecting munitions and dominating Oregon Trail*

^LMAO! Rations right!

^R.I.P. Oregon Trail was the shit…niggas did used to be thirsty to play that.

28. catch22 Says:

is RZA anorexic….or cocaine is getting the best of him?

29. Big Homie Says:

I added about 10 more pics from the BET HH Awards in my latest post.

30. Dem aka GOMW,P Says:

^ so basically, Oregon Trail killed Chauncie.

31. I Fux Says:

^R.I.P. Oregon Trail was the shit…niggas did used to be thirsty to play that.

^ ^basically Oregon Trail’s Violence is what started the Life CHauncie would later on live. It was Symbolic like stealing Cars = Caravan
    Dogs = Dogs Money = Rations …………I blame Mrs. Houserman for that shit ….not all of us could take all that Swag on the screen and live by the same code as the Pilgrims…..Chaunice ended up a Comanchi(sp)

32. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

…T.I. is goin to Jail… No fuckin Doubt! the HKMP5 put the nigga under the Cell by it self. You gotta have a firearms collectors Licence/ or Firearms Dealers License/ or be some kinda Police/ StateBoy/ County Officer to own 1.
    …he fucked up.

33. I Fux Says:

Video Game violence has been here , Bitch ass FCC and before that there was BB guns……them fucking Whiteys need to shut the fuck up and worry about raising there kids and not blame the Entertainment industry

34. catch22 Says:

too much swag in one game. how did they capture all that swag in one game?

35. Babydoll Says:

nation Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:20 pm
    to be fair… this is what Cassidy really said about Hov

^So that changes the perspective a little but Cass is still delusional. He’s comparing him and Hov dropping on the same day to Ye and 50. In order for that to work everybody must be on similar levels…Cass is not on Hov’s level. Nice try Barry…

36. iron86 Says:

# I Fux Says:
    October 16th, 2007 at 2:11 pm

# E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA

LMFAO I Fux – that shit is true!

37. I Fux Says:

the HK used to murk mothafucka’s on Max Payne, that gun is the fucking Truth

38. cMac Says:

i just wanted to officially announce that this is my new forum home.

I used to post on several non-hip hopo forums, but too many racist white world given to me pricks.

just had to make it known

39. Babydoll Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:24 pm
    ^R.I.P. Oregon Trail was the shit…niggas did used to be thirsty to play that.

^SMH…so tragic. You should write something on the history of video game violence and draw from this experience. It would be riveting!

40. catch22 Says:

ifux stays shoutin out max payne (n/h)

41. Phuque Says:

Apple IIe aka “The Green Screen” > Your gaming computer

42. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Do y’all remember Cass’s “B Boy Stance” video, where he had a fake ass 50, all oiled up and shit, stripping? (n/h)>..shit was hilarity…

43. I Fux Says:

^^ I would Love too but I am not a good topic/editorial writer. I start to Banter and next thing you Know I am talking about the Oregon Trail never had Raping Indian Bitches as one of the options

44. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:28 pm
    the HK used to murk mothafucka’s on Max Payne, that gun is the fucking Truth

and thats just the 9mm (let me check) it looks like its semi auto (pull triger)…i cant tell if it has a 3 round Burst, they make HKs with that option, but the small M4 car. is full auto (just hold triger)… That Nigga Goin UNDER the jail.

they didnt do this track any justice

46. catch22 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:31 pm

there needed to be a n/h disclaimer at the end of that video

47. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***I’m still not used to the concept of Wu Tang, w/o Russell Jones…does anybody know if they have any unreleased material from him, that they’re gonna splice into the new album?

48. I Fux Says:

catch22 Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:30 pm
    ifux stays shoutin out max payne (n/h)

^^ Word he is the reason I gave up gaming almost completely, I hold that mothafucka close to my heart[||]…..cuz before he came there was many and after I fucked with him, I havent gamed with the same Zeal and Committment that I did before

49. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:32 pm

October 16th, 2007 at 2:28 pm
    the HK used to murk mothafucka’s on Max Payne, that gun is the fucking Truth

the nigga gonna get @ least 5-10, @ LEAST that. i say a 12 year stretch.

50. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

there needed to be a n/h disclaimer at the end of that video

***Co-sign…same for 50’s “Window Shopper” video, where he bought Ma$e a $200 milkshake and a pinky ring..>WTF?

51. I Fux Says:

TI is going to completely get fucked over (pun intended)

52. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

SMH @ IFUX referring to the Max Payne game as “him”…lol

53. catch22 Says:

during the first few months of 2007. there were a few pretty good mixtapes that came out (joell, prodigy, royce 5’9) but i haven’t heard any real good mixtape drops lately. what the fuck happened?

54. I Fux Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:34 pm
    there needed to be a n/h disclaimer at the end of that video

^^^*ghostrides the 50’s Ice Cream Parlor, Shake no Straw*

55. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:35 pm
    TI is going to completely get fucked over (pun intended)

***You gone eat yo cone bread?

(n/h)

56. I Fux Says:

check out the Consequence, 22

57. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:35 pm
    TI is going to completely get fucked over (pun intended)

58. I Fux Says:

TI is mad migdety but not those buff types like Ja Rule, he is built like Mr.Burns ……Too bad for him

59. catch22 Says:

i fux, you mean the whoo kid w/ consequence?

60. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

during the first few months of 2007. there were a few pretty good mixtapes that came out (joell, prodigy, royce 5′9) but i haven’t heard any real good mixtape drops lately. what the fuck happened?
    Raekwon, 50, and Sly Boogie all released good mixtapes recently

61. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

catch22 Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:36 pm

***Skyzoo and Gemini dropped recently…and Styles P, too….Carter III is coming out soon, MM3….

62. I Fux Says:

Ya 22 the one that dropped last week thats pretty good…..plus you got LB’s album

63. I Fux Says:

Yo did you guys catch the clip I posted at my blog, that ish needs about a million disclaimers but its fucking Hilarious

64. FOEKIST Says:

I heard TI may shout that this whole ordeal was Entrapment, which is illegal. At least that’s what I heard… To set someone up without having an ongoing investigation about it is illegal. Dope boys who get set up (that usually don’t beat the case) usually have a shitload of testimony stacked against them, whether it’s snitches, pictures, etc.

65. catch22 Says:

good look. i’ll check those out.

66. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Everybody stays shouting out Prodigy, which I dig, too (none) but to me, “…and Justus for All” was the best mixtape of the year….was Hav’s album a mixtape or a commercial release? I haven’t had a chance to listen, yet….how was it?

67. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

speaking of mixtapes wasn’t Cam’ron supposed to release his mixtape about a month ago

68. FOEKIST Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:43 pm

$$$$

IMO… 2 1/2 mics tops… The Kush sounded like a real release, i don’t believe it was a mixtape.

69. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Ray Parker Jr’s dropping a new mixtape later this month, called “I still ain’t fraid of no ghosts, nigga”….should be fire

70. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

FOEKIST Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:41 pm

That nigga a felon on probation, even if the nigga got set up, if he was arrested with other felons, his boys… thats enough to fuck up probation.

71. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***I need to remind myself to put that on the iPod…I d/l’d it like over a month ago, but never listened…Hav’s a decent-to-dope mc, imo….

72. weezy f Says:

Edited………..

73. weezy f Says:

am I the only one that thinks Method’s verse on this shit was the best of all of em

74. I Fux Says:

Yo so I recently copped a Knick Charles Oakley Jersey(and I dont wear jerseys but this smedium) and here is a few reasons why:

Charles Oakley embodies the gritty character of the New York Knicks. He is the heart and soul of the team, and is (to my knowledge), the only player ever to get a technical foul for having his jersey untucked! Some of my favorite things about Oakley?- the way he throws himself around the court, his poor balance and jumping ability, his knack for drawing offensive charges, his bold full court outlet passes, and the arc he gets on his free throws.

I asked one relatively famous current player who knows him, “What makes Oakley more intimidating than everyone else?”

His answer: “There’s a lotta tough guys in the league, but Oak don’t give a f—.”

“We do what we go to,” Oakley said. “You got to fight . . . that’s part of leadership. Didn’t nobody bleed. Things happen, the game kept going and they won. He came on my back, he tried to run to the basket, he was mouthing off a couple times before that. He came around my back, I blocked him out, he grabbed me and I got him up off me.”

Jordan said the Wizards were unpredictable because they have yet to develop a team-wide personality. Oakley, a 17-year veteran, also addressed that notion.

“We’ve got some sensitive young guys,” he said. “Nowadays, these young guys, anytime you say something, you’re picking on them. Back in the day, half of these guys wouldn’t get in the league.

“They’ve just given them more avenues, they’ve given them everything, and they don’t have anything to look forward to, so when you want them to do something that’s tough, they can’t do it. The league is just like daycare.”

Several sources report that Oakley worked out with the Washington Wizards yesterday. After the workout, he met with team official to talk about a one year contract. Signing with the Wizards would reunite him with assistant coach and ex-Knick teammate Patrick Ewing, as well as his friend Michael Jordan. This would be a saavy move for Washington. Oak would provide tutelage for Kwame Brown, Jared Jefferies, etc., and in return those rookies will carry Oak’s luggage and buy him doughnuts in the morning
    .”They buy their tickets, that’s part of the game,” Oakley said. “They’re going to be booing for a long time, trust me. I ain’t the problem. They can boo until they win another championship. Half of them might be dead. Put that in the paper.”

75. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Actually, with Common, LB, Kanye, and Talib dropping/having dropped this year, studio albums>mixtapes, for once…

76. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***What is this 5 yr old news about?

77. cMac Says:

*monica voice*
    …just one of dem days

78. catch22 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:48 pm

i was about to blast you (n/h) because when i first read that i thought it said cam’ron, LB,….

lmao. these muscle relaxers are kicking my ass

79. landLORD Says:

… TI is ass out … literally …

… he gonna cry when he get in his cell …

80. I Fux Says:

“I’m not pulling any punches, true stories. It ain’t one of those Charles Barkley fake books, it’s a Charles Oakley book,” Oakley said. “It’s not an O.J. book, it’s an Oakley book.”

Any book that chronicles Oakley’s life is sure to have its fair share of explosive anecdotes. He was a guy who got suspended for a Raptor game for drilling a basketball at Jeff McInnis’s head at a shootaround. He got tossed from a pre-season game before it began for slapping Tyrone Hill in the head to remind him about a gambling debt.

Oakley has a long list of memorable sayings, ranging from `If it ain’t broke, don’t break it,” to “Just because there’s glass on the road don’t mean there’s been an accident.”

If you put those thoughts and others like it to paper, it may not be Shakespeare, but a whole lot of people will read it.

But there’s one thing he won’t reveal. Oakley, who never came across a subject he wouldn’t pontificate on, won’t give out the juiciest of book details, or the co-author’s name.

“People might try to come after us and take us down, maybe send a hit man,” he said. “I have to protect myself, can’t let it get out.”

81. Son of Ether Says:

Waddup all of you’s..too lazy to shout..

@yup. how u dont have built in shit in the walls & shit @ the crib? u can do the shit urself, some shit thats not even on your floor plan… that nigga HIT!

^^Apparently he did, but homeboy the snitch told police where the walk in vault with the fingerprint id safe was…so..
    _____________________________________________
    @ babydoll..So you think noone should say anything about Hov?..You realize this music was built on “aggressive content”..lil black boys slinging words together about how they think they better than you..KRS1 once said “If you(Jayz) were to rule or govern a certain industry(rap,DefJam) no one would get a long(Dame,Nas b4, Cam, etc) or sing a song(Joe Buddens, Roots, Red, Meth)….cause everyone(fanstans,bloggers,etc) would be rooting for the KING(Jay)…Am I wrong?

David vs Goliath >david vs david

Goliath vs Goliath (jay vs Nas) already happened and the people chose Nas …Jay Z is a paper king…(pun intended)

82. I Fux Says:

Icon I copped a Oakley Jersey I think dude is the Hardest Dude out whoever laced a pair of sneakers……..

83. Babydoll Says:

landLORD Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:51 pm
    … TI is ass out … literally …

… he gonna cry when he get in his cell …

^TIP is gonna cry, T.I. will stand strong…

84. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Fuck a Charles Oakley, lol…. (n/h)

85. cMac Says:

TI is gonna have a few scenes like this:

86. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

landLORD Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:51 pm
    … TI is ass out … literally …

… he gonna cry when he get in his cell …

*Ghostrides “Long Live Da Game”*
    (c: Trap Muzik)

87. catch22 Says:

Tyrone Hill: offically the ugliest man to ever play in the NBA. (none)

88. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

T.I’s chances of survival in prison > Prodigys chances of survival in prison

89. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:53 pm

**He was definitely a beast in the paint, but he didn’t do shit for the Wiz when he played here…of course, our problems were a lot bigger than that….

90. cMac Says:

cMac Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:54 pm
    TI is gonna have a few scenes like this:

91. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Babydoll Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:53 pm
    landLORD Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:51 pm
    … TI is ass out … literally …

… he gonna cry when he get in his cell …

^TIP is gonna cry, T.I. will stand strong…

***In the bing, the title “T.I. vs. Tip” is gonna take on a whole new, unfortunate meaning (none)

***cringes

92. cMac Says:

don’t forget that TI once shot a music video in a jail…

93. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Babydoll Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:53 pm
    landLORD Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:51 pm
    … TI is ass out … literally …

… he gonna cry when he get in his cell …

^TIP is gonna cry, T.I. will stand strong…

…LOL… Good1Doll.

94. benhameen Says:

Internet has sped up so maybe i can drop a new post tonight…but Ifux you brought it back with that Oregon Trail. I know im lil older but good to see that game had legs. Fucking classic man i used to feen for class to play that shit.

95. cMac Says:

dont forget TI once shot a music video in jail

96. catch22 Says:

big things poppin (y/h)

97. I Fux Says:

big things poppin (y/h)

**ghostrides thought process**

98. Big Homie Says:

LMAO at the past few comments.

99. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cMac Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:56 pm
    don’t forget that TI once shot a music video in a jail…

Not this time, not where the Alph.Boyz put the nigga. Those aint just local… he got fed charges… he FUCKED! [||]

100. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

catch22 Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:54 pm
    Tyrone Hill: offically the ugliest man to ever play in the NBA. (none)

***Ionno Popeye Jones, Sam Cassell, and AC Green could all work in a haunted house in the offseason….(n/h)

101. cMac Says:

_______

*thinks of an appropriately (and well deserved) more creative way to die*
    *dies in the act due to brain overload*

102. Jamz Says:

My bad Eskizzle…I didn’t even know you were looking for the no tagz version of this joint. I had it a minute ago….

Yo, did anyone check out that new Tyler Perry flick?

103. Da PartyStarter Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    he slapped the shiznit outta T. Hill EVERY TIME he saw him over a $50,000.00 card game that t Hill renigged(sp) on. I saw C oak dowttown Philly once a t an exclusive mens shoe store. (n/h) and homey was real.

104. I Fux Says:

Yo, did anyone check out that new Tyler Perry flick?

^^ *shrugs shoulders* *ghostrides into Madea’s Family Picnic*

105. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

LMAO

106. catch22 Says:

“it’s hard to yell with the ba-rrell [pause] in ya mouth”

107. landLORD Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:53 pm

————————–

… Charles Oakley fought Charles Barkley every year for about 3 straight years … in preseason … Oakley once said, “we might as well get the suspensions out of the way, before the games mean anything” … i remember him sitting on the bench once, and staring into the MSG camera and saying “tell Pat (Ewing) to pass the fucking ball !” … Oakley was a nutcase … Pat Riley wrote in his book that the Knicks had to reluctantly get rid of Xavier McDaniel because he thought him, or Oakley might kill each other at practice … the Knicks had the best defensive FG% for like 9 of 10 years in the 90’s because of Oakley & Ewing … Jordan was the only man in the NBA not terrified of them … and maybe ‘The Dream’ …

108. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Wasn’t T.I with other P$C members at the time,
    who knows mabye Mac Boney will take one for the team(||)

109. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 3:01 pm
    Yo, did anyone check out that new Tyler Perry flick?

^^ *shrugs shoulders* *ghostrides into Madea’s Family Picnic*

AINT THAT NIGGA A COCKSUCKA? how he in the movie preview fruntin like a straight married man, fuckin Faggit!
    …and Ya’ll niggas support this piece of shit… got the Babies all fucked up….

Where’s that ODB, MTV clip when you need it?
    ….WU TANG FOR THE BABIES!

110. Dug em, you owe me cousin, somethin told me plug him, So dumb, felt my leg burn, then it got numb Says:

somebody just sent me some pics of fantasia that got her lookin dumb ugly

111. cMac Says:

catch22 Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 3:02 pm

“it’s hard to yell with the ba-rrell [pause] in ya mouth”
    ________–

*hit in the dead with 2 run home-run baseball*

112. green eyes Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 3:01 pm

Yo, did anyone check out that new Tyler Perry flick?

^ it was godawfulness of epic porportions

113. Angy Black Man Kheri Wes Says:

whats good NR Family

yo, someone told me the camels last album didnt go platinum…any truth to this???

114. Jamz Says:

U know T.I. was just starting to get some endorsement deals too. He already had the one for Chevy Impala & Osh-Kosh-B’gosh clothing for small people… Now, he has phucked all of that up for sure…

115. I Fux Says:

Jordan was the only man in the NBA not terrified of them

^^ its highly likely now days if you see Jordan you may see Oakley, they’re Co-D’s…….in fact Oakley was Jordan’s bodyguard during MJ’s early years with the Bulls, thats why I copped his jersey and I dont wear Jerseys anymore …………..*sings* what else ……..

Oakley For President!

on that Note BRB

116. Dug em, you owe me cousin, somethin told me plug him, So dumb, felt my leg burn, then it got numb Says:

Where’s that ODB, MTV clip when you need it?
    ….WU TANG FOR THE BABIES!

117. benhameen Says:

… and maybe ‘The Dream’ …

Aint no maybes about it….The Dream had the sickest handle of any center EVER. Ewings knees couldnt keep up the Great one. If it wasnt for starks though may have been a different game 7. Too bad it wasnt eh new yorkers?

Htown wins.

118. Dug em, you owe me cousin, somethin told me plug him, So dumb, felt my leg burn, then it got numb Says:

puffy is good… but wu tang is the best

119. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Angy Black Man Kheri Wes Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 3:06 pm
    whats good NR Family

LOL, Hovs REEBOK S.Carter Mixtape went platinum… All His Shit is certified right now today.

120. cMac Says:

Angy Black Man Kheri Wes Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 3:06 pm
    whats good NR Family

________

yeah, not on the first day

121. landLORD Says:

catch22 Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:54 pm
    Tyrone Hill: offically the ugliest man to ever play in the NBA. (none)

——————–

… Gheorge Muresan (sp) … Manute Bol … Donyell Marshall …

122. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Angy Black Man Kheri Wes Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 3:06 pm
    whats good NR Family

***maybe they mixed up their animals…meant to say “beaver”, instead? In any case (suitcases, briefcases, court cases (c) Cam)…whaddup, Kheri…btw, your ish says “Angy” black man…

123. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 3:07 pm
    Where’s that ODB, MTV clip when you need it?
    ….WU TANG FOR THE BABIES!

Plug… u that nigga! *daps*

124. Angy Black Man Kheri Wes Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:58 pm
    cMac Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:56 pm
    don’t forget that TI once shot a music video in a jail…

i was telling my guys the same shit…they said he was going to beat the case

*looking around, before i spoke, seeing that i had everyones attention*

Mutha fucka is you stupid, did you see the guns this punk had they are locking his ass under the fucking jail…fuck AR-15’s this dude had shit that retired military have problems getting…straight israeli guns…no worry about the balance…those shits our damn near perfect, with silencers…niggas would have been droppin if he wanted it to go down!

125. THE-XFACTA Says:

Cassidy does have the hood on lock, but the only bad part about that is the hood doesn’t buy CD’s.. At least not those that are scanned

Cassidy Lost Just For Speaking!

126. Dem aka GOMW,P Says:

Tyler Perry, in association with Tyler Perry Productions, present a Tyler Perry film, Tyler Perry’s Tyler Perry, starring Tyler Perry as Tyler Perry.

127. Angy Black Man Kheri Wes Says:

green eyes Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 3:05 pm
    October 16th, 2007 at 3:01 pm

Yo, did anyone check out that new Tyler Perry flick?

^ it was godawfulness of epic porportions

damn greenie, i thought the shit was pretty decent…he is the one of the only directors, whose black movies i like…i mean there are a few, but he stands out because he always grabs up and coming talent and stays away from huge actors…kind of like his give back!

128. Big Homie Says:

There’s talks already that TI could loose that Chevy endorsement

129. green eyes Says:

# Dem aka GOMW,P Says:
    October 16th, 2007 at 3:10 pm

presenting Tlkers Perry’s Minstrel Coonery Big Screen Fun

130. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

landLORD Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 3:09 pm
    catch22 Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 2:54 pm
    Tyrone Hill: offically the ugliest man to ever play in the NBA. (none)

——————–

… Gheorge Muresan (sp) … Manute Bol … Donyell Marshall …

***I actually met Georghe Mueresan a few times…he hangs out at the club level @ Wizards games, signing autographs…hella nice dude, but prehistorically tall (nhjic)…like my cuzzo said, “That nigga looks Jurassic, like he should be swatting helicopters, or some shit”…I’m 6 ft 2, and I only come up to like the top of his elbow, or some shit….

131. Dug em, you owe me cousin, somethin told me plug him, So dumb, felt my leg burn, then it got numb Says:

—-
    I got one but I cant find it. I was gonna try and put it on the site amongs otha stuff I thought nobody heard

132. Big Homie Says:

New post at my spot. ‘White Kids Love Kanye’

133. landLORD Says:

… Tyler Perry is nothing more than a well paid drag-queen … real talk …

… faggot ass faggot …

134. FOEKIST Says:

^ it was godawfulness of epic porportions

$$$$

Really? I thought it was aight.

135. THE-XFACTA Says:

Angy Black Man Kheri Wes Says:

————-

I’m telling you when Luda got beef with you, you gotta strap up! (||) Luda Won!

136. green eyes Says:

^ lol.. whats up kheri.. i had super low expectations, it met them. at least the motherfucker was running around in a dress. its actually gonna to be my next post so im not saying more til later tonight when i get it up (none)

137. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Angy Black Man Kheri Wes Says:

i was telling my guys the same shit…they said he was going to beat the case

*looking around, before i spoke, seeing that i had everyones attention*

…whats funny is, when that nigga come home, Jay-Z will still be “number 1” to most rappers who want that spot.

By the time that nigga comes home, The new Range Rovers will be out & dem shits will run on Apple Juice.

By the time that nigga get out, Atlanta will be 60% hispanic…LMAO.

138. Angy Black Man Kheri Wes Says:

cMac Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 3:09 pm
    Angy Black Man Kheri Wes Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 3:06 pm
    whats good NR Family

________

yeah, not on the first day

oh okay i heard it shipped platinum but never sold it…okay….damn icon you are right but i am not changing that shit because it will take eskay a fucking month to get me back in the system…the vets no what it is!

139. cMac Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 3:11 pm
    There’s talks already that TI could loose that Chevy endorsement
    _______

If LUDA lost Pepsi for a “possible bad image” (c) Bill oreilly…
    GM might not even SELL T.I. a chevy

140. Dug em, you owe me cousin, somethin told me plug him, So dumb, felt my leg burn, then it got numb Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 3:10 pm

Cassidy Lost Just For Speaking!
    ——–
    yup. thats why I call his last album a hood classic. classic, but not classic enough to give him 13.99.

141. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***FLOOR

142. cMac Says:

…whats funny is, when that nigga come home, Jay-Z will still be “number 1″ to most rappers who want that spot.

By the time that nigga get out, Atlanta will be 60% hispanic…LMAO.
    ________

*and I’m still gonna be ghostridin that mofo * lmao!!!

143. Son of Ether Says:

Wouldnt it be funny if all them guns don’t work?..Well I guess they did the tests already feds aint stupid..ill shit is if he wasnt a felon the only gun he would possibly get in trouble for is the MAC10 (the silencers will seal his fate) and then..even then as a “collector” he’d probably get a fine for not registering the other guns….I don’t know..niggas be dumb smart in they raps..so you think they smart..they be dumb in real life.

144. FOEKIST Says:

@Kheri

What it eeeyiz my ninja…. Long time no see.

@Greenie

It definitely wasn’t a blockbuster movie by any means, but he gets props overall IMO for showing the intelligent side of our people. I came to one conclusion though, either Tyler perry isn’t gay, or he hides it really well. He only did maybe 2 (maximum) gestures that looked questionable. Most flames can’t hide that ish if they wanted to.

145. Dem aka GOMW,P Says:

By the time TI gets home, he’ll be really old.

146. green eyes Says:

^ angy means realy really realy pissed the fuck off. so mad he couldnt bother using all the letters. better recognize.

bytheway– whats up w/ you chi-town cats being all mad? Angry Kheri, Furious Styles.. jeez.. them winters are fucking with ya’ll for real.

147. Dug em, you owe me cousin, somethin told me plug him, So dumb, felt my leg burn, then it got numb Says:

Georghe Mueresan looks like that dude in the first men in black. the tall one who had the diamonds…

148. landLORD Says:

benhameen Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 3:07 pm
    … and maybe ‘The Dream’ …

Htown wins.

——————-

… smh … i’m still waiting for Pat Riley take Starks out, puts in Hubert Davis or Rolando Blackman, and the Knicks win game 7 … smh … that being said, if Starks didnt average close to 30 a game for the first 6 games, there would have been no game 7 … he was KILLING Kenny Smith … until Vernon Maxwell stepped in for Kenny Smith, and Maxwell and Cassell took over Game 7 … i remember it like it was yesterday … Ewing held his own against Dream … he set a finals record for blocked shots, which i believe still stands … Cassell and Maxwell won that series …

149. Angy Black Man Kheri Wes Says:

FOEKIST Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 3:18 pm
    @Kheri

What it eeeyiz my ninja…. Long time no see.

@Greenie

@ foe was good…yeah thats real talk…i gained much more respect for him becasue he manned the fuck up when she did that bullshit to him…he didnt bitch up at all, and like you he said he only looked tender a couple times in the movie….again i still think he is gay, but like you said he hides it well at least over long periods of time

150. Da PartyStarter Says:

By the time that nigga get out, Atlanta will be 60% hispanic…LMAO.

*Floor*
    LMAO
    Ghostrides the donkey. LOL

151. Shanti Says:

By the time that nigga get out, Atlanta will be 60% hispanic…LMAO.

^^FREE TIP.

152. Angy Black Man Kheri Wes Says:

green eyes Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 3:19 pm

hell yeah, its this bullshit weather one days its like 50 tomorrow its 70 wtf, i wish it would just fucking make up its mind..you ever try to drive in snow and black ice….you will be fucking aggy too….oh yeah greenie thanks for the explanation…it was exactly what i thinking!

153. Angy Black Man Kheri Wes Says:

Shanti Says:

October 16th, 2007 at 3:24 pm
    By the time that nigga get out, Atlanta will be 60% hispanic…LMAO.

^^FREE TIP.

whats good shanti…ah not likely!

154. Big Homie Says:

I am sure the Free TI t shirt are hot in the street already

155. State of Grace Says:

Tyler Perry’s been vacationing in Vancouver.

156. daniel Says:

u should say somewhere that this is clean
    nahright is the bomb

157. Big M Says:

can someone up the no tags, cdq version, but DIRTY…cuz this version is way better, it looks FINISHED, unlike the other one, but its CLEAN….thanks

158. E. Tiggidy Says:

I concour. Badu will start her 1-2 thing with Diggs and so begins the final chapter of this quirky melodrama you folks know as the Wu. I called at and I own the rights to the documentary.

159. Des Says:

ahh..nothing says Wu Tang like Wu Wear, durags and swords bought on canal street..

160. sauceBoss Says:

it was a good day,
    eskay posted new wu, no tags, no DJ,
    oh its clean though? ya don’t say….

161. Bubbler Says:

DIRTY VERSION!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!

162. jorge engineer Says:

sounds good. sounds like they did an alternate mix tho. leslie on the rhodes, brighter and more acoustic drums, and a different, more elaborate guitar solo.

the clean version strips a lot of the feeling out of the flows, especially ghost’s.

perhaps a little too acoustic for me, wu needs grit.

pz.