Video: Papoose – I Get Gully

54 Responses to “Video: Papoose – I Get Gully”

1. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

PUSSYHOLE?

2. Nahasapeemapedalan Says:

foist

3. I Fux Says:

WTF?

4. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

Papoose – I Gets No deal > Papoose – I Get Gully

5. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

How about getting a release date??

6. swede Says:

ahh. some internet dude named cleveland just brought me back.. that new nas is the piffffffffery.

7. green eyes Says:

i hope this fucker gets gino green money, cos he sure doesnt get rap money

8. spanish jay Says:

pap throwing b’s up? bk lost

9. Phuque Says:

Papoose sounds like a woman w/ a deep voice.

10. OnPoint Says:

*spins Michael Jackson Cant stop till……..*

*Rey and Billz Battle in the middle of the floor *

* Land sips a shirley temple*

*Phuque is talking to a white chick*

*MTF is having a Jugging contest with BH and WB*

*Fux shows up with two chicks in tow, swings one Cocca’s way*

I hope this party takes place after sunset!!!

13. I Fux Says:

jae hood and Papoose look-a-like

14. swede Says:

papoose & stat quo = cousins?

15. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

I Fux Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 2:50 pm
    jae hood and Papoose look-a-like

Yea, Broke.

16. OnPoint Says:

Phuque Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 2:48 pm
    Papoose sounds like a woman w/ a deep voice.

^^^WTF??!?!……LMAO

17. landLORD Says:

… is Eskay related to Ashy Larry ? …

18. I Fux Says:

is this dude still wearing a shirt with all kinds of 9’s on it ……. I guess he hasnt got into the double digits losses yet

19. OnPoint Says:

looking forward to the Pap vs Poose album (c) Pockets

20. spanish jay Says:

u shouldnt be able to goin a gang past that age of 16

One thing I can say about the C’s (on the East), they’re nowhere near as brazen as the B’s. I think that color has some psychoanalytic ties to that gang. True story.

And was that Ray J.?

22. landLORD Says:

I Fux Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 2:50 pm
    jae hood and Papoose look-a-like

———————

… true … and they both look like starving versions of Ronnie DeVoe from New Edition …

23. Big Homie Says:

I dont know what it is about Pap, but I cant see him with an album. I dont know why

24. Phuque Says:

I swear NR should have it’s own TV show.

spanish jay Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 2:53 pm
    u shouldnt be able to goin a gang past that age of 16

^I don’t think they join (I hope not). I think it’s one of those rock-the-color-of-the-set-of-your-hood-as-a-free-pass type of deal.

26. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

I Fux Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 2:51 pm

what’chu’expect…he rollin with Kay Slay. AKA Jesus’ Fav.DJ, aka My greatgrandKids work my mixer, AKA my SocialSecurity check is HardBody!

27. I Fux Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 2:53 pm

^^ Its always been like that here in Diego, but in LA I am not so sure cuz there is a hell of lot more Crips from what I hear…………but in Diego its predominately bloods …………SOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOO

28. Phuque Says:

———————

…Clever… (c: Land)

I Fux Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 2:55 pm
    D. Billz Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 2:53 pm

^So you’re Blood by association?

31. I Fux Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 2:54 pm
    spanish jay Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 2:53 pm
    u shouldnt be able to goin a gang past that age of 16

^^WORD over here you only get so much of a pass, cuz even in your own hood rocking too much red will get you asked why you doing that if you dont bang and once you hang with them on a semi-regular basis, you will be caught up in the matrix

32. OnPoint Says:

I bet ninjs would subscribe to a nahright comment feed…..if there was someway to make that work

33. landLORD Says:

Phuque Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 2:54 pm
    I swear NR should have it’s own TV show.

——————

… i always think that … if any of us come off on-screen like we do in print, we could be sitting on a goldmine … somebody get Dame Dash on the phone, and make it happen …

I Fux Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 2:57 pm
    D. Billz Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 2:54 pm
    spanish jay Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 2:53 pm
    u shouldnt be able to goin a gang past that age of 16

^Pretty much. Over here, ninjas wear whatever color they feel will fit in with their block.

35. green eyes Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    October 10th, 2007 at 2:54 pm

^ i cant see him being nearly as gully in real life as he constantly claims to be on his records.maybe its that whole looking like a deer in headlights thing, but his inner pussy shows too often.

36. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

landLORD Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 2:58 pm
    Phuque Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 2:54 pm
    I swear NR should have it’s own TV show.

——————

id do the show if Eskay gave me a discount for TV ad time.

37. Phuque Says:

# OnPoint Says:
    October 10th, 2007 at 2:57 pm

Got any ideas? There’s too much comedy on here everyday to let it all go to waste…

38. I Fux Says:

Never Billz but Ive known the cats in my hood forever, from playing ball or school but you start having your own clicks and friends who have nothing to do with banging. So you may see these dudes around the block but you say whats up and keep it moving. Just because we grew up together dont think I put it past them to Jack my car if I am trying to stunt major. I keep it low key around my hood no need to attract un-needed attention

39. I Fux Says:

I still see Rashaan Salaam from time to time,his mom lives a few houses down.

Anyways BRB I got to eat something …………… I wouldnt want to really be in front of the camera

40. OnPoint Says:

Phuque Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 3:00 pm
    # OnPoint Says:
    October 10th, 2007 at 2:57 pm

^^^cant think of the best execution, but ninjs should all start thinking about it

41. Phuque Says:

# landLORD Says:
    October 10th, 2007 at 2:58 pm

Phuque Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 2:54 pm
    I swear NR should have it’s own TV show.

——————

We could start by creating a site for the for the comedic Nah peeps (ya’ll know who ya’ll are) and get it poppin’…

42. Big Homie Says:

Late pass: I just saw Waist Deep for the first time evar this past weekend.

I want to bang Meagan Good one time before I die.

43. Jamz Says:

green eyes Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 2:59 pm
    # Big Homie Says:
    October 10th, 2007 at 2:54 pm

^^Yeah, he living the image like Ice Cube used to back in the day….

44. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

landLORD Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 2:58 pm
    Phuque Says:

October 10th, 2007 at 2:54 pm
    I swear NR should have it’s own TV show.

——————

^ Dash juxing niggas!!

45. Korean Slap Boxer Says:

Hold up ain’t that Brandy’s Brother and is he claiming Blood

46. spanish jay Says:

###

yea i know how that is, but you dont throw signs up unless thats what u really reppin

47. BK2LV Says:

RAY J and pap ??

WTF…..

48. TrapMoneyInc Says:

This Shit is Tight

49. k-rob Says:

i really cant judge this blood/crip situation anymore in nyc.i give up it is what it is, i only wanna know who is certifying these guys.look at those g-unit associated who was running shit in far rock and they got busted last week with mad shit andi know for a fact these guys get it poppin.now i see these videos and the lil dude raising they flags.i live in flatbush and i see all these dude with the blue and red rags all i do is shake my head.i wanna know who is the tookie of nyc.
    mazaradi fox did 9 years on rikers and fishkill and now he is a certified G in southside, that we know.but where does all this other shit come from?

50. e-dubbs Says:

it should be called “i get dropped”

51. Butter Says:

Butter = 1

52. problamz Says:

Papoose is pretty much in the same weigh class as Canibus, Dude loss before he even started. And I was the first nigga co-signin Pap. But what is killin me is this nigga Ray J….what the fuck is that about, and why he in the camera more than the nigga rappin….and re-watch the video, Ray-J gave Pap like 15 pounds

53. Scare Says:

Is it me, or is this one disappointing?
    Anyways isnt that MaxB on the right of him? Wearing the white fitted?

54. JBless Says:

this is wack juice

come on pap, u can do better