Happy Curtis Day!

It’s a celebration snitches.

The mayor of Bridgeport, Connecticut has declared today "50 Cent (Curtis) Day" because the big guy agreed to talk to a bunch of knuckleheads or something.

Bridgeport Mayor John Fabrizi has declared Friday "50 Cent Day" and will honor the rapper with a key to the city and an official proclamation.

The rapper, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, will also present a check to Hall Neighborhood House, an inner-city nonprofit group, and speak to about 30 students from city high schools as part of his charity work to improve young people’s lives.

Well in all seriousness, I have to say, that is pretty admirable Curtis. You should apply that same sort of initiave to selling records, because after 4 weeks, you sir are STILL not platinum.

Donda’s boy on the other hand, is well on his way to double:

Graduation: 1,409,411 Curtis: 956,762

344 Responses to “Happy Curtis Day!”

1. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Say hey guys I was about to run this trade up to davey stern’s office figured I’d run this trade by ya’ll first.

Starbury, Jamal Crawford, Quentin Richardson(exp contract) or
    David Lee, plus cash, Spike Lee and Anucha Browne Sanders for Kobe Bryant and Jack Nicolhson?

Do I have a deal?

2. Soul Clapper Says:

we were talking about songs that make you want to beat niggas up

===========================================

Prince’s “Nothing Compares 2 U” made Hootie beat his boyfriend (the midget dude who lived in his shower) up due to homo-shame. Does that count?

3. green eyes Says:

cMac Says:
    October 12th, 2007 at 11:48 am

the 2pac greatest hits cd would have

1. Ambitions as a Ridah (to only be played as loud as possible with the subwoofers and tweeters both at max)
    2. Wonda why they call u bitch
    3. california love
    4. so many tears
    5. changes
    6. dear momma
    7. i aint mad at ya
    8. keep ya head up
    9. Starin through the rearview
    10.only God can judge me

^ IMO you GOT to have No More Pain.

4. Da PartyStarter Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:54 am
    also big – kick in the door, that beat is ill.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    preemo Kcufs up that SJH sample.

niggas starting a prodigy death pool., thats focked up.

6. lurker Says:

# FOEKIST Says:
    October 12th, 2007 at 11:58 am

we were talking about songs that make you want to beat niggas up

$$$$

I vote for any song from BACDAFUCUP
    ___________________-

yesssir

7. Mark Twain Fame Says:

shit be back…

8. I Fux Says:

Yooooooo I’m Having Crazy VisionZ, son!

9. FOEKIST Says:

“Shiftee” right when Sticky Fingaz started his verse used to have me bouncing off the walls, jumping off the couch acting like I was performing with ONYX in concert. I’m bald [||] and most people think I’m angry alot so I related alot to ONYX’ persona

10. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

Soul Clapper Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 12:02 pm
    we were talking about songs that make you want to beat niggas up

===========================================

LOL.

11. !Ven-Tech? Says:

*daps MTF*

What up pa? Still waitin on that swift & changeable AND that Madvillainy 2

The MeroVENgian is in, what up nah?

12. green eyes Says:

lol@ the fake emails. yall are a trip

13. catch22 Says:

jedi mind tricks got alot of tracks that get me aggy. stoupe always comes up with dark moody beats that make me want to slit a throat.

14. I Fux Says:

Slam- By Onyx ……was probably the first song that made me that feel rage inside of me that extra umphhh ……. ok not in the same genre but “Guerrilla Radio” by Rage hypes me the fuck up ………

15. Big Homie Says:

Fux: Niggaz don’t even know this stuff. Word is bond I’ma rock niggaz this summer, on the real. KnoW what I’m sayin? Yo son, I had crazy visions. Check it out check it out check it out, boom. Just imagine if you buy, ooooh!!LMAO….

What’s popping over in Diego homie?

16. Da PartyStarter Says:

cOLD Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 12:02 pm
    niggas starting a prodigy death pool., thats focked up.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    4 months -Gen Pop

9 months -PC

17. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Ben Gordon, the white boy and Deng for Kobe…damn that sounds better than anything we have.

18. catch22 Says:

anything by t-pain makes me want to punch a nigga in the face.
    ..and that nigga is t-pain

19. lurker Says:

# Da PartyStarter Says:
    October 12th, 2007 at 12:02 pm

Mark Twain Fame Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:54 am
    also big – kick in the door, that beat is ill.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    preemo Kcufs up that SJH sample.
    _______________________

fucks it up or does it justice?

20. Mac Brown Says:

Da PartyStarter Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 12:06 pm
    cOLD Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 12:02 pm
    niggas starting a prodigy death pool., thats focked up.
    ______________________________________________

count me in for $5

2 months -Gen Pop

10 months -PC

21. FOEKIST Says:

$$$$

“He wanted crush bone leather, with the strings dark… Now I remember, he from Bear Mountain. Him and Mitch Green, shot the fair one near the water fountain. 7th round, Chavez bleedin from his right head…”

I know that’s a diff song but w/e/w/e

22. I Fux Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 12:06 pm

What’s popping over in Diego homie?

^^ I think Louis CK is here tomorrow and some other random shit, But I am playing it lowkey I leave on Vacation next week. So I got to make sure my money and things are straight before I bounce. Whats Good With You?

23. pmass Says:

Yo Eskay-

Let that Lester Hall cat through (-)…..he good peoples (-)

24. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

green eyes Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 12:05 pm
    lol@ the fake emails. yall are a trip

Greenbackshots@yahoo.com

25. !Ven-Tech? Says:

“In my blood pt 2” – Yuckmouth ft. DMG
    “Heataz” – Brotha Lynch Hung ft. First Degree, P-Folks & Da Hog
    “Wanna B G & Stompin in my steel toes” C-Bo

Them songs will make me beat ass on contact of hearing them…kinda like them white people started fighting on Chappelle show when John Mayor started playing the fight rift….

26. cMac Says:

dontu hate when u make a long ass post, and it disappears?

well that just happened to me

27. Words is Born Says:

Fight songs: easily– Ante Up, Knuck if you Buck, and Down For my Ns by C Murder, Snoop, Magic.

Confidence builder: (something to play before athletic competition….. Eminem – Till I Collapse

Spine-chilling Line: “My only fear of death is reincarnation”

Greatest Hits Albums: They are what they are.. i mean.. it’s about the HITS.. not necessarily best material. I would love to see someone do a “Greatest Songs” or “Best Album Cuts” compilation, like forreal forreal.

Reason for this comment: Just tryna get thru the day…

Favorite Album Title/Cover Combo: Common “Like Water 4 Chocolate”

Favorite Combo: The Pizza/Cracker one.

Favorite Cracker: Ritz, all day.

28. I Fux Says:

out of lf:

So I was watching Wedding Crashers last night. Remember when Vince Vaughn visists Owen Wilson and he is all depressed. Well on his coffee table he had a book called DONT JUMP. I was like damn how Ironic and Symbolic since Owen tried to OFF himself………Shittt had me dyingggggggg hysterically for no fucking reason

29. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

Will Gore run?
    Some hope that winning the Nobel Peace Prize will push Al Gore into a presidential bid.

if this nigga run, Obamas only chance is as VP on the ticket.

30. cMac Says:

Well pour out the Henn and Coke and fire up that dro’
    It’s Ludacris off Old National and Godby Road
    The block is sold
    CLEAR! then I shock the globe
    I clock the hoes, lock do’s and drop the bows
    I rock the shows
    Pop, lock, and knock yo nose
    You Bia Bia, I grab my .44 and mob the flo’
    I mop and glow
    The Feds tryin’ to stop my dough
    They claim they caught me at the docks with a flock of snow
    I bring the pain
    Cock back and swing the thang
    Yo girl mad cause she told me don’t even bring the thang
    And then I told her – I said “it’s cool, get at me”
    And then my voice got raaaspy
    Cause I was smokin’ on some Cali and my eyes were dazed
    I was in the zone, coulda thrown up them tre’s
    And if you lost, Lil’ Jon’s got some Eastside ways
    So stop actin’ like a Bia if yo ass ain’t blaze

FOEKIST Says:

vs
    eddie house/rondo
    ray allen
    Paul Pierce
    Kevin Garnett
    Brian Scalabrini

It’s gonna be one hell of a season.

34. catch22 Says:

obama reminds me of that part in raw (or delierous, i cant remember) when eddie murphy talks about white dudes voting for a black president as a joke.
    “he fucking won?”

35. cMac Says:

D-T-P, motherfucker! goin’ four years strong.
    Got plenty haters, really wishin’ I ain’t last this long.
    And please don’t get it twisted I ain’t Hollywood yet
    I just jumped in ‘dat movie to get a big ass check (that’s right).
    So fool break yourself, that’s the phrase that pays,
    I’m about to open my own shop, AK’s and Chevrolets.
    I just bought 20 acres, and I’m still in the hood,
    they like damn lova-lova’s doin’ pretty damn good
    *beat drops*
    So when it comes to this paper I don’t slack to get it (uh huh).
    They call me lazy, ’cause my cribs gotta’ elevator in it (that’s right).
    It’s sorry to say, but It’s harder to see, and I don’t have to hit the club,
    I’ll bring the party to me (uh huh).
    ‘Cause I’m the Lord of the Lord, and the King of the Kings.
    I never claim to be hard just down for my team (that’s right).
    Shawna,20, Chingy, Titty, and Fate, I grab a booty, and pinch, and lick the titty, and shake.

I Fux Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 12:12 pm
    out of lf:

^Um, yeah. Cap’t Obvious.

37. FOEKIST Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 12:15 pm
    FOEKIST Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:58 am
    we were talking about songs that make you want to beat niggas up

$$$$

I vote for any song from BACDAFUCUP

^Or Warriorz.

$$$$

Warriorz definitely makes my BOOTS & JEANS cd list:

Redman’s Muddy Waters does too. that was the era when I wore Tims with EVERYTHING

38. Mark Twain Fame Says:

got more lyrics than the church got “Ooh lords”…

anybody listen to k-os…i know a few of ya listen to him, his “sunday morning” song, def a good song.

39. Da PartyStarter Says:

lurker Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 12:08 pm
    # Da PartyStarter Says:
    October 12th, 2007 at 12:02 pm

Mark Twain Fame Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 11:54 am
    also big – kick in the door, that beat is ill.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    preemo Kcufs up that SJH sample.
    _______________________

fucks it up or does it justice
    _______________________________

Skcuf it up in an OUTSTANDING way.
    “Not bad meaning bad but bad meaning GOOD!” (c) RunDMC

40. Crazy88SINCE88 Says:

new post!
    (bossPISSIN)

41. lurker Says:

WHOOP THAT TRICK, WHOOP THAT TRICK …hahaha…..NO.

42. !Ven-Tech? Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

October 12th, 2007 at 12:20 pm
    got more lyrics than the church got “Ooh lords”…

“wrote this one in cold blood with a toothpick”

43. FOEKIST Says:

new post assholes.

44. 40 Inch Says:

nahright is SUCH a HATE ON 50 cent damn let da nigga do his thang hes still richer than ya’ll broke asses